PDA

View Full Version : Who Lied About 9/11 and Where They Were?

Kathianne
08-01-2019, 11:35 AM
Not Trump, I've seen the video and he came off as a good New Yorker. But, the other New Yorker. . .

https://pjmedia.com/trending/donald-trump-didnt-lie-about-where-he-was-after-the-9-11-attacks-but-hillary-clinton-did/

Donald Trump Didn't Lie About Where He Was after the 9/11 Attacks, But Hillary Clinton Did
BY MATT MARGOLIS JULY 31, 2019

STTAB
08-01-2019, 11:40 AM
Not Trump, I've seen the video and he came off as a good New Yorker. But, the other New Yorker. . .

https://pjmedia.com/trending/donald-trump-didnt-lie-about-where-he-was-after-the-9-11-attacks-but-hillary-clinton-did/

Democrats just can't help themselves. They all lie, even on the stuff that is EASILY verifiable. Did Hillary not think it would be very easy to verify where a fucking US Senator was on 9/11/2001?

Elessar
08-01-2019, 02:41 PM
Hillary is amazing! All exaggeration and lies just to make herself look important.
She was on the front steps of the Capitol singing with the rest of Congress just
after the events.

Gunny
08-01-2019, 02:48 PM
Good thing she dodged that sniper fire so she could make it to 9/11 :rolleyes:

STTAB
08-01-2019, 02:51 PM

How can you tell if Hillary is lying?

Check and see if her lips are moving.

I so wanted her to run again in 2020.

Elessar
08-01-2019, 02:54 PM

That was perhaps her greatest GAFFE. She was filmed walking leisurely in the midst of agents and dozens of troops.:laugh:

Gunny
08-01-2019, 02:54 PM
How can you tell if Hillary is lying?

Check and see if her lips are moving.

I so wanted her to run again in 2020.I think Trump wants her to run against him as well :laugh:

Don't count her out just yet. She might just be waiting for the herd to thin down and/or some die hard Hitlery fans like Jillian to ask. She has made it quite obvious that she doesn't get that even her own party doesn't want her.

STTAB
08-01-2019, 03:11 PM
That was perhaps her greatest GAFFE. She was filmed walking leisurely in the midst of agents and dozens of troops.:laugh:

Straight up telling a fucking lie isn't a gaffe.

The reverse actually. Remember during the 2016 campaign when Bill Clinton publicly said that the ACA was a fucking joke? That was a gaffe, he wasn't supposed to tell the truth about it.

STTAB
08-01-2019, 03:13 PM
I think Trump wants her to run against him as well :laugh:

Don't count her out just yet. She might just be waiting for the herd to thin down and/or some die hard Hitlery fans like Jillian to ask. She has made it quite obvious that she doesn't get that even her own party doesn't want her.

You mean Hillary doesn't care that her own party doesn't and didn't want her. They let her know that in 2016 when they nominated an unknown, but magical, negro instead of her.

Chelsea Clinton tried to cheer her mom up after her 2016 loss by having a "best grandma" vote where only Hillary's own grandchildren were allowed to vote, but the bitch lost that vote too.

She of course accused her own grandchildren of being puppets of Putin.

Gunny
08-01-2019, 03:19 PM
You mean Hillary doesn't care that her own party doesn't and didn't want her. They let her know that in 2016 when they nominated an unknown, but magical, negro instead of her.

Chelsea Clinton tried to cheer her mom up after her 2016 loss by having a "best grandma" vote where only Hillary's own grandchildren were allowed to vote, but the bitch lost that vote too.

She of course accused her own grandchildren of being puppets of Putin.:laugh2:

icansayit
08-01-2019, 03:21 PM
How about this. Michelle OBAMA is gonna run, and she Wants Hillery to divorce Bubba, and marry Michelle, as a team for the WHITE HOUSE, pant suit Duo for those who HATE AMERICA.:clap::clap::clap:

Gunny
08-01-2019, 03:33 PM
How about this. Michelle OBAMA is gonna run, and she Wants Hillery to divorce Bubba, and marry Michelle, as a team for the WHITE HOUSE, pant suit Duo for those who HATE AMERICA.:clap::clap::clap:

You thin Bill would contest the divorce?

Try as I might, I just could never quite bring myself to hold it too much against him for screwing around on the hag.

Elessar
08-01-2019, 06:44 PM
You thin Bill would contest the divorce?

Try as I might, I just could never quite bring myself to hold it too much against him for screwing around on the hag.

The jury is out for me on those two.

I do not think they have a single honest bone in their bodies.

Gunny
08-01-2019, 07:31 PM
The jury is out for me on those two.

I do not think they have a single honest bone in their bodies.deja vu. Bill Clinton made me LMAO. He was exactly what he was purported to be. A good ol Southern boy snake oil salesman and every time he opened his mouth I could hear Mr Haney from Green Acres :laugh:

Before anyone stops breathing, I didn't like him as President. I didn't like his policies. I despised and still do his wife. You could hit her with a truck right in front of me and I wouldn't bat an eyelash. Might commend your driving skills :laugh: I don't find him humorous anymore. But back in the day he just made me laugh no matter how stupid he was.

Gunny
08-01-2019, 09:20 PM
And I was eating carne guisada breakfast tacos in my truck with the radio on at a jobsite called Datapoint Drive in San Antonio when they broke the news.

I just knew y'all wanted to know :laugh2: