PDA

View Full Version : Iran Vows More Terror Attacks, Hopes President Trump Loses In 2020

Gunny
08-01-2019, 04:50 PM
OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 10:43 AM PT — Thursday, August 1, 2019The Ayatollah regime is making new threats against the U.S. and its allies in the face of tougher sanctions and military tensions in the Persian Gulf.
One America’s Kristian Rouz looks into the matter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=92&v=Knkzh_WYI5o

We need to get together the largest Electronic Warfare team the World has ever seen and just shut down this shithole's communications ability completely. My grandmother repeated herself less.

Elessar
08-01-2019, 06:52 PM
We need to get together the largest Electronic Warfare team the World has ever seen and just shut down this shithole's communications ability completely. My grandmother repeated herself less.

They talk a lot of shit, parade their armies like the Nazi's did, but would not last 30 minutes if the USA
and the UK, French, Dutch, and Spain jumped on their ass.

Gunny
08-01-2019, 07:34 PM
They talk a lot of shit, parade their armies like the Nazi's did, but would not last 30 minutes if the USA
and the UK, French, Dutch, and Spain jumped on their ass.Come to think of it, I wonder if anyone's even tried to draw up a plan to shut down an entire Nation's comm (modern era). That would be a Hell of a weapon.

Elessar
08-01-2019, 07:49 PM
Come to think of it, I wonder if anyone's even tried to draw up a plan to shut down an entire Nation's comm (modern era). That would be a Hell of a weapon.

I think one has been made that can do it. Not sure if Navy or USAF, but I read rumor of it.

High_Plains_Drifter
08-01-2019, 08:03 PM
Come to think of it, I wonder if anyone's even tried to draw up a plan to shut down an entire Nation's comm (modern era). That would be a Hell of a weapon.
I'm SURE we have hackers that could do it. We probably have some of the best hackers on the planet.

And then there's the neutron bomb...

Gunny
08-01-2019, 08:13 PM
You know I might be slow sometimes, but has anyone questioned why we have continued to pursue this strategy with Iran since 1980 at least with ZERO results? The one other thing tried was the dumbest deal in history by the "Hate America" President. Speaking of, Iran took that deal and went on business as usual violating it while obama and Kerry congratulated themselves.

There's still an Ayatollah. Hezbollah owns Lebanon and has a toe hold in Syria. Iran-backed. Iran is behind the war in Yemen. It's behind one of the wars in North Africa.

How many "You better stop that or else" does Hitler get before we mean it and actually do something?

Kathianne
08-01-2019, 08:17 PM
You know I might be slow sometimes, but has anyone questioned why we have continued to pursue this strategy with Iran since 1980 at least with ZERO results? The one other thing tried was the dumbest deal in history by the "Hate America" President. Speaking of, Iran took that deal and went on business as usual violating it while obama and Kerry congratulated themselves.

There's still an Ayatollah. Hezbollah owns Lebanon and has a toe hold in Syria. Iran-backed. Iran is behind the war in Yemen. It's behind one of the wars in North Africa.

How many "You better stop that or else" does Hitler get before we mean it and actually do something?

What I'm seeing is that the President is determined to get US out of Afghanistan and move to 'containing' a nuclear No. Korea. I think we're also moving to letting Iran go the way of North Korea, to stop nuclear Iran would be too much cost. Americans want to pull back and get on with it.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-01-2019, 09:29 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=92&v=Knkzh_WYI5o

What! more terror?
No way, not the Iran that the magnificent hero (perfection incarnate)obama was so generous, kind and loyal to!-- :rolleyes:-Tyr

STTAB
08-02-2019, 09:31 AM
What I'm seeing is that the President is determined to get US out of Afghanistan and move to 'containing' a nuclear No. Korea. I think we're also moving to letting Iran go the way of North Korea, to stop nuclear Iran would be too much cost. Americans want to pull back and get on with it.

That would be a mistake of epic proportions. You can NOT let a nation that openly supports terror groups develop a nuclear weapon.

The second biggest mistake would be to invade Iran.

What options does that leave us? Not many. I personally favor political assassination, but that's just me.

Kathianne
08-02-2019, 09:35 AM
That would be a mistake of epic proportions. You can NOT let a nation that openly supports terror groups develop a nuclear weapon.

The second biggest mistake would be to invade Iran.

What options does that leave us? Not many. I personally favor political assassination, but that's just me.

Late last evening and this morning, things became even more concerning regarding foreign policy, but heh Sweden's covered.

More tariffs on China, that diplomacy didn't work as promised.

Russia? Out of Reagan era missile agreement and building some new missiles.

Oh, we have come close to an agreement with the Taliban-IF they will make peace with official Afghan government. Draw down thousands of US troops from the 9k, not 14k as previously reported says the President.

STTAB
08-02-2019, 09:45 AM
Late last evening and this morning, things became even more concerning regarding foreign policy, but heh Sweden's covered.

More tariffs on China, that diplomacy didn't work as promised.

Russia? Out of Reagan era missile agreement and building some new missiles.

Oh, we have come close to an agreement with the Taliban-IF they will make peace with official Afghan government. Draw down thousands of US troops from the 9k, not 14k as previously reported says the President.

China didn't work out because China had agreed to do certain things and then reneged. That's not on Trump. The deal with China is simple. We ARE winning, the tarrifs and such are hurting them bad, and they can't "decouple" from us, they need us LOL. They are siply trying to survive until our 2020 election, hoping against hope that Trump loses because they know that whichever Democrat wins, China wins as those dopes will just roll over for China as the US has been doing for 50 years.

We can NOT allow China to win.

As for Russia, you do realize that Trump removed us from that pact because it is well known that Russia was not abiding by the agreement , but we were , right? By leaving the agreement the US can now match what Russia has been doing for years.

Ad for Aghanistan, I wish Trump would just say fuck it and order a complete withdrawal. Sink or swim Aghani government.

Kathianne
08-02-2019, 09:46 AM
Hey, here's the 'never Trump' turned 'sitting on his lap' friend, reverting to concerned neo-con? Traitor!

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/455466-graham-on-democrats-debating-troop-withdrawal-isis-and-al-qaeda-are-loving

Graham on Democrats debating troop withdrawal: 'ISIS and al-Qaeda are loving this'
BY TAL AXELROD - 07/30/19 10:57 PM EDT

STTAB
08-02-2019, 12:39 PM
Hey, here's the 'never Trump' turned 'sitting on his lap' friend, reverting to concerned neo-con? Traitor!

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/455466-graham-on-democrats-debating-troop-withdrawal-isis-and-al-qaeda-are-loving

Lindsey is definitely a hawk, one of those guys who would invade every country on Earth if he could.

Kathianne
08-05-2019, 08:58 AM
Iran has grabbed another tanker, but at least it's only an Iraqi one:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/iraq-tanker-iran-oil-smuggling-tehran-gulf-us-seized-latest-a9039841.html

Smuggling.

Iraq denies ties to tanker seized by Iran for ‘oil smuggling’, as Tehran warns of further action in the Gulf
Islamic Republic will no longer turn a “blind eye” to “violations”, foreign minister says as he threatens UK with legal action over seized British-flagged tanker

Bel Trew Dubai @beltrew
32 minutes ago

Iraq has denied any connection to an oil tanker seized by Iran for allegedly smuggling fuel, in the latest escalation of a diplomatic crisis gripping the Gulf.

It is the third foreign tanker that Iranian forces have detained in less than a month near to or in the strategic Strait of Hormuz.

British-flagged Stena Impero was seized on 19 July also for so-called “marine violations” and remains under Iranian control.

STTAB
08-05-2019, 10:03 AM
Iran has grabbed another tanker, but at least it's only an Iraqi one:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/iraq-tanker-iran-oil-smuggling-tehran-gulf-us-seized-latest-a9039841.html

Smuggling.

Hilariously Iran is trying to say they are helping enforce US sanctions by taking this tanker .