PDA

View Full Version : Socialized medicine and privacy issues

09-04-2007, 09:22 PM
One thing Ive always found odd is that ACLU and other groups of people who are always advocating privacy when it comes to criminal activities are usually the ones pushing for universal health care.

So I have to ask. Why is it alright for governments to control our medical concerns and records but not post cameras over the intersections or outlaw abortion?

April15
09-04-2007, 09:49 PM
You don't understand the health care proposal. Abortion should not be a matter of government concern. I don't want cameras on all the streets cause I make mistakes as do you and would like to be able to say oops and go on.

BoogyMan
09-04-2007, 10:43 PM
You must make some huge oops if you are afraid to make them on camera April. What kinds of oops are we talking about here. A pickpocket oops? A purse snatch oops? A run the red light for the fun of it oops? What?

musicman
09-05-2007, 03:58 AM
Abortion should not be a matter of government concern.

What is your stance on Roe vs. Wade?

09-05-2007, 04:17 AM
I understand socialized medicine quite well. Government runs the system. A huge intrusion on privacy in my opinion. I dont want President Bush or John Edwards or anyone else deciding my medical needs.

Look at Edwards proposals. Mandatory exams. It guarentees the government will be making everyone bend over and take it up the butt at some point. Literally take it up the butt.

April15
09-05-2007, 08:33 PM
You must make some huge oops if you are afraid to make them on camera April. What kinds of oops are we talking about here. A pickpocket oops? A purse snatch oops? A run the red light for the fun of it oops? What?Questionable yellow lights. I missed a stop sign about 40 years ago. Dam near killed everybody in the car.