PDA

View Full Version : Movie: Deplorables.

Elessar
08-07-2019, 07:45 PM
Judge Nap, who usually straddles the fence, defends the Second Amendment
and Constitution as written, speaks out on gun control issues:

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/the-hunt-movie-deplorables

The movie itself looks like a piece of trash.

SassyLady
08-07-2019, 11:06 PM
Judge Nap, who usually straddles the fence, defends the Second Amendment
and Constitution as written, speaks out on gun control issues:

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/the-hunt-movie-deplorables

The movie itself looks like a piece of trash.

Twelve strangers wake up in a clearing. They don’t know where they are, or how they got there. They don't know they've been chosen… for a very specific purpose … The Hunt. In the shadow of a dark internet conspiracy theory, a group of globalist elites gathers for the very first time at a remote Manor House to hunt humans for sport. But the elites’ master plan is about to be derailed because one of the hunted, Crystal (Betty Gilpin, GLOW), knows The Hunters’ game better than they do. She turns the tables on the killers, picking them off, one by one, as she makes her way toward the mysterious woman (two-time Oscar® winner Hilary Swank) at the center of it all.

Yes, the deplorables are being hunted by liberal elites, but they picked on wrong person this time.

Looks like The Purge type of movie.

Kathianne
08-07-2019, 11:09 PM
The release of this film should not happen. I don't know who 'wins' in this 'satire,' though none of the trailers look like satire, rather Lord of the Flies. In any case, as a country we have no need for seeing the left or right 'hunting' each other.

High_Plains_Drifter
08-08-2019, 07:51 AM
The release of this film should not happen. I don't know who 'wins' in this 'satire,' though none of the trailers look like satire, rather Lord of the Flies. In any case, as a country we have no need for seeing the left or right 'hunting' each other.
We're already seeing it.

Kathianne
08-08-2019, 08:12 AM
We're already seeing it.
Both sides are being manipulated by the elites on both sides. Most folks want what they think best for the country. Extremists on the ends are most easily led by the elite, while claiming purity of cause, they follow where they are led.

Look at the protests, most of these people can be on the same street, holding posters and saying what they think, without attacking one another. When done, they go home.

Now if you throw in some instigators, say antifa and/or some agitators on the right, chaos.

High_Plains_Drifter
08-08-2019, 08:15 AM
Both sides are being manipulated by the elites on both sides. Most folks want what they think best for the country. Extremists on the ends are most easily led by the elite, while claiming purity of cause, they follow where they are led.

Look at the protests, most of these people can be on the same street, holding posters and saying what they think, without attacking one another. When done, they go home.

Now if you throw in some instigators, say antifa and/or some agitators on the right, chaos.
The left has professional protesters and financial backing from people like George Soros.

I'm not aware of anyone "manipulating" people on the right. Do you have an example?

Kathianne
08-08-2019, 08:17 AM
The left has professional protesters and financial backing from people like George Soros.

I'm not aware of anyone "manipulating" people on the right. Do you have an example?

I've been looking for links and bullet points for both sides, would you believe those seem real hard to come by?

High_Plains_Drifter
08-08-2019, 08:23 AM
I've been looking for links and bullet points for both sides, would you believe those seem real hard to come by?
Yep.

STTAB
08-09-2019, 11:34 AM

The Kock brothers, for example.

So dumb to say "only one side has elites trying to manipulate people" when you can clearly see that many Republicans have been fighting the populist movement of Donald Trump as hard as Democrats have been.

CSM
08-09-2019, 12:44 PM
Anyone read "The Most Dangerous Game"? Several movie versions have been made and it appears to me that this particular movie is based loosely on the same premise as found in the original novel.

STTAB
08-09-2019, 01:26 PM
Anyone read "The Most Dangerous Game"? Several movie versions have been made and it appears to me that this particular movie is based loosely on the same premise as found in the original novel.

Ever see "Surviving the Game" with Ice T? Love that movie, it's about American elites hunting those whom they feel have no value.

How about "Hard Target" with Jean Claude Van Damme? Same premise.

It's just a fucking movie

Kathianne
08-10-2019, 02:02 PM
No worries, the movie is cancelled. Gotta love the USA!

https://hotair.com/headlines/archives/2019/08/universal-cancels-hunt-trump-fox-news-criticism/