PDA

View Full Version : Media go far beyond Trump Derangement Syndrome in attacking president

jimnyc
08-11-2019, 11:03 AM
Trump may still have Twitter to get out to many millions, and then the internet in total reads about it - the left has a stranglehold on the total of channels on television. And they learned a LONG time back that they can slowly steer the news the direction they want. Then they got more and more brazen and realized they can lie a little and get away with it, using things like anonymous sources and such. But then, they went to full on lying, over and over and over, to the point that they believe their own BS.

---

Media go far beyond Trump Derangement Syndrome in attacking president

The anti-Trump media went off the deep end this past week, concocting horror stories about the president they love to hate.

I’m not talking Trump Derangement Syndrome. That’s so 2016. I’m talking about peddling absolutely crazy stories. These include claims that President Trump wants to exterminate Latinos and is honoring Hitler’s birthday.

And on top of this, many in the media attacked anyone who dared express support for the Second Amendment of the Constitution, which states: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

MSNBC led the way, with its on-air personalities saying things that would get normal humans fired from jobs, de-platformed online and disowned by their families.

One MSNBC guest slammed a wealthy Trump supporter. He said he wanted “pitchforks and torches outside this man's house in the Hamptons.” At MSNBC, that’s just another day at the office.

Even one of the pros from MSNBC’s sister network joined in with the lunacy. NBC News Chief Foreign Correspondent Richard Engel appeared on HBO’s “Real Time with Bill Maher” and agreed with his host that a recession would be worth it to get rid of Trump.

“Short-term pain might be better than long-term destruction of the Constitution,” Engel told viewers.

Remember, Engel is an actual reporter. But sadly, calling for a recession was Amateur Hour compared to the rest of this week.

Here are four of the worst examples of the media’s mass hysteria.

MSNBC’s version of a Republican

Spouting crazy lies on a major cable channel is never having to say you’re sorry. But you can tweet it.

“Deadline: White House” host Nicolle Wallace and attorney Raul Reyes teamed up to make up claims about the president. Reyes blasted Trump for using “words like infestation.” He followed that with an incredible statement: “With an infestation, the natural conclusion is attempt an extermination.”

But rather than rein in Reyes and get him to back off the bizarre claim, Wallace leaned in. “You now have a president, as you said, talking about exterminating Latinos,” she responded. Wallace, a former Republican, was promptly skewered for her comments by conservative outlets.

That led to a lame “apology” where she said, in part: “I misspoke about Trump calling for an extermination of Latinos. My mistake was unintentional and I’m sorry.” You could almost see a network executive standing behind her, twisting her arm to write it.

Her non-existent sincerity was ripped apart. One America News Network host Liz Wheeler responded, “Funny, I never ‘unintentionally’ accuse an innocent person of advocating mass genocide.”

Wallace had to know the network wouldn’t care. Remember, MSNBC is the purgatory where executives exiled liar Brian Williams. So she fits in nicely.

Rest - https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/dan-gainor-media-go-far-beyond-trump-derangement-syndrome-in-attacking-president

jimnyc
08-11-2019, 11:09 AM
Another dipshit WANTING negativity for our entire country, and claims we would never survive Trump.

---

Bill Maher Doubles Down On Recession Hopes For Beating Trump

It was not a fluke or slip of the tongue when comedian Bill Maher said last week on his show that a recession would be "worth it" in order to defeat President Trump in 2020. In fact, not only has Maher doubled-down on his hope, he even found a panelist to go along with him.

On Friday night, Maher debated his fellow panelists during a segment on his HBO show "Real Time," where he found an ally in NBC News correspondent Richard Engel, according to the Washington Examiner.

"We have survived many recessions. We can't survive another Donald Trump term," Maher said.

Conservative guest Tom Nichols disagreed with Maher, despite also being a noted critic of President Trump. "I'm not wishing for a recession," he said.

"Well, you should wish for a recession," Maher replied. "Cause that will definitely get him unelected."

Rest - https://www.dailywire.com/news/50493/bill-maher-doubles-down-recession-hopes-beating-paul-bois

Gunny
08-11-2019, 11:15 AM
I was thinking about this in connection with that Dayton shooter. The left wants to take away honest citizens' Rights to own guns. They want to stop shooters before they shoot with some law when murder is already against the law.

So what responsibility does an overly-sensational media/left have in creating these morons? It's against the law to shout fire in a theater, right? Anybody tried that theory recently? I guarantee you if it's a leftwingnut, it'll get over, no matter how much damage.

SO why isn't the left/MSM held accountable for all this "Chicken Little" bullsh*t it pours out at us 24/7 with no let up? What happens when a thrice-deported illegal commits cold-blooded murder with a handgun he isn't allowed to own? That story's been over and done, never to be mentioned again by the media. But every time some f*ckwit with loose screws murders someone with a legally owned only firearm it's the End of the World. Until Trump does something worse :rolleyes:

Where's the media reporting at the same level of hysteria on gang violence in LA and Chicago where the criminals all possess firearms unlawfully? Which law is going to stop criminals from being criminals?

The MSM and left are the biggest menaces to society this country has.

High_Plains_Drifter
08-11-2019, 11:18 AM
I was thinking about this in connection with that Dayton shooter. The left wants to take away honest citizens' Rights to own guns. They want to stop shooters before they shoot with some law when murder is already against the law.
Exactly. This reminds of me of the lunacy coming from Washington when they have to pass a NEW LAW to make sure an OLD LAW is ENFORCED.

How in the FUCK does that make any sense?

Gunny
08-11-2019, 11:21 AM
Exactly. This reminds of me of the lunacy coming from Washington when they have to pass a NEW LAW to make sure an OLD LAW is ENFORCED.

How in the FUCK does make any sense?It doesn't and always gets an eye roll from me. What part of "criminal" does the left not get? These people break the law therefore they are. Slapping another law that allegedly reinforces the one they already aren't adhering to is going to do WHAT exactly?

Waste time, money and paper.