PDA

View Full Version : liberals are very selective when it comes to their outrage over mass shootings

jimnyc
08-13-2019, 09:39 AM
Fact.

And like I pointed out here a million times or 2 - the liberals that pass through here do the SAME - fill threads with crap - and then disappear into other threads whenever it's the left involved in any wrongdoing, or when a story doesn't help their agenda...

---

Liberals Cheered Congressional Baseball Shooter for Targeting Republicans

With the inevitable gun control debate looming, it seems like a good time to remind the public that liberals are very selective when it comes to their outrage over mass shootings. Shootings that don’t fit the left-wing narrative are often ignored. If the shooter is not a white male, or was radicalized by left-wing politics, that information is conveniently ignored.

In the case of the 2017 Congressional baseball shooting, where the shooter was a left-wing activist and Bernie Sanders supporter who deliberately targeted Republicans, the response from the left was, to say the least, interesting. I can remember the responses of radical liberals on social media in the hours and days following the shooting, as the facts became known, and what I and many others saw, was not so much outrage or condemnation, but cheers from the left.

In the aftermath of the shooting, quite a few on the left actually praised the shooter as a hero and a patriot. Here is a small sample:

James Hodgkinson is an American hero!

— Pat Newman (@joyinspiteof) June 14, 2017
I´m celebrating the courage of an American hero and I hope for many more to come. "James T. Hodgkinson" RIP pic.twitter.com/FPUjmCQjV7

— Rudi Mental (@Friedo_Frohsinn) June 14, 2017
We need more patriots like james Hodgkinson https://t.co/RTbr6iQUHn

— lee hough (@leeclipperfan) June 14, 2017
James Hodgkinson died an American hero. Our society can never repay its debt to him except to remember his name and his contributions. #RIP

— Horse ebooks (@horse__ebooks) June 15, 2017
Repubs have engaged in political terrorism for 8 years and many dead bodies: total obstruction (coup), Gorsuch, AHCA. Hodgkinson is a hero.

— CSPAN Democrat (@CSPANdemocrat) June 14, 2017

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/trending/flashback-liberals-cheered-congressional-baseball-shooter-for-targeting-republicans/

High_Plains_Drifter
08-13-2019, 04:20 PM
Fact.

And like I pointed out here a million times or 2 - the liberals that pass through here do the SAME - fill threads with crap - and then disappear into other threads whenever it's the left involved in any wrongdoing, or when a story doesn't help their agenda...

---

Liberals Cheered Congressional Baseball Shooter for Targeting Republicans

With the inevitable gun control debate looming, it seems like a good time to remind the public that liberals are very selective when it comes to their outrage over mass shootings. Shootings that don’t fit the left-wing narrative are often ignored. If the shooter is not a white male, or was radicalized by left-wing politics, that information is conveniently ignored.

In the case of the 2017 Congressional baseball shooting, where the shooter was a left-wing activist and Bernie Sanders supporter who deliberately targeted Republicans, the response from the left was, to say the least, interesting. I can remember the responses of radical liberals on social media in the hours and days following the shooting, as the facts became known, and what I and many others saw, was not so much outrage or condemnation, but cheers from the left.

In the aftermath of the shooting, quite a few on the left actually praised the shooter as a hero and a patriot. Here is a small sample:

James Hodgkinson is an American hero!

— Pat Newman (@joyinspiteof) June 14, 2017
I´m celebrating the courage of an American hero and I hope for many more to come. "James T. Hodgkinson" RIP pic.twitter.com/FPUjmCQjV7

— Rudi Mental (@Friedo_Frohsinn) June 14, 2017
We need more patriots like james Hodgkinson https://t.co/RTbr6iQUHn

— lee hough (@leeclipperfan) June 14, 2017
James Hodgkinson died an American hero. Our society can never repay its debt to him except to remember his name and his contributions. #RIP

— Horse ebooks (@horse__ebooks) June 15, 2017
Repubs have engaged in political terrorism for 8 years and many dead bodies: total obstruction (coup), Gorsuch, AHCA. Hodgkinson is a hero.

— CSPAN Democrat (@CSPANdemocrat) June 14, 2017

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/trending/flashback-liberals-cheered-congressional-baseball-shooter-for-targeting-republicans/
Yep... nothing strange about how our board leftists disappear when it's something the left has done wrong. They ignore it because their propaganda wing ignores it.

Monkey see, monkey do.