PDA

View Full Version : Will Obama React To The Obvious Lies?

Kathianne
08-14-2019, 10:28 AM
Since he ruled by executive order, he has very little legacy. Now the Presidential contenders of his own party are trying to dirty the few things his administration got right.

https://freebeacon.com/blog/obama-michael-brown-murder/

2020 Dems’ Latest Attack on Obama: His DOJ Bungled the Michael Brown ‘Murder’ Investigation
Warren, Harris stand with activists against Obama officials
Andrew Stiles - AUGUST 12, 2019 2:30 PM

Democratic presidential candidates continue to throw shade on the legacy of former President Barack Obama. They rarely criticize him by name, but many of the 2020 hopefuls have implicitly attacked Obama's record on health care, immigration, and climate change, among other issues.

The latest example of implied criticism, courtesy of two prominent contenders, focuses on the Obama administration's investigation into the controversial police-involved shooting death of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Mo., in 2014. Sens. Elizabeth Warren (D., Mass) and Kamala Harris (D., Calif.) marked the five-year anniversary of Brown's death on Twitter by asserting that he was "murdered."

High_Plains_Drifter
08-14-2019, 10:38 AM
We got some climate change going on here right now... I think it's going to rain.

Kathianne
08-14-2019, 10:43 AM
We got some climate change going on here right now... I think it's going to rain.

That he believes.

Being accused of complicity in exonerating a cop of 'killing' a black person? No.
Problem is, it WAS self-defense, the candidates are just spreading the lie to cause more divisiveness. Funny that Obama gets caught up in that.

Elessar
08-14-2019, 10:56 AM
That he believes.

Being accused of complicity in exonerating a cop of 'killing' a black person? No.
Problem is, it WAS self-defense, the candidates are just spreading the lie to cause more divisiveness. Funny that Obama gets caught up in that.

He largely turned his back on everything during his tenure after
that stupid Beer Summit with the Police SGT and that racist college
professor.

Kathianne
08-14-2019, 10:58 AM
He largely turned his back on everything during his tenure after
that stupid Beer Summit with the Police SGT and that racist college
professor.

I know. Thus why I enjoy the irony of what he and his legacy are now caught up in.

STTAB
08-14-2019, 11:25 AM
I know. Thus why I enjoy the irony of what he and his legacy are now caught up in.

Those 20 Democrats would shit on their own mother to gain power. Obama was and is nothing but a tool for them in their own quest for power.