PDA

View Full Version : Two Anti-Semites Tried To Stumble Into Israel

Kathianne
08-16-2019, 09:15 PM
they tried the 'we're US Congresspeople,' but it didn't work. One then wrote a letter to visit her old, old grandma, a Palestinian. The anti-Semite congressperson promised she just wanted to visit, 'perhaps for the last time,' and would not protest or push BSD agenda.

Permission granted.

She declined, 'it would tear her apart, blah blah.'

So a little more about why they didn't join the bipartisan visit to Israel, instead the Palestinian and the refugee 'going it alone,':

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/08/ilhan-omar-and-rashida-tlaib-partnered-with-vicious-anti-semites-to-plan-their-trip-to-israel/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib Partnered with Vicious Anti-Semites to Plan Their Trip to Israel
By DAVID FRENCH
August 16, 2019 2:27 PM

This should be a national scandal.
To the extent that I care at all about Israel blocking entry to two U.S. congresswomen who partner with anti-Semites who seek its destruction, I agree with critics who argue that Bibi Netanyahu should not appear to bow to Donald Trump’s tweeted demands and that blocking Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar from visiting Israel handed them a short-term propaganda victory. But that’s not the most important part of the story.

The most important element of the story is the fact that two American congresswomen shunned a bipartisan congressional delegation to Israel to go on an independent trip to Israel sponsored by vicious anti-Semites. Another important element of the story is that, as of today, the mainstream media have whitewashed Omar and Tlaib’s vile associations.

Writing yesterday, the Washington Post said that “Omar and Tlaib’s trip to Jerusalem and the West Bank was planned by Miftah, a nonprofit organization headed by Palestinian lawmaker and longtime peace negotiator Hanan Ashrawi.” The New York Times described it as an organization “headed by a longtime Palestinian lawmaker.” In its editorial, the New York Times editorial board identified it as a group “that promotes ‘global awareness and knowledge of Palestinian realities.’”

This is a whitewash. Thanks to a Twitter thread from the Washington Examiner’s Seth Mandel — who pointed to multiple additional sources — I started looking at the articles and views published on the Miftah website, and it was like peeling an onion of evil. There was layer upon layer of vile anti-Semitism.

First, the group actually published blood libel, posting an article that accused “the Jews [of using] the blood of Christians in the Jewish Passover.” When pro-Israel bloggers condemned the article, Miftah first claimed that the attacks against the piece were part of a “smear campaign” and minimized the reference to blood libel as merely “briefly addressed.”

It was just a light sprinkling of blood libel. Move along, nothing to see here.

The organization later issued a more complete apology, but we’ve barely gotten started with this vile group. It’s also published an American neo-Nazi treatise called “Who Rules America: The Alien Grip on Our News and Entertainment Media Must Be Broken” (archived here).

As Vox’s Jane Coaston explained, “the original source was National Vanguard, a neo-Nazi group founded in 2005 in Charlottesville by members of the National Alliance.” The National Alliance “was for a time the best financed and best organized white nationalist group in America.” And to give you a sense of its ideology, here are two paragraphs from the treatise:

The Jew-controlled entertainment media have taken the lead in persuading a whole generation that homosexuality is a normal and acceptable way of life; that there is nothing at all wrong with White women dating or marrying Black men, or with White men marrying Asian women; that all races are inherently equal in ability and character — except that the character of the White race is suspect because of a history of oppressing other races; and that any effort by Whites at racial self-preservation is reprehensible.

We must oppose the further spreading of this poison among our people, and we must break the power of those who are spreading it. It would be intolerable for such power to be in the hands of any alien minority, with values and interests different from our own. But to permit the Jews, with their 3,000-year history of nation-wrecking, from ancient Egypt to Russia, to hold such power over us is tantamount to race suicide. Indeed, the fact that so many White Americans today are so filled with a sense of racial guilt and self-hatred that they actively seek the death of their own race is a deliberate consequence of Jewish media control.

I look forward to hearing apologists argue that these statements are merely critiques of “Israeli policies.”

But that’s not all, not by a long shot. The group celebrates terrorists, including an evil woman who helped murder 13 Israeli children. In an article titled “Let Us Honor Our Own,” a Miftah contributor describes Dalal Al Mughrabi as “a Palestinian fighter who was killed during a military operation against Israel in 1978” and as one of the Palestinian people’s “national heroes.”

The so-called “military operation” is more widely known as the “Coastal Road Massacre,” a bus hijacking that resulted in the deaths of 38 Israeli civilians, including 13 children.

Al Mughrabi is hardly the only terrorist Miftah celebrates. It described female suicide bomber Wafa Idrees as the “the beginning of a string of Palestinian women dedicated to sacrificing their lives for the cause.” It singles out for recognition Hanadi Jaradat, a woman who blew herself up in a restaurant, killing 21 people (including four children).

The founder of Miftah herself, Ms. Ashrawi, excused jihadist violence by telling an interviewer that “you cannot somehow adopt the language of either the international community or the occupier by describing anybody who resists as terrorist.”

And of course Miftah published an article asking whether Israel was a proper homeland for the Jewish people:

Kathianne
08-16-2019, 09:26 PM
and these women scream about racism.

https://twitter.com/elderofziyon/status/1162094193595957248

I know many do not like to read Twitter, but if you do click, be prepared for hatred that is pretty difficult to understand. BYW Noir Drummond the EU has leaders that have praised this group, just so you know that this neo-nazi group has a tight relationship with our most left of the left.

Elessar
08-16-2019, 10:48 PM
Well, these two freshman Representatives were not there on official US Government business,
and should be censured and silenced by the House of Representatives.

What instilled them with the notion that they could inject their selfish views and opinions
abroad on US policy is beyond me.

They are but 2 of the voting House. That leads to 433 they have shamed. That makes all
look bad because it garners headlines.

Time to shut them up.

FakeNewsSux
08-16-2019, 11:20 PM

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-17-2019, 08:31 AM
Well, these two freshman Representatives were not there on official US Government business,
and should be censured and silenced by the House of Representatives.

What instilled them with the notion that they could inject their selfish views and opinions
abroad on US policy is beyond me.

They are but 2 of the voting House. That leads to 433 they have shamed. That makes all
look bad because it garners headlines.

Time to shut them up.
They are just doing exactly what muslims are--- commanded---- to do.
That is work to destroy anything that does not bow down to Islam!!!!!!!!!
And that is why muslims should never be allowed to hold public office in this nation.
Which is no different than saying that avowed Nazi's should not be allowed to hold public office in this nation.
Yet we see these muslims are allowed to gain power to then work to destroy the government they are a part of-- folks that is treason, a solid gold fact.--Tyr

Kathianne
08-17-2019, 09:03 AM
They are just doing exactly what muslims are--- commanded---- to do.
That is work to destroy anything that does not bow down to Islam!!!!!!!!!
And that is why muslims should never be allowed to hold public office in this nation.
Which is no different than saying that avowed Nazi's should not be allowed to hold public office in this nation.
Yet we see these muslims are allowed to gain power to then work to destroy the government they are a part of-- folks that is treason, a solid gold fact.--Tyr

I agree. Their ties to the groups that sponsored them and those group ties to self-proclaimed neo-Nazi groups should be tied to the Congresswomen-that ARE the face of the Democrat Party.

Kathianne
08-17-2019, 10:48 AM
I agree. Their ties to the groups that sponsored them and those group ties to self-proclaimed neo-Nazi groups should be tied to the Congresswomen-that ARE the face of the Democrat Party.

Waddya know! We're in agreement. Truth-to-tell this is how Democrats fight, but I happen to agree with the broad brush in this case.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/457766-trump-finds-consistent-foil-in-squad

Trump finds consistent foil in 'Squad'BY SCOTT WONG (https://thehill.com/author/scott-wong) AND MIKE LILLIS (https://thehill.com/author/mike-lillis) - 08/16/19 05:10 PM EDT

President Trump’s tweet saying Israel should deny entry to two of his domestic political opponents was just the latest example of him elevating “The Squad,” the group of four progressive congresswomen he wants to make the face of the Democratic Party.

Trump has repeatedly gone after the four outspoken Democratic freshmen — Reps. Rashida Tlaib (Mich.), Ilhan Omar (Minn.), Ayanna Pressley (Mass.) and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (N.Y.) — who have carved an outsized presence on Capitol Hill since their arrival in January.

The back-benching quartet, who are notably all racial minorities, has little power to speak of in a caucus dominated by seasoned veteran lawmakers.

But Trump's strategy is designed to hoist them up as the driving force behind the Democrats’ policy agenda in hopes of animating his conservative base — and, perhaps, alienating independent voters — heading into the polls next year.

“There is no longer any doubt that ‘The Squad’ is solidly in control of the Democrat Party,” Tim Murtaugh, a Trump campaign spokesman, told The Hill, echoing the president’s public comments.

Gunny
08-17-2019, 01:45 PM
they tried the 'we're US Congresspeople,' but it didn't work. One then wrote a letter to visit her old, old grandma, a Palestinian. The anti-Semite congressperson promised she just wanted to visit, 'perhaps for the last time,' and would not protest or push BSD agenda.

Permission granted.

So a little more about why they didn't join the bipartisan visit to Israel, instead the Palestinian and the refugee 'going it alone,':

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/08/ilhan-omar-and-rashida-tlaib-partnered-with-vicious-anti-semites-to-plan-their-trip-to-israel/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

I'm still looking for something to laugh at. Only in America :rolleyes: can one be an enemy of the very laws and institutions that created it and hold public office. Well, probably Europe too.

I can't believe the FF's didn't build a self-defense clause into the Constitution. It's being destroyed by its own freedoms.

jimnyc
08-17-2019, 02:26 PM

Permission granted.

They wanted to go there so that they can start more crap and deliver more anti-semitic comments when returning. Either faked pictures of sorts (AOC loves to do this, and the Palestinians are experts at faking). Tlaib just wants to support Palestine and condemn Israel no matter what. NOTHING would or ever will change that. It's in her blood.

So IMO Israel made an easy and correct decision. They are both known for their nasty and anti-semitic comments towards Jews and Israel. Their visit included more anti Israel crap. With their platforms to spread hatred, I see no reason to allow them a platform from Israel to do just that.

And now they will simply use this to further their anti-semitic views and comments. And they would have done the same there or when returning. So no difference, and with that said, I wouldn't allow neither myself.

So now they continue anyway, as do others and their pages are filled with 'support' and anti Jewish comments.

Kathianne
08-17-2019, 02:35 PM
They wanted to go there so that they can start more crap and deliver more anti-semitic comments when returning. Either faked pictures of sorts (AOC loves to do this, and the Palestinians are experts at faking). Tlaib just wants to support Palestine and condemn Israel no matter what. NOTHING would or ever will change that. It's in her blood.

So IMO Israel made an easy and correct decision. They are both known for their nasty and anti-semitic comments towards Jews and Israel. Their visit included more anti Israel crap. With their platforms to spread hatred, I see no reason to allow them a platform from Israel to do just that.

And now they will simply use this to further their anti-semitic views and comments. And they would have done the same there or when returning. So no difference, and with that said, I wouldn't allow neither myself.

So now they continue anyway, as do others and their pages are filled with 'support' and anti Jewish comments.

As I said earlier, imo they should be brushed as the most prejudiced people ever in Congress, including Robert Byrd. THEY are the face of the Democrat Party.

jimnyc
08-17-2019, 02:40 PM
As I said earlier, imo they should be brushed as the most prejudiced people ever in Congress, including Robert Byrd. THEY are the face of the Democrat Party.

Sadly, Schumer and Pelosi instantly supported them. I think it harms them in the long run.

Kathianne
08-17-2019, 03:02 PM
Sadly, Schumer and Pelosi instantly supported them. I think it harms them in the long run.

Quite my point. Center and right really, really don't like them. THEY are the face of the Democrat Party.

jimnyc
08-17-2019, 06:04 PM
A few updates about this situation, and more...

---

Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib Partnered with Vicious Anti-Semites to Plan Their Trip to Israel

To the extent that I care at all about Israel blocking entry to two U.S. congresswomen who partner with anti-Semites who seek its destruction, I agree with critics who argue that Bibi Netanyahu should not appear to bow to Donald Trump’s tweeted demands and that blocking Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar from visiting Israel handed them a short-term propaganda victory. But that’s not the most important part of the story.

The most important element of the story is the fact that two American congresswomen shunned a bipartisan congressional delegation to Israel to go on an independent trip to Israel sponsored by vicious anti-Semites. Another important element of the story is that, as of today, the mainstream media have whitewashed Omar and Tlaib’s vile associations.

Writing yesterday, the Washington Post said that “Omar and Tlaib’s trip to Jerusalem and the West Bank was planned by Miftah, a nonprofit organization headed by Palestinian lawmaker and longtime peace negotiator Hanan Ashrawi.” The New York Times described it as an organization “headed by a longtime Palestinian lawmaker.” In its editorial, the New York Times editorial board identified it as a group “that promotes ‘global awareness and knowledge of Palestinian realities.’”

This is a whitewash. Thanks to a Twitter thread from the Washington Examiner’s Seth Mandel — who pointed to multiple additional sources — I started looking at the articles and views published on the Miftah website, and it was like peeling an onion of evil. There was layer upon layer of vile anti-Semitism.

First, the group actually published blood libel, posting an article that accused “the Jews [of using] the blood of Christians in the Jewish Passover.” When pro-Israel bloggers condemned the article, Miftah first claimed that the attacks against the piece were part of a “smear campaign” and minimized the reference to blood libel as merely “briefly addressed.”

The organization later issued a more complete apology, but we’ve barely gotten started with this vile group. It’s also published an American neo-Nazi treatise called “Who Rules America: The Alien Grip on Our News and Entertainment Media Must Be Broken” (archived here).

As Vox’s Jane Coaston explained, “the original source was National Vanguard, a neo-Nazi group founded in 2005 in Charlottesville by members of the National Alliance.” The National Alliance “was for a time the best financed and best organized white nationalist group in America.” And to give you a sense of its ideology, here are two paragraphs from the treatise:

The Jew-controlled entertainment media have taken the lead in persuading a whole generation that homosexuality is a normal and acceptable way of life; that there is nothing at all wrong with White women dating or marrying Black men, or with White men marrying Asian women; that all races are inherently equal in ability and character — except that the character of the White race is suspect because of a history of oppressing other races; and that any effort by Whites at racial self-preservation is reprehensible.

We must oppose the further spreading of this poison among our people, and we must break the power of those who are spreading it. It would be intolerable for such power to be in the hands of any alien minority, with values and interests different from our own. But to permit the Jews, with their 3,000-year history of nation-wrecking, from ancient Egypt to Russia, to hold such power over us is tantamount to race suicide. Indeed, the fact that so many White Americans today are so filled with a sense of racial guilt and self-hatred that they actively seek the death of their own race is a deliberate consequence of Jewish media control.

I look forward to hearing apologists argue that these statements are merely critiques of “Israeli policies.”

Much more here - https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/08/ilhan-omar-and-rashida-tlaib-partnered-with-vicious-anti-semites-to-plan-their-trip-to-israel/

The Media’s Pass on Tlaib and Omar’s Blatant Israel Hatred and Anti-Semitism

Somehow one just knew this was coming.

The virulent anti-Semitism that has been metastasizing through the American Left and the Democratic Party is being given a pass by the Leftist State Media.

As Nicholas Fondacaro has noted correctly over here, the blatant anti-Semitism of Democratic Representatives Ilhan Omar (D-MN) and Rashia Tlaib (D-MI), who have been barred from Israel by the government of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, has been covered up by the Big Three networks.

Over at Mediaite, lefty-writer Tommy Christopher headlined this: “NBC’s Kristen Welker Fact-Checks Trump Smear of Omar and Tlaib: ‘Neither Has Said They Hate Israel or the Israeli People’”

While NewsBusters’s Kyle Drennen pointed out the problems in this segment, Christopher dove in headfirst, referring to a segment on MSNBC Live with Craig Melvin:

NBC News White House correspondent Kristen Welker fact-checked President Donald Trump instead of simply repeating Trump’s smear that Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) and Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) “hate Israel & all Jewish people.”

Host Craig Melvin had read this tweet from President Trump aloud:

It would show great weakness if Israel allowed Rep. Omar and Rep. Tlaib to visit. They hate Israel & all Jewish people, & there is nothing that can be said or done to change their minds. Minnesota and Michigan will have a hard time putting them back in office. They are a disgrace!

Christopher continued with this of Welker discussing the presidential tweet with Melvin.

“Craig, this is an escalation of the ongoing feud between President Trump and these congresswomen,” Welker began, but then added “Now, first a little bit of a fact check.”

“Neither has ever said that they hate Israel or the Israeli people,” Welker said, noting that “They have been critical of the Israeli government. They recently voted, in essence, in favor a boycott of the Israeli state over its treatment of the Palestinians, and they have made some controversial comments about Israeli’s, Omar having to walk back some of those comments.”

Hello? Welker made no “fact check.” She simply ignored the blatant anti-Semitism of Omar and Tlaib that has been quite vividly in evidence.

To begin, as no less than Israel’s Prime Minister Netanyahu said in this excerpt of a statement (also laid out here in a series of tweets):

Only a few days ago, we received their itinerary for their visit in Israel, which revealed that they planned a visit whose sole objective is to strengthen the boycott against us and deny Israel’s legitimacy. For instance: they listed the destination of their trip as Palestine and not Israel, and unlike all Democratic and Republican members of Congress who have visited Israel, they did not request to meet any Israeli officials, either from the government or the opposition. A week ago, Israel warmly welcomed some 70 Democratic and Republican members of Congress, who expressed broad bipartisan support for Israel, which was also demonstrated a month ago in a resounding bipartisan vote against BDS in Congress. However, the itinerary of the two Congresswomen reveals that the sole purpose of their visit is to harm Israel and increase incitement against it.

Rest - https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/jeffrey-lord/2019/08/17/medias-pass-tlaib-and-omars-blatant-israel-hatred-and-anti-semitism

Like Mom, Like Granddaughter :rolleyes:

“May Allah Ruin Him”, Rashida Tlaib’s Palestinian Grandmother Curses President Trump Over Canceled Visit Jibe

Rashida Tlaib’s 90-year-old Palestinian grandmother, Muftia Tlaib, cursed President Trump, saying in Arabic, “May Allah ruin him,” in response to his jibe that she was the only winner in the decision by her granddaughter to not visit her in the West Bank after a back and forth with Israel about whether the anti-Israel Democrat Rep. Rashid (MI) would be allowed by Israel to enter the country and also visit the Palestinian territories. Muftia Tlaib made the comments in an interview with Reuters.

After canceling a congressional delegation trip set for this weekend with the other Muslim female member of Congress, Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN), on the grounds the trip was intended to undermine Israel with support of the BDS movement, Israel invited Tlaib for a humanitarian visit to her grandmother which Tlaib initially accepted and then publicly refused.

Trump commented Friday night on Twitter, “Israel was very respectful & nice to Rep. Rashida Tlaib, allowing her permission to visit her “grandmother.” As soon as she was granted permission, she grandstanded & loudly proclaimed she would not visit Israel. Could this possibly have been a setup? Israel acted appropriately!”

“Rep. Tlaib wrote a letter to Israeli officials desperately wanting to visit her grandmother. Permission was quickly granted, whereupon Tlaib obnoxiously turned the approval down, a complete setup. The only real winner here is Tlaib’s grandmother. She doesn’t have to see her now!”

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08/may-allah-ruin-him-rashida-tlaibs-palestinian-grandmother-curses-president-trump-over-canceled-visit-jibe/

No Politician Ever Has Been 'Treated as Badly' as Ilhan Omar — Except Maybe Every Republican

This is a remarkable op-ed in The Independent that hauls out the crying towel for Rep. Ilhan Omar and claims: "No politician in living memory has been treated as badly as Ilhan Omar."

And the fault is racist America.

In fact, the mainstream media fawns over Omar, giving her hateful, bigoted views loving attention whenever she opens her mouth.

Apparently, the author of this love letter to Omar, Tasmiha Kahn, is also a woman "of colour who wears a headscarf." But far more than the superficial resemblance to Omar, Ms. Khan shares the same far-left philosophy as her role model.

The propaganda campaign against Omar shows no signs of stopping. This is not only an attack on Omar and her family, but all minorities that make up the fabric of this nation. Given that Omar is a visibly Muslim woman, who wears a headscarf, there are serious ramifications for people like me.

Like Omar, I am a Muslim American who also happens to be a person of colour. The combination of hijab and being brown does not always go down well in our predominantly white society.

Being "different" never does "go down well" in any society. Try being gay in the black community -- or in a Muslim community for that matter.

Because of my appearance, I am all too often subjected to judgement. This makes me feel like anything I say, like Omar, has the potential to be taken out of context. It makes me feel that I, like Omar, am also under the magnifying glass. I should not have to fear for my life or that of any other Muslim. If we allow such cruel rhetoric to snowball, we are contributing towards our own demise.

Being "subjected to judgment" is part of the human condition. It's crazy not to expect some slack-jawed mouthbreathers to make fun or hurl taunts or say hateful things to a woman wearing a scarf. It's also disturbing that many in Khan's position easily imagine that stares by ordinary people are somehow racist. They could be staring at her for any number of reasons, not just because of her race or religion.

In fact. the mainstream media fawns over Omar, giving her hateful, bigoted views loving attention whenever she opens her mouth. I would surmise she is treated a lot more fairly than most conservatives. Ms. Kahn must be talking about internet trolls, Twitter bullies, and others who post threats and insults and have -- most of them -- a very small, equally stupid audience.

From the start of our democracy, politicians have proudly held starkly different views. But have attacks ever been as vicious as they are against Omar? We need to get back to a time of civil debate instead of attacks and censorship. And I’m not just talking about Trump: many Democrats have also facilitated the silencing of Omar.

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/trending/no-politician-ever-has-been-treated-as-badly-as-ilhan-omar-except-maybe-any-republican/

jimnyc
08-17-2019, 06:06 PM
Quite my point. Center and right really, really don't like them. THEY are the face of the Democrat Party.

Michael Moore: Let’s Hope ‘The Squad’ Is the Face of the Democratic Party ‘Because That’s How We’re Going to Win’

Friday on MSNBC’s “The 11th Hour,” liberal documentary filmmaker Michael Moore said he was all for Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY), Ilhan Omar (D-MN), Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) and Ayanna Pressley (D-MA) being the face of the Democratic Party, a suggestion President Donald Trump has made in recent weeks.

The foursome known as “The Squad” representing the Democrats’ brand is how they win according to Moore.

“Let’s hope that Alexandria and Rashida and Ilhan and Congresswoman Pressley are the face because that’s how we’re going to win,” Moore said to host Brian Williams. “We’re going to win with people who believe that climate change is real. We’re going to win by getting behind people who want to raise the minimum wage, who are going to fight for all these things that the American public wants. That’s ‘The Squad.’ They’re the force out there.”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019/08/17/michael-moore-lets-hope-the-squad-is-the-face-of-the-democratic-party-because-thats-how-were-going-to-win/

Kathianne
08-17-2019, 06:23 PM
A few updates about this situation, and more...

---

Much more here - https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/08/ilhan-omar-and-rashida-tlaib-partnered-with-vicious-anti-semites-to-plan-their-trip-to-israel/

The Media’s Pass on Tlaib and Omar’s Blatant Israel Hatred and Anti-Semitism

Somehow one just knew this was coming.

The virulent anti-Semitism that has been metastasizing through the American Left and the Democratic Party is being given a pass by the Leftist State Media.

As Nicholas Fondacaro has noted correctly over here, the blatant anti-Semitism of Democratic Representatives Ilhan Omar (D-MN) and Rashia Tlaib (D-MI), who have been barred from Israel by the government of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, has been covered up by the Big Three networks.

Over at Mediaite, lefty-writer Tommy Christopher headlined this: “NBC’s Kristen Welker Fact-Checks Trump Smear of Omar and Tlaib: ‘Neither Has Said They Hate Israel or the Israeli People’”

While NewsBusters’s Kyle Drennen pointed out the problems in this segment, Christopher dove in headfirst, referring to a segment on MSNBC Live with Craig Melvin:

Host Craig Melvin had read this tweet from President Trump aloud:

Christopher continued with this of Welker discussing the presidential tweet with Melvin.

Hello? Welker made no “fact check.” She simply ignored the blatant anti-Semitism of Omar and Tlaib that has been quite vividly in evidence.

To begin, as no less than Israel’s Prime Minister Netanyahu said in this excerpt of a statement (also laid out here in a series of tweets):

Rest - https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/jeffrey-lord/2019/08/17/medias-pass-tlaib-and-omars-blatant-israel-hatred-and-anti-semitism

Like Mom, Like Granddaughter :rolleyes:

“May Allah Ruin Him”, Rashida Tlaib’s Palestinian Grandmother Curses President Trump Over Canceled Visit Jibe

Rashida Tlaib’s 90-year-old Palestinian grandmother, Muftia Tlaib, cursed President Trump, saying in Arabic, “May Allah ruin him,” in response to his jibe that she was the only winner in the decision by her granddaughter to not visit her in the West Bank after a back and forth with Israel about whether the anti-Israel Democrat Rep. Rashid (MI) would be allowed by Israel to enter the country and also visit the Palestinian territories. Muftia Tlaib made the comments in an interview with Reuters.

After canceling a congressional delegation trip set for this weekend with the other Muslim female member of Congress, Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN), on the grounds the trip was intended to undermine Israel with support of the BDS movement, Israel invited Tlaib for a humanitarian visit to her grandmother which Tlaib initially accepted and then publicly refused.

Trump commented Friday night on Twitter, “Israel was very respectful & nice to Rep. Rashida Tlaib, allowing her permission to visit her “grandmother.” As soon as she was granted permission, she grandstanded & loudly proclaimed she would not visit Israel. Could this possibly have been a setup? Israel acted appropriately!”

“Rep. Tlaib wrote a letter to Israeli officials desperately wanting to visit her grandmother. Permission was quickly granted, whereupon Tlaib obnoxiously turned the approval down, a complete setup. The only real winner here is Tlaib’s grandmother. She doesn’t have to see her now!”

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08/may-allah-ruin-him-rashida-tlaibs-palestinian-grandmother-curses-president-trump-over-canceled-visit-jibe/

No Politician Ever Has Been 'Treated as Badly' as Ilhan Omar — Except Maybe Every Republican

This is a remarkable op-ed in The Independent that hauls out the crying towel for Rep. Ilhan Omar and claims: "No politician in living memory has been treated as badly as Ilhan Omar."

And the fault is racist America.

In fact, the mainstream media fawns over Omar, giving her hateful, bigoted views loving attention whenever she opens her mouth.

Apparently, the author of this love letter to Omar, Tasmiha Kahn, is also a woman "of colour who wears a headscarf." But far more than the superficial resemblance to Omar, Ms. Khan shares the same far-left philosophy as her role model.

Being "different" never does "go down well" in any society. Try being gay in the black community -- or in a Muslim community for that matter.

Being "subjected to judgment" is part of the human condition. It's crazy not to expect some slack-jawed mouthbreathers to make fun or hurl taunts or say hateful things to a woman wearing a scarf. It's also disturbing that many in Khan's position easily imagine that stares by ordinary people are somehow racist. They could be staring at her for any number of reasons, not just because of her race or religion.

In fact. the mainstream media fawns over Omar, giving her hateful, bigoted views loving attention whenever she opens her mouth. I would surmise she is treated a lot more fairly than most conservatives. Ms. Kahn must be talking about internet trolls, Twitter bullies, and others who post threats and insults and have -- most of them -- a very small, equally stupid audience.

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/trending/no-politician-ever-has-been-treated-as-badly-as-ilhan-omar-except-maybe-any-republican/

We doubled up on much of this, which is good. I knew they were hateful, I really was surprised at the depth of that hate.

Kathianne
08-17-2019, 06:24 PM

Michael Moore: Let’s Hope ‘The Squad’ Is the Face of the Democratic Party ‘Because That’s How We’re Going to Win’

Friday on MSNBC’s “The 11th Hour,” liberal documentary filmmaker Michael Moore said he was all for Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY), Ilhan Omar (D-MN), Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) and Ayanna Pressley (D-MA) being the face of the Democratic Party, a suggestion President Donald Trump has made in recent weeks.

The foursome known as “The Squad” representing the Democrats’ brand is how they win according to Moore.

“Let’s hope that Alexandria and Rashida and Ilhan and Congresswoman Pressley are the face because that’s how we’re going to win,” Moore said to host Brian Williams. “We’re going to win with people who believe that climate change is real. We’re going to win by getting behind people who want to raise the minimum wage, who are going to fight for all these things that the American public wants. That’s ‘The Squad.’ They’re the force out there.”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019/08/17/michael-moore-lets-hope-the-squad-is-the-face-of-the-democratic-party-because-thats-how-were-going-to-win/

I don't think his track record of picking winners is way up there.

I'm quite sure I read that the 'big issues' that the squad if 'for' especially socialism and the Green plan are polling real poorly-like single digits or low teens?

Gunny
08-17-2019, 06:25 PM
Seems to me that if they wanted to check out condition Palestine, they should have "visited" PALESTINE. No? There's not a lot of rocket science involved in motive here.

Wonder how it would go over if the President wanted to "visit" the DNC? I'm sure they'd welcome him with open arms and hear him out :rolleyes:

Elessar
08-17-2019, 06:57 PM
I don't think his track record of picking winners is way up there.

I'm quite sure I read that the 'big issues' that the squad if 'for' especially socialism and the Green plan are polling real poorly-like single digits or low teens?

He is spouting off at the mouth to appear significant. He is a fat-assed loser! I see numbers that are not at all favorable - but am wary of polls.
A lot of them have fixed questions that try to draw you into their forgone conclusion.

Seems to me that if they wanted to check out condition Palestine, they should have "visited" PALESTINE. No? There's not a lot of rocket science involved in motive here.

Wonder how it would go over if the President wanted to "visit" the DNC? I'm sure they'd welcome him with open arms and hear him out :rolleyes:

I was thinking the very same thing.

Second line - sarcasm! That would go over like a fart in church!:laugh:

High_Plains_Drifter
08-18-2019, 02:51 PM
I'm still looking for something to laugh at. Only in America :rolleyes: can one be an enemy of the very laws and institutions that created it and hold public office. Well, probably Europe too.

I can't believe the FF's didn't build a self-defense clause into the Constitution. It's being destroyed by its own freedoms.
Yep... it's a mind number... only in America can two muslim pieces of Anti American trash be elected to our highest seats of power.

One calls 9/11... "some people did something," and the other calls our president a "mother fucker," and they're BOTH antisemitic dog turds.

They both ought to be run out of America on a damn rail... and don't come back.

Gunny
08-18-2019, 03:19 PM
Yep... it's a mind number... only in America can two muslim pieces of Anti American piece of trash be elected to our highest seats of power.

One calls 9/11... "some people did something," and the other calls our president a "mother fucker," and they're BOTH antisemitic dog turds.

They both ought to be run out of America on a damn rail... and don't come back.I DO mind the 9/11 comment. I can't imagine Americans voting for her. Especially Dems who were crying the loudest for GWB to "do something" about it.

Calling the President a MFer? I've said worse :halo9: Then again, I'm not an elected official that allegedly represents the People in the US Government.

Both stand directly against the ideals that embody this country and the Constitution of the US. Such should not be allowed to hold office, IMO, as representatives of the thing they hate. If nothing else it's a conflict of interest.

Elessar
08-18-2019, 06:06 PM
I DO mind the 9/11 comment. I can't imagine Americans voting for her. Especially Dems who were crying the loudest for GWB to "do something" about it.

Calling the President a MFer? I've said worse :halo9: Then again, I'm not an elected official that allegedly represents the People in the US Government.

Both stand directly against the ideals that embody this country and the Constitution of the US. Such should not be allowed to hold office, IMO, as representatives of the thing they hate. If nothing else it's a conflict of interest.

So do I!

Yes and they have both violated their Oath to Protect and Defend the Constitution of The United States.