PDA

View Full Version : Los Angeles Is a Sh*thole...

High_Plains_Drifter
08-18-2019, 09:38 PM
... and THIS is what the DEMOCRATS would turn the REST OF AMERICA into given the chance...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKCfu4UJQiQ

Elessar
08-18-2019, 10:32 PM
Yeah, it is.
Uncle Sam had me in LA-LB for 14 years and that place is a shit-hole.

The upper class elites sit behind gated and walled perimeters. Middle
class has to fend for themselves. I kept my shotgun loaded and in a closet.

The amount of trash from plastic shopping bags and Styrofoam meal boxes
discarded onto the streets and roadway blew up against fences along the highways,
looking like snow drifts.

It could slide into the abyss as far as I am concerned.

High_Plains_Drifter
08-18-2019, 10:39 PM
Yeah, it is.
Uncle Sam had me in LA-LB for 14 years and that place is a shit-hole.

The upper class elites sit behind gated and walled perimeters. Middle
class has to fend for themselves. I kept my shotgun loaded and in a closet.

The amount of trash from plastic shopping bags and Styrofoam meal boxes
discarded onto the streets and roadway blew up against fences along the highways,
looking like snow drifts.

It could slide into the abyss as far as I am concerned.
Where does it end?

Why do people vote for democrats?

Elessar
08-19-2019, 12:37 AM
Where does it end?

Why do people vote for democrats?

Two words: Freebies and Handouts.

STTAB
08-19-2019, 10:01 AM
Two words: Freebies and Handouts.

One should also factor in that Republicans are dumb fucks who propose stupid policies and then don't actually do anything when in power. Look at the first two yearsa of Trump's Presidency as an example of that. There is always a Paul Ryan type dickhead lurking about . Or a dumb shit like Rand Paul who won't even vote yes to fund a fucking fund to take care of medical bills to care for 911 heroes.

Gunny
08-19-2019, 09:29 PM
One should also factor in that Republicans are dumb fucks who propose stupid policies and then don't actually do anything when in power. Look at the first two yearsa of Trump's Presidency as an example of that. There is always a Paul Ryan type dickhead lurking about . Or a dumb shit like Rand Paul who won't even vote yes to fund a fucking fund to take care of medical bills to care for 911 heroes.There's no middle ground with Rand Paul. I'm either 110% agreeing with him, or I'm glad he got beat up.

The republican Party. It's been a chickenshit bunch since the "Contract with America" crap back in the 90s. "Just give us the power ..." Yeah. That worked :rolleyes:

"I'm a Republican but I'm not a Trump Republican" so I can't support the Republican President":rolleyes:

icansayit
08-19-2019, 09:44 PM
If you aren't aware. I TOLD EVERYONE.......ALL POLITICIANS (no matter what party they come from) ARE LIARS, and only their Political Career's are what matters to them.

We have all seen the GOOD Politicians GETTING OUT OF DODGE...because they know...FIGHTING is a Losing Battle when MONEY, and The THIRST FOR POWER is the ultimate goal. WE THE PEOPLE elected ALL of them, so WE THE PEOPLE can only blame ourselves for putting them in office.

Anyone care to dispute that? Go for it! Like him or not. Donald Trump, and the people around him, he has chosen...are the only HONEST....Selfless people I can say actually care.