PDA

View Full Version : Biden is Off the Rails with This

Elessar
08-23-2019, 10:49 PM
Comparing the RFK and MLK assassinations with a fictitious attempt at Obama?

More stupid comments by this man, whom I once respected.

He has certainly become a gaffe machine and extraordinary projectionist over what might
happen any given day, but does not live in the world of reality:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-imagine-obama-assassination

Kathianne
08-23-2019, 10:59 PM
Comparing the RFK and MLK assassinations with a fictitious attempt at Obama?

More stupid comments by this man, whom I once respected.

He has certainly become a gaffe machine and extraordinary projectionist over what might
happen any given day, but does not live in the world of reality:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-imagine-obama-assassination

It's getting more and more weird!

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?67459-That-Jill-Biden-Ad&p=941571#post941571

Elessar
08-24-2019, 07:03 AM
It's getting more and more weird!

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?67459-That-Jill-Biden-Ad&p=941571#post941571

Yeah...stranger and stranger.

Gunny
08-24-2019, 09:04 AM
If someone REALLY wanted Obama dead, he would be. My best guess, because it has also been my opinion, is the fallout from killing Obama wouldn't be worth doing it. Making a martyr of a monkey while giving Dems a green light for any-and-everything is NOT a good plan.

Too bad between Jack and Jill they're sinking Joe's boat. I like him as a Dem candidate :)

Gunny
08-24-2019, 03:28 PM
There are some serious boneheads out there. Biden may have meant well (or not -- sounds like fearmongering from a Dem to me) but he's asking people whose parents might not even have been born yet to understand the trauma this Nation went through when MLK and RFK were assassinated. They can't relate.

I can well believe those were his heroes though. I'm NOT impressed.

High_Plains_Drifter
08-24-2019, 04:01 PM
There are some serious boneheads out there. Biden may have meant well (or not -- sounds like fearmongering from a Dem to me) but he's asking people whose parents might not even have been born yet to understand the trauma this Nation went through when MLK and RFK were assassinated. They can't relate.

I can well believe those were his heroes though. I'm NOT impressed.
If ANYONE is impressed with creepy old groper, gaffe a minute Biden, they have a very low threshold to be impressed.

Gunny
08-24-2019, 04:21 PM
If ANYONE is impressed with creepy old groper, gaffe a minute Biden, they have a very low threshold to be impressed.Yeah but I was kinda hoping he would be the Dem nominee.

High_Plains_Drifter
08-24-2019, 04:52 PM
Yeah but I was kinda hoping he would be the Dem nominee.
Me too, bro... I'd love it. Let ole creepy Joe get up there in a one on one debate with Trump, and let him say the dems prefer TRUTH over FACTS again, or something just as moronic. I do believe Biden is the one that the dems have anointed.

Get out the popcorn... :laugh:

icansayit
08-24-2019, 04:57 PM
He's not only OFF THE RAILS.

The Train left the station a long time ago for Joe. And he just had to stop at a local "7-11" to see the INDIAN. That made him late for his own birthday.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Gunny
08-24-2019, 10:18 PM
Me too, bro... I'd love it. Let ole creepy Joe get up there in a one on one debate with Trump, and let him say the dems prefer TRUTH over FACTS again, or something just as moronic. I do believe Biden is the one that the dems have anointed.

Get out the popcorn... :laugh:I don't see him as the anointed one much longer if he ever was. Even the Dems aren't THAT dumb. They may have been hopeful but it appears he is crushing that hope :laugh:

The vocal Dems have been young and screechy. I doubt they're going to roll over for a (allegedly)lecherous, old, white man as the Dem candidate.

Kathianne
08-24-2019, 10:30 PM
I don't see him as the anointed one much longer if he ever was. Even the Dems aren't THAT dumb. They may have been hopeful but it appears he is crushing that hope :laugh:

The vocal Dems have been young and screechy. I doubt they're going to roll over for a (allegedly)lecherous, old, white man as the Dem candidate.

I concur. I thought he was going to be the shoe in, as they really need someone that is at least a capitalist. It's not going to be Joe.

High_Plains_Drifter
08-24-2019, 11:06 PM
I don't see him as the anointed one much longer if he ever was. Even the Dems aren't THAT dumb. They may have been hopeful but it appears he is crushing that hope :laugh:

I concur. I thought he was going to be the shoe in, as they really need someone that is at least a capitalist. It's not going to be Joe.
There's not another dem running that can beat Trump, and the dems know it.

They're either going to prop up creepy Joe and go for it, or depend on CHEATING with a lesser candidate, and I mean more of this finding thousands of mysterious ballots that appear out of nowhere, and illegal aliens voting, and dead people, you name it. They'll stop at nothing to steal an election. Just look at what is ongoing with how they've tried to FRAME Trump with a FARCE investigation for colluding.

Good lord... what happened to the democrat party? They've just gone full overboard anti American, unhinged, corrupt. Is there a decent democrat still alive? I'm beginning to think not.

Gunny
08-25-2019, 09:55 AM
There's not another dem running that can beat Trump, and the dems know it.

They're either going to prop up creepy Joe and go for it, or depend on CHEATING with a lesser candidate, and I mean more of this finding thousands of mysterious ballots that appear out of nowhere, and illegal aliens voting, and dead people, you name it. They'll stop at nothing to steal an election. Just look at what is ongoing with how they've tried to FRAME Trump with a FARCE investigation for colluding.

Good lord... what happened to the democrat party? They've just gone full overboard anti American, unhinged, corrupt. Is there a decent democrat still alive? I'm beginning to think not.Trump is beatable and it isn't going to take a Joe Biden to do it. How quickly we forget the lesson that should have been learned in 08. Lessons learned appears to be out of reach of politics.

Obama came out of nowhere with Hitlery the shoe-in, and he got over with nothing of substance to offer but some rock star personal appeal the left fell for. And he proved in the succeeding 8 years he was nothing of substance except an anti-American progressive loony that need to live in Europe.

Anyway, if Biden would lock up the nomination instead of opening his mouth and talking, he IS easily beatable.

Bear in mind, the left is GOING TO cheat. They keep doing it and no one's in jail for it yet. So "close" isn't going to cut it for Trump. Last time, the Dems got caught complacent, with their pants down thinking they had a shoe-in. They won't do it again this time around.

It appears however that complacency has transferred itself to the right. Back to lessons learned. The right doesn't do it any better than the left.

Kathianne
08-25-2019, 11:51 AM
Trump is beatable and it isn't going to take a Joe Biden to do it. How quickly we forget the lesson that should have been learned in 08. Lessons learned appears to be out of reach of politics.

Obama came out of nowhere with Hitlery the shoe-in, and he got over with nothing of substance to offer but some rock star personal appeal the left fell for. And he proved in the succeeding 8 years he was nothing of substance except an anti-American progressive loony that need to live in Europe.

Anyway, if Biden would lock up the nomination instead of opening his mouth and talking, he IS easily beatable.

Bear in mind, the left is GOING TO cheat. They keep doing it and no one's in jail for it yet. So "close" isn't going to cut it for Trump. Last time, the Dems got caught complacent, with their pants down thinking they had a shoe-in. They won't do it again this time around.

It appears however that complacency has transferred itself to the right. Back to lessons learned. The right doesn't do it any better than the left.

I agree. There actually are several governors who sound less crazy than Warren/Sanders, are hopefully younger and less prone to getting caught in misspeaks/lies than Joe. They are Democrats so I'm unlikely to find all of their policies to my liking, but at least 2 of them have done well at keeping their states in good financial shape, something most Dems do not.