PDA

View Full Version : I am an extremely incendiary and hateful person

jimnyc
08-25-2019, 02:56 PM
So says some ninnies on the left, who can't understand facts and/or prefer emotions and butterflies and unicorns.

---

Louisiana Republican's Belief in Only Two Genders Is 'Incendiary'

That's it. The left truly has gone insane. Saying that there are only two genders is now deemed a horrible, terrible thing to say. Here, watch this clip from MSNBC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYlmGXxJIZQ

According to MSNBC anchor Chris Jansing, Republicans are bigoted women-haters. "We've got an important question now," she told viewers. "What does it mean to be a mainstream Republican? Is it the question that some Republicans have been asking in the age of Donald Trump, and increasingly, it seems the answer might be to make incendiary comments about women and members of the LGBTQ community."

She then used the Republican candidate for governor in Louisiana, Ralph Abraham, as an example of such terrible "incendiary" comments.

In a new TV ad, Abraham says the following:

Here's the truth. Life begins at conception. Government is too big. Our taxes are too high. And our car insurance is too expensive. President Trump is doing a great job. Facts matter more than feelings. The Second Amendment is self-explanatory. And as a doctor, I can assure you there are only two genders."
Our new #lagov TV ad starts today.

As your next governor, I will always tell you the truth.#Doc4Gov pic.twitter.com/jZOFVxpMJB

— Dr. Ralph Abraham (@DocAbraham) August 22, 2019

He's right, of course. There are only two genders. But according to Jansing and her fellow leftist friends, saying so is now officially "incendiary" and hateful. Oh yes, Abraham is hating on the LGBTQ (where did that Q come from? I see I'm truly getting old because I didn't know another letter had been added to the growing list of protected groups) community! He says there are only two genders -- which is indeed the way nature has created life. It would be rather difficult for living beings to procreate if it were different -- and that obviously means he hates gays and lesbians!

Now, wait a minute. If you follow the left's wacky line of reasoning, shouldn't you accuse lesbians and gays of discrimination? After all, they're folks of one gender who are sexually attracted to other people of the same one gender. How dare they! They're even less tolerant and open-minded than heterosexuals who are, after all, at least willing to have fun with another gender!

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/trending/video-msnbc-louisiana-republicans-belief-in-only-two-genders-is-incendiary/

Gunny
08-25-2019, 03:03 PM
So says some ninnies on the left, who can't understand facts and/or prefer emotions and butterflies and unicorns.

---

That's it. The left truly has gone insane. Saying that there are only two genders is now deemed a horrible, terrible thing to say. Here, watch this clip from MSNBC:

According to MSNBC anchor Chris Jansing, Republicans are bigoted women-haters. "We've got an important question now," she told viewers. "What does it mean to be a mainstream Republican? Is it the question that some Republicans have been asking in the age of Donald Trump, and increasingly, it seems the answer might be to make incendiary comments about women and members of the LGBTQ community."

She then used the Republican candidate for governor in Louisiana, Ralph Abraham, as an example of such terrible "incendiary" comments.

He's right, of course. There are only two genders. But according to Jansing and her fellow leftist friends, saying so is now officially "incendiary" and hateful. Oh yes, Abraham is hating on the LGBTQ (where did that Q come from? I see I'm truly getting old because I didn't know another letter had been added to the growing list of protected groups) community! He says there are only two genders -- which is indeed the way nature has created life. It would be rather difficult for living beings to procreate if it were different -- and that obviously means he hates gays and lesbians!

Now, wait a minute. If you follow the left's wacky line of reasoning, shouldn't you accuse lesbians and gays of discrimination? After all, they're folks of one gender who are sexually attracted to other people of the same one gender. How dare they! They're even less tolerant and open-minded than heterosexuals who are, after all, at least willing to have fun with another gender!

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/trending/video-msnbc-louisiana-republicans-belief-in-only-two-genders-is-incendiary/Damn. Even I know the "Q" is for queer. Probably because it's the only apt descriptor that covers all the other letters :)

The entire left needs to be lobotomized.

Kathianne
08-25-2019, 03:11 PM

---

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/trending/video-msnbc-louisiana-republicans-belief-in-only-two-genders-is-incendiary/

I almost posted this awhile ago. Insanity seems to have become the new norm. Seriously, this from the left that keeps talking about 'science.' LOL!

Abbey Marie
08-25-2019, 03:53 PM
I cannot watch this video. I just can’t take this insanity anymore.