PDA

View Full Version : What happens if you get into a fight with a transgender person?

jimnyc
08-25-2019, 03:23 PM
I'm really just curious in this answer and how everyone feels, considering what we have heard from the transgender community, but even so from the lefties that support them. And yeah, assuming you haven't a clue as to the real gender, which is male or female.

I mean, is it even ok to fight a transgender man? You know, former woman - now man. They get angry if you so much as use the wrong pronoun. They and others demand they be treated as their chosen gender, no excuses.

Ok, so a loudmouth gets out of hand, and they are like everyone else in that department, and maybe even a little more emotional at times. I don't give a flying rats butt your thoughts on assault. But if this man pushes another man verbally, and pushes far enough, a fight is sometimes inevitable. And is the real man supposed to then lighten up because the other is a transgender? a true woman underneath? And what if this man has converted far enough to where the other man couldn't even tell. So should any ass kicking be any different?

They will instantly become a woman again. Ready to see through assault charges and maybe hate charges too. The cries of discrimination and all kinds of phobias would make it bigger than the OJ Simpson case. The liberal media would cover it like it was Trump. The liberal supporters will create an evening of crying and screaming into the skies.

Not condoning fighting or especially attacking someone. But shit happens, people drink & words are always said - and transgender aren't immune from that. But would they get a pass if they get mouthy or flippant or disrespectful?

Gunny
08-25-2019, 04:33 PM
"It" gets clocked.

jimnyc
08-25-2019, 04:49 PM
"It" gets clocked.

Any repercussions for yourself? Should this fight been seen differently, even if shorter? :)

Gunny
08-25-2019, 08:53 PM
Any repercussions for yourself? Should this fight been seen differently, even if shorter? :)I imagine how it is seen will depend on who is viewing. I was raised, as well as those I grew up with, boys don't hit girls. Under ANY circumstance. Ever the Southerner that has always been the way I viewed it. Kinda naive and Utopian, to say the least.

I know women than can kick yours and my ass at the same time. I've seen women carrying AKs. I've seen Arab men dressed as women. Saw a Squid female in the weight room at MCRD deadlift twice what I could.

Now they want to add a party line and make it a threesome with some ambiguous "transgender" crap? Time to amend the rules. Take a swing at me and you just became a man (grandchildren not included -- they're dumbasses :)).

So WHO did what to whom? I'm a "disabled" senior citizen. Federal felony to hit ME. So go right ahead and call the cops :)

LongTermGuy
08-25-2019, 09:54 PM
"It" gets clocked.

Yep did that...Protecting my real "normal" Girlfriend from a confused fiend.

http://s15858.pcdn.co/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Guy-punching-above-weight.jpg

Elessar
08-25-2019, 10:56 PM
"It" gets clocked.

Any repercussions for yourself? Should this fight been seen differently, even if shorter? :)

Born a man, treated like a man.

Born a woman acting out as a man, treated like a man.

There is no red line in either condition.

LongTermGuy
08-26-2019, 09:43 AM
Born a man, treated like a man.

Born a woman acting out as a man, treated like a man.

There is no red line in either condition.

Yes sir Elessar...well stated.

High_Plains_Drifter
08-26-2019, 10:01 AM
If some tranny female "identifying" as a male, tit's cut off, taking male hormones, growing face and the like, got all up in my face and I didn't know it was a screwed up female, I'd hold nothing back if it broke out into a physical fight.

And I'm Gunny. I'm a 64 year old, service connected disabled veteran, and it doesn't matter if I work out on a gym everyday and I kick your ass, if you hit me first and I was just defending myself, you're going to jail for felony assault, and I'm going home.

STTAB
08-27-2019, 02:15 PM
No one ever starts fights with me , let alone some dude who wants to be a girl.

LongTermGuy
08-27-2019, 07:23 PM
No one ever starts fights with me , let alone some dude who wants to be a girl.

Anything is possible .. `these days` Sttab...ya just never know when its coming ...Just be ready to deal with it. (most of us with experience are and understand its just a thing)