PDA

View Full Version : China Signals 'Back to the Table' Markets Up

Kathianne
08-26-2019, 05:14 AM
Happy Monday? Hopefully

https://www.theweek.com/speedreads/860967/trump-says-china-called-wants-back-table-hammer-trade-deal

Trump says China called and wants to 'get back to the table' and hammer out a trade deal
5:36 a.m.

President Trump said Monday that unidentified Chinese officials had indicated overnight they want to resume trade talks. "China called last night our top trade people and said, 'Let's get back to the table', so we'll be getting back to the table, and I think they want to do something," Trump told reporters on the sidelines of the Group of Seven summit in Biarritz, France. He said his trade team fielded two "very good calls" from China, adding, "This is the first time I've seen them where they really want to make a deal. And I think that's a very positive step." Trump wouldn't say if he's been in direct contact with Chinese President Xi Jinping, though he called Xi "a great leader."

Gunny
08-26-2019, 08:22 AM
Happy Monday? Hopefully

https://www.theweek.com/speedreads/860967/trump-says-china-called-wants-back-table-hammer-trade-dealThe Prez loves to throw carrots to the crowd :laugh:

If there is one thing about the military I DON'T miss: "Xi is a great leader". Pretending you like someone that's a POS and having to smile while doing so.

High_Plains_Drifter
08-26-2019, 09:23 AM
I briefly heard a clip on the news this weekend of Biden saying he won't bad mouth the president while away on foreign soil, after a cadre of insults and the usual vile BS from other democrat presidential hopefuls.

What happened to the democrat party? How did they get so full of hate and vile crap? Did they learn that in school?

LongTermGuy
08-26-2019, 09:49 AM
I briefly heard a clip on the news this weekend of Biden saying he won't bad mouth the president while away on foreign soil, after a cadre of insults and the usual vile BS from other democrat presidential hopefuls.

What happened to the democrat party? How did they get so full of hate and vile crap? Did they learn that in school?

Its a "butt-hurt" (Orange Man is bad) Cancer....mixed with selfish agenda - driven stupidity and Ignorance and its not only the Democrat party...throw in the angry ..disappointed "Never-Trumpers" also..