PDA

View Full Version : Beto O’Rourke Won’t Say If Life Of Baby — Even One Day From Birth — Has Value

jimnyc
08-27-2019, 11:51 AM
OF COURSE a baby has immense value the day before birth. Unbelievable. Anything for votes. ONLY the woman has the ability to state whether the baby has value or not. :rolleyes:

---

Beto O’Rourke Won’t Say If Life Of Baby — Even One Day From Birth — Has Value

Robert “Beto” O’Rourke, who is barely a blip on the Democratic presidential nomination polls, says a woman can decide to abort her baby — even one day before birth.

During a “Bully Pulpit” event at the College of Charleston in South Carolina on Monday, the former Texas congressman was asked about late-term abortion.

“My question is this: I was born Sept. 8th, 1989, and I want to know if you think on Sept. 7th, 1989, my life had no value,” a man asked.

“Of course I don’t think that. And of course I’m glad that you’re here. But you referenced my answer in Ohio, and it remains the same. This is a decision that neither you, nor I, nor the United States government should be making,” O’Rourke said. “That’s a decision for the woman to make.”

During the previous event in Cleveland, Ohio, a woman asked O’Rourke if third-trimester abortions. There, he mostly dodged: “So, the question is about abortion and reproductive rights. And my answer to you is that that should be a decision that the woman makes about her body. I trust her,” O’Rourke said to applause.

Breitbart chronicled the latest exchange between the questioner and O’Rourke.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08/beto-orourke-wont-say-if-life-of-baby-even-one-day-from-birth-has-value/