PDA

View Full Version : Draft Sarah Huckabee Sanders for Governor Begins

jimnyc
08-28-2019, 02:11 PM
Good for her, I say go for it, Sarah!

---

Draft Sarah Huckabee Sanders for Governor Begins

A new political action committee has been launched to draft former White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders for the race for Arkansas governor, Politico is reporting.

The move was sparked by one of her Arkansas supporters, Jarrad Shelton, according to the Politico.

“My name is Jarrad Shelton from Nashville, Arkansas and I wanted to take a moment to invite you to join me, President (Donald) Trump, and patriots across America in showing Sarah Huckabee Sanders that she will have the support both in Arkansas and across the United States if she decides to run for governor or any elected office in Arkansas,” Shelton said in a Tuesday email obtained by Politico.

“I have become the Chairman of the Draft Sarah Huckabee Sanders For Arkansas Political Action Committee.

“I am so proud of the job Sarah did in the White House. She is a hero my daughters can look up to and is a fantastic representative of the great state of Arkansas.”

Shelton urged Sanders’ supporters to sign a petition on the PAC’s website.

“We want to show a groundswell of support for Sarah Huckabee Sanders nationwide to encourage her should she choose to run for office in Arkansas,” his website said.

Rest - https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/sarah-huckabee-sanders-arkansas-governor/2019/08/28/id/930326/

Elessar
08-28-2019, 06:36 PM
She could be really good for that state, plus her father has a huge
amount of support there.