PDA

View Full Version : WOW....The quin....polls say Trump falls behind 4 Dems

icansayit
08-28-2019, 06:49 PM
IMAGINE HOW ACCURATE THIS POLL IS TODAY, WHEN.....[B]
https://poll.qu.edu/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=3638

[B]THIS IS WHAT THE SAME POLL SAID ABOUT TRUMP BEFORE 2016.

https://www.cnn.com/2016/08/09/politics/presidential-polls-hillary-clinton-florida-ohio-pennsylvania/index.html

The only POLLS I believe....Live in Poland.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Elessar
08-28-2019, 07:01 PM
They have a target audience composed of like-minded liberals.
I do not believe the numbers reflect society in general.

High_Plains_Drifter
08-29-2019, 06:51 AM
We have FAKE NEWS... well, we have FAKE POLLS too. The left was saying Hitlery was going to stomp Trump right up to hours before the election.

Has anyone here been called for a poll? I haven't. And even if you have, how in the hell do you know if the bubble head on the other end of the line is honest about your replies? So it's a leftist pollster and they ask who you're voting for. You say Donald Trump, and since they didn't like that answer, they mark down you said BIDEN.

I don't trust ANY of them.

STTAB
08-29-2019, 08:29 AM
They have a target audience composed of like-minded liberals.
I do not believe the numbers reflect society in general.

I do not believe that is the case at all. Instead I believe we are seeing the same as we saw in 2016 there are a lot of Trump supporters out there , but there are even more people who you might call silent supporters, they aren't going to vote for a Democrat, but they aren't going to tell anyone they are voting for Trump either.

There is absolutely no way all 4 top Democratic would defeat Trump I mean come on.

pete311
08-29-2019, 08:30 AM
Trump tweets about polls almost every day. Someone want to inform him they aren't accurate?

High_Plains_Drifter
08-29-2019, 08:51 AM
Trump tweets about polls almost every day. Someone want to inform him they aren't accurate?
He knows... but one thing he's getting real good at is trolling you snowflakes. You've taught him well, and now he's giving you all a taste of your own medicine and YOU, CAN'T, STAND IT. But, WE LOVE IT.

pete311
08-29-2019, 10:39 AM
He knows... but one thing he's getting real good at is trolling you snowflakes. You've taught him well, and now he's giving you all a taste of your own medicine and YOU, CAN'T, STAND IT. But, WE LOVE IT.

He complains non stop on twitter. He's the snowflake in chief.

High_Plains_Drifter
08-29-2019, 12:11 PM
Sorry, but no he doesn't. I read what he writes on twitter and facebook, and he's having more fun these days trolling the fake news and snowflakes like you than anything else. He's learned what makes democrats heads explode and he trolls you, and when your heads do explode America gets a good look at what kind of trash democrats really are. You all can sure dish it out but you can't take it. Trump has exposed you people of that in epic fashion, it's a wonderful thing to behold. More and more Americans are turning against you rabid, radical, nut case democrats.

STTAB
08-29-2019, 01:47 PM
People who can dish it out but not take it are cowards.

icansayit
08-29-2019, 06:09 PM

You, and all of the TRUMP hating, liberal, leftist, radical Democrats are all being PLAYED by the President. He's a master of intentionally Trolling the mindless, insecure, always offended, insulted never melting Snowflakes who twist everything out of context to SUIT YOUR OWN Stupidity.

The President is having a BALL, at all of YOUR expense, and loving every minute of it.

What has he got to lose? HIS PAY? HIS WEALTH?....Nope. All he has to lose is not being able to LAUGH at all of you...no matter when he leaves the White House.

SUCK IT UP.

STTAB
08-30-2019, 09:34 AM
You, and all of the TRUMP hating, liberal, leftist, radical Democrats are all being PLAYED by the President. He's a master of intentionally Trolling the mindless, insecure, always offended, insulted never melting Snowflakes who twist everything out of context to SUIT YOUR OWN Stupidity.

The President is having a BALL, at all of YOUR expense, and loving every minute of it.

What has he got to lose? HIS PAY? HIS WEALTH?....Nope. All he has to lose is not being able to LAUGH at all of you...no matter when he leaves the White House.

SUCK IT UP.

Let's be honest here, Trump DOES have thin skin, especially for a guy who is constantly on the attack. That's why certain posters here identify with the guy.

icansayit
08-30-2019, 02:30 PM
Let's be honest here, Trump DOES have thin skin, especially for a guy who is constantly on the attack. That's why certain posters here identify with the guy.

What some call the President's 'thin skin' is nothing different from any of us...Honestly. Put yourself in his place. For more than 2 1/2 years, every day, 24/7......suppose the entire nation KNEW WHO YOU WERE, and accused you of being responsible for EVERYTHING that happened, or is happening, or will happen.

WOULD YOU SIMPLY TURN THE OTHER CHEEK? SMILE, AND SAY NOTHING? Honestly? If you say yes. I beg you to tell us WHO really has the 'thin skin', and just smiles, walks away, and pretends nothing is happening.

pete311
08-30-2019, 02:35 PM
What some call the President's 'thin skin' is nothing different from any of us...Honestly. Put yourself in his place. For more than 2 1/2 years, every day, 24/7......suppose the entire nation KNEW WHO YOU WERE, and accused you of being responsible for EVERYTHING that happened, or is happening, or will happen.

WOULD YOU SIMPLY TURN THE OTHER CHEEK? SMILE, AND SAY NOTHING? Honestly? If you say yes. I beg you to tell us WHO really has the 'thin skin', and just smiles, walks away, and pretends nothing is happening.

Yup, guess Trump is just a little whinny bitch and you're all on his dick defending him of things you all trash others for.

STTAB
08-30-2019, 02:52 PM
Yup, guess Trump is just a little whinny bitch and you're all on his dick defending him of things you all trash others for.

So, the complete opposite of what you do which of course leads to the obvious .

icansayit
08-30-2019, 06:14 PM

We've all had enough of you telling us about yourself for now. P.S. Spit it out!

High_Plains_Drifter
08-30-2019, 07:42 PM
Wow... you're really TRIGGERED NOW... :lol:

Take a Valium before you pop a vein... :laugh:

icansayit
08-30-2019, 07:50 PM
Wow... you're really TRIGGERED NOW... :lol:

Take a Valium before you pop a vein... :laugh:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRB75vP3EgYvnGtMgjfxXuSSnwniBcFf ycvn43yzhyNBZ_AJCh-vg

If he pops a vein....nobody will know it but petey.:laugh:

LongTermGuy
08-30-2019, 07:51 PM

http://thepoliticalinsider.com/content/uploads/2016/01/1boyfriend.jpg
https://iotwreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/14ihohf.jpg
https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3220/2680276440_750cc34b0b_o.gif