PDA

View Full Version : Believe It Or Not...

High_Plains_Drifter
08-29-2019, 08:28 PM
... I'm actually watching the GB Packers preseason game. First time I've watched football for 3 years.

I hope all the kneeling crap is over, because I'll tune them out again if it isn't. Hopefully it is, because winter just isn't winter in Wisconsin without watching the Packers.

High_Plains_Drifter
08-29-2019, 08:35 PM
And they're whippin' KC, 20 - 10 at the half.

LongTermGuy
08-29-2019, 11:54 PM
Yep No Kneeling....watching my Panthers play the Steelers....last game of the Pre-season...where all the (secondary) players have to prove themselves if they want the job.
Fun Game!

High_Plains_Drifter
08-30-2019, 08:28 AM
Yep No Kneeling....watching my Panthers play the Steelers....last game of the Pre-season...where all the (secondary) players have to prove themselves if they want the job.
Fun Game!
Yeah I quit watching at the half. I'm not so hard core that I have to watch a pre-season game. But, I watched some.

LongTermGuy
08-30-2019, 07:38 PM
Yeah I quit watching at the half. I'm not so hard core that I have to watch a pre-season game. But, I watched some.

September 5th the real action begins (Next Thursday> Thursday-nite Football) Bear vs Packers...I always loved the Game...without all the "programmed" ... Liberal "victim" agenda driven kneeling Bullshit

Abbey Marie
08-31-2019, 11:16 AM
Has Andrew Luck been replaced yet? I’m just hoping they don’t hire Kaepernick in desperation.

High_Plains_Drifter
09-01-2019, 08:06 AM
Has Andrew Luck been replaced yet? I’m just hoping they don’t hire Kaepernick in desperation.
I don't know enough about these people to answer your question, Abbey.

If this question pertains to the Packers, it just goes to show how little I know after two years of not watching any football, and oddly enough, I really didn't miss all that much.