PDA

View Full Version : "I Hope Deadly Hurricane Destroys Trump’s Home"

jimnyc
08-30-2019, 11:38 AM
The hate is real. Sick people.

---

Former Canadian Prime Minister: I Hope Deadly Hurricane Destroys Trump’s Home

On Thursday, the only woman to ever serve as the prime minister of Canada issued a horrifying tweet in which she stated she wanted the deadly hurricane Dorian to strike President Trump’s home at Mar-a-Lago, Florida. In response to a tweet from a scientist warning that Dorian was a major hurricane threat to the East Coast this weekend and that Florida was in the hurricane’s crosshairs, Kim Campbell tweeted, "I’m rooting for a direct hit on Mar a Lago!"

I’m rooting for a direct hit on Mar a Lago! https://t.co/cA14KQvjpC

— Kim Campbell (@AKimCampbell) August 28, 2019

Fox News reported on Thursday, "The strengthening storm churned over the warm, open waters of the Atlantic on Thursday, upgrading to Category 2 strength late in the day, with maximum sustained winds of 105 mph, the National Hurricane Center reported. Forecasts showed Dorian tracking toward Florida’s east coast …Forecasters believe the storm will strengthen into a Category 3 hurricane by Friday, and stay well east of the southern and central Bahamas before making a turn toward Florida by Sunday afternoon."

Rest - https://www.dailywire.com/news/51213/former-canadian-prime-minister-i-hope-deadly-hank-berrien

High_Plains_Drifter
08-30-2019, 12:26 PM
When it comes to who the most VILE people on earth are, it is UNDENIABLY DEMOCRATS/LIBERALS/LEFTISTS/PROGRESSIVES.

And they dish out their CRAP by the TON, their OVER THE TOP crap, but don't you DARE respond to them in kind. That is NOT ALLOWED. I think that's why their HATE for President Trump is so VISCERAL and UNHINGED. He SPOUTS IT BACK AT THEM and they just CAN NOT STAND IT. He is exposing them for the low life trash they are though like no other republican president has. And the leftist garbage in Canada isn't any different than the leftist trash in America, could even be worse.

I could be wrong, but I think after seeing how WEIRD and VILE the democrats have been since Trump got elected, I think he's going to win again hands down, and by an even greater margin than before. Why do I say that? Because I don't think he's lost virtually ANY of the people that voted for him last time, and he's in fact picked up more support, and in large part BECAUSE of the democrats.

Abbey Marie
08-31-2019, 10:51 AM
There is so much positive reinforcement for saying any awful thing about Trump, that I think people are trying to outdo each other for new depths of vile-ness.

I even wonder of Kathy Griffin’s beheading stunt would cause her any problems if she did it today.

LongTermGuy
08-31-2019, 11:43 AM
There is so much positive reinforcement for saying any awful thing about Trump, that I think people are trying to outdo each other for new depths of vile-ness.

I even wonder of Kathy Griffin’s beheading stunt would cause her any problems if she did it today.

Not people "Leftist / Liberals" trying to out-do >> each other with hate....

Its always written all over their face...pure Hate if they cant have it their way...

https://www.dailywire.com/sites/default/files/styles/open_graph/public/uploads/2019/08/gettyimages-77948853.jpg?itok=EZ1WsnZX