PDA

View Full Version : The Comey saga continues, and then some...

jimnyc
08-30-2019, 11:50 AM
Here's a lengthy update of articles I found today on the usual lying sites. :)

It's not over as it's a multi-investigation going on. And perhaps will draw in many many more. Including the top 'dog'.

All one must do is claim they were simply doing so as a "human being" and not whatever their job title is, and they can get away with it. :rolleyes:

---

Comey Defended Stealing Memos on Dinner Meeting with Trump Saying He was acting as “Human Being” — DOJ Gave Him Complete Pass and Refused to Press Charges Anyway

On Thursday the Department of Justice Inspector General released its report on the investigation of fired FBI Director James Comey.

The report concluded: James Comey Violated Department and FBI Policies Pertaining to the Retention, Handling, and Dissemination of FBI Records and Information

The Comey report concluded that fired FBI Director James Comey stole memos and kept them at his home. But FBI officials cleared Comey saying the stolen documents did not contain “classified” material only confidential material.

The agents who categorized the memos were deep state operatives: James Baker, Bill Priestap, and lovers Peter Strzok and Lisa Page.

This is how the Deep State operates.

Comey was also given a pass for this outrageous lie.

The fired FBI Director was asked why he stole memos on his dinner meeting with President Trump in January 2017.

Comey told the Inspector General he was meeting with Trump as a friend and “human being” and not as the head of the FBI.

The DOJ IG bought it and gave James Comey a complete pass for lying numerous times.

Being a DC elitist has its perks!

Kim Strassel at the Wall Street Journal reported, via Power Line:

There’s good reason to suspect Mr. Trump was the focus of the bureau’s counterintelligence probe from the start, since that is the only way to explain the FBI’s outrageous decision to hide the probe from the president. The inspector general reports that Mr. Comey’s first briefing of the president-elect, on Jan. 6, 2017, was partly done in the hope that “Trump might make statements about, or provide information of value to,” that probe. That may be the real reason everyone on the FBI leadership team agreed “ahead of time that Comey should memorialize” what happened.

Mr. Horowitz’s report methodically skewers Mr. Comey’s claim that his memos were “personal” and therefore his to keep and use. It notes that he interacted with Mr. Trump only in his capacity as the FBI director, in official settings. He shared the memos with senior FBI leaders. Some memos touch on official investigations, while others contain classified information, which “is never considered personal property.” The report makes clear Mr. Comey knew his claim that the memos were personal was a sham. That characterization, Mr. Horowitz writes, is “wholly incompatible with the plain language of the statutes, regulations, and policies defining Federal records.”

Mr. Comey’s attempt to dig himself out of his disingenuous characterization heightens its absurdity. Asked by the inspector general how a memo describing an official dinner between the FBI director and the president could be considered a “personal” document, Mr. Comey explains that he was also present in his capacity as a “human being.”

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08/comey-defended-stealing-memos-on-dinner-meeting-with-trump-saying-he-was-acting-as-human-being-doj-gave-him-complete-pass-and-refused-to-press-charges-anyway/

Joe DiGenova: John Durham and the FBI MUST Interview Barack Obama Under Oath on FISA Scandal and Spying on Donald Trump

On Thursday the Department of Justice Inspector General released its report on the investigation of fired FBI Director James Comey.

The report concluded: James Comey Violated Department and FBI Policies Pertaining to the Retention, Handling, and Dissemination of FBI Records and Information

On Thursday night Sean Hannity invited several experts on his program to discuss today’s report including Tom Fitton, Gregg Jarrett, Joe DiGenova and Victoria Toensing.

Former US Attorney for the District of Columbia Joe DiGenova told the panel tonight that Former President Barack Obama must be interviewed

Joe DiGenova: I want to know when is Barack Obama going to be interviewed by John Durham and the FBI.

Sean Hannity: Do you believe that will happen?

Joe DiGenova: I believe it will. I believe it must, in fact there is no way you can finish this investigation without interviewing the former president of the United States because his National Security Adviser said *bingo* he was at the head of it.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08/joe-digenova-john-durham-and-the-fbi-must-interview-barack-obama-under-oath-on-fisa-scandal-and-spying-on-donald-trump-video/

GOP Rep Warns the Durham Probe Will Be Even 'More Damning' For Comey

Congressman Mark Meadows (R-NC) said Thursday that while the Inspector General report that ripped former FBI Director James Comey was bad, the forthcoming report from Connecticut federal prosecutor John Durham will be even “more damning.”

"Obviously, today was a bad day for James Comey," Meadows, chairman of House Freedom Caucus, told Fox News’ Sean Hannity, adding that it was unbelievable that Comey would look for apologies after the report’s release.

The report found Comey improperly released FBI material to begin the special counsel investigation into the 2016 election and set a “dangerous precedent” for the thousands of FBI employees in his attempt to “achieve a personally desired outcome.”

Meadows said the example Comey set helps explain why Peter Strzok and Andrew McCabe thought there was nothing wrong with their behavior.

"Here we are today, with not only the director of the FBI willfully and deliberately breaking protocol, we now understand why Peter Strzok and Andrew McCabe thought what they were doing was OK," Meadows said.

"The John Durham report coming out will be more damning than this -- and this was not a good day for the former FBI director."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2019/08/30/gop-rep-warns-the-durham-probe-will-be-even-more-damning-for-comey-n2552407

Comey’s Memos Provide Additional Evidence Trump Tower Meeting Triggered Trump Obstruction ‘Trap’ Investigation and Comey, Brennan, Clapper and Obama Were in on it!

The Gateway Pundit reported on May 25th that the infamous Trump Tower meeting in early January 2017 may have initiated the Trump obstruction investigation.

Then we reported on August 3rd that text messages from Peter Strzok to Lisa Page showed that the Mueller Special Counsel in its first month was already working on an obstruction trap for President Trump to step in.

Then we reported the following day on August 4th that a further analysis indicated that the entire obstruction ‘trap’ started with Comey’s notes that were likely doctored by Comey for use by the Mueller gang!

Now we can report from yesterday’s release of the IG’s Comey report that the investigation into Comey’s actions involving his memos and the Trump Tower meeting that Comey provided additional evidence that we are right!

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08/breaking-exclusive-comeys-memos-provide-additional-evidence-trump-tower-meeting-triggered-trump-obstruction-trap-investigation-and-comey-brennan-clapper-and-obama-were-in-on-it/

SOMEONE IS LYING! Dates of When FBI Received Comey’s Memos Don’t Agree with Prior FBI Reporting!

The dates surrounding when the FBI obtained Comey’s memos are confusing at best. Multiple dates are provided via the IG report and other reports from the FBI.

In yesterday’s IG report concerning former fired and disgraced FBI Director Jim Comey’s actions related to his memos created after his discussions with Donald Trump, the dates don’t make sense.

In the report the IG states that the FBI conducted a classification review of Comey’s memos between June 1st and 6th of 2017 –

https://i.imgur.com/mRjAu2e.png

Notice that this review included all of Comey’s memos. The IG reports that the FBI must have had the memos on that date in order to classify them.

The IG also reports that Comey gave his partner in crime, James Rybicki copies of his memos –

He also generated a duplicate set of “originals” of Memos 2 through 7 for his Chief of Staff, James Rybicki, to maintain at the FBI.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08/exclusive-someone-is-lying-dates-of-when-fbi-received-comeys-memos-dont-agree-with-prior-fbi-reporting/

By Not Prosecuting Crooked James Comey DOJ Inspector General Sets Precedent for 35,000 FBI Employees that Leaking Intel is OK for Political Reasons

The Comey report concluded that fired FBI Director James Comey stole memos and kept them at his home. But FBI officials cleared Comey saying the stolen documents did not contain “classified” material only confidential material.

The agents who categorized the memos were deep state operatives: James Baker, Bill Priestap, and lovers Peter Strzok and Lisa Page.

This is how the Deep State operates.

Comey was also given a pass for this outrageous lie.

The fired FBI Director was asked why he stole memos on his dinner meeting with President Trump in January 2017.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08/by-not-prosecuting-crooked-james-comey-doj-inspector-general-sets-precedent-for-35000-fbi-employees-that-leaking-intel-is-ok-for-political-reasons/

STTAB
08-30-2019, 12:01 PM
We already know what will come of any interview with Obama, nothing.

Personally I think that what Comey, Clapper, Brennan, Schiff, Swalwell, and a few other did was every bit as dangerous to this country as 9/11 and that the people involved should be declared enemies of the state and hauled to GITMO for enhanced interrogation sans pesky legal niceties. I'm sorry but it's time to draw a red line in the sand and say "no THIS is not acceptable" To tell the truth, I wouldn't be surprised to learn Obama was involved , and I also would not be surprised to learn that he had no idea what was going on. Myself I believe it was the latter, I think Obama was totally in the dark and only knew what "the deep state" wanted him to know, and that he was just their useful idiot puppet as President. If he got out of line or whatever they would have crushed him just the way they are trying to do with Trump.

High_Plains_Drifter
09-01-2019, 11:54 PM
I can't help but think that the entire Russian collusion farce was the kenyan's idea. He got away with being born in Kenya and not constitutionally eligible to be president, and posting one of the most pathetic forgeries for a certificate of live birth online, and he got a pass from the powers to be because hey, they weren't going to take down the FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT, oh no, his being elected was going to show America and the rest of the world that America was all past their RACISM, so he got cocky, he figured if he can get away with such an OBVIOUS scandal, then hell, just do whatever, nobody is ever going to touch him anyway.

He knew.

Elessar
09-02-2019, 12:29 AM
I can't help but think that the entire Russian collusion farce was the kenyan's idea. He got away with being born in Kenya and not constitutionally eligible to be president, and posting one of the most pathetic forgeries for a certificate of live birth online, and he got a pass from the powers to be because hey, they weren't going to take down the FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT, oh no, he was showing America and the world that America was all past their RACISM, so he got cocky, he figured if he can get away with such an OBVIOUS scandal, then hell, just do whatever, nobody is ever going to touch him anyway.

He knew.

Yeah, he knew. Self declared most transparent administration ever!

As transparent as a lead X-ray shield.

Down as Liar in Chief in my observation

High_Plains_Drifter
09-02-2019, 12:38 AM
Yeah, he knew. Self declared most transparent administration ever!

As transparent as a lead X-ray shield.

Down as Liar in Chief in my observation
Damn right he knew. NO WAY IN HELL ALL THOSE PEOPLE were pulling this off and OH... HE HAD NO IDEA... pfft... MY ACHIN' ASS HE DIDN'T KNOW.

It was HIS DAMN IDEA. He cooked the whole Russian collusion farce up with Hitlery. He WANTED Hitlery to be elected. He NEEDED Hitlery to be elected. He SAID, that electing Hitlery was like HIM keeping his LEGACY going. Hitlery being elected was HIS THIRD TERM, and APPROVAL of HIM, and so long as she got elected, NO ONE WOULD EVER KNOW, THEY'D BURY THE TRUTH. But like with any corrupt bastard democrat, especially one that's gotten away with one of the biggest SCANDALS ALREADY, Washington KNEW he wasn't constitutionally eligible and LET HIM SKATE, and even overlooked the PATHETIC forgery of a certificate of live birth, he figure... pfft... I'll just have my people SET TRUMP UP. I CAN GET AWAY WITH ANYTHING.

And so far... HE HAS. That sons a bitch belongs UNDER a prison cell in Fort Leavenworth Federal PRISON.