PDA

View Full Version : Biden Hasn't Changed In 32 Years

NightTrain
09-01-2019, 10:32 AM
Stumbled across this gem of a story from 1987, from the New York Times no less.

It's pretty funny, and illustrates he's always been a bumbling, lying doofus.

I think it's startling that a guy like this has managed to be reelected so many times - and it says a lot about his electoral base.

https://www.nytimes.com/1987/09/22/us/biden-admits-errors-and-criticizes-latest-report.html?pagewanted=print&src=pm

jimnyc
09-01-2019, 10:42 AM
Good find. And that's Biden in a nutshell - tell lies, embellish and exaggerate - and just smile and make lame apologies when busted. And it's the same today. And even when he does it non-stop, he doesn't come off as the slightest bit remorseful. He's defiant in fact. And when he doesn't like ANY of the questioning...

''I think I have a much higher I.Q. than you do.''

Well, Joe, you wouldn't need to continually lie then. And when you did, you would be smart enough to not get caught. Best way is to simply not tell lies. But he's learned nothing and still does it to this day. And why? Because the left accepts him in such a way. Nothing new there.

High_Plains_Drifter
09-01-2019, 11:36 PM
He's always been a creepy GROPER too.

I hope he gets all the way and is the dems nominee for president. Trump will tear him a new orifice... :laugh:

hjmick
09-02-2019, 05:50 AM
Let's not forget his tendencies towards plagiarism...

STTAB
09-03-2019, 08:34 AM
Stumbled across this gem of a story from 1987, from the New York Times no less.

It's pretty funny, and illustrates he's always been a bumbling, lying doofus.

I think it's startling that a guy like this has managed to be reelected so many times - and it says a lot about his electoral base.

https://www.nytimes.com/1987/09/22/us/biden-admits-errors-and-criticizes-latest-report.html?pagewanted=print&src=pm

As I said an another thread, Biden never was very smart and is just declining in his old age.

And Democrats are the party of stupid , that's how people like him remain in power for decades.