PDA

View Full Version : Beto Admits He Will Forcefully Confiscate Firearms If He’s Elected President

jimnyc
09-02-2019, 04:23 PM
More promises to America. :rolleyes:

---

Beto Admits He Will Forcefully Confiscate Firearms If He’s Elected President

2020 Democrat hopeful Robert “Beto” O’Rourke announced he will enact “red flag laws” and forcefully confiscate AK-47’s and AR-15’s if he’s elected president of the United States.

“And more importantly and politically difficult to say, buy those weapons of war back — mandate that — not voluntarily. Let’s be clear with our fellow Americans. No place for an AK-47 or an AR-15 on the streets of our communities,” Beto said during an appearance on MSNBC on Sunday.

WATCH:

Yes! Yes! Yes! The above twitter video actually works here in the post!! :) :) :)

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/09/beto-admits-he-will-forcefully-confiscate-firearms-if-hes-elected-president-video/

Biden Calls For Banning ‘Magazines That Can Hold Multiple Bullets in Them’ in Wake of Texas Mass Shooting

Old Uncle Joe needs an intervention.

2020 Democrat hopeful Joe Biden said on Monday during a campaign stop in Cedar Rapids, Iowa that the US government needs to ban “magazines that can hold multiple bullets in them.”

But Biden wasn’t done with his attacks on the 2nd Amendment.

Biden then claimed that banning magazines and banning “assault rifles” (hint: there is no such thing as assault rifles) is “no violation of the Second Amendment.”

WATCH:

This one works too!!!

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/09/biden-calls-for-banning-magazines-that-can-hold-multiple-bullets-in-them-in-wake-of-texas-mass-shooting-video/

Gunny
09-02-2019, 04:27 PM
Somebody needs to use one on him.

Kathianne
09-02-2019, 04:28 PM
I don't know if he's even polling at 0.1% LOL!

Gunny
09-02-2019, 04:33 PM
I don't know if he's even polling at 0.1% LOL!That's too much. He's popular with the 30-something Hispanic lefties around here. I don't know why. He's a shyster. Nothing about him, nor anything he has done says otherwise.

STTAB
09-06-2019, 12:49 PM
That's too much. He's popular with the 30-something Hispanic lefties around here. I don't know why. He's a shyster. Nothing about him, nor anything he has done says otherwise.

I don't know about you Gunny, but if they ever do pass gun confiscation all my guns disappeared when one of my barns burned down, real shame.

icansayit
09-06-2019, 01:30 PM
Does anyone actually think, or believe...he will get elected to replace President TRUMP?

I rest my case. BETO is nothing but Hot Air. PERIOD.

Elessar
09-06-2019, 06:25 PM
Before they open their mouths and spout off, they should research the subject matter.

First off an AK-47 cannot be LEGALLY purchased at a gun store unless the purchaser
as well as the store have permits from BATFE.
Same goes with an M-16.

The AR-15 argument is a joke, ignorant and stupid.