PDA

View Full Version : Cop Alleges Police Chief Offered Promotion in Exchange for Sex with Wife

jimnyc
09-02-2019, 08:04 PM
Before even reading the article, I thought to myself "What if the guy simply made this shit up in his head in order to accuse the chief of something" - and then I wondered - was he actually making a complaint? Did he get in any kind of trouble, this guy, and then level any type of counter-complaint himself? Still though!

---

Cop Alleges Police Chief Offered Promotion in Exchange for Sex with Wife

A New Jersey police chief has been accused of offering a promotion to an officer in exchange for sex with the officer’s wife and daughter, reports said.

The officer alleged that Vineland Police Chief Rudy Beu made the comment at a sports bar in Philadelphia in April 2017. A complaint was filed against Beu with the city solicitor, but the officer claims nothing has been done about the alleged harassment.

However, Beu said the complaint was made in retaliation against him but declined to comment further on the accusation.

“Although I am not at liberty to make any specific comments, I can tell you that there are two sides to every story,” Beu told reporters. “This is a retaliatory action taken against myself and certain command staff members for reasons I cannot discuss at this time.”

The unnamed officer claimed that during the meeting at the bar, Beu said he would promote him if he allowed him to go home with his wife and asked what assets she had while pointing to her body.

“She felt very uncomfortable, and that is when she walked away,” the officer said.

A few days later, the officer alleges that Beu made similar comments about his daughter, who was under 13 at the time.

“As I go out the door, he says ‘How about your daughter?’ and he starts laughing,” he recalled. The officer also claimed Beu yelled at his children, saying their father was getting a promotion as they sat inside the officer’s parked vehicle.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2019/09/02/cop-alleges-police-chief-offered-promotion-in-exchange-for-sex-with-wife/

STTAB
09-03-2019, 10:08 AM
Before even reading the article, I thought to myself "What if the guy simply made this shit up in his head in order to accuse the chief of something" - and then I wondered - was he actually making a complaint? Did he get in any kind of trouble, this guy, and then level any type of counter-complaint himself? Still though!

---

Cop Alleges Police Chief Offered Promotion in Exchange for Sex with Wife

A New Jersey police chief has been accused of offering a promotion to an officer in exchange for sex with the officer’s wife and daughter, reports said.

The officer alleged that Vineland Police Chief Rudy Beu made the comment at a sports bar in Philadelphia in April 2017. A complaint was filed against Beu with the city solicitor, but the officer claims nothing has been done about the alleged harassment.

However, Beu said the complaint was made in retaliation against him but declined to comment further on the accusation.

“Although I am not at liberty to make any specific comments, I can tell you that there are two sides to every story,” Beu told reporters. “This is a retaliatory action taken against myself and certain command staff members for reasons I cannot discuss at this time.”

The unnamed officer claimed that during the meeting at the bar, Beu said he would promote him if he allowed him to go home with his wife and asked what assets she had while pointing to her body.

“She felt very uncomfortable, and that is when she walked away,” the officer said.

A few days later, the officer alleges that Beu made similar comments about his daughter, who was under 13 at the time.

“As I go out the door, he says ‘How about your daughter?’ and he starts laughing,” he recalled. The officer also claimed Beu yelled at his children, saying their father was getting a promotion as they sat inside the officer’s parked vehicle.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2019/09/02/cop-alleges-police-chief-offered-promotion-in-exchange-for-sex-with-wife/

As with all sex allegations. I don't believe the accuser unless there is proof .

Gunny
09-03-2019, 08:45 PM
As with all sex allegations. I don't believe the accuser unless there is proof .I feel the exact same way. And I feel it's too bad that it IS that way. The abusers of the system have ruined it (with me) for the REAL victims. My immediate reaction is "whatever:rolleyes:) and it shouldn't have to be that way.