PDA

View Full Version : Introductions

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

chloe
02-04-2011, 10:28 PM
welcome blarset

Patriot311
02-10-2011, 07:42 AM
Hello folks. I just stumbled upon this forum by chance, had a brief look around, and decided to sign up. I look forward to delving into various issues, holding quality discussion and debate with both like minded individuals, and even those not so like minded. With that said, I don't know what else to say here.

darin
02-10-2011, 07:48 AM
Welcome -

fj1200
02-10-2011, 08:16 AM
... I look forward to delving into various issues, holding quality discussion and debate...

I thought you said you looked around. j/k

:laugh:

Abbey Marie
02-12-2011, 07:13 PM
Welcome, Patriot. Looking forward to your posts. :salute:

NightTrain
02-12-2011, 10:49 PM
Welcome, Blarset & Patriot! :beer:

Gapeach
03-02-2011, 03:16 AM
Hey ya'll. Just wanted to say Hello. I am new to this forum and wanted to make my first appearance. :salute:

Kathianne
03-02-2011, 05:46 AM
Hey ya'll. Just wanted to say Hello. I am new to this forum and wanted to make my first appearance. :salute:

Welcome!

fj1200
03-02-2011, 02:23 PM

I thought we had already hit our GA rightie quota. :laugh:

OldMercsRule
04-10-2011, 03:38 PM
She is a very fine smart n' very classy Lady, n' you fellers better treat her with respect!!! :thumb: :2up:

I rarely agree with her....... butt: don't get on the very top o' me list, (if ya mess with her). :happy0203:

OR there will be some REAL HELL TA PAY! GRRRRRRRRRRRR

N' I MEAN IT!!!!!!! :happy0203:

I really do.

Respectfully, JR

Abbey Marie
04-10-2011, 04:02 PM
I thought we had already hit our GA rightie quota. :laugh:

I think this is the second post in a row where you seem, shall we say, less than positive/welcoming? Please save that for all the other threads, if that is your desire, but we would like at least this one area to be welcoming.

With that done, Welcome Gapeach. :salute:

fj1200
04-11-2011, 06:04 AM
I think this is the second post in a row where you seem, shall we say, less than positive/welcoming?

I'm sorry that you misunderstand. I welcome all including our new member Salty.

And BTW, happy birthday Salty.

J.T
06-11-2011, 08:00 PM
http://i.imgur.com/m9Wqj.jpg

Kat
06-18-2011, 09:00 PM
Hi! A newbie here. Looks like a nice place. Love the theme. :)

Kathianne
06-18-2011, 09:00 PM
She's good people, I've known her and she's good. Welcome her, please!

jimnyc
06-18-2011, 09:01 PM

Welcome, have a beer! :beer:

Can you send me photos of your boobies? :coffee:

Kat
06-18-2011, 09:02 PM
She's good people, I've known her and she's good. Welcome her, please!

Thank you. That was very kind. LOL

Kathianne
06-18-2011, 09:03 PM

Jim, she's a friend of mine, you are going to scare her away! My friends do not show their boobies until at least 15 minutes into intro. Really, some standards, please!

Kat
06-18-2011, 09:03 PM

:boobies: :laugh:

Kat
06-18-2011, 09:04 PM
Jim, she's a friend of mine, you are going to scare her away! My friends do not show their boobies until at least 15 minutes into intro. Really, some standards, please!

Well, I was going to say ''show me the money!'' :cool:

Kathianne
06-18-2011, 09:10 PM
Well, I was going to say ''show me the money!'' :cool:

Well that works too! But first get the paypal through. We don't come cheap. At least $5. Right? ;)

fj1200
06-18-2011, 09:12 PM
Each?

Kathianne
06-18-2011, 09:21 PM
Each?

Indeed. $5 per boob, not before first 15 minutes. Before that? $20.

revelarts
06-18-2011, 09:27 PM
Clarity GAPeach Welcome:dance:

Kat
06-18-2011, 09:29 PM
:laugh: I was thinking more like $500 :angel:

Kathianne
06-18-2011, 09:33 PM
:laugh: I was thinking more like $500 :angel:

Well I'm cheap and projecting. :laugh2: Go for it, girl!

Kat
06-18-2011, 09:38 PM
Well I'm cheap and projecting. :laugh2: Go for it, girl!

Notice how it got all quiet??:thumb:

Kathianne
06-18-2011, 09:42 PM
Notice how it got all quiet??:thumb:

yeah, they know me and I'm old. You'll have more luck! LOL!

Kat
06-18-2011, 09:45 PM
yeah, they know me and I'm old. You'll have more luck! LOL!

Lady, you are not old!

red states rule
06-19-2011, 04:32 AM

http://www.cat-alog.com/rugs_tote_bags/welcome-mat.jpg

Mike Frank
07-06-2011, 06:41 PM
I am new to the forum, thanks for having me.

jimnyc
07-06-2011, 07:08 PM
I am new to the forum, thanks for having me.

And thank you for making 5 real quick posts so that you could spam a link to your shitty forum, dickhead. :finger3::fu:

Wind Song
07-19-2011, 11:00 PM
I'm new. Tell me about this place.

revelarts
07-19-2011, 11:30 PM
Generally very decent sincere folks, Wind Song.
Some very sweet people, some not so much.
Mostly conservative. Hard headed right republicans, tea party-ish
Lots of military assoc folks, many retired.
a few left leaning regulars run the gantlet from time to time.
A few Christians of various strips, an atheist or 2 and some "spiritual" folks.

I think i'm the resident semi libertarian christian reality nut.

Welcome and Peace
Wind Song

Wind Song
07-20-2011, 10:43 AM
Generally very decent sincere folks, Wind Song.
Some very sweet people, some not so much.
Mostly conservative. Hard headed right republicans, tea party-ish
Lots of military assoc folks, many retired.
a few left leaning regulars run the gantlet from time to time.
A few Christians of various strips, an atheist or 2 and some "spiritual" folks.

I think i'm the resident semi libertarian christian reality nut.

Welcome and Peace
Wind Song

Thanks for the welcome. I lean left in my politics. I'm not a Christian. I'm looking forward to meeting the sweet people.

Kathianne
07-20-2011, 12:25 PM
Thanks for the welcome. I lean left in my politics. I'm not a Christian. I'm looking forward to meeting the sweet people.

So, are you an atheist? Perhaps a Buddhist?

Wind Song
07-20-2011, 07:55 PM
So, are you an atheist? Perhaps a Buddhist?

No.

Kathianne
07-20-2011, 07:57 PM
No.

Wiccan? Are you going to tell or just crap on others?

Wind Song
07-20-2011, 07:59 PM
Is this your usual welcome to newcomers? I just got here. I haven't "crapped" on anyone.

Kathianne
07-20-2011, 08:10 PM
Is this your usual welcome to newcomers? I just got here. I haven't "crapped" on anyone.

Actually no. However when seems you are drawn to the religious threads, make a point of saying in your intro 'you're not Christian,' but fail to say what you are. Atheist or whatever is fine, it seems a bit of a personal issue and seems only right to establish where you are coming from.

Wind Song
07-20-2011, 08:13 PM
Actually no. However when seems you are drawn to the religious threads, make a point of saying in your intro 'you're not Christian,' but fail to say what you are. Atheist or whatever is fine, it seems a bit of a personal issue and seems only right to establish where you are coming from.

It's not very welcoming to say that I'm "crapping" on others. What possessed you to say that?

Kathianne
07-20-2011, 08:19 PM
It's not very welcoming to say that I'm "crapping" on others. What possessed you to say that?

The whole 'Christian thing' and the fact that while everyone here's positions are clear, yours are just playing off of them.

It's always interesting to me when someone's first posts bring up religion-for or against. Yeah, both make me leery.

Kathianne
07-20-2011, 08:21 PM

and btw, get over it. I apologized, I gave you rep. Now stop the aggression that you've shown from the get go towards the rest of us and tell something you are for. Such as, Atheist, Agnostic, peaceful Buddhist, whatever.

Wind Song
07-20-2011, 08:24 PM
I don't know what you're talking about. I've posted a few times. Am I welcome here, or not?

I'm for religious freedom and freedom of speech. Are you?

Kathianne
07-20-2011, 08:44 PM
I don't know what you're talking about. I've posted a few times. Am I welcome here, or not?

I'm for religious freedom and freedom of speech. Are you?

You're welcome here. I was wondering about you, seems you aren't going to answer. C'est la vie.

Wind Song
07-20-2011, 08:46 PM
You're welcome here. I was wondering about you, seems you aren't going to answer. C'est la vie.

Read some of Eckhart Tolle's books. They are the closest to my religious views.

darin
07-21-2011, 05:47 AM

Overly sensitive? Passive-aggressive? Of course you're welcome to post, but leave your thin-skinned stuff off the board if you wanna have a great time. :)

fj1200
07-21-2011, 09:37 AM

Why would we go out and read a book just to find out how you feel about religion? But then again maybe you're right; if you would ever like to have a discussion about economics, crack open an Adam Smith book and have at it. :rolleyes:

Kathianne
07-21-2011, 09:45 AM
Why would we go out and read a book just to find out how you feel about religion? But then again maybe you're right; if you would ever like to have a discussion about economics, crack open an Adam Smith book and have at it. :rolleyes:

I considered a similar reply, bottom line: 'I'm not THAT interested. ;) While my initial posts may not have been my normal, it was in response to quite a few posts she'd already made, plus her own introduction thread. In any case, I'll just observe without being rude.

Wind Song
07-21-2011, 09:49 AM
You've asked me questions and I've answered them. I suggested reading Eckhart Tolle because unless you read it for yourself you won't have any idea what I'm talking about. If you aren't interestd, that's ok. Let's call it good.

Wind Song
07-21-2011, 09:58 AM
I considered a similar reply, bottom line: 'I'm not THAT interested. ;) While my initial posts may not have been my normal, it was in response to quite a few posts she'd already made, plus her own introduction thread. In any case, I'll just observe without being rude.

If you aren't interested in my religious views why did you ask about them?

revelarts
07-21-2011, 10:34 AM

I listen to several others speak highly of Tolle's books. Not to put him in a box I get the impression he's pretty New Age. I think he's someone Oprah leans toward Spiritually. My father was part of the Unity Church which had/has those type of teachings. I don't think he read Tolle though.

Wind Song
07-21-2011, 01:05 PM
I listen to several others speak highly of Tolle's books. Not to put him in a box I get the impression he's pretty New Age. I think he's someone Oprah leans toward Spiritually. My father was part of the Unity Church which had/has those type of teachings. I don't think he read Tolle though.

Tolle is not "New Age".

Shoottothrill
07-24-2011, 11:58 AM
Finally found the intro thread, though there don't seem to be many intros here of late. I never know what to say in these, but also find them helpful for people that ask that inevitable question, "Who the hell is that?"

I'm not much on labels, but as far as politics go I guess I might be considered libertarian-ish. Other than that, for the moment, I'll just say I'm over 21, from the United States, and... Well, the rest will come out in the wash.

chloe
07-24-2011, 10:01 PM
Finally found the intro thread, though there don't seem to be many intros here of late. I never know what to say in these, but also find them helpful for people that ask that inevitable question, "Who the hell is that?"

I'm not much on labels, but as far as politics go I guess I might be considered libertarian-ish. Other than that, for the moment, I'll just say I'm over 21, from the United States, and... Well, the rest will come out in the wash.

Hi Shoot welcome to DP;)

andrew2382
07-26-2011, 03:42 PM
hello all,

came from another board, however haven't posted in a while due to my job. Logged on recently and there was too much stupidity and nonsense going on.

Heard a few of the people I enjoyed speaking with came over here so wanted to check it out.

My party affliation is get obama the hell out of office as soon as possible :)

Gunny
07-26-2011, 03:49 PM
hello all,

came from another board, however haven't posted in a while due to my job. Logged on recently and there was too much stupidity and nonsense going on.

Heard a few of the people I enjoyed speaking with came over here so wanted to check it out.

Welcome aboard.:salute:

andrew2382
07-26-2011, 03:50 PM

thanks gunny, good to see you again

Gunny
07-26-2011, 03:57 PM
thanks gunny, good to see you again

Same goes. It's been awhile.

Little more laid back and lots less clowns to deal with here.

jimnyc
07-26-2011, 04:19 PM
hello all,

Welcome :beer:

KartRacerBoy
07-26-2011, 05:28 PM
...but my beliefs vary. I was a liberal in Fairfield county, CT, a conservative to my firends at the EPA in Washington DC (where I worked in the Climate Change policy division), and I'm a liberal again in northern Indiana.

I'm here to provide some liberal pushback to my buddy fj, who is white haired far beyond his years. At 49, I am merely starting to grey my curly locks.

So here I am. I will piss off some and become the hero of no one. I hope I can contribute with my acquired years and what may or may not pass as wisdom to some or all.

ConHog
07-26-2011, 05:39 PM
ConHog is in the house.

Some of you know of me, most of you don't. For those unfortunate who have not met my blessed self before; allow me to introduce myself.

I am 40 years old and retired after 22 years of full time service with the Arkansas National Guard. I served in Iraq both in 1991 and again in 2003. I do not deserve, nor want, your thanks for doing so. I did what I felt I had to do. The last 10 years of my service outside of a few deployments I worked in the drug interdiction field. Yes, I was the dreaded scumbag drug cop. LOL. I mention my military background merely to inform some as to how some of my opinions of have been formed, not because I think that people who do or have served are better than anyone else.

The Con in my name stands for Constitutional, because I love the COTUS, not for conservative for I do have many conservative beliefs, but I also have some more liberal ones. The Hog in my name stands for the Arkansas Razorbacks whom I love to root for.

I have a couple of degrees in history, and look forward to discussions in those areas, as well in various other topics.

Nice to "meet" everyone :D

chloe
07-26-2011, 05:42 PM
Andres, Kart, and Hog:salute: welcome to DP

Gunny
07-26-2011, 05:44 PM
ConHog is in the house.

Some of you know of me, most of you don't. For those unfortunate who have not met my blessed self before; allow me to introduce myself.

I am 40 years old and retired after 22 years of full time service with the Arkansas National Guard. I served in Iraq both in 1991 and again in 2003. I do not deserve, nor want, your thanks for doing so. I did what I felt I had to do. The last 10 years of my service outside of a few deployments I worked in the drug interdiction field. Yes, I was the dreaded scumbag drug cop. LOL. I mention my military background merely to inform some as to how some of my opinions of have been formed, not because I think that people who do or have served are better than anyone else.

The Con in my name stands for Constitutional, because I love the COTUS, not for conservative for I do have many conservative beliefs, but I also have some more liberal ones. The Hog in my name stands for the Arkansas Razorbacks whom I love to root for.

I have a couple of degrees in history, and look forward to discussions in those areas, as well in various other topics.

Welcome aboard.

Behave.:laugh:

ConHog
07-26-2011, 05:48 PM
Welcome aboard.

Hiya Gunny, you know me. I'm always nice. Until it's time to not be nice anymore. :lol:

Little-Acorn
07-26-2011, 05:48 PM
Welcome aboard.

Why should he be different?

Welcome, KartRacer and ConHog.

Nomex underwear optional.

ConHog
07-26-2011, 05:50 PM

I think he's wanting to avoid a nuclear apocalypse of biblical proportions.

and I don't wear underwear.

Gunny
07-26-2011, 05:54 PM

Just a preemptive strike. ;)

Gunny
07-26-2011, 05:57 PM
...but my beliefs vary. I was a liberal in Fairfield county, CT, a conservative to my firends at the EPA in Washington DC (where I worked in the Climate Change policy division), and I'm a liberal again in northern Indiana.

I'm here to provide some liberal pushback to my buddy fj, who is white haired far beyond his years. At 49, I am merely starting to grey my curly locks.

So here I am. I will piss off some and become the hero of no one. I hope I can contribute with my acquired years and what may or may not pass as wisdom to some or all.

Welcome aboard. Not sure you're going to give fj much pushback if you use the same or like assumptive arguments you've already tried on me. But you're more than welcome to try.

jimnyc
07-26-2011, 06:08 PM

Welcome! I'm only a few short miles from FF county, here in Westchester County. Did you live there long?

ConHog is in the house.

Welcome, Mr. Hog. Might I ask what branch of the military you served in? I like to apply an image next to each vets name here to acknowledge their service. If you don't mind, of course. :salute:

ConHog
07-26-2011, 06:10 PM
Welcome! I'm only a few short miles from FF county, here in Westchester County. Did you live there long?

Welcome, Mr. Hog. Might I ask what branch of the military you served in? I like to apply an image next to each vets name here to acknowledge their service. If you don't mind, of course. :salute:

Arkansas Army National Guard. I went full time after returning home from Iraq in 1991.

jimnyc
07-26-2011, 06:14 PM
Arkansas Army National Guard. I went full time after returning home from Iraq in 1991.

I won't thank you as per your request. I'll simply offer a "job well done". :salute:

fj1200
07-26-2011, 06:27 PM
... my buddy fj, who is white haired far beyond his years. At 49, I am merely starting to grey my curly locks.

I didn't know Dippity Doo could keep my hair from graying. You've got enough for both of us. :laugh:

jimnyc
07-26-2011, 06:34 PM
I didn't know Dippity Doo could keep my hair from graying. You've got enough for both of us. :laugh:

Both you bastards are older than me at 43? Awesome, I feel a little better now!! :coffee:

fj1200
07-26-2011, 06:39 PM
Both you bastards are older than me at 43? Awesome, I feel a little better now!! :coffee:

Nope, you're older than me. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Barely... at 42... for about a month... :(

jimnyc
07-26-2011, 06:45 PM
Nope, you're older than me. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Barely... at 42... for about a month... :(

Shit! Thought I finally had something to be happy about and it comes back to bite me in the ass. That's what I get for getting joy out of others misery, or others getting older first. :slap:

ConHog
07-26-2011, 07:58 PM
I won't thank you as per your request. I'll simply offer a "job well done". :salute:

I like the tag, where did that come from? That's pretty cool.

darin
07-27-2011, 07:15 AM

Do you drive a Legacy?

<-- VF52 @21psi, AVO TMIC etc. :)

KartRacerBoy
07-27-2011, 07:27 AM
Do you drive a Legacy?

Showoff! 21 psi! I'm at a girlish 17 psi with my stage 2 tune.

But yes. 2005 LGT. Manual wagon. Stg 2 with Brembos. I thought I recognized your handle but wasn't sure.

darin
07-27-2011, 07:30 AM
Showoff! 21 psi! I'm at a girlish 17 psi with my stage 2 tune.

But yes. 2005 LGT. Manual wagon. Stg 2 with Brembos. I thought I recognized your handle but wasn't sure.

spec.BILF FTW!

:D

Welcome!

revelarts
07-27-2011, 07:55 AM
Andres, Kart, and Hog:salute: welcome to DP
Ditto
:cool:

ConHog
07-27-2011, 10:04 AM
Do you drive a Legacy?

I AM a Legacy :dance:

Kat
07-27-2011, 03:19 PM
I AM a Legacy :dance:

In your own mind. :laugh:

ConHog
07-27-2011, 03:37 PM
In your own mind. :laugh:

Luckily for me, that's all that's important. :laugh2:

Manfred T. Dorfer
08-06-2011, 01:21 PM
Hello,

I have just registered. I am American, male, from the Upper Midwest, and a college student. The reason for signing up was mainly so that I could use forum tools (it is easier than reading threads from outside as you cannot search particular user posts and so on). For now, I am a bit busy. Perhaps I will post more when I have more time, however this is far from a certainty. Anyway, cheers.

Manfred

chloe
08-06-2011, 07:23 PM
Hello,

I have just registered. I am American, male, from the Upper Midwest, and a college student. The reason for signing up was mainly so that I could use forum tools (it is easier than reading threads from outside as you cannot search particular user posts and so on). For now, I am a bit busy. Perhaps I will post more when I have more time, however this is far from a certainty. Anyway, cheers.

Manfred

Welcome to DP, What are you Majoring in at the College?

Prince Lemon
08-07-2011, 04:12 PM
Hi there,
I'm writing from Orange County,CA.Thanks,Prince Lemon.

chloe
08-07-2011, 04:15 PM
Hi there,
I'm writing from Orange County,CA.Thanks,Prince Lemon.

Hi Prince Lemon

Prince Lemon
08-07-2011, 10:21 PM
Hi Prince Lemon
Hi Chloe :)

red states rule
08-10-2011, 02:26 AM
Hello,

Manfred

We will leave the light on for you. Welcome aboard

Poke
09-15-2011, 05:48 PM
Hello folk, I go by Poke.
Let me explain,
Years ago, I was verbally jabbing a friend on a message board, and I told him I was just "poking him in the ribs". His reply was that I had poked him in the eye, and I told him not to duck next time. Ever since then, I've been known as Poke.
I still poke people on the internet in the proverbially manner and it is often right in the eye. Intentional and otherwise. Please don't take it personal when I poke your ideas in the eye, I won't take it personal when you do it to mine.

Abbey Marie
09-15-2011, 06:10 PM
Hello folk, I go by Poke.
Let me explain,
Years ago, I was verbally jabbing a friend on a message board, and I told him I was just "poking him in the ribs". His reply was that I had poked him in the eye, and I told him not to duck next time. Ever since then, I've been known as Poke.
I still poke people on the internet in the proverbially manner and it is often right in the eye. Intentional and otherwise. Please don't take it personal when I poke your ideas in the eye, I won't take it personal when you do it to mine.

Welcome. Poke. Glad you're not in the pokey. ;)

J.T
09-15-2011, 06:10 PM
:poke:

Gaffer
09-15-2011, 06:12 PM
Hi poke or lo poke. welcome to the board. Got an avatar all ready for you :poke:

chloe
09-15-2011, 06:23 PM
You put your right foot in,
You put your right foot out;
And you shake it all about.
You do the Hokey-Pokey,
And you turn yourself around.
That's what it's all about!

Hi Poke !:laugh2:

Poke
09-15-2011, 06:25 PM
Hi poke or lo poke. welcome to the board. Got an avatar all ready for you :poke:

You and J.T. had the same idea.
Methinks me avatar will be more than a smiley when I come up with it.

Poke
09-15-2011, 06:31 PM
You put your right foot out;
And you shake it all about.
You do the Hokey-Pokey,
And you turn yourself around.
That's what it's all about!

Hi Poke !:laugh2:

That is always so fun at the roller rink.
Are you a Roller Derby Queen?

J.T
09-15-2011, 06:31 PM
http://174.120.103.90/images-freegameaccess/poke-the-penguin-big.jpg

jimnyc
09-15-2011, 06:47 PM

Yes, she was in that movie "Xanadu"!!

Btw - welcome Poke, glad to see you got the logon issues sorted.

Poke
09-15-2011, 07:03 PM
Yes, she was in that movie "Xanadu"!!

Btw - welcome Poke, glad to see you got the logon issues sorted.
Well thank you jim for the help with that.

chloe
09-15-2011, 07:16 PM

Yep my welcome to the jungle team took 3rd place in state championship:rolleyes:

Poke
09-16-2011, 12:12 PM
Yep my welcome to the jungle team took 3rd place in state championship:rolleyes:
Now that I can post vids,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkyMFewCqww

chloe
09-16-2011, 01:33 PM
Oh pokey .....you know where u r, your in the jungle baby.........

g_enNmzWn6Y :laugh2:

Poke
09-16-2011, 06:50 PM
Oh pokey .....you know where u r, your in the jungle baby.........
:laugh2:

Your avatar changed.

chloe
09-16-2011, 06:53 PM
Your avatar changed.

Yes, it's a little bit of prodding for The Pokester !!! wink

Gaffer
09-16-2011, 07:05 PM
Your avatar changed.

Chloe's avatar is like the weather, stick around and it will change.

Poke
09-16-2011, 10:19 PM
Yes, it's a little bit of prodding for The Pokester !!! wink
I don't need me no prodding. :)

Poke
09-16-2011, 10:21 PM
Chloe's avatar is like the weather, stick around and it will change.
Thanks for the info.

Gator
09-30-2011, 10:48 PM
Howdy. Looks like I'm the FNG.

chloe
09-30-2011, 10:53 PM
Howdy. Looks like I'm the FNG.

Hi Fabulous New Guy !!! :salute:

Zona
10-02-2011, 07:53 PM
Hello all. This place looks interesting. It looks like I know someone already on here and we have an interesting history so this might be fun.

Retired Navy guy, Philadelphia Eagles lover and politically I am a staunch ___________________. (You will figure it out soon enough..lol)

Gaffer
10-02-2011, 07:56 PM
Hello all. This place looks interesting. It looks like I know someone already on here and we have an interesting history so this might be fun.

Retired Navy guy, Philadelphia Eagles lover and politically I am a staunch ___________________. (You will figure it out soon enough..lol)

Welcome aboard.

chloe
10-02-2011, 08:10 PM

Hi Zona, Let the FUN begin !!!!! :salute:

Delenn
10-16-2011, 10:08 PM
Hiya,
Just popped up here to get the whole intro thing out of the way. There you have it.
Hello. :laugh:

Kathianne
10-16-2011, 10:31 PM
Hiya,
Just popped up here to get the whole intro thing out of the way. There you have it.
Hello. :laugh:

Hello back to you! Welcome rep given, now tell us a bit more about you. I'll go first. I'm a political junkie and mean moderator. ;)

I tend right, but have been known to alienate those on the right. You?

Delenn
10-16-2011, 10:43 PM
Ok. I'm a political junky and I am not now, nor have I ever been, a moderator. I'm all good with that.
25 years ago I was a centrist. I am still in the center but an awful lot of people went far right which now makes me..... dun dun dun..........on the left. Fortunately, we are not the Borg. :laugh:

Kathianne
10-16-2011, 10:48 PM
Ok. I'm a political junky and I am not now, nor have I ever been, a moderator. I'm all good with that.
25 years ago I was a centrist. I am still in the center but an awful lot of people went far right which now makes me..... dun dun dun..........on the left. Fortunately, we are not the Borg. :laugh:

With that said, still 'Welcome', we need many more lefties! Don't let the righties make you leave, they will do their utmost, trust me.

Psychoblues
10-16-2011, 11:39 PM

Welcome to the board, Delenn. We have a lot of reichwing jerks around here that will try and run you away. I hope you don't let them. There is no shame in being an unabashed lefty.

I hope to see you around for a long long time!!!!!!!!! I've been here since about day 1.

Psychoblues

NightTrain
10-16-2011, 11:51 PM
Welcome to the board, Delenn. We have a lot of reichwing jerks around here that will try and run you away. I hope you don't let them. There is no shame in being an unabashed lefty.

I hope to see you around for a long long time!!!!!!!!! I've been here since about day 1.

Psychoblues

PsychoBabble love you LONG time being lefty! It's a knee-jerk thing. Being gay helps, too.

Anyway, welcome to the board, hopefully you'll be more intelligent than the resident liberals.

Psychoblues
10-17-2011, 12:06 AM
PsychoBabble love you LONG time being lefty! It's a knee-jerk thing. Being gay helps, too.

Anyway, welcome to the board, hopefully you'll be more intelligent than the resident liberals.

Although I am not gay, unlike you as a very deep closeted queer, I love who I am and I don't resent you for who you are. Why do you hurt yourself like you do, you little silly goose?

Psychoblues

Delenn
10-17-2011, 06:53 AM
Thanks.

jimnyc
10-17-2011, 09:59 AM

Delenn, welcome to our community. We are always happy to see new members, whether from the right or left. Of course we have far left wackos and far right wackos. But the truth of the matter is, and this applies to many boards, is that you will likely be treated in a manner based on the "tone" of your posts. If you are polite and nice to people, and take the time to post well thought out posts, I can almost guarantee you will be treated well here regardless of your point of view. If you enter with guns blaring, insulting others simply because they oppose your point of view, and post with non-stop cursing and vulgarity, you'll surely have members giving you a rough time.

-Jim

Delenn
10-17-2011, 04:00 PM
Thanks. Then it is as it should be.

revelarts
10-17-2011, 04:17 PM
Welcome Delenn,

hey SF nerd question here, is that your real name is that taken from the character in the old Babylon 5 show?

Delenn
10-21-2011, 05:38 PM
Welcome Delenn,

hey SF nerd question here, is that your real name is that taken from the character in the old Babylon 5 show?

Thank you, Revelarts.

This name was so lifted from B5. It is/was one of my favorite shows.

Little-Acorn
10-21-2011, 06:44 PM

Welcome, Delenn.

You aren't the only one who didn't leave his party, his party left him.

(Can you name the famous politician, other than you, who said that? It was in the early 1960s)

Delenn
10-22-2011, 06:07 AM
Welcome, Delenn.

You aren't the only one who didn't leave his party, his party left him.

(Can you name the famous politician, other than you, who said that? It was in the early 1960s)

Nope. I lifted one line from the McCarthyism era and another from a New Generation Star Trek movie.

JP Cusick
10-23-2011, 01:56 PM
Hi all.

I am active on many internet forums so I am not new to such an interface.

I am a real life 2012 candidate for the US Senate from my State of Maryland.

My campaign platform is to reform the Child Support laws.

I do want to discuss the issue and discuss my own politics and stuff so this is my intro.

I see my politics of reforming the Child Support and Custody laws as a religious issue and a political issue too as in the State is violating the authority of the Church.

This thread is only to be for introduction so I hope to start a new thread on this subject soon, but since I do know that I am a peculiar sort of visitor then I figure to lay this out for my introduction.

Kathianne
10-23-2011, 02:18 PM
Ah good ole J.P. Wondered when you'd find this place. Yep, JP makes a habit of running for various offices via messageboards. Hell, he managed to get his own fan club, though not really fans. :laugh2:

http://jpcusickrunsagain.com/

“That (Child Support) just happens to be the biggest and most important issue facing the entire USA. It does seem rather unhealthy to be concerned about wars and problems on the opposite side of the planet when we have such an evil and destructive issue as the Child Support undermining our own society right here.”
Universal Public Forum.com August 24, 2011 (http://universalpublicforum.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=maryland&thread=27&page=1#245) “I say you as does (sic) many others puts (sic) way too much significance on the human beings as on the religions as if what people believe makes some difference.”
PoliticalForum.com July 22, 2011 (http://www.politicalforum.com/religion/198415-religion-doesnt-mean-thing.html#post4221230)
“North Korea is free, the only one we have imprisoned is the South”
PoliticalForum.com, July 18, 2011 (http://www.politicalforum.com/political-opinions-beliefs/197694-freeing-north-korea-even-possible.html#post4198443)
“If they (Casey and the grand parents) had been getting paid Child Support then they would have viewed the child as a money maker and some one would have held a higher value on the child as a money bag instead of a body bag.
Universal Public Forum, July 10, 2011 (http://universalpublicforum.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=anything&action=display&thread=49)
“And many poor and homeless people simply do not know how to truly enjoy the experience. The old saying that “Youth is wasted on the young” is applicable and comparable to explain why “Homelessness is wasted on the poor” in that most poor do not know how to appreciate their experience.”
Southern Maryland Forums, August 8, 2010 (http://forums.somd.com/elections/190003-jp-governor-20.html#post4355599)
“When I left my wife then I felt I had to leave town too because otherwise I would go mad or nuts and kill somebody or everybody. The breakup did create a type of insanity and it continued for many many years and those feelings have never really gone away”
Daily Strength, August 14, 2008 (http://www.dailystrength.org/c/Codependency/forum/4392702-might-going-nuts) (as “Booky (http://s986.photobucket.com/albums/ae344/thunderclapp2001/?action=view&current=BookyProfile2.jpg)“)
“Plus, the Internet is growing-up, and SPAM as it use to be is no longer true, because people got so angry about it that the SPAMMERS had to stop trashing people’s emails.”
Universal Public Forum, June 2, 2011 (http://universalpublicforum.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=admin&action=display&thread=17)
“I say it would be more pertinent to ask if the USA can live on the planet earth without making wars on other Countries and that answer has already been proven to be – no, it can not. “
Liberty News Forum, June 2, 2011 (http://www.libertynewsforum.com/cgi-bin/news/YaBB.pl?num=1302049890/19#19)
“It is also a reminder to all that the US civil war was well done in beating down the racist rebel scum, and yet we need to whoop them again one more time for the 21st century.”
Southern Maryland Forums, June 1, 2011 (http://forums.somd.com/politics/228214-confederate-flag-bikini-sparks-argument-gun-pulle.html#post4593861)
“Wow, I had to read this and re-consider those pictures a few times before I could figure out what the stuff you were talking about. Bullet proof vest – funny.
US Message Board, May 18, 2011 (http://www.usmessageboard.com/introduce-yourself/166640-i-am-new-here-3.html#post3654185)
“The person who made that link about me is just a weird Internet heckler who follows me around online.”
US Message Board, May 17, 2011 (http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/166782-child-support-as-political-pawn-8.html#post3650191)
“People having limbs cut off or being blind or having polio are not necessarily disabilities, and I am not the one that makes the rules.”
Southern Maryland Forums, May 11, 2011 (http://forums.somd.com/elections/227099-jp-us-senate-2012-a-3.html#post4581941)
“As like Alexander fought the dirty rotten Persians but he was answerable to the friendly Greeks on his back side.
US Message Board, May 10, 2011 (http://www.usmessageboard.com/introduce-yourself/166640-i-am-new-here-2.html#post3626445)

JP Cusick
10-23-2011, 03:10 PM
Ah good ole J.P. Wondered when you'd find this place. Yep, JP makes a habit of running for various offices via messageboards. Hell, he managed to get his own fan club, though not really fans. :laugh2:

jpcusickrunsagain

So do you know me from where?

That link you give is from an Internet Heckler who is rather interested in my politics.

I suggest that anyone follow the source links instead of believing what that author says about me.

Kathianne
10-23-2011, 03:28 PM
So do you know me from where?

That link you give is from an Internet Heckler who is rather interested in my politics.

I suggest that anyone follow the source links instead of believing what that author says about me.

Obviously I am not following you around, you came HERE. Needless to say, yes I've been on boards you posted the exact same intro you did here.

So, we'll take a look at your bio, which I'll provide the link for (http://votejp.webs.com/biographypage.htm); you may not though, use it in your signature or posts.

The candidate James P. Cusick, Sr. was born on March 17, 1956, in Leonardtown, MD. The 6th of 12 siblings. High school G.E.D., 1975. Married high school girl friend 1976. Had a son, JPC,Jr. born 1977. Marriage separated 1981, divorced 1983. He traveled the USA to Florida, Louisiana, Texas, Arizona,Nevada, California, Wyoming, Illinois, New York. Returned to hometown St. Mary's County 1992. In 1994 was the first time incarceration 3 months for child support and again 6 months in 1997. The incarcerations were done wrongfully by the Court with unethical pressure from the child support agency for St. Mary's County. Mr. Cusick did try to cooperate but the child support enforcement was too severely corrupt. So because of that corruption he was released from jail in a worse condition of homeless and destitute with the child support officials demanding more cash payments regardless of his condition so Mr. Cusick proceeded to spray paint the 4 pillars on the front of the Circuit Court house in Leonardtown with green spray paint writing out the words "Child Support is Legalized Stealing", and, "Thou Shalt Not Steal", and, "Michael Harris Thief Master", and, "Inside this Court is a Den of Thieves". No other damage was done. He just wanted others to know what was going on. He was arrested, pleaded guilty, served 18 months in the County Detention Center. Then 1998 Mr. Cusick went and painted the 2 pillars in front of the child support enforcement office in Leonardtown with similar words of, Child Support Thieves, and, "Thou shalt Not Steal". Got arrested, pleaded guilty again, served 14 months in County Detention Center.

It was reasoned then that the local Courts just enforce the unjust child support laws and do not make the laws so after release in July 2000, Mr. Cusick traveled to Annapolis and spray painted the two pillars of the Maryland State House with red spray paint saying, "Child Support Thieves", and, "Thou Shalt Not Steal". Got arrested, refused to enter plea, had jury trial, sentenced to 3 years in State prison for the misdemeanor. There was no other damage done. Mr. Cusick does not have any felony, these actions were all minor offenses. He considers the actions to have been political crimes and thus he was a political prisoner. He was released from the Maryland D.O.C (prison) in August 2003, and his child support case is closed.

The corruption of the St. Mary's County child support enforcement was finally exposed in the Maryland high Court of Appeals on March 8, 2000, in the case of Thrower, Mason and Miles, v. The Bureau of [child] Support enforcement (BOSE), a copy of that decision can be seen here at the State of Maryland Courts website link here, then check the box for Court of Appeals, year 2000, then see (March) 3-8-2000, Judge Wilner, Thrower v. Support Enforcement. (http://courts.state.md.us/opinions.html) Or else just click HERE (http://www.courts.state.md.us/opinions/coa/2000/116a99.pdf)for direct link to the case text.

This case did change some few aspects of the Maryland laws and procedures but unfortunately it did NOT stop the more insidious injustices at the root of the ongoing and never ending Child support stupidity.

Hereafter Mr. Cusick is a candidate for the U.S. Senate 2012 to personally lead the c/s reforms.

JP Cusick
10-24-2011, 07:19 AM
Obviously I am not following you around, you came HERE. Needless to say, yes I've been on boards you posted the exact same intro you did here.

So, we'll take a look at your bio, BiographyPage which I'll provide the link for [/URL]; you may not though, use it in your signature or posts.

Hi K,

I was not saying that you were following me as it is that heckler on that other website who follows me around.

I see it as cool that you (or anyone) recognizes me from other forums as I am purposely making myself exposed.

Thanks for providing that link to my biography page as this forum tells me that I may post links after 5 postings which is not very many.

:salute:

jimnyc
10-24-2011, 04:17 PM
Hi K,

I was not saying that you were following me as it is that heckler on that other website who follows me around.

I see it as cool that you (or anyone) recognizes me from other forums as I am purposely making myself exposed.

Thanks for providing that link to my biography page as this forum tells me that I may post links after 5 postings which is not very many.

:salute:

Welcome to DP, JP! We hope to learn a lot from our first "real life" politician here!

First off, sorry staff removed your link in your signature. That's frowned upon here, so please make it something without advertising. You are free to share links to your website within posts that are on topic though. (Curiously, why would ANY serious candidate run off of a FREE website and using a Yahoo account? Little unprofessional, No?)

Anyway, I made a thread for starters about one of your main talking points, Child Support. Would be curious to hear your views, as I'm sure other members and parents here would love to hear!

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?33086-JP-Cusick-and-Child-Support&p=501018#post501018

JP Cusick
10-24-2011, 07:00 PM
Welcome to DP, JP! We hope to learn a lot from our first "real life" politician here!

First off, sorry staff removed your link in your signature. That's frowned upon here, so please make it something without advertising. You are free to share links to your website within posts that are on topic though. (Curiously, why would ANY serious candidate run off of a FREE website and using a Yahoo account? Little unprofessional, No?)

Anyway, I made a thread for starters about one of your main talking points, Child Support. Would be curious to hear your views, as I'm sure other members and parents here would love to hear!

DebatePolicy=ShowThread= JP-Cusick-and-Child-Support

I thank you for such an enthusiastic welcome, and I surely will respond on that new thread you started.

I myself do not see a free website and free email as some how not professional since mine does do the exact same job as that of a paid website, and mine is giving employment to the dot com providers, and if I pay for the website and email then I have to report the expenditure to the Elections Commission which is just unnecessary extra work.

And I like the position of not looking "professional" since I am not a professional politician.

See you over on that other thread.

Psycho Doc
10-26-2011, 10:36 PM
I am a left leaning professional that believes in a national healthcare system. There are entirely too many Americans going without adequate healthcare and that is a sin committed by the best of our citizens. That's just a start. I always tend to drive hard for the rights of freedom and liberty loving Americans.

darin
10-27-2011, 06:07 AM
I am a left leaning professional that believes in a national healthcare system. There are entirely too many Americans going without adequate healthcare and that is a sin committed by the best of our citizens. That's just a start. I always tend to drive hard for the rights of freedom and liberty loving Americans.

Psychoblues duplicate account is banned

JP Cusick
10-27-2011, 04:20 PM

I know nothing about any "duplicate account" so I say welcome aboard to this forum.

And I too believe in the need for the USA to create a national heath care system, and we need the single payer system especially.

Peace.

ConHog
10-28-2011, 10:19 PM
I know nothing about any "duplicate account" so I say welcome aboard to this forum.

And I too believe in the need for the USA to create a national heath care system, and we need the single payer system especially.

Peace.

Sure, and I see you've already made a start towards that goal by making sure your ex is a single payer parent.

Douchebag.

Love Monkey
11-01-2011, 08:04 PM
Thought I would introduce myself. I am the Love Monkey. I like bananas and spreading love. It's nice here in the jungle but every now and then I go to town. I come in peace.

jimnyc
11-02-2011, 10:42 AM
Thought I would introduce myself. I am the Love Monkey. I like bananas and spreading love. It's nice here in the jungle but every now and then I go to town. I come in peace.

Male? Female? If female, please spread the love by PM'n me a photo of your boobies. If male, please contact Gunny, he swings that way! :coffee:

Toro
11-04-2011, 09:42 PM
Hello. My name is Toro.

I am here because I am lazy, weak-willed, undisciplined and narcissistic.

I will also generally take whatever political position in which the general ethos of the board annoys me the least.

Jess
11-04-2011, 10:19 PM
Male? Female? If female, please spread the love by PM'n me a photo of your boobies. If male, please contact Gunny, he swings that way! :coffee:

Ummmm ... we need to talk, Jimmy.:eek:

jimnyc
11-05-2011, 07:14 AM
Ummmm ... we need to talk, Jimmy.:eek:

I kid, I kid! I'm surprised Gunny hasn't electronically punched me in the face yet! :coffee:

Jess
11-05-2011, 07:47 AM
I kid, I kid! I'm surprised Gunny hasn't electronically punched me in the face yet! :coffee:

YET.

Very important word, my cyber-friend. http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww173/prestonjjrtr/Smileys/evillaugh.gif

jimnyc
11-05-2011, 07:48 AM
YET.

Very important word, my cyber-friend. http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww173/prestonjjrtr/Smileys/evillaugh.gif

I'd say I still have time to edit my post, but I imagine he is either looking over your shoulder, or you laughed out loud and told him already! LOL

Jess
11-05-2011, 08:10 AM
I'd say I still have time to edit my post, but I imagine he is either looking over your shoulder, or you laughed out loud and told him already! LOL

I'm easily amused. I LOL'd. http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww173/prestonjjrtr/Smileys/SmileyLOLSideways.gif

HUGGY
11-07-2011, 11:04 AM
OK...I'm here. Any forum with Gunny on it is worth the entertainment value alone. Although word has it from another universe that he "has toned it down"..EGAAAADS!!! I'll believe it when I see it.

HUGGY...AKA Sean Corey.

Wind Song
11-07-2011, 11:09 AM
OK...I'm here. Any forum with Gunny on it is worth the entertainment value alone. Although word has it from another universe that he "has toned it down"..EGAAAADS!!! I'll believe it when I see it.

HUGGY...AKA Sean Corey.

Hi Huggy--

Gunny hasn't toned down a bit.

Wind aka Sky from USMB

Jess
11-07-2011, 11:55 AM

HUGGY...AKA Sean Corey.

Ah, he's toned it down a lot. Or is that "sharpened it up"?

Whatever. ;)

Welcome to this place, Huggy.

Gunny
11-08-2011, 08:08 PM

HUGGY...AKA Sean Corey.

Shit. There goes the neighborhood.

Shadow
11-08-2011, 08:14 PM

HUGGY...AKA Sean Corey.

Hi Huggy!

Yay!...we will be getting some good music and wild dating stories now :)

Gunny
11-08-2011, 09:02 PM
Hi Huggy!

Yay!...we will be getting some good music and wild dating stories now :)

I'm almost afraid to ask who exactly would date Huggy.:laugh:

Shadow
11-08-2011, 09:52 PM

I dunno...but they seem to like bongs and pick up stixs. :laugh:

ConHog
11-09-2011, 12:33 AM

Don't you remember when that whack job Madeline was all over him like white on rice?:laugh2:

And welcome Huggy

ConHog
11-09-2011, 12:35 AM
Hi Huggy--

Gunny hasn't toned down a bit.

Wind aka Sky from USMB

He certainly has from when I first got to know him. He's much more at peace with himself and it show.

YAY Gunny for that. Not for us, but for himself.

cottonbroker
12-11-2011, 02:30 AM
Hey guys....!!! New to the site. I see a few familier names....!!

jimnyc
12-11-2011, 10:33 AM

Welcome! Who do you know? Spill the gossip!

chloe
12-11-2011, 11:01 AM

Hi Cotton glad you made it:salute:

Kathianne
12-11-2011, 01:33 PM

Welcome! Sit on down and post awhile!

cottonbroker
12-11-2011, 02:01 PM
Welcome! Who do you know? Spill the gossip!
a few people...my specialty is reading peoples minds. I just read yours. You are a Steelers fan....is that close?? :laugh:

Hi Cotton glad you made it:salute:
thank you chloe....good to be here....

Welcome! Sit on down and post awhile!thank you as well Kath...!! I love the Goldman Sachs AV....!

jimnyc
12-11-2011, 02:23 PM
a few people...my specialty is reading peoples minds. I just read yours. You are a Steelers fan....is that close?? :laugh:

That's not reading minds, that's reading an avatar! Do you have a favorite team? Male or female?

Bootneck
12-31-2011, 01:47 PM
Hello all! A little bird told me about this place and mentioned that my old mate Gunny is here, so here I am. Unfortunately I won't be a round-the-year poster as my job takes me away from home for long periods. It's not too bad though. The travel is free, as is the accommodation and there are lots of free adventure tours. The food on the tours sucks though. Oh, I get a decent bonus and free laundry too. But I shall look in as often as I can!

Abbey Marie
12-31-2011, 01:48 PM
Welcome, Bootneck. :salute:

Gunny
12-31-2011, 01:48 PM
Hello all! A little bird told me about this place and mentioned that my old mate Gunny is here, so here I am. Unfortunately I won't be a round-the-year poster as my job takes me away from home for long periods. It's not too bad though. The travel is free, as is the accommodation and there are lots of free adventure tours. The food on the tours sucks though. Oh, I get a decent bonus and free laundry too. But I shall look in as often as I can!

Jess
12-31-2011, 01:50 PM

Good to see you, Bootneck! :bighug:

jimnyc
12-31-2011, 01:51 PM
Welcome to DP, Bootneck. Glad to have you aboard!

chloe
12-31-2011, 01:57 PM
Welcome to DP bootneck:salute:

jimnyc
12-31-2011, 03:25 PM
In case anyone wonders, the image next to his avatar is to make it known and identify our newest member, as a soldier in the British Royal Marines :salute:

Neo
01-07-2012, 01:52 AM
:dev::dev::dev::blowup::blowup::blowup: WOW! First time someone has posted here in awhile, huh? Anyways, since I had this damn yellow banner followng me wherever I went asking me to, well, here I am.

My name is Neo and I hail from another place, where I am very good amigos with a gal you know here as "Jess". She invited me over to check things out so I said "why not".

jimnyc
01-07-2012, 12:22 PM
Welcome to the board, Neo!! :salute:

Jess
01-07-2012, 12:27 PM
:dev::dev::dev::blowup::blowup::blowup: WOW! First time someone has posted here in awhile, huh? Anyways, since I had this damn yellow banner followng me wherever I went asking me to, well, here I am.

My name is Neo and I hail from another place, where I am very good amigos with a gal you know here as "Jess". She invited me over to check things out so I said "why not".

I won't even bother telling you to behave yourself, Neo. :cool:

Glad you're here.

chloe
01-07-2012, 12:49 PM

Welcome to the board Neo:salute:

ConHog
01-07-2012, 08:07 PM

Hi Neo, welcome to the board.

First order of business, do yu have naked pictures of Trinity?

Neo
01-13-2012, 08:06 AM
Thank you ALL for the nice, warm welcome! Yes Jess, I will behave myself, I'm ALWAYS the "perfect" gentlemen, no? :laugh:
To Conhog: Yes I do but you'll have to square it with Jess before I can "show" them, heh.:dance:
Love the emo's here, wish I had some of them.

darin
01-13-2012, 08:17 AM

Here's Jimnyc - the head EMO:

jimnyc
01-13-2012, 10:13 AM

OMG, that's hilarious, if not so sad at the same time!

ConHog
01-13-2012, 11:11 AM

Congrats to Jim on the obvious loss of weight.:laugh:

Jess
01-13-2012, 01:25 PM
Thank you ALL for the nice, warm welcome! Yes Jess, I will behave myself, I'm ALWAYS the "perfect" gentlemen, no? :laugh:
To Conhog: Yes I do but you'll have to square it with Jess before I can "show" them, heh.:dance:

Perfect gentleman, hmmm? :rolleyes:

*Note to ConHog: my screen name on Neo's site is "Trinity". Thence his disclaimer. LOL!:cool:

ConHog
01-13-2012, 01:47 PM
Perfect gentleman, hmmm? :rolleyes:

*Note to ConHog: my screen name on Neo's site is "Trinity". Thence his disclaimer. LOL!:cool:

So you and he have a little Maverick and IceMan thing going on huh?

Does Gunny want to be Neo?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rTLZujmHXY

Jess
01-13-2012, 01:53 PM
So you and he have a little Maverick and IceMan thing going on huh?

Does Gunny want to be Neo?

Neo and I have been amigos for half a dozen years or so. I helped him with his board - thence the names. ;)

ConHog
01-13-2012, 01:55 PM
Neo and I have been amigos for half a dozen years or so. I helped him with his board - thence the names.

ah, I guess you didn't get my Meet the Parents reference.............

Jess
01-13-2012, 02:00 PM
ah, I guess you didn't get my Meet the Parents reference.............

Nope. Missed it completely. LOL!

ConHog
01-13-2012, 02:10 PM
Nope. Missed it completely. LOL!

Hmm

Okay Gaylord (Ben Stiller) was jealous because he found out that when his fiancee Pam (Teri Polo) was dating Kevin (Owen Wilson) they called each other Maverick and Iceman. So Pam asked asked Greg if we wanted to be the new Iceman.

Jess
01-13-2012, 02:13 PM
Hmm

Okay Gaylord (Ben Stiller) was jealous because he found out that when his fiancee Pam (Teri Polo) was dating Kevin (Owen Wilson) they called each other Maverick and Iceman. So Pam asked asked Greg if we wanted to be the new Iceman.

Ahhhhh, now I got it.

ConHog
01-13-2012, 03:22 PM
Ahhhhh, now I got it.

That is a funny movie.

One of my favorite scenes.

http://FunnyOrDie.com/m/1yot

Jess
01-13-2012, 03:30 PM
That is a funny movie.

One of my favorite scenes.

http://FunnyOrDie.com/m/1yot

I can't watch some of those movies cuz you can see exactly what's gonna happen but can't stop it and it drives me nuts. Or more so.

tailfins
01-13-2012, 11:53 PM
I am someone in political transition because of the recession. I was a hard core conservative, now moving towards the center.

chloe
01-13-2012, 11:54 PM
I am someone in political transition because of the recession. I was a hard core conservative, now moving towards the center.

hi tailfins

Neo
01-14-2012, 01:04 AM

Excuse me Mr. Tailfins, but what does the recession have to do with being a hard core conservative, and why would it put you in transition towards the center? With all due respect, I don't see what one has to do with the other.

Neo
01-14-2012, 02:05 AM
Oh, I didn't introduce myself, how very rude of me, my bad!

I apologise.

My name is Neo and I AM a Conservative. The degree or level of "hard coreness" is subject to change, but I am ALWAYS a Conservative through and through, ergo my confusion with your statement.

Btw, it's a pleasure to make your aquaintness. :2up:

Gunny
01-14-2012, 09:07 AM
Excuse me Mr. Tailfins, but what does the recession have to do with being a hard core conservative, and why would it put you in transition towards the center? With all due respect, I don't see what one has to do with the other.

While I can appreciate your sentiment, this is just a welcome aboard thread. Rip his ass elsewhere please.

Gunny
01-14-2012, 09:09 AM

Really. Welcome aboard anyway. You may feel free to expound your "move" (conservatives by definition DON'T move) in a separate thread. This one is for introductions.

tailfins
01-14-2012, 10:11 AM

Being homeless last year has made me think about poverty and police harassment. Still conservative on most issues; however being poor for awhile causes one to notice new things. For example public defenders should be fully funded across the nation. Perhaps county poorhouses from the 1930s should be brought back. Being poor around conservatives churches has caused me to rethink the effectiveness of faith based charity. ANYBODY can find themselves without a roof over their head.

darin
01-14-2012, 10:17 AM
Being homeless last year has made me think about poverty and police harassment. Still conservative on most issues; however being poor for awhile causes one to notice new things. For example public defenders should be fully funded across the nation. Perhaps county poorhouses from the 1930s should be brought back. Being poor around conservatives churches has caused me to rethink the effectiveness of faith based charity. ANYBODY can find themselves without a roof over their head.

I don't buy it.

Gunny
01-14-2012, 11:56 AM

Fine. Post a thread. Again this is a welcome thread. Discuss your politics elsewhere. please.

Black Diamond
02-12-2012, 11:17 PM
​I'm me. Thanks to Gunny and Jess for the invite.

ConHog
02-12-2012, 11:19 PM

Welcome, we won't hold knowing Gunny against you. :coffee:

Jess
02-12-2012, 11:39 PM
​I'm me. Thanks to Gunny and Jess for
the invite.

Glad you're here. :cool:

Jess
02-12-2012, 11:40 PM
Welcome, we won't hold knowing Gunny against you. :coffee:

Dork.:poke:

ConHog
02-12-2012, 11:42 PM
Dork.:poke:

I am, I am. :clap:

CSM
02-13-2012, 11:40 AM

Welcome to the insane asylum.

jimnyc
02-13-2012, 11:44 AM

Hi, Me! And welcome to DP.

Gunny
02-13-2012, 11:45 AM

Welcome aboard. Might want a helmet a flak jacket.

I'm just surprised that dork CH doesn't remember you.:laugh:

Black Diamond
02-13-2012, 12:25 PM

He will figure it out eventually. Lol

ConHog
02-13-2012, 02:34 PM

More flaming, how unbecoming.

Really I only came up here to welcome Radio, I see he's joined but not yet posted in this or any other thread.

revelarts
02-13-2012, 09:22 PM
Neo and Black Diamond, Welcome:cool:

Shadow
02-13-2012, 09:47 PM

Really I only came up here to welcome Radio, I see he's joined but not yet posted in this or any other thread.

Good because he is a douche bag.

ConHog
02-13-2012, 09:50 PM
Good because he is a douche bag.

Even douche bags deserve a welcome LOL

Jess
02-14-2012, 09:56 AM
:timeout:

Welcome to Black Diamond and Radioman. Both of whom I consider "cyber friends".

I already welcomed Neo. :neener:

Shadow
02-14-2012, 10:07 AM
:timeout:

Welcome to Black Diamond and Radioman. Both of whom I consider "cyber friends".

I already welcomed Neo. :neener:

Well...good. Maybe he can bring his lying sack of shit friend Maddie along with him, and we can discuss the in's and outs of "real" cyber stalking in depth.

This could be fun.:laugh2::laugh2:

ConHog
02-14-2012, 10:26 AM
Well...good. Maybe he can bring his lying sack of shit friend Maddie along with him, and we can discuss the in's and outs of "real" cyber stalking in depth.

Curses to you for mentioning Mad Madeline.

Shadow
02-14-2012, 10:45 AM
Curses to you for mentioning Mad Madeline.

Sorry,my bad. Remind me to tell you what Maddie,USMB and Melodicrock.com(where the fun started) ALL have in common someday. :thumb:

ConHog
02-14-2012, 10:46 AM
Sorry,my bad. Remind me to tell you what Maddie,USMB and Melodicrock.com(where the fun started) ALL have in common someday. :thumb:

Next thing I know, someone will be inviting Syrenn over here :lol:

Gunny
02-14-2012, 04:36 PM

And?

This is a welcome aboard thread. Please register your false accusations elsewhere. If radioman wants to post he will. His business. Not yours.

Jess
02-14-2012, 04:47 PM

Radio's always been cool to me and I don't know Maddie or anything that transpired with her.

Guess that for the most part, I accept or reject people based on how they have treated me personally. Radioman has never mistreated me, therefore, he gets to be one of the upper-crust crowd that I think of as a friend.

RadiomanATL
02-14-2012, 06:37 PM
Thanks for the welcome, guys.

Stalking? :cuckoo:

jimnyc
02-14-2012, 06:42 PM
Welcome, Radioman. You a fan of monkeys? Monkeys rule!

Shadow
02-14-2012, 08:01 PM
Radio's always been cool to me and I don't know Maddie or anything that transpired with her.

Guess that for the most part, I accept or reject people based on how they have treated me personally. Radioman has never mistreated me, therefore, he gets to be one of the upper-crust crowd that I think of as a friend.

That's how most people accept or reject people I would assume. Radio was always a douche bag to me..but...you never know... since he doesn't have his little butt buddies tagging along here (yet). Maybe he will be different. :rolleyes:

Dilloduck
02-14-2012, 08:12 PM
That's how most people accept or reject people I would assume. Radio was always a douche bag to me..but...you never know... since he doesn't have his little butt buddies tagging along here (yet). Maybe he will be different. :rolleyes:

*Wink Wink*

Shadow
02-14-2012, 08:13 PM
*Wink Wink*

*shrug*

Dilloduck
02-14-2012, 08:15 PM
*shrug*

omg---I've been shrugged. I hate that

RadiomanATL
02-14-2012, 08:35 PM
Welcome, Radioman. You a fan of monkeys? Monkeys rule!

Only monkeys with headphones.

RadiomanATL
02-14-2012, 08:38 PM

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY, SHADOW!!!!

:cheers2:

Mr. P
02-14-2012, 08:39 PM

Kim! Is that you?

Shadow
02-14-2012, 08:51 PM
omg---I've been shrugged. I hate that

I know....that's why I did it.:laugh:

ConHog
02-14-2012, 09:43 PM
And?

This is a welcome aboard thread. Please register your false accusations elsewhere. If radioman wants to post he will. His business. Not yours.

What the fuck? I didn't say a goddamned thing about radio posting other than I noticed he hadn't yet, I in fact welcomed him.

You get dumber every day.

welcome Radio in case you didn't get that the first time. I thought it was clear but apparently not.

RadiomanATL
02-14-2012, 11:14 PM
Kim! Is that you?

Do you want me to be?

Gunny
02-15-2012, 12:24 AM

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY, SHADOW!!!!

:cheers2:

Do you want me to be?

Welcome aboard, knucklehead.

Gunny
02-15-2012, 12:25 AM
What the fuck? I didn't say a goddamned thing about radio posting other than I noticed he hadn't yet, I in fact welcomed him.

You get dumber every day.

welcome Radio in case you didn't get that the first time. I thought it was clear but apparently not.

The eternal victim speaks. Did you miss the part where this a welcome aboard ONLY thread? Feel free to whine at me elsewhere on the board.

RadiomanATL
02-15-2012, 08:45 PM
Welcome aboard, knucklehead.

Thanks, Gunny.

Mr. P
02-15-2012, 09:56 PM
Do you want me to be?

Just a question. Never mind.

RadiomanATL
02-15-2012, 10:01 PM

Questions don't bother me, no worries.

Mr. P
02-15-2012, 10:06 PM
Questions don't bother me, no worries.

But you answered with a question which is a non-answer..why? Just curious.

RadiomanATL
02-15-2012, 10:09 PM
But you answered with a question which is a non-answer..why? Just curious.

It was a joke, that's all. I'm not Kim, but I was attempting to convey that in a humorous manner.

Mr. P
02-15-2012, 10:14 PM
It was a joke, that's all. I'm not Kim, but I was attempting to convey that in a humorous manner.

OK, I see. See ya around the board.
Later

RadiomanATL
02-15-2012, 10:16 PM
OK, I see. See ya around the board.
Later

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/7/23/peaceouthomie128612735886041417.jpg

fj1200
02-15-2012, 11:33 PM

I was with ya. Kim's not in ATL any more.

RadiomanATL
02-15-2012, 11:37 PM
I was with ya. Kim's not in ATL any more.

I dunno where he went after GST terminated him.

fj1200
02-15-2012, 11:45 PM
I dunno where he went after GST terminated him.

I read a story about when the current guy took over and interviewed him as kind of a kick off homage to the past sort of thing. Splits time between FL and MA iirc.

nadineB
02-17-2012, 02:51 AM
I'm a newbie here. I'm a article author of life, love, goals, politics, news, health, and other interesting things. I find this site interesting and informative and I know I'll enjoy it here as well as learn more to widen my views.

logroller
02-17-2012, 03:30 AM
I'm a newbie here. I'm a article author of life, love, goals, politics, news, health, and other interesting things. I find this site interesting and informative and I know I'll enjoy it here as well as learn more to widen my views.
Welcome aboard!

CSM
02-17-2012, 07:27 AM

Welcome. We are out of tin foil helmets at the moment but you'll get yours as soon as we smuggle the next batch past TSA in Chicago.

Intense
02-17-2012, 04:41 PM
Been wanting to stop by and check you out. Looks interesting from what I see. I may know some of you and wish you all the best, here. Still stumbling around the site, finding my way around. ;)

Abbey Marie
02-17-2012, 05:11 PM

Welcome Nadine :cool:

Abbey Marie
02-17-2012, 05:12 PM
Been wanting to stop by and check you out. Looks interesting from what I see. I may know some of you and wish you all the best, here. Still stumbling around the site, finding my way around. ;)

Welcome, Intense :cool: Your avatar certainly is!

Intense
02-17-2012, 05:14 PM
Welcome, Intense :cool: Your avatar certainly is!

Thanks Abbey. My Avatar lives at the Bronx Zoo. :)

Jess
02-17-2012, 05:26 PM

Glad to see you, my friend. :cool:

Intense
02-17-2012, 05:33 PM
Glad to see you, my friend. :cool:

Thanks for the Invite Jess. Nice Music Forum. :D Still getting my feet wet. :laugh:

Jess
02-17-2012, 05:36 PM
Thanks for the Invite Jess. Nice Music Forum. :D Still getting my feet wet. :laugh:

yup. It's a good board overall.

I don't get to post music as much when I'm sitting on my crappy computer. But right now I've commandeered Gunny's and intend to post a bit. :evillaughsign:

WayInstain
02-18-2012, 12:09 AM
Say hi.