Hello xotoxi

who?

Jess
02-18-2012, 10:20 AM
Say hi.

:hithere:

Abbey Marie
02-18-2012, 10:38 AM
Thanks Abbey. My Avatar lives at the Bronx Zoo. :)

Been there many, many times. Are you from 'da Bronx?

jimnyc
02-18-2012, 10:38 AM
Been wanting to stop by and check you out. Looks interesting from what I see. I may know some of you and wish you all the best, here. Still stumbling around the site, finding my way around. ;)

Hey, neighbor! I'm just up the road across the Throgs Neck or Whitestone from you! Well, a little beyond that, but just into Westchester. Probably about 30 minutes tops because of the shit roads. Used to be in and out of Elmhurst Hospital to work on computers, but that was back in the early 90's.

Abbey Marie
02-18-2012, 10:39 AM
Say hi.

Howdy

jimnyc
02-18-2012, 10:39 AM

Oh, the Bronx Zoo too, another parkway, that's the Bronx River, but been there a billion times too! I only go to see the primates, I love the monkeys, gorillas and apes!

jimnyc
02-18-2012, 10:40 AM
don't be shy

Welcome to you, too!

Abbey Marie
02-18-2012, 10:41 AM
Oh, the Bronx Zoo too, another parkway, that's the Bronx River, but been there a billion times too! I only go to see the primates, I love the monkeys, gorillas and apes!

Explains why you run a board! :laugh2:

I was always fond of the otters, myself.

jimnyc
02-18-2012, 10:46 AM

I find more "peace" both within, and in the cages, when I visit the primates at the zoo! :coffee:

Jess
02-18-2012, 10:50 AM
I find more "peace" both within, and in the cages, when I visit the primates at the zoo! :coffee:

I agree with Abbey - being here must be a lot like the primates at the zoo. Well, minus the peace to be found. :laugh:

Shadow
02-18-2012, 12:43 PM

Me too. They have this little tiny zoo in Alamogordo NM...only about 20 or so cages (Costs about a buck to enter). Kinda dull...but they have a good otter habitat there...Otters are fun to watch. Up until recently the ABQ zoo didn't have any and neither did some of the other zoo's around NM. Love them.

WayInstain
02-18-2012, 12:46 PM
Howdy

Welcome to you, too!

Hello. Hello.

Jess
02-18-2012, 02:55 PM
Hello. Hello.

One more "hello" and you'd sound like the Stooges. May they rest in peace.

Intense
02-18-2012, 09:33 PM

Queen's. Grew up in Nassau. Used to travel around allot. Settled down back here after one of the big California Quakes. The Zoo's here are great.

ConHog
02-18-2012, 09:35 PM
Queen's. Grew up in Nassau. Used to travel around allot. Settled down back here after one of the big California Quakes. The Zoo's here are great.

Did your get your screen name from the KY jelly of the same name?

Intense
02-18-2012, 10:02 PM
Hey, neighbor! I'm just up the road across the Throgs Neck or Whitestone from you! Well, a little beyond that, but just into Westchester. Probably about 30 minutes tops because of the shit roads. Used to be in and out of Elmhurst Hospital to work on computers, but that was back in the early 90's.

Guess where these were taken. I hope these display right.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3297&d=1329620129

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3298&d=1329620143

Intense
02-18-2012, 10:05 PM
Did your get your screen name from the KY jelly of the same name?

Ha! No. I think it was 1981, and I decided I was going to try a new tactic, after being called Intense for the 50 millionth time. It's a good name though. I don't mind if they borrow it. ;) :lol:

Anton Chigurh
03-11-2012, 11:17 AM
Every time I turn around I'm hearin about this "euthanasia." People debatin it, gripin about it, and even suin people over it! It's on the news, talk radio, even in washington! Why are people so worried about youth in Asia? Why in the hell don't we worry about the youth we got right here at home in the good ol USA? I don't give two red rat's asses about Asian youth. Let's take care of the ones we got right here who can't read, write or even add, and who sit around all day and all night, playing video games and smoking dope! This Red Neckerson GOOD DAY!

jimnyc
03-11-2012, 11:24 AM
Guess where these were taken. I hope these display right.

I guess I haven't visited this thread since your post... The first looks like it's somewhere along the Hudson by the GWB, likely further North? The second looks familiar but I'm drawing a blank. But it does look like the Hudson in the distance again.

jimnyc
03-11-2012, 11:26 AM
Every time I turn around I'm hearin about this "euthanasia." People debatin it, gripin about it, and even suin people over it! It's on the news, talk radio, even in washington! Why are people so worried about youth in Asia? Why in the hell don't we worry about the youth we got right here at home in the good ol USA? I don't give two red rat's asses about Asian youth. Let's take care of the ones we got right here who can't read, write or even add, and who sit around all day and all night, playing video games and smoking dope! This Red Neckerson GOOD DAY!

Welcome Redneck, I believe some of your relatives post here already. We have quite the selection of rednecks here, you'll fit right in! :lol:

Anton Chigurh
03-11-2012, 11:31 AM
Welcome Redneck, I believe some of your relatives post here already. We have quite the selection of rednecks here, you'll fit right in! :lol:It's RED son! Just RED!

darin
04-11-2012, 02:11 PM
ConHog is in the house.

Some of you know of me, most of you don't. For those unfortunate who have not met my blessed self before; allow me to introduce myself.

I am 40 years old and retired after 22 years of full time service with the Arkansas National Guard. I served in Iraq both in 1991 and again in 2003. I do not deserve, nor want, your thanks for doing so. I did what I felt I had to do. The last 10 years of my service outside of a few deployments I worked in the drug interdiction field. Yes, I was the dreaded scumbag drug cop. LOL. I mention my military background merely to inform some as to how some of my opinions of have been formed, not because I think that people who do or have served are better than anyone else.

The Con in my name stands for Constitutional, because I love the COTUS, not for conservative for I do have many conservative beliefs, but I also have some more liberal ones. The Hog in my name stands for the Arkansas Razorbacks whom I love to root for.

I have a couple of degrees in history, and look forward to discussions in those areas, as well in various other topics.

Nice to "meet" everyone :D

You were AGR for twenty-two straight years? That left time for working drug interdiction? Did you go OCS/ROTC to earn your comission? Were you a .mil consultant for local LE? Or do you mean you were 'in the NG' for 22 years and 'active' as in - went to drill every month, etc?

Gator Monroe
04-11-2012, 08:52 PM
I retired at 38 from Motorbike Racing (Now 52) and I have not had to Re-Load Money Guns yet. I'm a longtime Raider Fan ( I Remember When Fred Biletnikoff was Young ) I am a Southern Baptist for Judaism ( Plan on Converting in Israel prior to my 60th ) and I collect Stamps, Firearms, Vintage Motorbikes, Boats & Outboard Motors & Water Skis. I have a Country Home in Swasey/Shasta Area west of Redding Ca. and a Mountain Home in Southern Cascades (Ultra Rural Eastern Shasta County) I'm a Conservative Nationalist Republican ( In Past I have been a Drum Tech for many Bands including "The Nerves" (First Punk Act on West Coast) "The Circle Jerks" "The Beat" (Featuring Paul Collins) "The Plimsouls" (Featuring Peter Case) "Al Kooper" "The Mentors" (Featuring El Duche) " The Sights" "Fools Face" "20/20" and many others. I was the Most Famous Motorbike Courier in Beverly Hills and the Greatest Bicycle Messenger in Downtown Los Angeles .

ConHog
04-12-2012, 02:33 PM
You were AGR for twenty-two straight years? That left time for working drug interdiction? Did you go OCS/ROTC to earn your comission? Were you a .mil consultant for local LE? Or do you mean you were 'in the NG' for 22 years and 'active' as in - went to drill every month, etc?

I think you misunderstood my post.

I joined the Guard at 17, at age 22 I decided to make it my full time career. That meant it became a regular 40 hour work week, including weekend drills and such. At one point I was offered a full time position with one of the drug task forces in Arkansas (there are several) which meant being detached from unit and no longer doing weekend drills. Now there were a couple times when I was assigned back to my unit, but overall I stayed with the Drug Task Force.

I was not a consultant, but rather in Arkansas - as in many states - the National Guard are part of the drug task forces. In addition to my military training I also was sent to the federal agent training facility in Glynnco,GA; but I did not have a badge. My police authority was strictly military.

logroller
04-12-2012, 03:10 PM
^ a Presidential commission and gun gives one authority. :thumb: Just curious, when you receive a commission, thus becoming an officer, what designations do you receive on your uniform?

Kind of aside; but my childhood friend is an officer in the Navy and he's coming into town next week on leave. Ironically, I won't get to visit with him since I'll be at sea aboard a cruise ship.:laugh:

ConHog
04-12-2012, 03:18 PM
^ a Presidential commission and gun gives one authority. :thumb: Just curious, when you receive a commission, thus becoming an officer, what designations do you receive on your uniform?

Kind of aside; but my childhood friend is an officer in the Navy and he's coming into town next week on leave. Ironically, I won't get to visit with him since I'll be at sea aboard a cruise ship.:laugh:

Authority and arresting powers are two different things. Although I guess technically speaking we ALL have arresting powers.

As for uniform designators , that is entirely dependent on a variety of factors.

CSM
04-13-2012, 06:15 AM
Authority and arresting powers are two different things. Although I guess technically speaking we ALL have arresting powers.

As for uniform designators , that is entirely dependent on a variety of factors.

The only really distinguishing designator for any officer is the scar left when they recieve their lobotomy.

Noir
04-13-2012, 07:37 AM
In Past I have been a Drum Tech for many Bands including "The Nerves" (First Punk Act on West Coast) "The Circle Jerks" "The Beat" (Featuring Paul Collins) "The Plimsouls" (Featuring Peter Case) "Al Kooper" "The Mentors" (Featuring El Duche) " The Sights" "Fools Face" "20/20" and many others .

Aw man, for a minute I thought you meant the Brit band 'The Beat' who are one of my fav groups ever, then I realized you meant some American band >,>

Gator Monroe
04-13-2012, 08:57 PM
Aw man, for a minute I thought you meant the Brit band 'The Beat' who are one of my fav groups ever, then I realized you meant some American band >,>

The Band (On Columbia Records that Pre Dated " The Beat" from England & who took them to Court in New York and had them change their name to "The English Beat" and Re -Jacket all their album covers as such . They opened for us once & we ( The Beat Roadies of both outfits) exchanged Buttons & t-shirts lol

Wildmon Wilder
04-20-2012, 07:12 PM
I'm a newbie. I'm a leftie. I am provocative and I like to think. Hope you do as well. :)

ConHog
04-21-2012, 12:48 PM
I'm a newbie. I'm a leftie. I am provocative and I like to think. Hope you do as well. :)

Welcome to the jungle

Wind Song
04-23-2012, 06:38 PM
To jim, sassy, conhog, dmp, gator, Abbie and red neck.

Wind Song
04-26-2012, 05:26 PM
Yay!:dance:

Peach
04-26-2012, 06:27 PM

Hello. I just joined at the suggestion of another poster.

Wind Song
04-26-2012, 06:28 PM
This is a fun place. There are some really well read and informed people who post here. I'm just a rabble rouser. Welcome to the forum!

ConHog
04-26-2012, 06:30 PM

Hello and have some welcome rep.

jimnyc
04-26-2012, 07:15 PM

Hello PEach, and welcome to DP!!

I see WS welcomed you aboard before you even introduced yourself. You guys know one another?

Kathianne
04-26-2012, 07:18 PM

I see WS welcomed you aboard before you even introduced yourself. You guys know one another?

Intimately.

ConHog
04-26-2012, 07:56 PM
Intimately.

Intimately? Are you saying they were/are lovers?

jimnyc
04-26-2012, 08:00 PM
Intimately.

Was weird that WS welcomed her before she even introduced herself, so I assumed that maybe they knew one another. Maybe her wife? How cute :)

Wind Song
04-26-2012, 08:03 PM

Stupid assumption, and wrong. Peach is not my lover. Peach isn't gay.

This is a perfect example of my assertion that minorities are not welcome here. You presume that anyone I would invite would be a lesbian. How completely asinine you are.

I'm sorry Peach.

ConHog
04-26-2012, 08:07 PM

This is a perfect example of my assertion that minorities are not welcome here. You presume that anyone I would invite would be a lesbian. How completely asinine you are.

You do realize I asked a question right? I would ask the same fucking question if some chick came on here and Kath had posted that Jim knew her intimately. A simple no, not in that way would have sufficed.

Wind Song
04-26-2012, 08:08 PM
You do realize I asked a question right? I would ask the same fucking question if some chick came on here and Kath had Jim knew her intimately. A simply no, not in that way would have sufficed.

You assumed. All three of you assumed that Peach was my lesbian lover.

I would NEVER invite my lesbian posting friends to this forum. I'm sorry I invited Peach.

Shadow
04-26-2012, 08:10 PM

Peach posts on USMB. She seems like a nice poster from the little bits I have read.

Welcome Peach. :)

ConHog
04-26-2012, 08:11 PM

I would NEVER invite my lesbian posting friends to this forum. I'm sorry I invited Peach.

No. I asked a question.... Will you stop seeing insults in every fucking thing.

We've been posting together on 2 boards for 3 years Sky and if you can find one example of me bashing you for being a lesbian I will leave this board. I don't do that, and I've NEVER used it against you. So why would I do so now?

jimnyc
04-26-2012, 08:12 PM

Oh please, take a valium. Peach was welcomed here by everyone online thus far. It IS odd that you introduced her first. Others simply wondered how you knew her, and maybe if it were your significant other. Perfectly legit assumption and question. Nobody started trouble or ridiculed. They were simple questions.

Here you are, "picked on" again, because we wondered if she were your wife.

Wind Song
04-26-2012, 08:14 PM
Oh please, take a valium. Peach was welcomed here by everyone online thus far. It IS odd that you introduced her first. Others simply wondered how you knew her, and maybe if it were your significant other. Perfectly legit assumption and question. Nobody started trouble or ridiculed. They were simple questions.

Here you are, "picked on" again, because we wondered if she were your wife.
You're all a bunch of homophobic assholes. I would NEVER have my wife come here and be treated like this.

ConHog
04-26-2012, 08:23 PM
You're all a bunch of homophobic assholes. I would NEVER have my wife come here and be treated like this.

no one here has a fear of gays.

In fact if YOU wouldn't be constantly reminding EVERYONE in EVERY fucking thread that you're fucking gay, no one would fucking care.

I mean Jim would care b/c he wants to hit it, but no one else would care. :laugh:

jimnyc
04-26-2012, 08:23 PM

Blabbity, blabbity & blabbity.

Peach, disregard her emotional rants. You'll find we're all reasonable here, and even with differing opinions, if both sides remain "stable" and polite, this is an awesome place to hang. Judge us based on YOUR interactions with us, if you'll give us a chance. WS will have you being a victim before the night is out too. :)

Wind Song
04-26-2012, 08:25 PM
Blabbity, blabbity & blabbity.

Peach, disregard her emotional rants. You'll find we're all reasonable here, and even with differing opinions, if both sides remain "stable" and polite, this is an awesome place to hang. Judge us based on YOUR interactions with us, if you'll give us a chance. WS will have you being a victim before the night is out too. :)

Peach is my friend, dummy.

jimnyc
04-26-2012, 08:25 PM

In fact if YOU wouldn't be constantly reminding EVERYONE in EVERY fucking thread that you're fucking gay, no one would fucking care.

I mean Jim would care b/c he wants to hit it, but no one else would care. :laugh:

The only reason I give a crap that she is gay is because she uses it to play victim every 10 mins and claim everything we say towards her is because she "came out" to us.

Please don't tell wing nut "I'd like to hit it" <---- she'll probably call the FBI on me!

Shadow
04-26-2012, 08:26 PM

Maybe WS is jealous and doesn't want to share the boobie pics with him ;)

Wind Song
The only reason I give a crap that she is gay is because she uses it to play victim every 10 mins and claim everything we say towards her is because she "came out" to us.

Please don't tell wing nut "I'd like to hit it" <---- she'll probably call the FBI on me!

You don't get it. EVER.

jimnyc
Peach is my friend, dummy.

Yeah, I thought we got past that already. I was still telling her to not let YOU tell her how we are and how we treat people, to let HER find out for herself based on how we treat her.

Wind Song
04-26-2012, 08:27 PM
Maybe WS is jealous and doesn't want to share the boobie pics with him ;)

Asinine. And wrong.

Wind Song
04-26-2012, 08:28 PM
Yeah, I thought we got past that already. I was still telling her to not let YOU tell her how we are and how we treat people, to let HER find out for herself based on how we treat her.

Bull, you were trying to get her to not be friends with me anymore.

jimnyc
04-26-2012, 08:28 PM
You don't get it. EVER.

Unfortunately for me and my migraines, I get it all too well. I know quite a few people that have been in and out of my life that literally couldn't live without the drama in their lives, the gossip and always seeking sympathy and attention. Good & kind folks, and that's the truth, just very tiring to deal with.

Shadow
04-26-2012, 08:30 PM
Asinine. And wrong.

Then why are you trying to chase your own friend off... practically seconds after she starts posting? :laugh:

jimnyc
04-26-2012, 08:30 PM
Bull, you were trying to get her to not be friends with me anymore.

WTF? You already stated a handful of posts back that she wasn't your wife, but a friend that you invited here. I want her to judge us based on HER interactions with us, and not what someone says. How in the hell is that trying to get her to not be friends with you?

Wind Song
04-26-2012, 08:31 PM
Unfortunately for me and my migraines, I get it all too well. I know quite a few people that have been in and out of my life that literally couldn't live without the drama in their lives, the gossip and always seeking sympathy and attention. Good & kind folks, and that's the truth, just very tiring to deal with.

No, you don't get it. I was feeling pretty comfortable, comfortable enough to invite a friend, until this reaction. It's ugly.

Wind Song
04-26-2012, 08:32 PM
Then why are you trying to chase your own friend off... practically seconds after she starts posting? :laugh:

You don't get it either. All of you assholes presumed that any friend of mine would HAVE to be gay. I hope she stays. The only person that I want to still discuss this with is Sassy.

Otherwise, I'm gone.

This is a het club. I won't ever invite ANY gay or lesbian friends I have to this forum. It's not gay friendly.

ConHog
04-26-2012, 08:35 PM
No, you don't get it. I was feeling pretty comfortable, comfortable enough to invite a friend, until this reaction. It's ugly.

Sky, bottom line. If you would have answered my question with "no we aren't friends like that" this would have been a dropped issue or I'd be saying something about those who kept on about it. But instead you got pissy and accused people of doing something "evil" and all that does is make things worse for you............

Why can't you EVER react to ANY situation like a normal person would? I mean just once can't you handle a situation the right way?

Shadow
04-26-2012, 08:36 PM
You don't get it either. All of you assholes presumed that any friend of mine would HAVE to be gay. I hope she stays. The only person that I want to still discuss this with is Sassy.

Otherwise, I'm gone.

This is a het club. I won't ever invite ANY gay or lesbian friends I have to this forum. It's not gay friendly.

Please link to where I said your friends are all gay. Hell...I know who Peach is,I already told you (and the board) I have read a few of her posts elsewhere. Or did you miss that while you were engaged in your "me me me...it's all about me" drama? Geez relax already. :laugh:

Wind Song
04-26-2012, 08:37 PM
There are some people that are so gay friendly, that if they were mistaken to be gay, they wouldn't think anything of it. It's completely RUDE of all of you to presume that Peach is my lesbian lover.

WTF is the matter with you people?

jimnyc

Please do me a favor... Go back to ALL the posts since you and Peach made the introduction. Quote each post for me that you claim was "ugly". We'll take it from there. Please.

Wind Song
Please link to where I said your friends are all gay. Hell...I know who Peach is,I already told you (and the board) I have read a few of her posts elsewhere. Or did you miss that while you were engaged in your "me me me...it's all about me" drama? Geez relax already. :laugh:

You weren't invited in this. I am calling out Con, Jim and Kath.

Wind Song
04-26-2012, 08:38 PM
Please do me a favor... Go back to ALL the posts since you and Peach made the introduction. Quote each post for me that you claim was "ugly". We'll take it from there. Please.

All the sly inferences to Peach being my "intimate" friend. You disgust me.

ConHog
04-26-2012, 08:38 PM
there are some people that are so gay friendly, that if they were mistaken to be gay, they wouldn't think anything of it. It's completely rude of all of you to presume that peach is my lesbian lover.

Wtf is the matter with you people?

no one presumed anything, the question was asked

Wind Song
04-26-2012, 08:39 PM
no one presumed anything, the question was asked

Bull. You're all winking and high fiving each other and drooling over the idea that Peach may be my lover. Creeps.

ConHog
04-26-2012, 08:41 PM

Sky, want to hear a secret? If you hadn't butted in after I asked the question depending on Kath's answer I was fully prepared to go to bat for you on this. I absolutely was questioning her choice of words........ But you always gotta charge in like a bull in a china shop making NO ONE want to defend you.

Shadow
You weren't invited in this. I am calling out Con, Jim and Kath.

Who says I need your invitation? And anyway... you did lump me in with everyone else that "doesn't get it". Don't try to back peddle now. :coffee:

jimnyc

"As the victim turns" :boohoo:

jimnyc
04-26-2012, 08:42 PM
I'd still like to see these "ugly" posts quoted. But in wing nuts world, asking "do you know one another" is violent and homophobic.

Shadow
04-26-2012, 08:43 PM
Sky, want to hear a secret? If you hadn't butted in after I asked the question depending on Kath's answer I was fully prepared to go to bat for you on this. I absolutely was questioning her choice of words........ But you always gotta charge in like a bull in a china shop making NO ONE want to defend you.

Me too. Seemed like she was starting shit to me....but whatever...that ship has sailed now. :laugh:

Wind Song
04-26-2012, 08:43 PM

Cut it out. You keep thinking what I want you to do is defend me. I don't need defending. I need to hang out someplace where people accept me as I am.

Wind Song
04-26-2012, 08:44 PM
Me too. Seemed like she was starting shit to me....but whatever...that ship has sailed now. :laugh:

Enjoy laughing at me. This ganging up thing that Con,kath and jim did on this intro thread is totally mortifying. kath is mean. I expected it from her but not from con and jim.

jimnyc
04-26-2012, 08:46 PM
Cut it out. You keep thinking what I want you to do is defend me. I don't need defending. I need to hang out someplace where people accept me as I am.

This might be better, and more on your level, since you're so much better than all of us people picking on you.

http://bit.ly/IVsH79

jimnyc
04-26-2012, 08:47 PM
Enjoy laughing at me. This ganging up thing that Con,kath and jim did on this intro thread is totally mortifying. kath is mean. I expected it from her but not from con and jim.

And yet you can't seem to quote these invisible "ugly" posts, which are actually in your imagination.

Wind Song
04-26-2012, 08:47 PM
"As the victim turns" :boohoo:

You know something that friends do is listen and they don't judge. Try it sometime.

Shadow
04-26-2012, 08:48 PM

You always want folks to give you a chance...but you won't give others that same chance. You really do assume things and jump the gun going off all half cocked,which makes you look foolish. Just lighten up.

Wind Song
04-26-2012, 08:50 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Kathianne http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=539732#post539732)
Intimately.

Wind Song
04-26-2012, 08:51 PM
You always want folks to give you a chance...but you won't give others that same chance. You really do assume things and jump the gun going off all half cocked,which makes you look foolish. Just lighten up.

The absolute WORST thing you can say to someone who's hurt and angry is to "just lighten up".

I give up. I completely give up.

Fuck it. I actually like this forum and the people in it.

ConHog
04-26-2012, 08:53 PM

Damn right I KNOW you want someone to defend you. And I am the kind of asshole you would want on your "side" , you've said it yourself, not many want to fight with me cuz I'm a dirty sumbitch. :laugh2: Everyone on this board knows I'd start a fight with Kath , or Jim, or anyone else, defending someone. I've done it several times. YOUR problem is you don't know when to shut up.

jimnyc
04-26-2012, 08:54 PM

Was weird that WS welcomed her before she even introduced herself, so I assumed that maybe they knew one another. Maybe her wife? How cute :)

My only 2 posts towards Peach/WS before WS got pissy. One was a welcome, with a "thanks" and asking if she knew WS. The next was in reply to the others, wondering if Peach was WS's wife, and if so it was "cute". We have quite a few family members posting here currently and have had MANY more than that over the years, including USMB when I owned it.

I fail to see where I was ugly with anyone regarding Peach, WS and any perceived connection.

Wind Song
04-26-2012, 08:56 PM
Damn right I KNOW you want someone to defend you. And I am the kind of asshole you would want on your "side" , you've said it yourself, not many want to fight with me cuz I'm a dirty sumbitch. :laugh2: Everyone on this board knows I'd start a fight with Kath , or Jim, or anyone else, defending someone. I've done it several times. YOUR problem is you don't know when to shut up.

No, I don't need you to defend me. Just stand up for what's right. Equal rights.

Telling me to shut up is real friendly Con.

Wind Song
04-26-2012, 08:58 PM
My only 2 posts towards Peach/WS before WS got pissy. One was a welcome, with a "thanks" and asking if she knew WS. The next was in reply to the others, wondering if Peach was WS's wife, and if so it was "cute". We have quite a few family members posting here currently and have had MANY more than that over the years, including USMB when I owned it.

I fail to see where I was ugly with anyone regarding Peach, WS and any perceived connection.

I would never invite my wife here. We hang out with people who like us just as we are. We have WAY more heterosexual friends than gay friends. I have a number of close straight men friends. They love women, not only women they fuck.

No, I won't be inviting any gay friends here. Not to have them go through this shit.

ConHog
04-26-2012, 09:01 PM
No, I don't need you to defend me. Just stand up for what's right. Equal rights.

Telling me to shut up is real friendly Con.

Actually REAL friends are comfortable criticizing each other and even telling each to shut up once in awhile Dorothy. By the way my first name is Aaron in case you didn't know.............. A fake friend is someone who just pretends like you're a perfect being who never errs. You err a lot Dorothy.

jimnyc
I would never invite my wife here. We hang out with people who like us just as we are. We have WAY more heterosexual friends than gay friends. I have a number of close straight men friends. They love women, not only women they fuck.

No, I won't be inviting any gay friends here. Not to have them go through this shit.

Again, I fail to see why asking if someone you invited here was a relative, and then saying ahead that if so, it was cute. How is that ugly? At the very worst, presumptuous, but even that was done in a respectful and polite manner. Any ugly at all is on you and your perceptions. I did, said or implied nothing ugly. If you feel otherwise and see things that weren't written, so be it, that's on you and I'm not going to worry about "ugly" things I never said.

fj1200

Welcome.

It's not because you/they're gay.

Shadow
04-26-2012, 09:03 PM
The absolute WORST thing you can say to someone who's hurt and angry is to "just lighten up".

I give up. I completely give up.

Fuck it. I actually like this forum and the people in it.

Point being...you were assigning motives and words to people and you were WRONG. Please do "give it up"...you are carrying on about a lot of nothing.

Wind Song
04-26-2012, 09:05 PM
Actually REAL friends are comfortable criticizing each other and even telling each to shut up once in awhile Dorothy. By the way my first name is Aaron in case you didn't know.............. A fake friend is someone who just pretends like you're a perfect being who never errs. You err a lot Dorothy.

Well, my friends are kind and compassionate. They are so accepting of me that I have no problem being myself, warts and all. We have real, honest conversations.

I'm not calling you by your real name because that implies an intimacy we haven't established.

I understand what you're saying. You are saying you might like to be a friend, but I'm not making it easy for you.

Wind Song
04-26-2012, 09:06 PM
Point being...you were assigning motives and words to people and you were WRONG. Please do "give it up"...you are carrying on about a lot of nothing.

People assign me motives and words that aren't accurate. I don't see you giving a shit about that.

Shadow
04-26-2012, 09:11 PM
People assign me motives and words that aren't accurate. I don't see you giving a shit about that.

Only because you won't let it happen. You go off on a ranting jag and blame everyone...even the people trying to help you out. :laugh:

ConHog
04-26-2012, 09:12 PM
Well, my friends are kind and compassionate. They are so accepting of me that I have no problem being myself, warts and all. We have real, honest conversations.

I'm not calling you by your real name because that implies an intimacy we haven't established.

I understand what you're saying. You are saying you might like to be a friend, but I'm not making it easy for you.

Should I get offended here that you just implied that I want to be intimate with you?

As far as being friends Sky; why would you NOT make it easy for someone who is trying to get through to you? Jesus girl, life is hard enough without intentionally making it harder. Enough people in the world are assholes without intentionally backing others into acting like assholes towards you.

I've written more posts to you in the last few days that you have simply ignored that I felt were actually of some value to you if had read them. Why? I mean no one here believes you're here but don't care what the rest of us think about you, so why not heed advice that if taken could make us think better of you?

Wind Song
04-26-2012, 09:13 PM

Bottom line. You're telling me to shut up. You call that friendly?

Wind Song
04-26-2012, 09:14 PM
Should I get offended here that you just implied that I want to be intimate with you?

As far as being friends Sky; why would you NOT make it easy for someone who is trying to get through to you? Jesus girl, life is hard enough without intentionally making it harder. Enough people in the world are assholes without intentionally backing others into acting like assholes towards you.

I've written more posts to you in the last few days that you have simply ignored that I felt were actually of some value to you if had read them. Why? I mean no one here believes you're here but don't care what the rest of us think about you, so why not heed advice that if taken could make us think better of you?

When I ask for your advice I will happily take it.

None of my friends in real life give me advice without my consent. I do the same for them.

Shadow
04-26-2012, 09:14 PM
Bottom line. You're telling me to shut up. You call that friendly?

Tough to admit when you are wrong... huh WS.:rolleyes:

Wind Song
04-26-2012, 09:16 PM
Tough to admit when you are wrong... huh WS.:rolleyes:

No, I don't have that problem. When I make a mistake I apologize. If just con and jim had made the crack about Peach I would have let it go. That bitch kath is out to get me. She is MEAN.

ConHog
04-26-2012, 09:16 PM
When I ask for your advice I will happily take it.

None of my friends in real life give me advice without my consent. I do the same for them.

Then you have shitty friends. Me? If I see my friend making a decision that I know from experience isn't a wise decision I give that friend my advice, and likewise when a friend offers perspective I don't reject it just because I didn't ask for it.

Wind Song
04-26-2012, 09:18 PM
Then you have shitty friends. Me? If I see my friend making a decision that I know from experience isn't a wise decision I give that friend my advice, and likewise when a friend offers perspective I don't reject it just because I didn't ask for it.

I have wonderful friends, people who really love me and who have my back. Not the judgmental forum type.

I tell them what people say to me on forums and they beg me to quit.

Look, I'm done fighting. I'm still fucking here already. Please do not make assumptions of every new poster that comes here.

ConHog
04-26-2012, 09:19 PM
No, I don't have that problem. When I make a mistake I apologize. If just con and jim had made the crack about Peach I would have let it go. That bitch kath is out to get me. She is MEAN.

I think Kath made her comment in a mean manner as well, but YOU blew up over it. I'll say it again. I was waiting for her to clarify and would have went after her if she was being mean.. Let me ask you , do you not beleive that? I bet Kath herself believes I would have went after her. Doubtful she cared if I did or not, and I KNOW she wouldn't have been scared to take me on, but she knows I don't like that kind of behavior. But you can't , or won't just chill, ever........

Wind Song
04-26-2012, 09:23 PM
I think Kath made her comment in a mean manner as well, but YOU blew up over it. I'll say it again. I was waiting for her to clarify and would have went after her if she was being mean.. Let me ask you , do you not beleive that? I bet Kath herself believes I would have went after her. Doubtful she cared if I did or not, and I KNOW she wouldn't have been scared to take me on, but she knows I don't like that kind of behavior. But you can't , or won't just chill, ever........

I'm still here inspite of the shitty thing kath did. That is EXACTLY the kind of forum shit I'm sick of at USMB. People who kick you when you're down instead of helping you get back up.

Kath will never apologize. I was so sad that day. She used that day to stick it to me and I don't think I will forgive her for that. She doesn't even care anyway.

ConHog
04-26-2012, 09:30 PM
I'm still here inspite of the shitty thing kath did. That is EXACTLY the kind of forum shit I'm sick of at USMB. People who kick you when you're down instead of helping you get back up.

Kath will never apologize. I was so sad that day. She used that day to stick it to me and I don't think I will forgive her for that. She doesn't even care anyway.

Well , who gives a flying fuck? Kath and I had a fight long ago and then she left the board for a bit and I posted in her thread that she was leaving for a bit for her to hurry back despite our argument I thought she was a good poster, she responded with a fuck you. Then when she came back I again posted in her "welcoome back" thread that it was good to see her back, she essentially told me to fuck off. I also sent her a PM apologizng for my part in our argument. She didn't respond. She's never apologized to me, but do I run around the board talking about how she must hate me and I hate her? No I don't. Do I run around the board screaming that the whole board must hate me b/c Kath never apologized to me? No I haven't.

She's one god damned person Dorothy, and not a very nice one at that. So what? The rest of us have nothing to do with what she did to you. Do you expect us to apologize for HER actions?

Wind Song
04-26-2012, 09:36 PM
Well , who gives a flying fuck? Kath and I had a fight long ago and then she left the board for a bit and I posted in her thread that she was leaving for a bit for her to hurry back despite our argument I thought she was a good poster, she responded with a fuck you. Then when she came back I again posted in her "welcoome back" thread that it was good to see her back, she essentially told me to fuck off. I also sent her a PM apologizng for my part in our argument. She didn't respond. She's never apologized to me, but do I run around the board talking about how she must hate me and I hate her? No I don't. Do I run around the board screaming that the whole board must hate me b/c Kath never apologized to me? No I haven't.

She's one god damned person Dorothy, and not a very nice one at that. So what? The rest of us have nothing to do with what she did to you. Do you expect us to apologize for HER actions?

No, I don't expect you to be responsible for kath. You don't have to apologize for her. I'm just sayin' that what she did set me back.

She attacked me on this forum when I first joined, so I completely stopped posting here for MONTHS. She had some hard on grudge from USMB that I had no idea about. I never remember a problem with Annie from USMB who kath is.

Kath was on a mission to get rid of me and she succeeded.

When I came back she was not here and I breathed a deep sigh of relief. Then she showed up again and started piling on a bunch of crap because she was following my posts on 3 forums.

That's not been an easy thing to deal with.

She has known Jim a long time and been a mod on his forums so she has a lot of clout,

ConHog
04-26-2012, 09:41 PM
No, I don't expect you to be responsible for kath. You don't have to apologize for her. I'm just sayin' that what she did set me back.

She attacked me on this forum when I first joined, so I completely stopped posting here for MONTHS. She had some hard on grudge from USMB that I had no idea about. I never remember a problem with Annie from USMB who kath is.

Kath was on a mission to get rid of me and she succeeded.

When I came back she was not here and I breathed a deep sigh of relief. Then she showed up again and started piling on a bunch of crap because she was following my posts on 3 forums.

That's not been an easy thing to deal with.

She has known Jim a long time and been a mod on his forums so she has a lot of clout,

Here's just a though, maybe if YOU would just stop talking about how much she's hurt you then she would leave you alone. I mean my God Dorothy, we get it.....Kath hurt your feelings, there is no reason to keep bringing it up. We all know what she did to you.

Let it go Dorothy, you'll feel better AND be a more pleasant poster........

A lot of clout? I keep telling you Jim doesn't run DP like the clowns at USMB run their site. He doesn't play favorites....... I say that because it's true.

Wind Song
04-26-2012, 09:42 PM
Here's just a though, maybe if YOU would just stop talking about how much she's hurt you then she would leave you alone. I mean my God Dorothy, we get it.....Kath hurt your feelings, there is no reason to keep bringing it up. We all know what she did to you.

Let it go Dorothy, you'll feel better AND be a more pleasant poster........

OK.

Peach
04-27-2012, 08:44 PM

I'm sorry Peach.

I care not what ANYONE concludes about my sexuality; I'm not sure I have it down pat yet! :laugh2: Question, what does one have to do in order to post new threads?

Noir
04-27-2012, 08:50 PM
Question, what does one have to do in order to post new threads?

Go into the chosen froum for the thread (like Current Events/ Ethics / Lounge etc) and just above all the threads in that forum there is a blue box with '+ Post a new thread' (:

Peach
04-27-2012, 08:55 PM
I play VICTIM every minute; the new bias, PETITE humans! We use less food, water, air, power resources, and take up less space. YET, the world is BUILT for overgrown humans. :laugh2:

Go into the chosen froum for the thread (like Current Events/ Ethics / Lounge etc) and just above all the threads in that forum there is a blue box with '+ Post a new thread' (:

Thanks, I figured it out.

Peach posts on USMB. She seems like a nice poster from the little bits I have read.

Welcome Peach. :)

Hello.

darin
04-27-2012, 09:12 PM
We'll leave this thread ONLY for welcoming and hailing new members. Personal bitching stays out; CH and WS removed from thread.

Kathianne
04-27-2012, 10:58 PM
I care not what ANYONE concludes about my sexuality; I'm not sure I have it down pat yet! :laugh2: Question, what does one have to do in order to post new threads?

My only response to this topic, here, is one really has to look AT what I posted and know the definition of intimate.

Wind Song
04-29-2012, 10:56 AM
Good for you, Peach. What a great response.

BDBoop
04-29-2012, 11:52 AM
Okay, Hi. I'm Bobbi, from Minnesota. Mom and grandmother, WoW addict.

Wind Song
04-29-2012, 11:54 AM

Welcome Bobbi.

I'm Dorothy from Northern California.

Happy to see you here.

Noir
04-29-2012, 12:12 PM

Well out with the details! Which race and server?

Abbey Marie
04-29-2012, 01:33 PM

Welcome, Bobbi. Glad to have you here. :cool:

BDBoop
04-29-2012, 04:13 PM
Well out with the details! Which race and server?

No, I'm sorry. That would be just too embarrassing since I have three acounts, play both alliance and horde on two servers per faction, and have an 85 of every class.

/waves for more questions

No, no - just stop.

/wave

BDBoop
04-29-2012, 04:13 PM
Welcome, Bobbi. Glad to have you here. :cool:

Thank you. I'm hoping to have a little less craziness at this board. Will see. :)

jimnyc
04-29-2012, 04:17 PM
Welcome to DP, Bobbi. :salute:

If you decided to share snapshots of your boobies with anyone, I'm your man! :coffee:

Abbey Marie
04-29-2012, 09:27 PM

If you decided to share snapshots of your boobies with anyone, I'm your man! :coffee:

Jim, she said she wanted LESS craziness! :laugh2:

Wind Song
04-29-2012, 09:28 PM
Thank you. I'm hoping to have a little less craziness at this board. Will see. :)

Really good people here. Enjoy.

BDBoop
04-29-2012, 09:56 PM

I'm a 38 long now. Still interested. ;)

Abbey Marie
05-01-2012, 04:08 PM
Moved some posts to the Cage.

4horsemenrule
05-02-2012, 05:43 PM
Hello all. I stumbled across this site, and decided to join.

Wind Song
05-02-2012, 05:47 PM
Welcome to the forum!

4horsemenrule
05-02-2012, 05:48 PM
Welcome to the forum!

Thank you.

Wind Song
05-02-2012, 05:50 PM
Thank you.

Those are some big dudes in your avie!

4horsemenrule
05-02-2012, 05:57 PM
Those are some big dudes in your avie!

I use to follow pro wrestling many years ago, and they were the best in the business

When they retired I lost interest

SassyLady
05-02-2012, 06:42 PM
I use to follow pro wrestling many years ago, and they were the best in the business

Welcome to DP!

I thought they were the guys from Full Metal Jousting.

Kathianne
05-02-2012, 06:46 PM

Welcome rep!

PostmodernProphet
05-02-2012, 07:28 PM
I'm a 38 long now. Still interested. ;)

does your bra have cups or cuffs.....

Abbey Marie
05-03-2012, 02:04 PM
Hello all. I stumbled across this site, and decided to join.

Welcome to our corner of the world. :cool:

Little-Acorn
05-03-2012, 02:15 PM

Welcome!

Let me guess:

Pepper Gomez
Ray Stevens
Kinji Shibuya
Cyclon Negroe

?

Well, you said many years ago.......

4horsemenrule
05-03-2012, 05:28 PM
Welcome!

Let me guess:

Pepper Gomez
Ray Stevens
Kinji Shibuya
Cyclon Negroe

?

Well, you said many years ago.......

Not that far back

I was a fan in the late 70's and thru most of the 80's. I lived in FL and nearly every Sunday night I would go to a show at the Eddie Graham Sports Stadium where Dusty Rhoads, One Man Gang, Blackjack Mulligan, and Kevin Sullivan would perform

In the late 80's the Horsemen were formed and the rest is history

jimnyc
05-03-2012, 07:03 PM
Sergeant Slaughter used to live near me! He was big back in my day, with Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka, Iron Sheik & of course the classic Andre The Giant!

4horsemenrule
05-05-2012, 06:10 AM
Sergeant Slaughter used to live near me! He was big back in my day, with Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka, Iron Sheik & of course the classic Andre The Giant!

Sgt Slaughter did have a great act and one his best matches was in MSG when he took on Pat Patterson in a "Boot Camp" match.

It was a classic, and the crowd was on its feet for most of the match

One match with Snuka that I remember was on TV when Ray Stevens attacked him (along with Lou Albano) and "piledrived" him twice on the cement floor

Yes, they were the good ol'days

ConHog
05-06-2012, 01:29 AM
Sgt Slaughter did have a great act and one his best matches was in MSG when he took on Pat Patterson in a "Boot Camp" match.

It was a classic, and the crowd was on its feet for most of the match

One match with Snuka that I remember was on TV when Ray Stevens attacked him (along with Lou Albano) and "piledrived" him twice on the cement floor

Yes, they were the good ol'days

Negged for being a wrestling fan

Not really

4horsemenrule
05-07-2012, 03:14 PM
Negged for being a wrestling fan

Not really

I was a wrestling fan. I have not watched a match in years

differentDemocrat
05-12-2012, 11:23 PM
I am a different Democrat. I dont tote any particular party line
and I also, think we need to End The Fed, legalize reefer, restrict abortions, and break up corporations...

I am big on social welfare though and overall very pro union.
Very very anti war too. I actually am a former Marine and Republican lol. Kicked out of both parties for vehemently opposing the corruption in A-Stan and Iraq...
or should I say, "The Iraq." lol
(I'm also a stand up comedian)

Kathianne
05-12-2012, 11:29 PM
and I also, think we need to End The Fed, legalize reefer, restrict abortions, and break up corporations...

Very very anti war too. I actually am a former Marine and Republican lol. Kicked out of both parties for vehemently opposing the corruption in A-Stan and Iraq...

Welcome! I think you'll find folks pretty nice here, though few may agree with you. Quite conservative here, but we do have our differences. LOL! I'm probably one of the most different. If you like late nights, you'll often find it hard to avoid my company.

differentDemocrat
05-13-2012, 01:40 AM
Welcome! I think you'll find folks pretty nice here, though few may agree with you. Quite conservative here, but we do have our differences. LOL! I'm probably one of the most different. If you like late nights, you'll often find it hard to avoid my company.

thank you for the kind words...
but i kinda noticed in seemed a little more conservative than usual at this lunch table lol
I'm sure I'll be OK. I've had to deal with neo cons most of my life as my dad listens to Rush L everyday since I was a child lol

Kathianne
05-13-2012, 03:03 AM
thank you for the kind words...
but i kinda noticed in seemed a little more conservative than usual at this lunch table lol
I'm sure I'll be OK. I've had to deal with neo cons most of my life as my dad listens to Rush L everyday since I was a child lol

Well have fun, your impressions seem correct and it also seems you were raised and learned to deal with.

PostmodernProphet
05-13-2012, 07:45 AM
I am a different Democrat.

good....the one's we've already had tend to suck......

jimnyc
05-13-2012, 10:23 AM
I actually am a former Marine

Welcome to DP! :salute:

Abbey Marie
05-13-2012, 12:39 PM

Welcome!

Sidestreamer
05-23-2012, 10:06 PM
Well, they call me Dennis Leary sometimes...

jimnyc
05-24-2012, 09:25 AM

Let me know what you would like your username changed to, this one ain't staying. No offense, I just don't want the word being plastered around the board with every post.

revelarts
05-24-2012, 09:44 AM

Welcome, DD

And Finally... another solid anti war person, And can see that the corruption in it means something to.
LOL Well well a hardy welcome sir.

revelarts
05-24-2012, 09:48 AM

Welcome Former AH.

Are you really Dennis Leary? don't be an AH.

Sidestreamer
05-24-2012, 10:56 AM
Welcome Former AH.

Are you really Dennis Leary? don't be an AH.

:laugh: No...

Sidestreamer
05-24-2012, 10:59 AM
Let me know what you would like your username changed to, this one ain't staying. No offense, I just don't want the word being plastered around the board with every post.

I was gonna have fun with this one when the board let me do it... understood though.

Check PM.

ConHog
05-24-2012, 11:36 AM
I was gonna have fun with this one when the board let me do it... understood though.

Check PM.

I vote that you change your name to Little Jack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXRBELZpKak

:laugh2:

jimnyc
05-24-2012, 01:04 PM

Check PM.

Sidestreamer it is! Welcome to DP, and I appreciate you working with me on the name! :)

-Jim

Sidestreamer
05-24-2012, 04:57 PM
Sidestreamer it is! Welcome to DP, and I appreciate you working with me on the name! :)

-Jim

Just realize, in some corners, this is an even more-offensive name. :laugh:

Wind Song
05-24-2012, 05:00 PM
Welcome to the DP forum

ConHog
05-24-2012, 05:06 PM
Just realize, in some corners, this is an even more-offensive name. :laugh:

Have your first reppies.

aboutime
05-25-2012, 06:15 PM
Found this forum today. Looking for a place to present my opinions about political topics.

Truth is. I was dispatched from another forum for telling the truth.

Wondering whether being honest, and unafraid to express myself will be received here in a fair way.

Wind Song
05-25-2012, 06:23 PM
Found this forum today. Looking for a place to present my opinions about political topics.

Wondering whether being honest, and unafraid to express myself will be received here in a fair way.

Depends on whether your "facts" lean left or right. JMO. This board leans right :laugh:

jimnyc
05-25-2012, 06:32 PM

Welcome, and it's about damn time you got here! :salute: :beer:

Freedom of speech is alive and well here, and we certainly wouldn't dispatch someone for speaking their opinions or beliefs. But be forewarned, regardless of which way you lean politically, members will "speak" to you and treat you in the manner you treat them!

Wind Song
05-25-2012, 06:37 PM
Protect yourself if you lean left. Throw the first punch.

Otherwise, welcome home. You came to the RIGHT place.

Dilloduck
05-25-2012, 06:41 PM
Throw the first punch :laugh:

jimnyc
05-25-2012, 06:42 PM

Why are you trying to start shit in the introductions thread, and try and make new users feel as if they'll have a problem here if they aren't conservative? YOU are the only one who has issues and it's because of the way YOU post to others. It would be nice if you simply tried to welcome users here, instead of treating them to your own version of drama before they can make a second post.

Aboutime - ignore her rants and pay special attention to my last post. Regardless of one's political leaning, they will be MORE than fine and MORE than welcome here if they act maturely and post in a manner in which they wish to be treated themselves.

jimnyc
05-25-2012, 06:49 PM
In case anyone is wondering, it is NOT censorship to politely ask someone to leave the "introductions" thread for introductions. Carry on.

Wind Song
05-25-2012, 06:55 PM
Welcome to the DP forum.

Abbey Marie
05-25-2012, 08:08 PM
I will go back to throwing threads off the welcome wagon if necessary. And I won't even slow down the wagon to do it.

Welcome, About Time!

Wind Song
05-25-2012, 08:09 PM
I sent you two PMs, and I haven't heard back, Abbey.

Dilloduck
05-25-2012, 08:12 PM

You really should bow out if you can't even show people some respect here.

Abbey Marie
05-25-2012, 08:12 PM

Do you really think this is the place to post about it? And I answered you already.

aboutime
05-26-2012, 10:55 AM
Depends on whether your "facts" lean left or right. JMO. This board leans right :laugh:

Yes. I kinda lean right. My major goal is to replace the present occupant of 1600 Pennsylvania ave. with someone that has a brain, experience, and isn't intent on destroying our nation.

aboutime
05-26-2012, 10:58 AM
Welcome to the DP forum.

Thanks for the Welcome. Feels kinda funny being described as a Junior member...at my age. But I'll go with the flow. November is creeping up on us really fast. No time to play around with our future.

aboutime
05-26-2012, 12:08 PM

I didn't come here to fight with anyone. I just follow the golden rule, and stick to the truth. That way, there's never any need to lie, or create lies to cover up other lies.
The Truth Always wins, no matter who you are, or who you Think you are. Like Obama. The truth is not his friend.

Wind Song
05-26-2012, 12:08 PM
Enjoy the forum. Youl'll find a lot in common with the members here.

Wind Song
05-26-2012, 12:33 PM
I didn't come here to fight with anyone. I just follow the golden rule, and stick to the truth. That way, there's never any need to lie, or create lies to cover up other lies.
The Truth Always wins, no matter who you are, or who you Think you are. Like Obama. The truth is not his friend.

The golden rule and the truth, interesting. You call the President a liar right out of the shoot, yet say you're aren't here to argue.

fj1200
05-26-2012, 01:25 PM
The golden rule and the truth, interesting. You call the President a liar right out of the shoot, yet say you're aren't here to argue.

He did say the truth wins out. :poke: No need to argue, just defend the point. :cool:

Wind Song
05-26-2012, 01:30 PM
He did say the truth wins out. :poke: No need to argue, just defend the point. :cool:

No, I'm not going to do that. The burden is on the poster who is calling the President a liar, to address whatever it is he thinks the President lied about. Keep in mind that lying means a deliberate attempt to deceive, not making an honest mistake.

fj1200
05-26-2012, 01:34 PM
No, I'm not going to do that. The burden is on the poster who is calling the President a liar, to address whatever it is he thinks the President lied about. Keep in mind that lying means a deliberate attempt to deceive, not making an honest mistake.

Exactly. ;) It's just an intro thread hon. When he calls BO a liar in another thread you are more than welcome to pounce and demand proof.

Wind Song
05-26-2012, 01:36 PM
Exactly. ;) It's just an intro thread hon. When he calls BO a liar in another thread you are more than welcome to pounce and demand proof.

Then why are YOU demanding that I prove the opposite in this thread. It's only an introduction thread.

fj1200
05-26-2012, 01:40 PM
Then why are YOU demanding that I prove the opposite in this thread. It's only an introduction thread.

:facepalm99:

I'm not.

Wind Song
05-26-2012, 01:47 PM
:facepalm99:

I'm not.

OK, then I must have misunderstood your post. Sorry.

Nell's Room
05-27-2012, 01:49 AM
Hello. I was browsing for another decent political forum to post on, and I found this one.

Umm...so. About me: I live in Australia, I have recently moved back home after five years of living in my own place. I found it virtually impossible to save money so I thought moving back home might help me. Currently I work in a fast food business but I hope to one day own my own printing business - printing up posters, and transferring an image to clothing, or bedding etc.

You can probably tell I am a MacGyver fan. Its been my favorite show since I was a little kid. I like a few other shows - mainly Once Upon A Time (we have just seen the second episode here and I am totally addicted already) but I don't watch as much TV as I used to.

I love 80's music - mainly Bon Jovi and Europe, Guns n Roses and Cinderella. I love the big hair, especially the perms. I wish I could find a man who had long hair a perm and leg warmers, but so far I haven't been that lucky - I wonder why?:laugh:

Politically, I am far left, however you might find me to have a slightly conservative point of view on certain issues.

I look forward to chatting with you all!

Ingurlund
05-27-2012, 04:29 AM
I am back:cheers2:

PostmodernProphet
05-27-2012, 07:31 AM

from what?.....

jimnyc
05-27-2012, 08:35 AM

Welcome to DP! I'm also a huge 80's music fan! But also like the harder music of Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, UFO an others.... Glad you're here.

jimnyc
05-27-2012, 08:37 AM

And who were you formerly?

Abbey Marie
05-27-2012, 08:59 AM
Welcome, Nell's. You might be our first Aussie- looking forward to your stories. :cool:

Welcome (back) Ingurlund.
(Does Ingurlund swing like a pendulum do?)

Wind Song
05-27-2012, 09:07 AM
Welcome to the forum.

blarset
05-27-2012, 10:12 AM
Hello. I was browsing for another decent political forum to post on, and I found this one.

Umm...so. About me: I live in Australia, I have recently moved back home after five years of living in my own place. I found it virtually impossible to save money so I thought moving back home might help me. Currently I work in a fast food business but I hope to one day own my own printing business - printing up posters, and transferring an image to clothing, or bedding etc.

You can probably tell I am a MacGyver fan. Its been my favorite show since I was a little kid. I like a few other shows - mainly Once Upon A Time (we have just seen the second episode here and I am totally addicted already) but I don't watch as much TV as I used to.

I love 80's music - mainly Bon Jovi and Europe, Guns n Roses and Cinderella. I love the big hair, especially the perms. I wish I could find a man who had long hair a perm and leg warmers, but so far I haven't been that lucky - I wonder why?:laugh:

Politically, I am far left, however you might find me to have a slightly conservative point of view on certain issues.

Welcome to DP. You sound fun.

ConHog
05-27-2012, 01:52 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrNWerRthqY

fj1200
05-27-2012, 02:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrNWerRthqY

Stereotyping Aussies, for shame, for shame...

Nell's Room
05-28-2012, 12:43 AM
Welcome to DP. You sound fun.

Hello, I do believe I know you from another forum! What a pleasant surprise! :)

Ingurlund
05-28-2012, 07:07 AM
Welcome, Nell's. You might be our first Aussie- looking forward to your stories. :cool:

Welcome (back) Ingurlund.
(Does Ingurlund swing like a pendulum do?)

Aye, Bobby's on bicycles two by two.:laugh:

Ingurlund
05-28-2012, 07:08 AM
And who were you formerly?

I was a friend of yours but not of others.:cool:

jimnyc
05-28-2012, 10:21 AM
I was a friend of yours but not of others.:cool:

Liar! I don't have friends! :lol:

CSM
05-29-2012, 07:57 AM
Welcome to all the new folks.

aboutime
05-29-2012, 01:08 PM
Actually Wind Song. There is No burden on me for calling Mister Obama a liar.
The actual burden is on him, and those who read, or hear him lie..who deny it.
As I said. I am not here to argue. Just to present the truth. And that...is by no means a Lie.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-30-2012, 09:50 AM
Hello everybody. I am a bit late introducing myself. I would like to apologise for having posted a few contentious posts before making my introduction here. I am not a pup and not quite an old dog, not yet but the clock is atickin' faster these days on that. I admit to leaning far right and my only defense of that is that my daddy didnt raise me to be foolish! I am extremely active on another forum which has taken a very bad turn and has started severely denying members thier 1st amendment rights( in favor of anti-American posters) and generally mistreating those members that openly objected to that because being patriotic they preferred freedom and fairness. Truth is , all such members mistreated there were conservatives and like myself many are looking for political internet homes elsewhere to present thier views.
I am a very outspoken person but will always strive to only tell the truth. Being ever so human I make mistakes but unlike so many people these days I recognise that and even dare to admit such. I am 58 years , married to a beautiful younger filipina lady for 7 years now and we have been blessed with a beautiful son (Justin) now five years old. Please excuse the long intro but wanted to give a bit more because I really like this place and definitely want participate here if you guys will have me.
I want to make this perfectly clear, I'm a fair man but will give back at least equally any blasts I get from anybody ,anywhere, anytime.

With that clear , Id like to say from my recent reading here this forum does quite well and lets adults talk as adults.
---------------In addition here also supports Americans being true Americans!---------
---------------I give that Supreme importance and admire anybody that does so too!--Tyr

revelarts
05-30-2012, 10:54 AM
Welcome Tyr Ziu, Ingurlund, blarset and Nell's,

peace

ConHog
05-30-2012, 05:47 PM
welcome all new posters since my last welcome.

WiccanLiberal
05-30-2012, 08:39 PM
I have been a member on a another forum site for a number of years. I have grown dissatisfied with their level of discourse and was looking for a place that might be on a better level. I hope to be a worthwhile contributor and look forward to meeting everyone. And by the way Hi to TZS.

jimnyc
05-30-2012, 08:46 PM
I have been a member on a another forum site for a number of years. I have grown dissatisfied with their level of discourse and was looking for a place that might be on a better level. I hope to be a worthwhile contributor and look forward to meeting everyone. And by the way Hi to TZS.

Welcome, WL! :salute:

Mr. P
05-30-2012, 08:49 PM
Seems everyone is bailing from..that other site, whatever it is. Just sayin

ConHog
05-30-2012, 08:50 PM

Welcome to our first real witch (though some would argue that point LOL) we need all the smart posters we can get and great if they are liberals.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-30-2012, 09:18 PM

Hello friend. What a blessing for you to come here .This place looks to be a fine upright place with some very good people. Where adults can talk without being constantly harassed by mods/admin..
You'll be ten times the better contributer here than I. I'm an old dog trying to learn new tricks.
Welcome and dont be a stranger. Going to invite you as friend.--Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-30-2012, 09:24 PM
Seems everyone is bailing from..that other site, whatever it is. Just sayin

Exactly, they are. Those that value American freedom and are patriots refuse to remain at a forum that has decided to turn its back on American values and treat good people like trash. I only hope that Wiccan's other half joins here as well!
This site shows true American Values and that should always draw people to it. More to come is my best guess.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-30-2012, 09:27 PM
Welcome to our first real witch (though some would argue that point LOL) we need all the smart posters we can get and great if they are liberals.

Ahhhhhh, but what a good witch she be! Good people too.

darin
05-31-2012, 09:19 AM
I am extremely active on another forum which has taken a very bad turn and has started severely denying members thier 1st amendment rights

Keep in mind, no forum is subject to the protections guaranteed by the 1st amendment.

That said, this forum doesn't stop people from saying ANYTHING; as long as the person doing the saying is prepared to get beaten-up by other members.

:D

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-31-2012, 10:21 AM
Keep in mind, no forum is subject to the protections guaranteed by the 1st amendment.

That said, this forum doesn't stop people from saying ANYTHING; as long as the person doing the saying is prepared to get beaten-up by other members.

:D

Thats fair enough in my book. Good show....

Voted4Reagan
05-31-2012, 12:22 PM
Greetings and good afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen. It's my pleasure to join you here in what appears to be a much more open and user friendly environment. I was with "THAT OTHER SITE" for nearly 5 years and find that it is now time to make a big change. After 5 years and over 10,000 posts I felt that it was better to find a site where the first amendment is NOT subject to the biased whims of it's over zealous moderators who are more partisan than Moderating...

But I digress.... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I was led to this new home by my friends OldSalt, Ty-Zur-Saxnot and my better half (Yes... she's a WICCANLIBERAL).

I am a Classic Reagan Conservative in many areas but do have a few Liberal Agreements... So I will not always be in agreement with all Republicans and Conservatives all the time... but hey... none of us agree on all the issues so this shouldnt really be a major issue...

Once again....Thanks for providing what seems to be a more open and expressive place for ideas and discussion and I look forward to being a contributing member of the community

Now where did I leave my bible and my Guns..... okay...Found em..

Proceed as you were

WiccanLiberal
05-31-2012, 12:26 PM
My other half has arrived. Between us we epitomize the spirit of bipartisan debate. And this time I got here first. we don't always agree but you will find that we greatly enjoy the spirit of open political-social discussion.

Voted4Reagan
05-31-2012, 12:42 PM
My other half has arrived. Between us we epitomize the spirit of bipartisan debate. And this time I got here first. we don't always agree but you will find that we greatly enjoy the spirit of open political-social discussion.

yeah... you got here before me... but only because I was watching HATFIELDS AND MCCOYS while you were registering... AFTER I TOLD YOU THE NAME OF THE SITE!! lol

WiccanLiberal
05-31-2012, 12:43 PM
Point to you Honey.

jimnyc
05-31-2012, 12:58 PM
Greetings and good afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen. It's my pleasure to join you here in what appears to be a much more open and user friendly environment. I was with "THAT OTHER SITE" for nearly 5 years and find that it is now time to make a big change. After 5 years and over 10,000 posts I felt that it was better to find a site where the first amendment is NOT subject to the biased whims of it's over zealous moderators who are more partisan than Moderating...

But I digress.... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I was led to this new home by my friends OldSalt, Ty-Zur-Saxnot and my better half (Yes... she's a WICCANLIBERAL).

I am a Classic Reagan Conservative in many areas but do have a few Liberal Agreements... So I will not always be in agreement with all Republicans and Conservatives all the time... but hey... none of us agree on all the issues so this shouldnt really be a major issue...

Once again....Thanks for providing what seems to be a more open and expressive place for ideas and discussion and I look forward to being a contributing member of the community

Now where did I leave my bible and my Guns..... okay...Found em..

Proceed as you were

Welcome! I will call you V4R for short! :salute::beer:

And you're with Wiccan? And I see she is from NY? What part?

Voted4Reagan
05-31-2012, 01:32 PM
Welcome! I will call you V4R for short! :salute::beer:

And you're with Wiccan? And I see she is from NY? What part?

We're on Long Island...Nassau County

ConHog
05-31-2012, 02:07 PM

That would make an awesome reality show, the witches of Nassau County. :lol:

WiccanLiberal
05-31-2012, 03:44 PM
There are actually more of us around than you would think. Most of us try and stay under the radar. There are some folks who still have negative ideas about witches. Truth is we are no better or worse than any other group you would choose to name. As individuals we are as varied as any. I am pleased at the welcome V4R and I have received here and we both look forward to many enthusiastic discussions.

aboutime
05-31-2012, 04:42 PM

Good to see you coming here to cheer your hubby on. You will like it here. We have REAL people here who treat everyone like family.

aboutime
05-31-2012, 04:44 PM

Welcome stranger!
Take a deep breath, smell the warm, comfortable air here. It goes without saying. You're gonna like it here.

aboutime
05-31-2012, 04:47 PM
yeah... you got here before me... but only because I was watching HATFIELDS AND MCCOYS while you were registering... AFTER I TOLD YOU THE NAME OF THE SITE!! lol

I watched it all three nights too! Kind of gave me a PERSPECTIVE on something I've seen before.
Welcome to the comfortable place.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-31-2012, 06:11 PM
Welcome stranger!
Take a deep breath, smell the warm, comfortable air here. It goes without saying. You're gonna like it here.

So true. I know that I have already my friend. Isn't it nice to be able to talk like adults and not have a heavyhanded left leaning mod just waiting for a troll to cause some bull? So that he can then come down hard on the victim rather than the troll?
From what I've seen this place rocks! And is ran quite well.
A big thanks to admin here!--Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-31-2012, 06:15 PM
That would make an awesome reality show, the witches of Nassau County. :lol:

Only the bosslady is a witch. V4R is a really good guy but I doubt he has any special powers other than a good beer arm!-:laugh:

Right buddy? ;)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-31-2012, 06:16 PM
OOOPPSS, got to go more honey-do's just popped up.
My better half is a real she-devil..:laugh:

CSM
06-01-2012, 06:38 AM
Dang. More witches! There just never seems ta be enough firewood around this time of year. Oh well, just hafta wait til fall.

In the meantime, welcome to the board.

Voted4Reagan
06-01-2012, 07:55 AM
Only the bosslady is a witch. V4R is a really good guy but I doubt he has any special powers other than a good beer arm!-:laugh:

Right buddy? ;)

Actually Tyr.... I gave up drinking back in 1985...

I have an awesome Coffee arm....

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-01-2012, 09:25 AM
Actually Tyr.... I gave up drinking back in 1985...

I have an awesome Coffee arm....

Coffee doesnt sit welll with my heart meds. A good cold beer occasionally is healthy for me. Or so I imagine..
I get some exercise when my young son goes to sleep early at night I snatch up my wife with both arms and carry her to the bedroom for qualitytime. She doesnt seem to mind at all.
Say , do they make safe sleeping pills for 5 year olds!?? :laugh: The wife really wants to know! :laugh:--Tyr

jimnyc
06-01-2012, 01:14 PM
I'm glad to see that our new members are happy thus far. You'll find that we do whatever we can to make the 'community' as happy as can be, while we can all be pretty intense when debating certain subjects!

If any new members needs help, here is the staff - http://www.debatepolicy.com/showgroups.php

And of course anyone is free to shoot me a PM if they have problems.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-01-2012, 06:04 PM
I'm glad to see that our new members are happy thus far. You'll find that we do whatever we can to make the 'community' as happy as can be, while we can all be pretty intense when debating certain subjects!

If any new members needs help, here is the staff - http://www.debatepolicy.com/showgroups.php

And of course anyone is free to shoot me a PM if they have problems.

Hey, my friend I invited here from our old forum goes by the name of redstate too. He is not the person going by that name you had here before, I assure you of that. He sent me pm today saying some here had thought he was that guy. I repeat that he is not.. If you need further proof pm, other new members here from our old site. They will tell you that he isnt the guy.
Don't give him a hard time, he is a bit weak minded but ok ..
ok, that was a funny....
Give him a proper welcome please.-Tyr

jimnyc
06-01-2012, 06:09 PM
Hey, my friend I invited here from our old forum goes by the name of redstate too. He is not the person going by that name you had here before, I assure you of that. He sent me pm today saying some here had thought he was that guy. I repeat that he is not.. If you need further proof pm, other new members here from our old site. They will tell you that he isnt the guy.
Don't give him a hard time, he is a bit weak minded but ok ..
ok, that was a funny....
Give him a proper welcome please.-Tyr

Yeah, I saw that in this thread - http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?35340-I-want-to-hunt-but-I-believe-I-m-unable-to-do-it

I believe even one or 2 thought it was our original RSR and welcomed him back. I tried my best to clear it up at the end of that thread, but I suppose it won't hurt to mention it here too. 2 different accounts, 2 different IP's & 2 different areas of the country. And while both like the red states, they have 2 different posting styles.

I welcomed him in that thread, and now here too. Welcome RS, not to be confused with RSR! :beer: :coffee:

ConHog
06-01-2012, 06:13 PM
Yeah, I saw that in this thread - http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?35340-I-want-to-hunt-but-I-believe-I-m-unable-to-do-it

I believe even one or 2 thought it was our original RSR and welcomed him back. I tried my best to clear it up at the end of that thread, but I suppose it won't hurt to mention it here too. 2 different accounts, 2 different IP's & 2 different areas of the country. And while both like the red states, they have 2 different posting styles.

I welcomed him in that thread, and now here too. Welcome RS, not to be confused with RSR! :beer: :coffee:

Ah, that clears up some confusion I had.

Welcome RS. Awesome to see the new blood.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-01-2012, 07:41 PM

Gooooooood job. Great you guys didnt let me down. I had kinda bragged about how great this site was and asked him to join here.. He is used to me being a lying old dog but not about important things like good whiskey, fine women and easy money. I was hoping this place would improve my rep with him.
As he is a weak minded, hardnose wiseazz from Polukaville. ok, that was a funny. He is not really from Polukaville....:laugh:-Tyr

SassyLady
06-01-2012, 07:51 PM
Welcome to all the new members ..... good to see people venturing out these days to get a taste of something different. Thanks for choosing DP and thanks for giving us a chance to sharpen our debating skills.

aboutime
06-02-2012, 10:29 PM
Welcome to all the new members ..... good to see people venturing out these days to get a taste of something different. Thanks for choosing DP and thanks for giving us a chance to sharpen our debating skills.

Hey SassyLady. I suspect you'll be seeing a few more new members pretty soon.
Thankfully. Most all of them have decided to look for greener pastures, as I did.
Where most all of us have come from could only be compared to the unknown, but still usable Outhouses...or porta potties, located next to the DNC Swimming pool in Washington DC.
Of course. Credit must go to the resident LifeGuard...Nancy-Reid Pelosi who waits for someone to drown in their own ignorance, before she attempts to rescue them from themselves.

Shadow
06-02-2012, 10:32 PM
Hey SassyLady. I suspect you'll be seeing a few more new members pretty soon.
Thankfully. Most all of them have decided to look for greener pastures, as I did.
Where most all of us have come from could only be compared to the unknown, but still usable Outhouses...or porta potties, located next to the DNC Swimming pool in Washington DC.
Of course. Credit must go to the resident LifeGuard...Nancy-Reid Pelosi who waits for someone to drown in their own ignorance, before she attempts to rescue them from themselves.

I think I know this board. Found it while looking for other political message boards the other day. Lots of familiar names. Guess I won't bother joining it now .:laugh:

aboutime
06-02-2012, 10:53 PM
I think I know this board. Found it while looking for other political message boards the other day. Lots of familiar names. Guess I won't bother joining it now .:laugh:

If you recognize the names from the other place. Why not try your hand here?

Shadow
06-03-2012, 01:07 AM
If you recognize the names from the other place. Why not try your hand here?

I already post here. :)

I meant... I think I ran across the board you were talking about....the one people left. If it sucks...I won't bother looking at that board anymore.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-04-2012, 10:46 PM
Sorry. I could not find a listing of the staff/mods here. If I've missed it could somebody point me to that list. I like to know when I'm talking to a Mod and when its just a regular member here. Not trying to start any crap here but I'll not be talked to by a member here as if they have authority over my posting unless that authority is valid and not thier own arrogance.. I generally try to stay within the rules but would like to know when somebody is talking out of thier azz at me! With that knowledge I know exactly who to tell to kizz my azz. Not looking for any crap but damn sure will not take any. Just how I am and how I've been for over 45 years.... I can and often will overlook a simple misunderstanding but other intentional crap I dont ignore..
Thanks in advance to anybody that can give me the information on who is staff here.
Also not looking for any new enemies , I already have plenty in my life because I dont take crap kindly.. -Tyr

ConHog
06-04-2012, 10:50 PM
Sorry. I could not find a listing of the staff/mods here. If I've missed it could somebody point me to that list. I like to know when I'm talking to a Mod and when its just a regular member here. Not trying to start any crap here but I'll not be talked to by a member here as if they have authority over my posting unless that authority is valid and not thier own arrogance.. I generally try to stay within the rules but would like to know when somebody is talking out of thier azz at me! With that knowledge I know exactly who to tell to kizz my azz. Not looking for any crap but damn sure will not take any. Just how I am and how I've been for over 45 years.... I can and often will overlook a simple misunderstanding but other intentional crap I dont ignore..
Thanks in advance to anybody that can give me the information on who is staff here.
Also not looking for any new enemies , I already have plenty in my life because I dont take crap kindly.. -Tyr

Easy to tell.

Regular members names are blue
Contributing members names are yellow
Moderators names are green
Administrators names are red

ConHog
06-04-2012, 10:52 PM

note to Jim ^this is why I gave my opinion that when mods/admins post AS mods/admins it should be in red or some other designated color.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-04-2012, 11:48 PM
Easy to tell.

Regular members names are blue
Contributing members names are yellow
Moderators names are green
Administrators names are red

I have ample reason to believe that info will come in handy for me soon..
Your name is not green or red, eh?
I will remmber that...

jimnyc
06-05-2012, 09:43 AM
Sorry. I could not find a listing of the staff/mods here. If I've missed it could somebody point me to that list. I like to know when I'm talking to a Mod and when its just a regular member here.

Here are a few ways. Here is a list of staff - http://www.debatepolicy.com/showgroups.php

They are as follows:

jimnyc - owner
DMP - administrator
Abbey - administrator
MtnBiker - administrator

And as per the user legend at the bottom, the color differences:

http://i46.tinypic.com/2zxsc1u.jpg

OCA
06-05-2012, 09:45 AM
I have ample reason to believe that info will come in handy for me soon..
Your name is not green or red, eh?
I will remmber that...

Hahahahahahaha!:laugh2:

Tyr..he's a wannabe.

jimnyc
06-05-2012, 09:47 AM
Ok, things were clarified, so lets please save it for the boards or the cage area. I'd like to keep the introductions thread for introductions!! :beer:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-05-2012, 05:29 PM
Here are a few ways. Here is a list of staff - http://www.debatepolicy.com/showgroups.php

They are as follows:

jimnyc - owner
DMP - administrator
Abbey - administrator
MtnBiker - administrator

And as per the user legend at the bottom, the color differences:

http://i46.tinypic.com/2zxsc1u.jpg

Thank you kindly sir. Myself I like rules.. My daddy had a great rule. It went like this .
First rule..--- I RULE...
Second rule-- Always refer to first RULE.. :laugh:
He meant it and it worked out quite well.
No problem here my friend...I just like to have my ducks all in a row..-Tyr

aboutime
06-08-2012, 12:30 PM
Hahahahahahaha!:laugh2:

Tyr..he's a wannabe.

OCA. A wannabe...what?

taft2012
06-15-2012, 03:29 PM
Following my esteemed pal TZS here. :lol:

I hope I find other refugees as well and send my greetings to everyone here. :salute:

red states rule
06-15-2012, 03:30 PM

I hope I find other refugees as well and send my greetings to everyone here. :salute:

Welcome to the community and have fun while you are here

jimnyc
06-15-2012, 03:31 PM

Welcome to DP, glad to have ya! :salute:

You do realize you're off by about 100yrs or so in voting for Taft? :lol:

taft2012
06-15-2012, 04:19 PM
Thanks fellas. Looking forward to some good chats. :dance:

WiccanLiberal
06-15-2012, 05:05 PM
You have indeed found fellow refugees here, even liberals tired of the patent bias and nonsense over at Brand X