View Full Version : Introductions

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10

Gunny
02-01-2016, 08:17 AM
Hello!

My name are Finns name JarmOlle Arvola.

But since 1980's I'm swedish citizen.

All life in Sweden.

I am 30 bast this year. Close to Sid "the" Kid birthday in August.

I am lucky with 1200 Dollar in pension. Earli pension since I take drugs with one bosnian and one swede in my village in Blekinge. After I go to Piva in Carlskrona and Carlshamn nine and three miles from my home in western Blekinge. Carlskrona you know with Navy last 75 or 80 year of 2014 or 2015. In 2005 it were 4 submarines in Carlskrona. Six or seven year later they take them to Marine elect. There were Coast artillery in Carlskrona in WW2 also.

This is thruth history.

You need a better translator. :laugh: Welcome goofball. You'll fit right in not knowing how to speak English. :laugh2:

Kipper
02-01-2016, 08:25 AM
You need a better translator. :laugh: Welcome goofball. You'll fit right in not knowing how to speak English. :laugh2:

I am only Finns and try to speak swedish tale only.

Swedish citizen all life can more Swedish that's English.

I am not the only one to speak more europeans langs.

Quiz. About my signatur ?!?!

NightTrain
02-01-2016, 08:55 AM
Welcome, Kipper.

I think you're the very first Swede member on this board.

Abbey Marie
02-01-2016, 09:13 AM
Welcome, Kipper!

How did you find us?

LongTermGuy
02-01-2016, 11:02 AM
Hello!

My name are Finns name JarmOlle Arvola.

But since 1980's I'm swedish citizen.

All life in Sweden.

I am 30 bast this year. Close to Sid "the" Kid birthday in August.

I am lucky with 1200 Dollar in pension. Earli pension since I take drugs with one bosnian and one swede in my village in Blekinge. After I go to Piva in Carlskrona and Carlshamn nine and three miles from my home in western Blekinge. Carlskrona you know with Navy last 75 or 80 year of 2014 or 2015. In 2005 it were 4 submarines in Carlskrona. Six or seven year later they take them to Marine elect. There were Coast artillery in Carlskrona in WW2 also.

This is thruth history.

http://www.free-animated-pictures.com/scary-gothic-welcome-sign-free-animated-image.gif
​Kipper......Enjoy the site...You come to the right Place..

Kipper
02-01-2016, 11:09 AM
Welcome, Kipper!

How did you find us?

Thank you very.

In Google.

Guten tag.

:laugh:

jimnyc
02-01-2016, 11:13 AM
Thank you very.

In Google.

Guten tag.

Welcome! :)

NightTrain
02-01-2016, 11:16 AM
Thank you very.

In Google.

Guten tag.

I take it you speak German as well, Kipper?

How many languages do you speak?

Gunny
02-01-2016, 11:53 AM

Quiz. About my signatur ?!?!

I am just curious if you're using a translator or actually are trying to speak English. ? Seems to me it's the latter. And I pick on everyone because they're breathing. :laugh: So don't mind me.

Oh, and I don't speak Germanic/Nordic languages. Try french or spanish.

Want to tell us what politics is like in your world, or what? I'm always willing to learn, agree or not.

Kipper
02-01-2016, 12:00 PM
I am just curious if you're using a translator or actually are trying to speak English. ? Seems to me it's the latter. And I pick on everyone because they're breathing. :laugh: So don't mind me.

Oh, and I don't speak Germanic/Nordic languages. Try french or spanish.

Want to tell us what politics is like in your world, or what? I'm always willing to learn, agree or not.

French and spanish is good but German is fun nationalist tale. Since last 30 and 40's in Germany.

Google translate I will if I write difficult or long tale.

American politics, European Union and European politics and Middle east politics.

Gunny
02-01-2016, 12:14 PM
French and spanish is good but German is fun nationalist tale. Since last 30 and 40's in Germany.

Google translate I will if I write difficult or long tale.

American politics, European Union and European politics and Middle east politics.

The thing is, German is last in line. Spanish and French are first in this country. Arabic and Russian follow. Sweden is one place I've never been so I'm curious.

How do you compare your politics to ours?

Drummond
02-01-2016, 01:11 PM

Quiz. About my signatur ?!?!Welcome, Kipper. Hope you enjoy being here. I think it possible you'll enjoy a conversation with Perianne ... for her to explain why ...... anyway, all my best.

Drummond
02-01-2016, 01:13 PM
The thing is, German is last in line. Spanish and French are first in this country. Arabic and Russian follow. Sweden is one place I've never been so I'm curious.

How do you compare your politics to ours?

Yes. I'm very curious indeed about the reply you'll get on that one, Gunny --- and my British perspective might have an interest to Kipper, too, just possibly ....

Kipper
02-01-2016, 01:21 PM
British are great with four in one union then the EU I will British to stay after poll 2017 or 2018. UKIP will stay also.

:2up:

Drummond
02-01-2016, 05:31 PM
British are great with four in one union then the EU I will British to stay after poll 2017 or 2018. UKIP will stay also.

:2up:

Well .. look at my avatar pic, Kipper. I want the UK to LEAVE the EU. The EU, in my opinion, is a monstrosity. We had the EEC, always meant to be a form of trading confederation. Then, the power-mad ones moved in, and now, the EU has its own Parliament, and dictates laws to its member States, with the moves always being for ever-greater union of member States !!!

I could say so much more. The EU is a parasitic entity, serving a Globalist agenda, one we could well do without. After our Referendum, I hope we WILL be shot of those parasites !!

Kipper
02-02-2016, 12:46 PM
You are UKIP supporter ??

:beer: :beer:

Anytime, in mental house Jesus Christ save me with catholic soul in spring then in summer on find me in summer job in my citizen and he save me from school crises and last 12 year this year he will to change place but he can't even he can eating through. He is gay far away. Cannot help he is far away 97% far away me. Strange little mother fucker eating through quest. Am I catholic with this person or I am christian it's the same with Christianity whatever it is or ????

;)

Kipper
02-02-2016, 01:31 PM
Smoke, Black tobak and Sports are my 7-8-9 best interest.

danielle
02-03-2016, 07:35 PM
Hi Debate Policy Board!:salute:
My name is Danielle. I am the daughter of Gabriella (aka Gabosaurus). I came here to learn about politics and the General Election later this year. I am curious about it, but my parents never talk about politics. They say it is too divisive. Well OK but I want to know about it anyway.
I am in 9th grade. I play piano. I love animals. I have a cat named Prince. I like to travel.
I am a nice person. My mom says I have no filter and I need to respect the opinions of others. So I will try to do that.
I know there are a lot of veterans on this message board. If you are a veteran, thank you for your service to our country.

Black Diamond
02-03-2016, 07:39 PM
My name is Danielle. I am the daughter of Gabriella (aka Gabosaurus). I came here to learn about politics and the General Election later this year. I am curious about it, but my parents never talk about politics. They say it is too divisive. Well OK but I want to know about it anyway.
I am in 9th grade. I play piano. I love animals. I have a cat named Prince. I like to travel.
I am a nice person. My mom says I have no filter and I need to respect the opinions of others. So I will try to do that.
I know there are a lot of veterans on this message board. If you are a veteran, thank you for your service to our country.

Name your next cat Madonna. Welcome.

Abbey Marie
02-03-2016, 07:43 PM

Welcome Danielle! Your Mom is cool. I hope you can learn here. We are a feisty bunch.

Drummond
02-03-2016, 07:50 PM
You are UKIP supporter ??

:beer: :beer:

Just answering this part of your post ... I think that UKIP talk a whole lot of sense. I'm a Conservative supporter first and foremost, but that said, I'm capable of supporting UKIP. I did vote for them once.

Here in the UK, we had the BNP .. which said similar things to UKIP, BUT, they always had a deeply racist agenda. Its leader was a Holocaust denier. UKIP is the respectable version of the BNP, driven not by racism, but by a desire to see the UK remain identifiably British, serving its people, preserving its culture, controlling immigration, getting us out of the EU !!

Drummond
02-03-2016, 07:53 PM

We live in interesting times !!

Hello, Danielle. If your presence here is as distinctive as your mother's, I'm sure you will be making a most interesting contribution here. I hope you enjoy your time here. Welcome, my best to you !

jimnyc
02-03-2016, 08:18 PM

Oh, it's a minisaurus! :)

Welcome, Danielle. What have you done with Mommy that she has not posted in awhile? :laugh:

Cool to have you here with us. :salute:

aboutime
02-03-2016, 08:22 PM
Oh, it's a minisaurus! :)

Welcome, Danielle. What have you done with Mommy that she has not posted in awhile? :laugh:

Cool to have you here with us. :salute:

Jim. Call me silly if you like. But it appears your question above is easily answered...IMO...as a TROJAN HORSE appears to be pretending, in the name of someone else who claimed parents NEVER discuss politics???? Sounds contrary to what Momma has said previously.

Sure thing!

Black Diamond
02-03-2016, 08:31 PM
Jim. Call me silly if you like. But it appears your question above is easily answered...IMO...as a TROJAN HORSE appears to be pretending, in the name of someone else who claimed parents NEVER discuss politics???? Sounds contrary to what Momma has said previously.

Sure thing!
I am sure politics isnt discussed in that house. Gabby is married to a Republican.

Abbey Marie
02-03-2016, 08:58 PM
Everyone please remember you are talking to/about a young girl. Try to find your inner gentleman/lady.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-03-2016, 09:18 PM

Welcome!!!! :hithere:--Tyr

LongTermGuy
02-03-2016, 10:34 PM
Everyone please remember you are talking to/about a young girl. Try to find your inner gentleman/lady.

Agreed! ^^^

Very... intelligent young lady and very well informed...and has a very good use of Political talk wording...Impressive...!

Welcome danielle :)

Originally Posted by danielle http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=796260#post796260)
Racism is the assumption that all people are not equal. Our country has a history of racism. Look at Los Angeles. Even today, there are areas where they don't allow non-Anglos to live. If I go to my aunt's house in East Los Angeles, everyone is Latino or black. It is all "urban blight" because no money to spend to develop better living.
God created everyone equal. People created racism in direct disrespect of God's wishes.

danielle
02-03-2016, 11:08 PM
What exactly is "political talk wording?" I have never heard that phrase before.

LongTermGuy
02-03-2016, 11:37 PM
What exactly is "political talk wording?" I have never heard that phrase before.

Oh it aint nothing dear...just Mumbo-Jumbo... carry on...You familiar with Mumbo Jumbo right? :)

danielle
02-03-2016, 11:45 PM
Oh it aint nothing dear...just Mumbo-Jumbo... carry on...You familiar with Mumbo Jumbo right? :)

I have never heard the term mumbo-jumbo. Older people say a lot things that I don't know the meaning of. That's OK, though.

LongTermGuy
02-04-2016, 12:12 AM
I have never heard the term mumbo-jumbo. Older people say a lot things that I don't know the meaning of. That's OK, though.

"Mumbo Jumbo..."

Yes they do....so do kids:laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKzCDZA1GwE#t=13

Kipper
02-04-2016, 06:21 AM
Welcome danielle.

Drummond
02-04-2016, 08:13 AM

Sure thing!

Give her a chance, AT ! I get what you're saying, but still, let's see what is going to be posted first. The only proper course is to take posts as they come, and see what they bring. I for one want to be fully fair. Besides, you know me ... I welcome intelligent debate.

Drummond
02-04-2016, 08:17 AM

Could well be an 'oldies' term, Danielle. As a Fully Certified Old Git myself, I'm very familiar with the term, and have heard it often. It refers to language that's confusing to hear, maybe meaningless. Often heard when Left-wingers try to wrap thinking that even THEY can't make sense out of, into a so-called 'Intelligent Speak' which in reality is nothing of the kind ..... :rolleyes:

Gunny
02-04-2016, 09:20 AM

Who are calling old? We're just well seasoned. And have more experience learning stuff the hard way than you learned in 12 years of school.

AronSl
02-27-2016, 03:02 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8491&stc=1

glockmail
02-28-2016, 11:19 PM
Was that the queer poet

NightTrain
03-10-2016, 11:34 AM
Was that the queer poet

Just another Russian spammer.

Black Diamond
03-10-2016, 11:46 AM
Just another Russian spammer.

Did you smell a big fat commie rat?

NightTrain
03-10-2016, 12:31 PM
Did you smell a big fat commie rat?

It's almost a race to see who can ban the offending scumbag spammer around here... rarely do I get the pleasure. The rest of staff are mighty quick on the draw!

Abbey Marie
03-10-2016, 03:08 PM
It's almost a race to see who can ban the offending scumbag spammer around here... rarely do I get the pleasure. The rest of staff are mighty quick on the draw!

We all love to pitch in! :laugh2:

Atticus Finch
04-22-2016, 05:29 PM
I'm a refugee from a site that was great at first but the friction between the Cruz/Trump camps have became very contentious to say the least.I'm not going to bad mouth them,that's not my intention I just to need to get away from it for a while.Your site came recommended by a member and I hope to have a good experience here and gain some new friends.

NightTrain
04-22-2016, 06:48 PM
Welcome, Atticus Finch!

indago
04-22-2016, 07:36 PM
Yes, WELCOME!

Black Diamond
04-22-2016, 08:10 PM
I'm a refugee from a site that was great at first but the friction between the Cruz/Trump camps have became very contentious to say the least.I'm not going to bad mouth them,that's not my intention I just to need to get away from it for a while.Your site came recommended by a member and I hope to have a good experience here and gain some new friends.
Trump 2016 (in chalk of course).

Welcome.

Gunny
04-22-2016, 08:14 PM

While you are welcome, it's the same here. Half of ud don't like one or the other. I happen to like neither. Looks like we kinda just called truce and quit discussing them. I think that's too bad in a way. Just seems too many are emotionally invested in it. Hell, I can't even watch TV because one or the other or one of the Dems is on it. The only one I can listen to is Kasich and I'm NOT a Kasich fan.

On the other hand, we are now down to Jim's cookware. :laugh:

aboutime
04-22-2016, 08:26 PM

http://youtu.be/8MmtVx1A8BA

IN THE NAME OF GOD!

Abbey Marie
04-22-2016, 11:03 PM

Welcome Atticus. Love the name.

jump in :salute:

indago
04-22-2016, 11:13 PM
Yes, WELCOME!

Last edited by NightTrain; Yesterday at 08:47 PM. Reason: Don't do that to a new member... not cool.

"Don't do that to a new member"

Do what?

NightTrain
04-22-2016, 11:24 PM
Last edited by NightTrain; Yesterday at 08:47 PM. Reason: Don't do that to a new member... not cool.

"Don't do that to a new member"

Do what?

See PM.

Black Diamond
04-23-2016, 12:06 AM
See PM.

Uh huh. You said member.

Atticus Finch
04-23-2016, 03:42 AM
http://youtu.be/8MmtVx1A8BA

IN THE NAME OF GOD!
Great scene

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-23-2016, 04:57 AM

Welcome Atticus.... :beer: :beer:

Waters are deep here if you wade out far enough. And sweet minnows can become sharks in a flash if given just cause-(ala the ladies)..
Do not underestimate members here is my advice. Some are pretty damn swift on the uptake.
Have fun .....-Tyr

Atticus Finch
04-23-2016, 05:05 AM
Welcome Atticus.... :beer: :beer:

Waters are deep here if you wade out far enough. And sweet minnows can become sharks in a flash if given just cause-(ala the ladies)..
Do not underestimate members here is my advice. Some are pretty damn swift on the uptake.
Have fun .....-Tyr
thanks for the warning...I'm sure I'll step into the deep water soon enough but for now I'm just enjoying not knowing who the sharks are .

Voted4Reagan
04-23-2016, 05:11 AM

Welcome Atticus

Gunny
04-23-2016, 05:26 AM
Uh huh. You said member.

Great. Now we got Wayne's World in our introduction thread. :laugh2:

Voted4Reagan
04-23-2016, 05:41 AM
http://lucastheatre.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/MockingbirdWeb.jpg

Gunny
04-23-2016, 05:52 AM
http://lucastheatre.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/MockingbirdWeb.jpg

Okay, call me dumb jarhead, but why are we posting pics of Gregory Peck from To Kill a Mockingbird? Was atticus finch his name in that movie? You can also call me old jarhead. I haven't read the book nor seen the movie since the mid 60s.

indago
04-23-2016, 06:05 AM
Uh huh. You said member.

Gads! Where's Perianne? She might have caught that as a "bad word"...

indago
04-23-2016, 06:07 AM
Okay, call me dumb jarhead, but why are we posting pics of Gregory Peck from To Kill a Mockingbird? Was atticus finch his name in that movie? You can also call me old jarhead. I haven't read the book nor seen the movie since the mid 60s.

EVERYBODY knows who Atticus Finch is... (Well, almost everybody)...

Gunny
04-23-2016, 06:15 AM

Yeah. He's a guy on this board. I honestly don't remember. The story has its social value but I couldn't tell you anything more about it. I like One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest but I don't remember the characters names. Except Nurse Ratchet. I could probably tell you what John Wayne's name was in half of his movies though. :laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-23-2016, 07:31 AM
thanks for the warning...I'm sure I'll step into the deep water soon enough but for now I'm just enjoying not knowing who the sharks are .
I am not one, as " I jest bez a hungry fisherman myself".. ;)
One that carries a 45 Auto to shoot snakes with on hot summer days..-Tyr

jimnyc
04-23-2016, 07:32 AM

Who was the kind member who recommended us?

We have some animosity around here over the Trump/Cruz stuff. If it's a political site, it's hard not to have some. But we've all been around for years and are all friends, so we beat up on one another and then move on. :)

But we do have a member named Gunny - he's a troublemaker. Kinda like a tough gay guy. :laugh:

Gunny
04-23-2016, 07:41 AM

We have some animosity around here over the Trump/Cruz stuff. If it's a political site, it's hard not to have some. But we've all been around for years and are all friends, so we beat up on one another and then move on. :)

But we do have a member named @Gunny (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=30) - he's a troublemaker. Kinda like a tough gay guy. :laugh:

I got news for you, junior ... you can call me anything you want but NOBODY has ever mistaken me for gay. Christ Almighty. You can't get get shit right to save your ass. :laugh: My daughter thought my name was asshole. I had to tell my ex to quit calling me that in front of her. :laugh:

You're the one people should wonder about. You're kind of ambiguous. Kinda like Pat. Is it a girl or a guy? No wonder we can't find find Jeff. He's probably ashamed. :poke:

jimnyc
04-23-2016, 07:47 AM
I got news for you, junior ... you can call me anything you want but NOBODY has ever mistaken me for gay. Christ Almighty. You can't get get shit right to save your ass. :laugh: My daughter thought my name was asshole. I had to tell my ex to quit calling me that in front of her. :laugh:

You're the one people should wonder about. You're kind of ambiguous. Kinda like Pat. Is it a girl or a guy? No wonder we can't find find @Jeff (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=1539). He's probably ashamed. :poke:

Shit, we may be twins, everyone calls me asshole too!!

If anything, I'm labeled as a STRAIGHT perv. Been asking for boobies pictures since 1968!! :)

Gunny
04-23-2016, 07:58 AM

Man the rail and weather the storm. Most of us are crotchety old a-holes. We generally get over each other. And I got news for you, almost all of us are sharks. One thing we don't have 'round these parts is weak people. You belt up you better be ready to man up.

Few around here pull their punches.

Voted4Reagan
04-23-2016, 08:06 AM
Atticus... Pay no attention to Jim... We let him think he owns the board..

Everyone knows that dmp, KathieAnne and Abbey run the board while Jimmy argues with the Arab guy that makes his coffee at the store or is wasting his time on YouTube watching Kitten and Puppy videos....

As for Gunny, He really is just the board Pitbull.... A lot of bark but if you look closely he's wagging his tail.... Throw him a few raw recruits and he'll be happy all day....

Good luck!!

Gunny
04-23-2016, 08:08 AM

If anything, I'm labeled as a STRAIGHT perv. Been asking for boobies pictures since 1968!! :)

Can't imagine why. Gee, I own a message board. Been called everything from bleeding heart liberal to Nazi to asshole republican. I can't wait to hear a certain person's excuse for being banned. It's all YOUR f-ing fault. I'm just going to laugh at your ass.

I honestly don't know how you lasted so long. I just flamed out. Don't take that as a compliment though. You're still a goof. Probably under mind control from "V" or Twilight Zone.

You didn't really think I was going to be nice, did you? :laugh2:

Kathianne
04-23-2016, 09:00 AM
Welcome Atticus Fitch! You'll find that the fighting on elections doesn't get us very far-though leads to some hostilities. That comes and goes.

The hot theme now is cooking, though for some reason that has led to the board blowing up and posts lost. Go figure. Anyways, keep an eye on http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?54705-Spaghetti-sauce-gone-bad
which led to http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?54870-First-dinner-with-InstantPot

It's driving Gunny crazy, so always a good time. :laugh2:

I'll get on that pizza recipe, but got to be hungry to do so!

Meanwhile, here's some welcome rep!

WiccanLiberal
04-23-2016, 10:15 AM
Welcome. Yes I am really a witch and I am also V4R's lady. Puzzles some people at first, especially when we come at an issue from opposite sides. You'll get used to the folks here quickly enough.

Abbey Marie
04-23-2016, 11:06 AM

Yeppers. And in the book from whence it came.

Abbey Marie
04-23-2016, 11:11 AM
It's nice when just one post in the Intro thread can cause so much self-reflection by board regulars.

Perhaps Atticus is living up to his name. ;)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-23-2016, 11:23 AM

I caught that association right away. Especially since I recently wrote my poem titled -- I Recall Mockingbirds Singing To Me..
And recently presented here , that it was in the top hot one hundred at my poetry site..
One never knows, right...?--Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-23-2016, 11:23 AM
It's nice when just one post in the Intro thread can cause so much self-reflection by board regulars.

Perhaps Atticus is living up to his name. ;)

Ain't it so.......--Tyr

jimnyc
04-23-2016, 12:24 PM

Of course, and thanks to the riot in '71, everyone knows about that prison in New York!!

jimnyc
04-23-2016, 12:28 PM
Man the rail and weather the storm. Most of us are crotchety old a-holes. We generally get over each other. And I got news for you, almost all of us are sharks. One thing we don't have 'round these parts is weak people. You belt up you better be ready to man up.

Few around here pull their punches.

Don't listen to this guy, Atticus, he's a big pussy cat who's just angry as of late because folks want to prevent "him" from peeing in the ladies room.

Can't imagine why. Gee, I own a message board. Been called everything from bleeding heart liberal to Nazi to asshole republican. I can't wait to hear a certain person's excuse for being banned. It's all YOUR f-ing fault. I'm just going to laugh at your ass.

I honestly don't know how you lasted so long. I just flamed out. Don't take that as a compliment though. You're still a goof. Probably under mind control from "V" or Twilight Zone.

You didn't really think I was going to be nice, did you? :laugh2:

It's obvious why I lasted longer - we don't have a lot of flaming liberals here, so my sanity still exists. :)

jimnyc
04-23-2016, 12:29 PM
Welcome Atticus Fitch! You'll find that the fighting on elections doesn't get us very far-though leads to some hostilities. That comes and goes.

The hot theme now is cooking, though for some reason that has led to the board blowing up and posts lost. Go figure. Anyways, keep an eye on http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?54705-Spaghetti-sauce-gone-bad
which led to http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?54870-First-dinner-with-InstantPot

It's driving @Gunny (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=30) crazy, so always a good time. :laugh2:

And be careful with this one too, AF, as she's nearing like 120 years old. :beer:

jimnyc
04-23-2016, 12:31 PM
Atticus... Pay no attention to Jim... We let him think he owns the board..

Everyone knows that @dmp (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=19), @Kat (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=2145)hieAnne and @Abbey (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=11) run the board while Jimmy argues with the Arab guy that makes his coffee at the store or is wasting his time on YouTube watching Kitten and Puppy videos....

As for Gunny, He really is just the board Pitbull.... A lot of bark but if you look closely he's wagging his tail.... Throw him a few raw recruits and he'll be happy all day....

Good luck!!

No one else pays attention, one more won't matter! :2up:

Atticus Finch
04-23-2016, 01:35 PM

But we do have a member named @Gunny (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=30) - he's a troublemaker. Kinda like a tough gay guy. :laugh:I know her as Sheldona on the other site.I don't know what her handle is here.I did recognize one name on the members list and that was Perianne.It's hard to hide even in cyber space.

jimnyc
04-23-2016, 01:52 PM
I know her as Sheldona on the other site.I don't know what her handle is here.I did recognize one name on the members list and that was Perianne.It's hard to hide even in cyber space.

Perianne is very cool and funny. She hasn't posted in a bit but hopefully she'll start with us again. :)

Thank your friend for us, just glad on the recommendation.

crin63
04-23-2016, 02:45 PM

Welcome!

Cruz camp / #NeverTrump camp here.

You can find rational, reasonable discussion on here if you look. Some interesting and fun jabs poked at one another plus some genuine concern for each other cleverly disguised as insults.

I have recently returned from an extended leave of absence.

Voted4Reagan
04-23-2016, 03:15 PM
No one else pays attention, one more won't matter! :2up:

When WWW.CuteOverload.com went off line how long were you in mourning for Jimbo?

jimnyc
04-23-2016, 04:09 PM
When WWW.CuteOverload.com (http://WWW.CuteOverload.com) went off line how long were you in mourning for Jimbo?

Actually never heard of the place until today. Odd that they would close up shop if it was in anyway profitable. And having the name trademarked. Looks to be many simple ways to generate income, and much more of you invest.

Kathianne
04-23-2016, 05:44 PM
And be careful with this one too, AF, as she's nearing like 120 years old. :beer:
jimnyc you die! Right after @Gunny (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=30)!

jimnyc
04-23-2016, 06:29 PM
@jimnyc (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=1) you die! Right after @Gunny (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=30)!

Uh oh. LOL

Sucks to have to croak, but at least I get to see Gunny go first! :laugh:

Voted4Reagan
04-23-2016, 06:41 PM
Uh oh. LOL

She is gonna beat Gunny to death with your lifeless corpse....

jimnyc
04-23-2016, 06:43 PM
She is gonna beat @Gunny (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=30) to death with your lifeless corpse....

I got no issue with that, I'll be dead, what the hell. Video tape it and put it up here on DP for everyone to enjoy! Gunny and I will provide one last bit of entertainment before we get in the box, and Kath off to the big house! :laugh:

indago
04-23-2016, 06:52 PM

That's not perv...

Drummond
04-23-2016, 06:53 PM
Greetings, Atticus, from a Conservative Brit ! Hope you enjoy this forum.

I wonder ... do you, by any chance, know me from another site .. ?

Gunny
04-23-2016, 08:06 PM

It's driving @Gunny (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=30) crazy, so always a good time. :laugh2:

Yeah well .. you and Jim and food and Tyr and his poems ..... Can't we talk about Hot Wheels cars or something? :laugh:

Gunny
04-23-2016, 08:08 PM
Don't listen to this guy, Atticus, he's a big pussy cat who's just angry as of late because folks want to prevent "him" from peeing in the ladies room.

It's obvious why I lasted longer - we don't have a lot of flaming liberals here, so my sanity still exists. :)

I think it's more like your ass was insane from the start so there was nothing to lose. :laugh:

Gunny
04-23-2016, 08:10 PM
Uh oh. LOL

Judging by the way you eat, I ain't seeing it.

jimnyc
04-24-2016, 05:28 AM
Judging by the way you eat, I ain't seeing it.

Don't judge me, bald guy!! :laugh:

If not for the wife I would be dead. She makes sure I eat good foods and veggies, while I try to counteract that poisonous stuff with pizza & junk food.

hjmick
04-24-2016, 06:14 AM

If not for the wife I would be dead. She makes sure I eat good foods and veggies, while I try to counteract that poisonous stuff with pizza & junk food.

Pizza? Poisonous? When was the last time you heard of a piece of pizza killing fifteen people? You get one fleck of fecal matter on a head of lettuce and thirty people in seventeen states die...

Lettuce KILLS!

Voted4Reagan
04-24-2016, 06:17 AM

put down the pizza and pick up a salad there buddy....

Atticus Finch
04-24-2016, 06:28 AM
Greetings, Atticus, from a Conservative Brit ! Hope you enjoy this forum.

I wonder ... do you, by any chance, know me from another site .. ?your name doesn't ring a bell....but another posters avatar I saw here, indago,I've seen it somewhere before.

jimnyc
04-24-2016, 06:30 AM
Pizza? Poisonous? When was the last time you heard of a piece of pizza killing fifteen people? You get one fleck of fecal matter on a head of lettuce and thirty people in seventeen states die...

Lettuce KILLS!

put down the pizza and pick up a salad there buddy....

My body has learned to run like a well oiled machine off of the junk. In fact, if I were to eat a salad only for dinner - my body starts acting like I fed it motor oil, it doesn't recognize it or know what to do with it, and then starts to reject it. :)

Gunny
04-24-2016, 06:31 AM

Somebody needs to smack your dumb ass upside the head, f*cker. Crap. Probably the only reason you're still breathing.

Gunny
04-24-2016, 06:43 AM
your name doesn't ring a bell....but another posters avatar I saw here, indago,I've seen it somewhere before.''

Well, here's a backatcha ... Bulldog Drummond is a an old English sleuth. I've got a bunch of 30s movies with him in it. Wasn't one of my favorites as he was rather cliche for the time period. They liked to mix comedy and tragedy back then and he was a smartass like the rest.

But I would bet he got his name from one of those old English movies. :)

jimnyc
04-24-2016, 06:46 AM
Somebody needs to smack your dumb ass upside the head, f*cker. Crap. Probably the only reason you're still breathing.

I have no idea why I'm still breathing, I probably shouldn't be.

But hell, what do you eat? Probably canned beans out of your canteen? :lol:

Gunny
04-24-2016, 06:52 AM

If God wanted me to hair hair he'd have given me an ugly head, ass.

Remember what Scotty Pippen looked like when he shaved his head? :puke:

jimnyc
04-24-2016, 06:59 AM
If God wanted me to hair hair he'd have given me an ugly head, ass.

Remember what Scotty Pippen looked like when he shaved his head? :puke:

I shave my head all the time, but only down to the peach fuzz. I have SO many stitches in my head that if I went bald, I would look like frankenstein!!

Gunny
04-24-2016, 07:03 AM
I shave my head all the time, but only down to the peach fuzz. I have SO many stitches in my head that if I went bald, I would look like frankenstein!!

I ain't got that problem. Mine are all on my face and knuckles. We'd have to start a new thread about my knees. :laugh:

jimnyc
04-24-2016, 07:10 AM
I ain't got that problem. Mine are all on my face and knuckles. We'd have to start a new thread about my knees. :laugh:

I thought I was a superhero when I was a kid, and was extremely athletic - but far too many of those times I ended up in the hospital getting some more threading!!

I only have like 5 or 6 stitches on my one knee, slid down a hill and some glass ripped open a nice gash!

indago
04-24-2016, 07:36 AM
your name doesn't ring a bell....but another posters avatar I saw here, indago,I've seen it somewhere before.

Not surprising! I've been around a bit...

Elessar
05-13-2016, 10:18 PM
Let me introduce you all to a very fine lady, one of my best friends for over 7 years.
She is the spouse of an Active Duty Army man, and a delightful Mommy to a pair of
Twin boys.

Kaihmel!

Kaimhel
05-13-2016, 10:20 PM
Let me introduce you all to a very fine lady, one of my best friends for over 7 years.
She is the spouse of an Active Duty Army man, and a delightful Mommy to a pair of
Twin boys.

Kaihmel!

Awww! Thank you, Elessar! Though it's Air Force now. :wink2:

Elessar
05-13-2016, 10:26 PM

You have always been such a sweetheart, Kai! I forgot about the change to AF, though.
Just slap me!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-13-2016, 10:37 PM

Welcome Kaimhel.. :thewave:
Any friend of Elessar has got my vote from the git-go... :beer: :beer: -Tyr

Kaimhel
05-13-2016, 10:41 PM
Welcome Kaimhel.. :thewave:
Any friend of Elessar has got my vote from the git-go... :beer: :beer: -Tyr

Thanks! Love your quotes by the way. I needed a good laugh. :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
05-14-2016, 12:17 AM
Welcome to the board, Kaimhel. :salute:

Elessar
05-14-2016, 12:43 AM
Welcome to the board, Kaimhel. :salute:

She's a Doll, Abbey!

Not one to mess with though!

CSM
05-14-2016, 06:21 AM
Oh boy, fresh meat! ....er....I mean.... WELCOME!

Don't let all the crazy people here get to you or you will end up being one of them!

NightTrain
05-14-2016, 06:55 AM
Welcome, Kaimhel!

jimnyc
05-14-2016, 10:49 AM

Welcome to DP :) :salute:

GravyBoat
07-21-2016, 05:01 AM
Hello, I was referred here a few years ago but never signed up until now. I used to talk with people named Neo, Agent Oregon, Mitrosky, Yogi, and a bunch of others at Speak Free Forum, which is closed a long time now. Someone then suggested this forum.

I was in the army a few years. These days I'm in business for myself. In the past, I've been a veterans advocate, chapter service officer for the DVA, and a veterans peer counselor at the VA.

darin
07-21-2016, 05:34 AM
Go away, n00b.

:)

jimnyc
07-21-2016, 09:15 AM
Hello, I was referred here a few years ago but never signed up until now. I used to talk with people named Neo, Agent Oregon, Mitrosky, Yogi, and a bunch of others at Speak Free Forum, which is closed a long time now. Someone then suggested this forum.

I was in the army a few years. These days I'm in business for myself. In the past, I've been a veterans advocate, chapter service officer for the DVA, and a veterans peer counselor at the VA.

Welcome to DP. Thank you for your work with our veterans, and thank you for your service. :salute:

Abbey Marie
07-21-2016, 10:05 AM
Welcome GB

Elessar
07-21-2016, 12:21 PM

Hi Gravy...long time - no see! Welcome!

BilgeRat and Shelly (Hera) are here as well, although Hera does not come in often/

Gunny
08-11-2016, 01:50 PM
Rjohnson. Start here. bubba. You got to have a few posts before you get to create a thread.

And don't think nobody's watching. If you are here sincerely, cool. If you're just going to try and jerk us around, I got nothing better to do on the lake today.

OCA
10-23-2016, 03:32 PM
GUESS WHO!!!!!!!

Hope your cinches are pulled tight.

jimnyc
10-23-2016, 03:35 PM
GUESS WHO!!!!!!!

So let me ask - you came back because Hillary has a rather large lead, and you like to rub it in? Just admit it!

OCA
10-23-2016, 03:41 PM
So let me ask - you came back because Hillary has a rather large lead, and you like to rub it in? Just admit it!

No, just bored. Honestly i fall into the category of we are a country of 260 mil and these are the 2 best? But given the 2 HRC with all her shortcomings is by FARRRRRRRR the more qualified then again so is Charles Manson.

jimnyc
10-23-2016, 03:49 PM
No, just bored. Honestly i fall into the category of we are a country of 260 mil and these are the 2 best? But given the 2 HRC with all her shortcomings is by FARRRRRRRR the more qualified then again so is Charles Manson.

Pure qualifications overall? Perhaps, based on her years of being a politician.

But those years, led her to having TONS of scandals and then into illegal activities on a few fronts. She is more qualified to continue on committing crimes, being devious, changing the SCOTUS to far leaning left perhaps for a few generations, perhaps altering the 2nd, if not changing regulations... The changes and screwups and perhaps illegal things she will do - will be much much worse than what the supposed not qualified man will do or not do. Let's face it, what she will do, what she said she will do, what she will attempt to do - is much much worse than "shortcomings".

Now go start a thread or find a thread and get out of introductions, dummy. Btw, Sir Evil just told me to tell you to go and EFF yourself. :)

OCA
10-23-2016, 04:09 PM
Pure qualifications overall? Perhaps, based on her years of being a politician.

But those years, led her to having TONS of scandals and then into illegal activities on a few fronts. She is more qualified to continue on committing crimes, being devious, changing the SCOTUS to far leaning left perhaps for a few generations, perhaps altering the 2nd, if not changing regulations... The changes and screwups and perhaps illegal things she will do - will be much much worse than what the supposed not qualified man will do or not do. Let's face it, what she will do, what she said she will do, what she will attempt to do - is much much worse than "shortcomings".

Now go start a thread or find a thread and get out of introductions, dummy. Btw, Sir Evil just told me to tell you to go and EFF yourself. :)

Again i reiterate.....we are fucked either way. It's over anyway, why argue? My only concern is about the rioting and bloodshed caused by the orange sexual predator's minions that will take place during that 24 hr period.

At the very least you've gotta be disappointed that he can't simply be a man and say i'll accept the results instead of crying like a little bitch.

Tell Evil to stick a fish hook in his eye:cool:

Abbey Marie
10-23-2016, 04:14 PM
Hey O, how's it going? 😎

OCA
10-23-2016, 04:21 PM
Hey O, how's it going? 

Hey baby!!!!!!

Abbey, the only person here who could ever make me feel ashamed of myself........for just a brief few moments:wink2:

Abbey Marie
10-23-2016, 04:27 PM
Hey baby!!!!!!

Abbey, the only person here who could ever make me feel ashamed of myself........for just a brief few moments:wink2:
Lol, I'll take that as the huge compliment I know it is!

OCA
10-23-2016, 04:30 PM
Lol, I'll take that as the huge compliment I know it is!

It is for sure:thumb:

hjmick
10-23-2016, 04:40 PM
GUESS WHO!!!!!!!

Holy shit...

OCA
10-23-2016, 04:47 PM
Holy shit...

Hey Mick......hows things?

revelarts
10-23-2016, 04:56 PM
OCA?
really?!?
I thought you were banned or something.

uh i mean... welcome back

OCA
10-23-2016, 04:58 PM
OCA?
really?!?

I was......i was released from Lewisburg.

Black Diamond
10-23-2016, 05:04 PM
OCA?
really?!?

I'm sure you thought Tony Soprano was going to kill him on that boat.

OCA
10-23-2016, 05:07 PM
I'm sure you thought Tony Soprano was going to kill him on that boat.

Pauly went all the way back to Johnny and he liked to talk about weird shit but in the end he was Tony's most loyal soldier, no way he'd ever clip him.

Black Diamond
10-23-2016, 05:09 PM
Pauly went all the way back to Johnny and he liked to talk about weird shit but in the end he was Tony's most loyal soldier, no way he'd ever clip him.

He sure thought about it. I just watched that scene. It was excellent

OCA
10-23-2016, 05:09 PM
Best scene ever was when he beat that tree trimmer matter of factly with his own shovel.......classic lol

Black Diamond
10-23-2016, 05:10 PM
Best scene ever was when he beat that tree trimmer matter of factly with his own shovel.......classic lol

Puts the lawnmower in the trunk of his Cadillac. :laugh:

OCA
10-23-2016, 05:10 PM
He sure thought about it. I just watched that scene. It was excellent

That's what made it great, Tony thought about alot of shit.

OCA
10-23-2016, 05:12 PM
Puts the lawnmower in the trunk of his Cadillac. :laugh:

Ok.......now i gotta link to that scene on here tonight for those of us less fortunate.

hjmick
10-23-2016, 06:40 PM
Hey Mick......hows things?

Chillin', thrillin', little bit of illin'.

OCA
10-23-2016, 06:44 PM
Chillin', thrillin', little bit of illin'.

Might have to listen to Beastie Boys "License To Ill" now.🎤

shattered
06-16-2017, 01:01 PM
Yeah, but you might want to pick one name and stick with it. And you talk about MY memory. :rolleyes:

:laugh: I have 81 notifications under this account, going back 5-6 years (Conhog neg-repping me days). :lame2::lame2:

jimnyc
06-16-2017, 01:05 PM
:laugh: I have 81 notifications under this account, going back 5-6 years (Conhog neg-repping me days). :lame2::lame2:

There, I have given you your first "like". I know it's completely made your day and you'll be overjoyed!! :salute: :laugh:

NightTrain
06-16-2017, 01:21 PM
There, I have given you your first "like". I know it's completely made your day and you'll be overjoyed!! :salute: :laugh:

2nd!

And a rep should help negate the conhog foolishness.

Kathianne
06-16-2017, 01:28 PM
I just went with the rep, feeling lazy!

Black Diamond
06-16-2017, 01:42 PM
I take it he is banned from here? That dude was relentless. I never had a problem with him but just about everyone else did.

Gunny
06-16-2017, 02:48 PM
I take it he is banned from here? That dude was relentless. I never had a problem with him but just about everyone else did.I don't think he is. He tried to come back recently and get under somebody's -- anybody's -- skin and it didn't work. He tried REAL hard to get me to take the bait because he DID have a problem with me. He finally left of his own accord that I know of.

Ricky Tavy
07-27-2017, 07:50 PM
Howdy. I'm looking for a new home for arguing politics. I've looked around this place a bit, and I really like what I see. I'm an educated liberal redneck. My greatest fear is that someday the rubes who fluff trump will catch on to how they are being suckered, and I won't have anybody to play with.

Kathianne
07-27-2017, 07:54 PM
Welcome! It's interesting mix here, we're small but passionate. Unlike Scaramucci not too often vulgar. ;)

Gunny
07-27-2017, 07:54 PM
Howdy. I'm looking for a new home for arguing politics. I've looked around this place a bit, and I really like what I see. I'm an educated liberal redneck. My greatest fear is that someday the rubes who fluff trump will catch on to how they are being suckered, and I won't have anybody to play with."Educated liberal redneck" This ought to be a hoot. :laugh:

aboutime
07-27-2017, 07:55 PM
Howdy. I'm looking for a new home for arguing politics. I've looked around this place a bit, and I really like what I see. I'm an educated liberal redneck. My greatest fear is that someday the rubes who fluff trump will catch on to how they are being suckered, and I won't have anybody to play with.

And you STILL don't have anybody to play with here, rube!

Kathianne
07-27-2017, 07:55 PM

Just realized you are in AZ too! I'm in Cottonwood, but may be moving further south.

Ricky Tavy
07-27-2017, 08:01 PM
Welcome! It's interesting mix here, we're small but passionate. Unlike Scaramucci not too often vulgar. ;)

I find vulgarity tacky, but I don't mind rumbling some. I am a refugee of sorts, looking for a new place to play. Not banned from my current place, but bouncing around, because one rightard mod there went on a rampage. Also, we have been joined by a particularly boring batch of Deplorables. I am something of a scout for 5-10 others, depending. The last two places I set up did not work out well, so my recommendations may not carry the weight they did. I see you have a "steel cage" section if things get particularly heated. I do like what I've seen of the posts here, though I don't know if this place is as active as I'd like to see. Haven't investigated that much, though.

Ricky Tavy
07-27-2017, 08:06 PM
Just realized you are in AZ too! I'm in Cottonwood, but may be moving further south.

Don't wanta say exatly where I am but everybody in my family but me was born in the Verde Valley.

Ricky Tavy
07-27-2017, 08:07 PM
And you STILL don't have anybody to play with here, rube!

I get the sense you are trying to hurt my feelings. Luckily for me, you hit like a sissy.

Ricky Tavy
07-27-2017, 08:08 PM
"Educated liberal redneck" This ought to be a hoot. :laugh:

Why is it that Deplorables always have over-compensating macho monikers and avatars? Oh, I guess I answered my own question.

Ricky Tavy
07-27-2017, 08:09 PM

And, I can see Mingus Mountain from my house.

Ricky Tavy
07-27-2017, 08:12 PM
Okay, that was a nice dip of the toe. Perhaps, this place is more active than I thought. Nice to meet you, but I'm gonna go back to watching the DBacks. I shall return.

gabosaurus
07-27-2017, 08:23 PM
Okay, that was a nice dip of the toe. Perhaps, this place is more active than I thought. Nice to meet you, but I'm gonna go back to watching the DBacks. I shall return.

How can anyone not like someone who fashions their screen name after a heroic mongoose?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/e/ee/Rikki-Tikki-Tavi_cover.jpg/220px-Rikki-Tikki-Tavi_cover.jpg

Gunny
07-27-2017, 08:42 PM
How can anyone not like someone who fashions their screen name after a heroic mongoose?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/e/ee/Rikki-Tikki-Tavi_cover.jpg/220px-Rikki-Tikki-Tavi_cover.jpgCalls himself an educated leftwingnut too. Haven't seen any of those around in decades. Back when liberals really were liberal.

aboutime
07-27-2017, 09:05 PM
I get the sense you are trying to hurt my feelings. Luckily for me, you hit like a sissy.

Check your senses. Can't hurt anyone who has no feelings. As for the sissy part. Just trying to make you feel comfortable by imitating you.

Ricky Tavy
07-27-2017, 10:48 PM
I've read the instructions, and I've posted with this kind of software before, but I could not post a video here. I used facebook and youtube as the source, and I posted with the url using the video icon and without it. Do I need to do it as an attachment? Am I too new? Anybody help a newbie out?

Kathianne
07-27-2017, 10:52 PM
I've read the instructions, and I've posted with this kind of software before, but I could not post a video here. I used facebook and youtube as the source, and I posted with the url using the video icon and without it. Do I need to do it as an attachment? Am I too new? Anybody help a newbie out?
Sent you a pm.

Ricky Tavy
07-27-2017, 11:29 PM
Sent you a pm.

Thank you again for your help. Got anything for how to delete a post?

Kathianne
07-27-2017, 11:30 PM
Thank you again for your help. Got anything for how to delete a post?

I responded via pm.

Drummond
07-28-2017, 06:03 AM

Hello and welcome, from a British Conservative.

On the evidence of your introduction alone, I can take it from your post that you're yet another Trump would-be disparager ?

Perhaps, when you've properly settled down here and begun to impart your philosophising to us, you can explain why the 'Liberal Establishment' over in America has such contempt for democratic process, that Libs there will happily go to the extremes they do to oppose someone who has been, after all, ELECTED TO OFFICE !!!

[I speak, by the way, as someone who's just now skimmed what appears to be a Facebook page of yours (Ricky Tavy, 'Mean Liberal', eh ??) .. and an article added on 5th June this year.]

Just a thought ...

Ricky Tavy
07-28-2017, 10:56 AM
Hello and welcome, from a British Conservative.

On the evidence of your introduction alone, I can take it from your post that you're yet another Trump would-be disparager ?

Perhaps, when you've properly settled down here and begun to impart your philosophising to us, you can explain why the 'Liberal Establishment' over in America has such contempt for democratic process, that Libs there will happily go to the extremes they do to oppose someone who has been, after all, ELECTED TO OFFICE !!!

[I speak, by the way, as someone who's just now skimmed what appears to be a Facebook page of yours (Ricky Tavy, 'Mean Liberal', eh ??) .. and an article added on 5th June this year.]

Just a thought ...

Yeah, that was me. Haven't done any writing on that for some weeks now.

I know a few Brits. None of them ever explained to me that when elections end there, everybody just shuts up and stops criticizing the winning opposition. You learn something new every day. Of course, I understand that over there the winner is determined by the person who gets the most votes. Lastly, it has been awhile since you have had to deal with a bull goose looney for a leader. George V?

jimnyc
07-28-2017, 11:30 AM

This is the easiest way to post Youtube videos. Just copy the URL at the top of the youtube page, that's it from the Youtube side.

Then when back here"

While in a post, click on the "film strip" icon:

http://i.imgur.com/e9wS4JV.jpg

Then simply place the URL of the youtube video in the box that opens up. That's it!

http://i.imgur.com/kS5LSIP.jpg

Ricky Tavy
07-28-2017, 03:16 PM
This is the easiest way to post Youtube videos. Just copy the URL at the top of the youtube page, that's it from the Youtube side.

Then when back here"

While in a post, click on the "film strip" icon:

http://i.imgur.com/e9wS4JV.jpg

Then simply place the URL of the youtube video in the box that opens up. That's it!

http://i.imgur.com/kS5LSIP.jpg

Thanks. I was able to post a video from youtube by using the url in the address bar, rather than the one you get by right-clicking on the video. Could not get one to post from facebook, though the icon says it is FB friendly, as illustrated in your pic above.

Gunny
07-28-2017, 03:49 PM
Thanks. I was able to post a video from youtube by using the url in the address bar, rather than the one you get by right-clicking on the video. Could not get one to post from facebook, though the icon says it is FB friendly, as illustrated in your pic above.Yeah, he tried that one on me too. Just :slap: him when he gives bum scoop :).

cnm
07-28-2017, 03:58 PM
Hello, dudes and dudesses.

Checking out the Mongoose's latest scouting efforts. I guess if we're going to use labels I would identify as a social democrat. I enjoy the circus that is American politics, we don't have much like it at home, not to mention that it's good policy to check out what the elephant in the room is doing.

hjmick
07-28-2017, 04:10 PM
Good to see some new blood in the arena.

With any luck at all, they won't beat feet after suffering the slings and arrows from those who prefer the echo chamber...

jimnyc
07-28-2017, 04:22 PM
Thanks. I was able to post a video from youtube by using the url in the address bar, rather than the one you get by right-clicking on the video. Could not get one to post from facebook, though the icon says it is FB friendly, as illustrated in your pic above.

Facebook is a PITA when it comes to sharing their videos. Last few times I added code and what not to allow them to be posted, they kept making changes on their end which screwed it up.

jimnyc
07-28-2017, 04:27 PM

Checking out the Mongoose's latest scouting efforts. I guess if we're going to use labels I would identify as a social democrat. I enjoy the circus that is American politics, we don't have much like it at home, not to mention that it's good policy to check out what the elephant in the room is doing.

Welcome, kind sir/ma'am?

We can definitely use some liberals/democrats here! Admittedly, we're not only a very small community, but also shy on the democrat side of the aisle. We would love and encourage some different points of view. Things get heated, and then we're friends elsewhere, until the next subject comes up. :)

Hopefully you guys will stick around! Just know, of course any politics tend to bring out some animosity, even between folks that don't even know one another yet. But I can vouch for almost every single person that posts here from years of posting. You won't agree with the majority, of course. But we have a lot of decent folks here. I always refer to us as a community, or a small family community. Hopefully you guys will become a part of it. :)

O E
07-28-2017, 05:12 PM

Hello, dudesses and dudes!

Let's see what Ricky got us into this time.

jimnyc
07-28-2017, 05:15 PM
Hello, dudesses and dudes!

Let's see what Ricky got us into this time.

Welcome to you as well, sir/ma'am?

Glad to have you aboard. Don't worry, Ricky brought ya to a mellow place. Read around and dig in, whether it be politics, or down to the bottom half of the board in the "Lounge" to just chat, or other forums for just fun and discussion down yonder. :)

O E
07-28-2017, 05:39 PM
Welcome to you as well, sir/ma'am?

Glad to have you aboard. Don't worry, Ricky brought ya to a mellow place. Read around and dig in, whether it be politics, or down to the bottom half of the board in the "Lounge" to just chat, or other forums for just fun and discussion down yonder. :)

Thanks for the gentle welcome, Jim. Much appreciated. Oh, and, we're political junkies with very little time for recipes or the like.

I don't worry about us, BTW. Rather once we're on the loose, you might no longer recognize the cozy place you built. ;)

PostmodernProphet
07-28-2017, 06:39 PM
"Educated liberal redneck" This ought to be a hoot. :laugh:
in my experience he's a bit short on the educated and a bit long on the liberal......

Kathianne
07-28-2017, 06:51 PM
I'm not splitting this off, I believe Drummond was typing and didn't see my post:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?676-Introductions&p=873804#post873804

I really don't want to move decent posts to the cage, but will if necessary. It would be better to just carry on in politics.

Kathianne
07-28-2017, 09:55 PM
Political posts moved from Introductions to Steel Cage.

Introductions are to allow a new poster to give the community a quick synopsis of what they think of interest. Of course those here for a bit should welcome, even give a bit of intro of themselves. No problems.

What it is NOT however, is an extension of regular forums. I did try to keep the posts here, even allowing for someone that was already writing a response while I gave a heads up. He not only was gracious, but actually thanked and that is appreciated. Still another response went up and it would not be fair to let others not be able to respond, so you all find whatever in the Cage.

Ricky Tavy
07-28-2017, 10:11 PM
in my experience he's a bit short on the educated and a bit long on the liberal......

From someone who finds basic punctuation for his empty bitchy snottiness beyond his limited abilities. He is very skilled, however, at finding skirts of others from which he can fling his feeble shots.

Kathianne
07-28-2017, 10:16 PM
From someone who finds basic punctuation for his empty bitchy snottiness beyond his limited abilities. He is very skilled, however, at finding skirts of others from which he can fling his feeble shots.

You and PostmodernProphet are invited to start your own thread, in the Cage.

This doesn't belong in the introductions. Thank you.

Kathianne
07-30-2017, 06:49 AM
Non-introduction posts will be deleted, stop. Thank you.

Moved a few more. Everyone has been warned, temporary bans will begin if people choose not to follow the few rules.

Abbey Marie
07-31-2017, 01:14 PM
Come on folks. You have the whole rest of the board to get into it.

Little-Acorn
07-31-2017, 01:25 PM
There are never enough Americans to beat up, welcome:D

And with another Marine here, there's one fewer.

Welcome Gadget!

michiganFats
08-10-2017, 11:37 AM
I see it but I'm still not sure I believe it. Too good to be true. I was a member of USMB about 10 years ago and I loved that place. Yesterday my brother told me that there is new forum with a lot of the guys from that place from back in those days. I asked him why in the hell would anyone do that if they already had a forum? I guess I was wrong. I recognize a few of the names. I don't suppose Editec is a member here?

jimnyc
08-10-2017, 11:47 AM
I see it but I'm still not sure I believe it. Too good to be true. I was a member of USMB about 10 years ago and I loved that place. Yesterday my brother told me that there is new forum with a lot of the guys from that place from back in those days. I asked him why in the hell would anyone do that if they already had a forum? I guess I was wrong. I recognize a few of the names. I don't suppose Editec is a member here?

Welcome to DP! :salute:

Is this the same username you had at USMB?

michiganFats
08-10-2017, 11:51 AM
Welcome to DP! :salute:

Is this the same username you had at USMB?

Yes it is.

Are you the Jim who owns USMB? Why did you start another forum? I'm not complaining about it, I'm just curious.

NightTrain
08-10-2017, 11:51 AM

We founded USMB back in the day, Jim sold it 10 years ago and he started this one.

Welcome to DP!

jimnyc
08-10-2017, 11:57 AM
Yes it is.

Are you the Jim who owns USMB? Why did you start another forum? I'm not complaining about it, I'm just curious.

Yep, sure WAS the owner. Sold off, then not long after started another for really no good reason. :dunno:

michiganFats
08-10-2017, 12:17 PM
Yep, sure WAS the owner. Sold off, then not long after started another for really no good reason. :dunno:

They didn't slap you with a non-compete?

jimnyc
08-10-2017, 12:28 PM
They didn't slap you with a non-compete?

Nah, it was one guy, and he eventually sold as well.

Black Diamond
08-10-2017, 12:31 PM
Yes it is.

He sold usmb and became a multi millionaire.

NightTrain
08-10-2017, 12:32 PM
He sold usmb and became a multi millionaire.

An International Man of Mystery, if you will.

michiganFats
08-10-2017, 12:34 PM
Looks like I'm in the wrong line of business. :laugh:

jimnyc
08-10-2017, 12:34 PM
An International Man of Mystery, if you will.

If I were a multi-millionaire, I would be in a first class seat right now on my way to catch some more salmon!!

michiganFats
08-10-2017, 12:38 PM
If I were a multi-millionaire, I would be in a first class seat right now on my way to catch some more salmon!!

When you say salmon do you really mean salmon or is that a euphemism?

NightTrain
08-10-2017, 01:11 PM

Nope, he means a real salmon. He just left from here 1 month ago exactly!

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?59650-AK-trip&p=872213#post872213

That last pic is a very rare White King.

Black Diamond
08-10-2017, 01:22 PM
Salmon being orange, it's some kind of code for trump.

michiganFats
08-10-2017, 01:42 PM
Salmon being orange, it's some kind of code for trump.

Ah, oompa loompa isn't subtle. That is the one I've seen a lot though.

Abbey Marie
08-10-2017, 02:20 PM

Welcome! :salute:

hjmick
08-10-2017, 04:52 PM
Yes it is.

USMB today is a sad, pathetic shadow of its former self...

Black Diamond
08-10-2017, 04:57 PM
I can imagine.

Black Diamond
08-10-2017, 05:41 PM
I can imagine.
Probably like the nba and nfl.

The Sage of Main Street
11-08-2017, 06:29 PM
Has anyone here heard of me? Not that I should be famous on the embees, but why isn't anybody? Most activities have their stars, even if the activities are divided into different teams.

jimnyc
11-08-2017, 06:31 PM
Has anyone here heard of me? Not that I should be famous on the embees, but why isn't anybody? Most activities have their stars, even if the activities are divided into different teams.

No Sir/Ma'am.

Not going to tell us anything more about yourself, your politics, who you are?

And Welcome!! :salute:

High_Plains_Drifter
11-10-2017, 01:03 AM
That is true... I pop over there from time to time, and either get warned or banned without notice regularly.

They hate conservatives over there with a passion, and they don't give a rats behind about it being obvious.

I talked with Jimmy about buying that board way back when. The price was good. I kick myself now for not buying it.

You tried to do me good, Jim, and I wasn't smart enough to jump on it.

STTAB
12-01-2017, 01:19 PM
hey all , long time no see. you old timers remember me as conhog.

NightTrain
12-01-2017, 11:03 PM

Buenos Nachos!

LongTermGuy
12-01-2017, 11:32 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/l4JyPjsenFSjNqD28/giphy.gif

LongTermGuy
12-03-2017, 01:15 AM
https://img0.etsystatic.com/000/1/5868601/il_340x270.321054810.jpg

icansayit
12-11-2017, 08:19 PM
Had a major computer crash Sunday evening. Lost nearly every stored cookie/password, so I was unable to sign in as ABOUTIME. So, here I am, starting all over again. Hopefully Jim will see a way to transfer all of my Stats from Aboutime.
If not. That's fine with me.
So....I'm still kickin', and ready to go. Because "ICANSAYIT".:laugh:

High_Plains_Drifter
12-11-2017, 08:24 PM
Had a major computer crash Sunday evening. Lost nearly every stored cookie/password, so I was unable to sign in as ABOUTIME. So, here I am, starting all over again. Hopefully Jim will see a way to transfer all of my Stats from Aboutime.
There should be a way to reset your password, pard. Cookies are irrelevant.

Doesn't your browser save passwords? Chrome does, and a computer crash wouldn't effect it because it's saved on the chrome cloud.

Gunny
12-11-2017, 08:33 PM

Doesn't your browser save passwords? Chrome does, and a computer crash wouldn't effect it because it's saved on the chrome cloud.He can reset the password. Or, an admin can.

The all-seeing, all-powerful Jim can probably also go back in his history and rebuild you and account.

jimnyc
12-11-2017, 08:34 PM

Check your PM!

Everything is stored on the server level, so nothing is lost. :)

aboutime
12-11-2017, 09:00 PM

Doesn't your browser save passwords? Chrome does, and a computer crash wouldn't effect it because it's saved on the chrome cloud.

Thanks. I know. But I literally lost everything from Windows 10. Had to go back to an old Hard Drive...I thankfully kept in a drawer with windows 7, and all of my files, docs, programs, hidden files, login names, and passwords. And surprisingly...even my cookies, which give you access to keeping passwords were found.

Back to normal now. Full Speed. A BIG THANKS TO THE WIZARD OF DP.....Jim.

High_Plains_Drifter
12-11-2017, 09:06 PM
Thanks. I know. But I literally lost everything from Windows 10. Had to go back to an old Hard Drive...I thankfully kept in a drawer with windows 7, and all of my files, docs, programs, hidden files, login names, and passwords. And surprisingly...even my cookies, which give you access to keeping passwords were found.

Back to normal now. Full Speed. A BIG THANKS TO THE WIZARD OF DP.....Jim.
Glad you're back to normal, pard.

I have two external hard drives that I periodically save everything off my computer with just in case. One is out of an old laptop that I just bought a case for that plugs into it and there's a USB cable to connect to the computer with... pretty handy. The other is a terabyte Seagate.

aboutime
12-11-2017, 09:23 PM
Glad you're back to normal, pard.

I have two external hard drives that I periodically save everything off my computer with just in case. One is out of an old laptop that I just bought a case for that plugs into it and there's a USB cable to connect to the computer with... pretty handy. The other is a terabyte Seagate.

Thanks for the info. Yeah, if I hadn't hoarded that old hard drive..we still wouldn't be talkin' here. To think about how much I have learned about puters since I left the navy, is a long story. Back before I had my first COMPAC, my wife and I were using WEB TV. No hard drive, no saving, and no backups. Those were still the days when I was using an electric typewriter, before getting a keyboard attached to a SCREEN.

Can't believe how much everything has changed. Still trying to catch up. All of our grandkids are so far ahead of us...it's embarrassing. Our youngest just turned 4, and he's a wiz with an IPAD. Talk about OLD?????:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Taco Junkie
12-17-2017, 11:12 AM
Howdy from WI where it's a balmy 29 degrees and I mean it - we like this weather compared to our usual this time of year. Look forward to getting meet and know folks here and hopefully add some insights, thoughts or at least make you laugh. :laugh2:

Just back from taking my dogs for a run (they run, I ride in the Jeep) and off to referee a couple hockey games. Catch you all soon. :saluting2:

Taco

Abbey Marie
12-17-2017, 11:17 AM
:cool:
Howdy from WI where it's a balmy 29 degrees and I mean it - we like this weather compared to our usual this time of year. Look forward to getting meet and know folks here and hopefully add some insights, thoughts or at least make you laugh. :laugh2:

Just back from taking my dogs for a run (they run, I ride in the Jeep) and off to referee a couple hockey games. Catch you all soon. :saluting2:

Taco

A hearty East coast welcome, Taco! Glad you are here.

(And making me laugh is highly encouraged :cool:)

jimnyc
12-17-2017, 11:18 AM

Taco

A friend of a friend of a friend of a friend - is ALWAYS a friend 'round these parts!!

Welcome aboard, hope you enjoy the place and I hope we can get you to stick around. :salute:

NightTrain
12-17-2017, 11:21 AM

Taco

Welcome!

What part of WI? I went to 3rd grade in Eau Claire, and have a ton of family in Rice Lake.

LongTermGuy
12-17-2017, 12:24 PM

Taco

Bout time you showed up....where is that taco junkie avatar!?:laugh2:

Welcome aboard! :salute:
http://www.americas-best.com/graphics/pics_taco-bell-junkie.jpg

hjmick
12-17-2017, 03:22 PM
I got the shit kicked out of me in Wisconsin once...

Black Diamond
12-17-2017, 03:27 PM
Czechoslovakia

Gunny
12-17-2017, 03:33 PM
I got the shit kicked out of me in Wisconsin once...Was she worth is?:laugh:

High_Plains_Drifter
12-17-2017, 03:38 PM

Taco
Nice to see another fellow CHEESE HEAD here. I'm in SW WI.

WELCOME... !!

High_Plains_Drifter
12-17-2017, 03:41 PM
I don't remember a time around here when I was in a bar after everybody started to get full when a fight DIDN'T break out.

You either learned how to hold your own or got stomped around here, and it was STUPID. Some drunk farmer just looking for a fight... "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT" was about all it ever took.

Things have changed though...

LongTermGuy
12-17-2017, 04:47 PM
Was she worth is?:laugh:

Thats what he said....:laugh:

Taco Junkie
12-17-2017, 05:45 PM
Welcome!

What part of WI? I went to 3rd grade in Eau Claire, and have a ton of family in Rice Lake.

Outside of The Peoples' Republic of Madison but in Dane County. There are a few conservatives here but we're vastly outnumbered (but not outgunned :cool:).

Taco Junkie
12-17-2017, 05:48 PM
[QUOTE=LongTermGuy;888744]Bout time you showed up....where is that taco junkie avatar!?:laugh2:

Welcome aboard! :salute:

http://www.americas-best.com/graphics/pics_taco-bell-junkie.jpg

I need to get some images on this computer. I'll work on it.

Taco Junkie
12-17-2017, 05:50 PM
Nice to see another fellow CHEESE HEAD here. I'm in SW WI.

WELCOME... !!

Thanks. I ride in that area quite a bit. Beautiful country.

High_Plains_Drifter
12-17-2017, 05:56 PM
Thanks. I ride in that area quite a bit. Beautiful country.
Yup... over here in the Wisconsin River Valley. I ride too. I'm a retired Harley Davidson Tech. Gotta 2006 Harley Davidson FXD35. The Dyna is going to be ULTRA rare now since they quit making them.

High_Plains_Drifter
12-17-2017, 05:57 PM
Outside of The Peoples' Republic of Madison but in Dane County. There are a few conservatives here but we're vastly outnumbered (but not outgunned :cool:).
Man I hear that. I hate Madtown with a passion. I have family over in that area and when I have to go over there, the best part about it is seeing it in my rear view mirror.

hjmick
12-17-2017, 06:50 PM
Czechoslovakia

WINNER WINNER! Chicken Dinner!

Taco Junkie
12-17-2017, 11:14 PM
Yup... over here in the Wisconsin River Valley. I ride too. I'm a retired Harley Davidson Tech. Gotta 2006 Harley Davidson FXD35. The Dyna is going to be ULTRA rare now since they quit making them.

Excellent! :thumb: My first Harley was a Dyna - '95 FXD Convertible. Loved it, great handling, quick acceleration. I zipped through the Dragon without scraping a peg and that included a pass of a Suburban pulling a double axle trailer in a curve. I was looking at an FXR when I bought my current bike. Long story.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11090&stc=1

Taco Junkie
12-17-2017, 11:18 PM
Man I hear that. I hate Madtown with a passion. I have family over in that area and when I have to go over there, the best part about it is seeing it in my rear view mirror.

Living outside of town I can be downtown in 20 minutes for Badger games, restaurants or stores. And then I can leave. :laugh: I feel like it's the best of both worlds. I just can't take it in large doses.

Funky Winkerbean
01-19-2018, 05:59 AM
Hey, my name is Funky Winkerbean, it's a weird name of an old cartoon but it's just a name, like Li'l Abner or something. My hobbies are eating and a few other things. I will discuss politics and stuff, see you again sometime.

Balu
01-19-2018, 06:32 AM
Living outside of town I can be downtown in 20 minutes for Badger games, restaurants or stores. And then I can leave. :laugh: I feel like it's the best of both worlds. I just can't take it in large doses.

I really appreciate your approach!

Abbey Marie
01-19-2018, 08:14 AM
Hey, my name is Funky Winkerbean, it's a weird name of an old cartoon but it's just a name, like Li'l Abner or something. My hobbies are eating and a few other things. I will discuss politics and stuff, see you again sometime.

Welcome! I remember that comic name.

Beefeater
02-06-2018, 05:01 PM
Hi, my handle is Beefeater. No, I'm not one of the royal guards. In fact, as a Good American, I think all royalty should be hung by the highest yardarm. I took the handle because I love eating beef. I've had this site bookmarked a long time, I think it was mentioned at Mil.Com years ago. Anyway, when I registered the other day, I'd just returned from eating a prime rib buffet, and contemplating my full belly, Beefeater was born.I love a nice thick slab of prime rib smothered in au jus, the meat is so tender, the fat is so succulent and delicious. I believe prime rib of beef is the forbidden fruit not an apple. Fallen man's greatest achievement is the industrialization of the paleo diet. Our husbandry, slaughter, and culinary mastery over the hooved animals is truly Lucifer's blessing upon His demonic spawn.Anyway, I hope to have some conversation here that's just as juicy as prime rib.

NightTrain
02-06-2018, 08:49 PM
Well, hi Beefy!

How far are you from Cuba City, Wisconsin?

aboutime
02-06-2018, 09:41 PM
https://www.mastercook.com/app/Image/13473014/3911654.jpg
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/30/fa/90/30fa906072eecfa7b7214625ecd11a5a.jpg

Hi, my handle is Beefeater. No, I'm not one of the royal guards. In fact, as a Good American, I think all royalty should be hung by the highest yardarm. I took the handle because I love eating beef. I've had this site bookmarked a long time, I think it was mentioned at Mil.Com years ago. Anyway, when I registered the other day, I'd just returned from eating a prime rib buffet, and contemplating my full belly, Beefeater was born.I love a nice thick slab of prime rib smothered in au jus, the meat is so tender, the fat is so succulent and delicious. I believe prime rib of beef is the forbidden fruit not an apple. Fallen man's greatest achievement is the industrialization of the paleo diet. Our husbandry, slaughter, and culinary mastery over the hooved animals is truly Lucifer's blessing upon His demonic spawn.Anyway, I hope to have some conversation here that's just as juicy as prime rib.

Drummond
02-07-2018, 08:07 AM

Hi Beefeater. Welcome ! I'm a Brit who's met some real Beefeaters (of the Tower of London variety). Not at all sure I agree on your 'royalty should be hung by the highest yardarm' suggestion ... but I certainly DO agree about eating succulent beef ! Nothing quite like a 16 ounce slab of steak to get your teeth into ... though you'd get an argument from another Brit about that ('Noir') ... he's a vegetarian, I believe ...

You look to be an interesting addition here. Welcome !

Taco Junkie
02-07-2018, 10:51 AM
Well, hi Beefy!

Interesting you bring up Cuba City NT. I want to go there to look at some Jeeps. Do you know the place there that specializes in them?

Taco Junkie
02-07-2018, 10:55 AM

Welcome. I figured you meant Beefeater like the gin. Makes a great martini. As for real beef, I love it! Eat pretty much every day in one way or another and I've been closely involved with the slaughter and industrialization of it (and other proteins). Interesting take that it is the Lucifer's doing. You sure you're not sucking the juniper juice? :laugh:

Beefeater
02-09-2018, 01:26 PM
Well, hi Beefy!

Oh about ten miles as the crow flies.