PDA

View Full Version : Dem Congressman Claims It's Easier to Buy an AR-15 Than Sudafed, Hilarity Ensues

jimnyc
09-04-2019, 11:08 AM
Dems say something stupid, daily basis, nothing new here. Hypocrisy is daily as is total ignorance.

---

Dem Congressman Claims It's Easier to Buy an AR-15 Than Sudafed, Hilarity Ensues

Crazy? No. Stupid and mal-informed? Yes!

Call me crazy, but I think it should be harder to buy an AR-15 than it is to buy Sudafed.

— David Cicilline (@davidcicilline) September 2, 2019

Please note that David Cicilline is a fully Twitter-credentialed member of the Blue Checkmark Outrage Brigade. That's because he's a congressman representing Rhode Island’s 1st District, chairman of the House Democratic Policy and Communications Committee, and chairman also of the Antitrust Subcommittee. So you'd think Cicilline would have some familiarity with the law, but you'd be wrong.

Cicilline did, however, receive quite the education in his Twitter mentions, on the off chance he actually reads them, and on the even more remote chance that he's capable of comprehending them.

Really?!? Which Federal form do you have to fill out in order to buy Sudafed? And what database does the pharmacist query when doing the required background check?

— (((WitCoHE))) (@E__Strobel) September 3, 2019

The only reason it's at all difficult to buy Sudafed is that the government has decided it's more important to mildly inconvenience some meth heads than it is for you to be able to buy cold medicine that's worth a damn when you need it most.

I hope the 40k likes are people bookmarking this, rather than nodding along with this flaming idiocy.

— DrM (@DrMagnolias) September 3, 2019

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/dem-congressman-claims-its-easier-to-buy-an-ar-15-than-sudafed-hilarity-ensues/

STTAB
09-04-2019, 11:30 AM
Dems say something stupid, daily basis, nothing new here. Hypocrisy is daily as is total ignorance.

---

Dem Congressman Claims It's Easier to Buy an AR-15 Than Sudafed, Hilarity Ensues

Crazy? No. Stupid and mal-informed? Yes!

Please note that David Cicilline is a fully Twitter-credentialed member of the Blue Checkmark Outrage Brigade. That's because he's a congressman representing Rhode Island’s 1st District, chairman of the House Democratic Policy and Communications Committee, and chairman also of the Antitrust Subcommittee. So you'd think Cicilline would have some familiarity with the law, but you'd be wrong.

Cicilline did, however, receive quite the education in his Twitter mentions, on the off chance he actually reads them, and on the even more remote chance that he's capable of comprehending them.

The only reason it's at all difficult to buy Sudafed is that the government has decided it's more important to mildly inconvenience some meth heads than it is for you to be able to buy cold medicine that's worth a damn when you need it most.

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/dem-congressman-claims-its-easier-to-buy-an-ar-15-than-sudafed-hilarity-ensues/

I'm quite certain the moron in question was trying to say that it's easier to illegally obtain an AR15 than it is to illegally obtain Sudafed but let's assume that is true, none of the laws Democrats propose would actually make it harder to illegally obtain an AR15 if one were so inclined to do so.

But obviously guns is yet another issue where Dem politicians are merely feigning outrage , they have no actual desire to try to take anyone's guns or prevent gun crime. They are merely telling their very stupid voter base what they want to hear , nothing more. I've been saying this on this board for YEARS, Democrat voters are STUPID, Democratic politicians are not.

Do you or anyone else on this board honestly believe that Kamala Harris, Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, etc etc are so stupid that they don't understand that it would be impossible to both have open borders AND control the flow of illegal guns into the US? Of course they know this, but their stupid voters do not, so they can literally say ANYTHING and know that their dumb voter base won't catch on.

This is the real reason Dems haven't already shit on the teachers unions even though every metric shows that our public schools are failing. They WANT our public schools to be terrible, an educated thinking voter base is a Democrats worst nightmare.

Elessar
09-04-2019, 07:10 PM
It seems to me that liberal Dem's favorite snack is "Foot in Mouth".