PDA

View Full Version : I simply can not believe what I'm reading on another board

STTAB
09-05-2019, 11:18 AM
And most of you probably know which board I'm referring to , but anyway it's unbelievable how many people over there still believe that Russia has some sort of control over Trump. How fucking stupid can people be? Trump is FAR and away worse for Russia as US President than Obama ever was or Hillary ever would be. He's cost them trillions of dollars, killed Russians, through Russian spies out of the country, and what because he won't call Putin naughty names that means he loves Russia more than the US? Give me a break.

Abbey Marie
09-05-2019, 11:23 AM
And most of you probably know which board I'm referring to , but anyway it's unbelievable how many people over there still believe that Russia has some sort of control over Trump. How fucking stupid can people be? Trump is FAR and away worse for Russia as US President than Obama ever was or Hillary ever would be. He's cost them trillions of dollars, killed Russians, through Russian spies out of the country, and what because he won't call Putin naughty names that means he loves Russia more than the US? Give me a break.

Snowflakes think the opposite of the old “Sticks and Stones” adage. Weirdos.

STTAB
09-05-2019, 11:33 AM
Snowflakes think the opposite of the old “Sticks and Stones” adage. Weirdos.

I just wonder if they actually believe what they are saying. I mean we know people like Adam Schiff do not believe it, and never did believe it. They knew it was a hoax all along, but what about the average Democratic voter out there who is still screaming that Trump is a puppet of Putin's despite there not only being zero evidence that that is true, but there being ample evidence which proves it was made up bullshit from the beginning, do they believe what they are saying or are they just morons?

icansayit
09-05-2019, 01:31 PM
After all the years of my Own banning from that place, where I warned them what they had become.

They still continue to prove how Ignorance, Stupidity, and perpetual Hatred are synonymous with Mental Illness.

jimnyc
09-05-2019, 04:01 PM
I rarely even peek over there anymore. Has turned into a board of chaos, different folks being treated differently, and of course was invaded by trolls and liberals not very accepting at times of a valid rightie opinion. Make a post and it appears an hour later you have 200 replies - which sounds great - until you see 99.99% of them are crap.

SassyLady
09-05-2019, 05:28 PM
People will believe what they want whether it is truth or not.

hjmick
09-05-2019, 06:45 PM
It certainly isn't what it once was.

Wish I could get my hands on that bastard who sold it... what was his name again...

LongTermGuy
09-05-2019, 10:55 PM
Dont care what "they" (leftist...Liberals..snowflakes) think or say.....what else can they do besides talk shit..sling shit...they have nothing but shit to "offer" anyway...Most "Americans" understand and know this already and will vote for Trump . Will be fun watching "them" yell at the sky again...wondering what happened...AGAIN! Ha!

STTAB
09-06-2019, 11:36 AM
I meant for this to be more of a thread about the mindset rather than of that specific board. Lord knows I have plenty to say about that shitty board though LOL