PDA

View Full Version : Trump's Tweets

STTAB
09-09-2019, 11:40 AM
How many times since becoming President has this motherfucker been caught tweeting out something that is the complete opposite of what he Tweeted out years ago? And I'm not talking about "evolving positions" I'm talking about stupid shit like "We need to get rid of the Electoral College Trump 2015" and then "The EC is the greatest thing ever, only enemies of this country like Hillary Clinton want to get rid of it Trump 2017" or "Only a traitor would negotiate with the Taliban hence Obama is a traitor Trump 2011" to "I tried to negotiate with the Taliban , but they continue to kill people so that is cancelled Trump 2019"

Twitter is the goddamned devil, even if you're Trump

Kathianne
09-09-2019, 11:52 AM
How many times since becoming President has this motherfucker been caught tweeting out something that is the complete opposite of what he Tweeted out years ago? And I'm not talking about "evolving positions" I'm talking about stupid shit like "We need to get rid of the Electoral College Trump 2015" and then "The EC is the greatest thing ever, only enemies of this country like Hillary Clinton want to get rid of it Trump 2017" or "Only a traitor would negotiate with the Taliban hence Obama is a traitor Trump 2011" to "I tried to negotiate with the Taliban , but they continue to kill people so that is cancelled Trump 2019"

Color me shocked, what's really weird are those that agree with everything he says or writes.

STTAB
09-09-2019, 11:58 AM
Color me shocked, what's really weird are those that agree with everything he says or writes.

And those who oppose everything he says or writes LOL.

For example, I am 100% convinced that if he came out and said "I'm going to order the decriminalization of marijuana at the federal level" that MANY on the left would suddenly oppose legalizing MJ. I have for at least a year now said he should do exactly that.

But this thread is about more than that. It's about the clarity of Trump as President. Anyone wanna bet that Hillary Clinton loved her some Electoral College right up until she lost because of it? Of course she did, we all know she did, but as a typical politician she does everything in the dark.

Relate that even to Trump negotiating with the Taliban. Anyone here believe that Obama didn't negotiate with terrorists as they were killing Americans? Of course he did, he just didn't tweet out "well we cancelled the meeting with terrorists today" and right on down the line......

So that begs the question, are we better off seeing how the sausage is made, or is Twitter Trump doing more harm than good by telling us everything?

Kathianne
09-09-2019, 12:32 PM
And those who oppose everything he says or writes LOL.

For example, I am 100% convinced that if he came out and said "I'm going to order the decriminalization of marijuana at the federal level" that MANY on the left would suddenly oppose legalizing MJ. I have for at least a year now said he should do exactly that.

But this thread is about more than that. It's about the clarity of Trump as President. Anyone wanna bet that Hillary Clinton loved her some Electoral College right up until she lost because of it? Of course she did, we all know she did, but as a typical politician she does everything in the dark.

Relate that even to Trump negotiating with the Taliban. Anyone here believe that Obama didn't negotiate with terrorists as they were killing Americans? Of course he did, he just didn't tweet out "well we cancelled the meeting with terrorists today" and right on down the line......

So that begs the question, are we better off seeing how the sausage is made, or is Twitter Trump doing more harm than good by telling us everything?

I don't like the man, which doesn't mean he hasn't done things that I do like. In fact, he's surprised me more than once when something I thought would be a disaster turned into a win. I don't have a problem with that, it's good for the country. I don't want him or any president to 'lose.'

I'm with Gunny regarding many of his foreign policy decisions, I think the country will be paying a price for those for years. Hubris is a bitch and I'm of the mind that he really does believe he knows more than those who've fought the fights and those who've studied the countries, cultures, and peoples.

I think on the whole, twitter serves Trump with his core-those for whom the man is 'the CHOSEN ONE.' In a way, it's pointless there, as they don't need anything but a point to follow him.

Not so good in how he tweets to foreign countries or even on domestic issues, the non-issue of AL and hurricane being latest example. It makes it so easy for those who want to portray him as unbalanced or so self-serving.

I read them all, it reminds me what my problem is with him.

STTAB
09-09-2019, 12:40 PM
I don't like the man, which doesn't mean he hasn't done things that I do like. In fact, he's surprised me more than once when something I thought would be a disaster turned into a win. I don't have a problem with that, it's good for the country. I don't want him or any president to 'lose.'

I'm with @Gunny (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=30) regarding many of his foreign policy decisions, I think the country will be paying a price for those for years. Hubris is a bitch and I'm of the mind that he really does believe he knows more than those who've fought the fights and those who've studied the countries, cultures, and peoples.

I think on the whole, twitter serves Trump with his core-those for whom the man is 'the CHOSEN ONE.' In a way, it's pointless there, as they don't need anything but a point to follow him.

Not so good in how he tweets to foreign countries or even on domestic issues, the non-issue of AL and hurricane being latest example. It makes it so easy for those who want to portray him as unbalanced or so self-serving.

I read them all, it reminds me what my problem is with him.

But I want to go deeper than that.

Let's compare him directly to Hillary. She's a scumbag no doubt about it, but if all you ever saw about her was what she wanted you to see, how would you know that? If not for WikiLeaks, would we have ever known that this bitch was using a private emails server to get around those pesky FOIA laws while SecState? Of course we wouldn't have.

Or if you want to look at the last President, look at all the shady shit he did the media certainly didn't cover, or uncover as it were. if not for a few dogged outside the mainstream reporters, and federal judges who forced the government to turn over specific documents, we would have never known about some of the shady shit that fucker pulled. What's worse, Trump tweeting out that Alyssa Milano is a twat, or Obama's IRS unfairly targeting certain political groups? That sort of thing. That would never happen under Trump. That motherfucker would be tweeting out "________ Organization is a terror group and maybe someone should be looking into their tax status" know what I mean? I don't see in 5 years us coming up with ANYTHING that this Administration did that we don't already know about. He is just right out in the open.

I'm not entirely sure that is good for America, but I'm also not convinced it's worse than someone who is shady behind our backs.

Kathianne
09-09-2019, 12:46 PM
But I want to go deeper than that.

Let's compare him directly to Hillary. She's a scumbag no doubt about it, but if all you ever saw about her was what she wanted you to see, how would you know that? If not for WikiLeaks, would we have ever known that this bitch was using a private emails server to get around those pesky FOIA laws while SecState? Of course we wouldn't have.

Or if you want to look at the last President, look at all the shady shit he did the media certainly didn't cover, or uncover as it were. if not for a few dogged outside the mainstream reporters, and federal judges who forced the government to turn over specific documents, we would have never known about some of the shady shit that fucker pulled. What's worse, Trump tweeting out that Alyssa Milano is a twat, or Obama's IRS unfairly targeting certain political groups? That sort of thing. That would never happen under Trump. That motherfucker would be tweeting out "________ Organization is a terror group and maybe someone should be looking into their tax status" know what I mean? I don't see in 5 years us coming up with ANYTHING that this Administration did that we don't already know about. He is just right out in the open.

I'm not entirely sure that is good for America, but I'm also not convinced it's worse than someone who is shady behind our backs.

I don't want to look at all those things. Really I don't. When they are brought forward, yeah I read a lot about them.

I really think walls on some information are good. Not when we're talking about the attempted coup, which should have made everyone who doesn't care for Trump rethink what's been going on. It did me. Then again, what my take away is is that people really like 'their crooks or smart guys.' They elect and cheer for the corrupt and what they perceive to be strong men.

None seem to remember that the bullies and the cheaters were the insecure jerks from kindergarten on up.

pete311
09-09-2019, 12:59 PM

hint hint, twitter isn't writing those tweets, Trump is. Twitter exposes his opportunist instincts. He supports what will help him at that moment. Which is why you're all damned fools for trusting him.

STTAB
09-09-2019, 01:01 PM
I don't want to look at all those things. Really I don't. When they are brought forward, yeah I read a lot about them.

I really think walls on some information are good. Not when we're talking about the attempted coup, which should have made everyone who doesn't care for Trump rethink what's been going on. It did me. Then again, what my take away is is that people really like 'their crooks or smart guys.' They elect and cheer for the corrupt and what they perceive to be strong men.

None seem to remember that the bullies and the cheaters were the insecure jerks from kindergarten on up.

I think I'm with you . There are lot of things we know about inside Trump's Administration that maybe we don't need to know. I don't care , for example, if the Sec State called the President a moron during a meeting. I mean fuck sakes, we all get frustrated with our superiors from time to time. I once told a one star to his face that he was being a fucking asshole, and he was. On the other hand, as you said there was an attempted coup inside the government . That is 100% true, those motherfuckers were trying to oust Trump. And I believe 100% that Obama was at least aware. I don't know that he was involved, but at a minimum he knew. And then all the scandals in between.

And you are , obviously, dead on about so many Americans being okay with "their asshole" that's why Congress has a 24% approval rating but the same douches keep getting reelected, because they are all bottom feeding shit bags, but Americans "oh not MY representative, he's a good guy" so there you have it.

STTAB
09-09-2019, 01:04 PM
hint hint, twitter isn't writing those tweets, Trump is. Twitter exposes his opportunist instincts. He supports what will help him at that moment.

First of all, not only did I not say Twitter wrote those tweets I explicitly said Trump wrote them. Second of all how does supporting what will help him at the moment make him any different than any of the politicians you have voted for Petey. Hint hint, we all know it doesn't.

Third of all, your response was entirely off topic and thus I will ask that you either remain on topic, or leave the thread. Or perhaps Kathianne will do the latter for you if you can't do the former.

LongTermGuy
09-09-2019, 02:00 PM
Democrats want to condemn tweets but NOT terrorism?!

Informed Americans love Trump tweets...There is a reason...

Talking directly to the People....something the Leftist and Trump haters cant twist...spin and lie about...Dont like Trump tweets? Ignore....

Hate Trump?? >>Keep Complaing about Trump tweets and all the things he "Shouilda said...coulda said and musta said....all is good ....life is good....Trump tweets are good....keeps all talking ....better than being bored...:laugh:

Little bread and butter here....:laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=ccwG7VyIFiQ

Oh....One more thing!!!....Tonight...:cool::salute:`LIVE: President Donald Trump Rally in Fayetteville, NC 9/9/19`

`Monday, September 9, 2019: Join RSBN's Liz WIllis, Baylor Cook, Jordan Parker and cameramen Gage Fuller and Joe Petry for live all day coverage as President Donald J. Trump holds a campaign rally at Crown Expo Center in Fayetteville, NC. President Trump is expected to speak at 7:00pm EDT.`

rgb(249, 249, 249);">
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XY8eLOkVX0

STTAB
09-09-2019, 02:08 PM

Informed Americans love Trump tweets...There is a reason...

Talking directly to the People....something the Leftist and Trump haters cant twist...spin and lie about...Dont like Trump tweets? Ignore....

Hate Trump?? >>Keep Complaing about Trump tweets and all the things he "Shouilda said...coulda said and musta said....all is good ....life is good....Trump tweets are good....keeps all talking ....better than being bored...:laugh:

Little bread and butter here....:laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=ccwG7VyIFiQ

Oh....One more thing!!!....Tonight...:cool::salute:`LIVE: President Donald Trump Rally in Fayetteville, NC 9/9/19`

`Monday, September 9, 2019: Join RSBN's Liz WIllis, Baylor Cook, Jordan Parker and cameramen Gage Fuller and Joe Petry for live all day coverage as President Donald J. Trump holds a campaign rally at Crown Expo Center in Fayetteville, NC. President Trump is expected to speak at 7:00pm EDT.`

rgb(249, 249, 249);">
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XY8eLOkVX0

Your response is likewise completely off topic.

This topic is entirely about whether we are better or worse off knowing everything Trump tells us in his tweets .

Noir
09-09-2019, 02:32 PM

Informed Americans love Trump tweets...

Yes, all those Democrats, and uninformed Americans, such as *checks thread* Kathianne and STTAB. Huh.

As for twitter, I’d fall on the side that we’re better off knowing as much of the thoughts of our leaders as possible, it’s just a shame that Trumps thoughts are as they are.

Gunny
09-09-2019, 07:53 PM
I have to say I think Trump's use of social media to end-around the MSM during the 16 campaign was borderline brilliant. He found a weak spot in the enemy line and exploited it and they STILL haven't recovered.

Then there are his tweets that just drive me off the rails. Crap that just unnecessary. He gets caught up in too much personal bullshit. Nothing new about my opinion, btw. For instance, claiming he is trying to force Un to the negotiation table while giving him nothing and calling him crap like "Little Rocket Man" on social media. I stated then if I was Un I'd have told Trump to go f- himself. You have to at least let the enemy save a little face in a negotiation. If there's nothing in it for him, might as well go out with a bang. I consider he got lucky his tweets didn't backfire.

Whether or not he came out on top is NOT the point. That it was unnecessary is my point. Same with a lot of his crap. It's a double-edged sword with him. Brilliant or face-palm. No in-between.

One would assume that future candidates who use the same approach (twitter) might consider putting a filter between the President and the public.

Elessar
09-09-2019, 08:44 PM
One thing totally ignored is that any wise adult will change their mind and direction when
faced with new facts.

Only blinded and obsessed persons will not have a change of mind when given something
new to go on.

Kathianne
09-09-2019, 09:06 PM
One thing totally ignored is that any wise adult will change their mind and direction when
faced with new facts.

Only blinded and obsessed persons will not have a change of mind when given something
new to go on.

So true. Are you referring to the President and Alabama?

Elessar
09-09-2019, 09:18 PM
So true. Are you referring to the President and Alabama?

That is primary in my opinion. Most people do not have access to weather plots. The initial plots on Dorian
showed it could cross Florida and hit Mobile Alabama. Katrina did that in Lower FL and devastated
New Orleans.

Some haters like to pick at scabs that do not needing picked at.

Kathianne
09-09-2019, 09:44 PM
That is primary in my opinion. Most people do not have access to weather plots. The initial plots on Dorian
showed it could cross Florida and hit Mobile Alabama. Katrina did that in Lower FL and devastated
New Orleans.

Some haters like to pick at scabs that do not needing picked at.

Once again, the President is not 'most people,' he's the President and NOAA/NWS reports to him. He had that first map, those of us that watch or read the news, also saw it. Then it changed. I'm certain he was advised and given the revised map too.

He made a mistake 2 or 3 days later, including saying that people in GA and AL should take care, they were in the cross hairs of this very huge storm. This was a mistake, a simple mistake. Not a big deal, not at all. Just had to tweet or put out memo: Whoops, made a mistake, AL you are safe; GA, keep your eyes on southeastern parts. Again, no biggie.

Until he acted like it was not a mistake. He had to tweet it again, putting up the old, out-of-date map, while the Bahamas were still reeling.

NOAA put out simple advisory for Alabama-no NYT ad! "Alabama, you are safe from storm." That set off a twitter storm and then the altered map, which really set off the MSM which really does hate the man. Then came the unsigned letter that said, "President is right." Seriously, by which time the hurricane that wouldn't go away, was going away.

I purposefully did not bring the whole, stupid story up. It was too stupid. Yet the President was still tweeting on it yesterday. Sad.

Kathianne
09-09-2019, 09:48 PM
Seriously sad:

https://time.com/5671606/trump-hurricane-dorian-alabama/

icansayit
09-09-2019, 10:00 PM
How cute, and informative this has become (IMO). Not that it matters. But just think of the GRAVITY, and HORRIBLE seriousness of the President saying the Word "ALABAMA" while showing a map before the Hurricane.

Wow. We are really...all in terrible trouble when a man like that says such a horrible thing about the weather.

Not like there's anything else more serious people can point fingers at...due to so much hatred, and (IMO) ignorance.

Whatever will we do if the President says something else that UPSETS NOAA, or the WEATHER CHANNEL drones?

How about North Korea, or Iran. Bet they are really upset about the way the President just talks about ALABAMA????

So, so, sad.

Kathianne
09-09-2019, 10:04 PM
How cute, and informative this has become (IMO). Not that it matters. But just think of the GRAVITY, and HORRIBLE seriousness of the President saying the Word "ALABAMA" while showing a map before the Hurricane.

Wow. We are really...all in terrible trouble when a man like that says such a horrible thing about the weather.

Not like there's anything else more serious people can point fingers at...due to so much hatred, and (IMO) ignorance.

Whatever will we do if the President says something else that UPSETS NOAA, or the WEATHER CHANNEL drones?

How about North Korea, or Iran. Bet they are really upset about the way the President just talks about ALABAMA????

So, so, sad.

I'm certain that NK, Iran, China, the Taliban, bin Laden wherever he floats, Stalin, Mao, the Russians, the Syrians, and all those that hate the US are awake worrying about this.

They are asking for NOAA maps and laughing at what a f'd up country we are. Bet the Chinese can send Sharpies for all, maybe special white ones? Then tweet?

Maybe call you?

:laugh2::laugh2:

icansayit
09-09-2019, 10:57 PM
I'm certain that NK, Iran, China, the Taliban, bin Laden wherever he floats, Stalin, Mao, the Russians, the Syrians, and all those that hate the US are awake worrying about this.

They are asking for NOAA maps and laughing at what a f'd up country we are. Bet the Chinese can send Sharpies for all, maybe special white ones? Then tweet?

Maybe call you?

:laugh2::laugh2:

When did you decide to become so hostile Kathianne?

Not to worry. I'm sure you will be able to handle everything yourself.

Kathianne
09-09-2019, 11:02 PM
When did you decide to become so hostile Kathianne?

Not to worry. I'm sure you will be able to handle everything yourself.

Since you decided to be an jumper on-er to the hyper aggressive pro-Trump creepy guy.

I only react to those who are going there first. If you want nice, be nice. Look what Gunny wrote on your posts last evening.

I never was not nice to you, liked your posts that were good. Left alone anything I didn't get or want to be involved with. You chose to act differently, so you get it in return.

Stop, so will I.

Abbey Marie
09-10-2019, 08:10 AM
I have to say I think Trump's use of social media to end-around the MSM during the 16 campaign was borderline brilliant. He found a weak spot in the enemy line and exploited it and they STILL haven't recovered.

Then there are his tweets that just drive me off the rails. Crap that just unnecessary. He gets caught up in too much personal bullshit. Nothing new about my opinion, btw. For instance, claiming he is trying to force Un to the negotiation table while giving him nothing and calling him crap like "Little Rocket Man" on social media. I stated then if I was Un I'd have told Trump to go f- himself. You have to at least let the enemy save a little face in a negotiation. If there's nothing in it for him, might as well go out with a bang. I consider he got lucky his tweets didn't backfire.

Whether or not he came out on top is NOT the point. That it was unnecessary is my point. Same with a lot of his crap. It's a double-edged sword with him. Brilliant or face-palm. No in-between.

One would assume that future candidates who use the same approach (twitter) might consider putting a filter between the President and the public.

Well-said, Gunny.

My belief ON the topic ;) is that while Trump needs an editor for his tweets, it is the most surefire method of fighting the outrageously biased, lying, dangerous liberal media. And for that reason alone, I know we are better off suffering the downside. And no, that does not make me a Trump fan-girl with no mind of my own.

Gunny
09-10-2019, 08:31 AM
I'm just pondering this, having been through more than a couple of hurricanes. The ONE THING from "GO" that is sure about hurricanes is NOTHING is sure. They do all kinds of gymnastics. Hurricane David had a direct bead on Miami in 79 or 80 and we were prepared to get slammed and last second it "bounced" at the coast and went up and smacked the crap out of Orlando. We woke up to diminishing heavy rain. Talk about anti-climactic :)

When we lived in Key West we got slammed by Camille so hard the entire island was under water for days. Not the end. Camille crossed into the Gulf, regained strength and nailed NO.

If there is a hurricane heading for FL, everyone from Brownsville, TX to Maine is at potential risk. And no, no matter what the "experts" say, "Well, hurricanes usually do this or that ..." is wrong. They do as they damned well please.

So, being incorrect about a hurricane is not even a blip on my radar. Even if it's Trump. HOWEVER, I have to agree with with Kathianne that after the fact, a simple "Guess I guessed wrong" would have sufficed. The MSM is going to slam him anyway. If he walked on water out into the ocean and stopped the hurricane in its tracks he's STILL be wrong.

So I don't see the point to not just saying so and moving on.

Abbey Marie
09-10-2019, 08:36 AM
I'm just pondering this, having been through more than a couple of hurricanes. The ONE THING from "GO" that is sure about hurricanes is NOTHING is sure. They do all kinds of gymnastics. Hurricane David had a direct bead on Miami in 79 or 80 and we were prepared to get slammed and last second it "bounced" at the coast and went up and smacked the crap out of Orlando. We woke up to diminishing heavy rain. Talk about anti-climactic :)

When we lived in Key West we got slammed by Camille so hard the entire island was under water for days. Not the end. Camille crossed into the Gulf, regained strength and nailed NO.

If there is a hurricane heading for FL, everyone from Brownsville, TX to Maine is at potential risk. And no, no matter what the "experts" say, "Well, hurricanes usually do this or that ..." is wrong. They do as they damned well please.

So, being incorrect about a hurricane is not even a blip on my radar. Even if it's Trump. HOWEVER, I have to agree with with Kathianne that after the fact, a simple "Guess I guessed wrong" would have sufficed. The MSM is going to slam him anyway. If he walked on water out into the ocean and stopped the hurricane in its tracks he's STILL be wrong.

Lol, if he stopped the hurricane, the media would say he only did it to save Mar-a-Lago.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-10-2019, 08:42 AM
Well-said, Gunny.

My belief ON the topic ;) is that while Trump needs an editor for his tweets, it is the most surefire method of fighting the outrageously biased, lying, dangerous liberal media. And for that reason alone, I know we are better off suffering the downside. And no, that does not make me a Trump fan-girl with no mind of my own.
Trump's tweets show he is not perfect-- who ever said he was.
Yet the same people that cried their mesiah obama was perfect and even today still cry out that damn lie are the main ones lambasting Trump for not being so-- so as they lie that their messiah the ffing worthless traitor obama was.
Sure thee needs to be a filter on Trump's tweets.
Sure Trump is not perfect--no man is...
But when compared to any dem president in modern times, he is far far far better than any of them.So now we have those crying about his tweets-- yet they remain silent about the many , many, many hideous things obama did, the dem party constantly does.
My view those people can kiss my Southern ass.
I see a patriotic president that mainly does what he thinks is best for this nation. -one that does not deliberately try to weaken this nation as did obama traitor , the mainstream socialist and the dem party.
So yes, I am a fan of Trump..
Anybody that does not like that can kiss my ass....
I'll gladly drop my pants and give them 24 hours to draw a crowd.
I am not a fool , a child or a sycophant of any leader or any man.
Nor am I a person that one can face and get by with demeaning.
So please, do join me face to face, to ever try it .. -Tyr

Kathianne
09-10-2019, 08:56 AM

I don't think he needed to say he was 'wrong,' he just needed to stop trying to convince, then demand, he was right.

Gunny
09-10-2019, 09:22 AM
I don't think he needed to say he was 'wrong,' he just needed to stop trying to convince, then demand, he was right.I'd like to see him just say, "I was wrong. Sorry". About anything. The number of heads that would explode on the left would be a sight to behold :laugh:

Kathianne
09-10-2019, 09:23 AM
I'd like to see him just say, "I was wrong. Sorry". About anything. The number of heads that would explode on the left would be a sight to behold :laugh:

:laugh2: I hear you, but I guess it's the teacher in me, I don't need him to cross that line, it's too hard for him. Just stop digging, that is all.

Abbey Marie
09-10-2019, 09:27 AM
Frankly, I’m surprised they’re not suggesting he has early Dementia.

Kathianne
09-10-2019, 09:36 AM
Frankly, I’m surprised they’re not suggesting he has early Dementia.

Nah, love him or not, it's a job with so much. To mix up something like that, with all the maps I'm certain he was shown is nothing. What bothers me for the most part is his accepting that things get mixed up or just get by one. No big deal, until he made it one.

Biden? Well that is a scary proposition.

STTAB
09-10-2019, 09:54 AM
I'm with Gunny, first thing ANY leadership course teaches you is if you fuck up, just own up to that shit, in fact if someone on your team fucks up , own that too.

Of course I don't ever remember hearing Obama say "I made mistake and I'm sorry " either, so the bullshit from the media and liberals who never said boo about Obama doing it aggravate the fuck out of me, BUT again Trump was supposed to be different......

Abbey Marie
09-10-2019, 08:01 PM
I'm with Gunny, first thing ANY leadership course teaches you is if you fuck up, just own up to that shit, in fact if someone on your team fucks up , own that too.

Of course I don't ever remember hearing Obama say "I made mistake and I'm sorry " either, so the bullshit from the media and liberals who never said boo about Obama doing it aggravate the fuck out of me, BUT again Trump was supposed to be different......

Who is the last President you believed in?