PDA

View Full Version : Like I said - ignorant and uninformed

jimnyc
09-23-2019, 12:32 PM
Exactly what I have been saying about all of the lefties - IDIOTS.

Folks on the left are the stupidest F&^ks in the world, truly, and they apparently WANT to prove this daily.

A gun as heavy as 10 moving boxes. WTFFFFFFFFF????? I won't even get into the caliber and bullets. No point with the left.

---

Sheila Jackson Lee Confuses AR-15 for 10 Moving Boxes and a Heavy Machine Gun

Introducing her new gun-control legislation on Monday, Congresscritter Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas) proved conclusively that she's just too uninformed to go anywhere near the subject. She claims to have "held an AR-15 in my hand," which weighed as much as "10 boxes that you might be moving." She also claimed the rifle fired a .50 caliber round, and that "these kinds of bullets need to be licensed and do not need to be on the street."

Here's the video:

“I held an AR-15 in my hand, I wish I hadn’t. It is as heavy as 10 boxes that you might be moving. And the bullet that is utilized, a .50 caliber, these kinds of bullets need to be licensed and do not need to be on the street.” - Rep. @JacksonLeeTX18 pic.twitter.com/U71ir6BHZH

— Jason Howerton (@jason_howerton) September 23, 2019

If Lee wants to ban 90-pound .50 caliber AR-15s, I say, "Why not?" While she's at it, Lee could put a ban on flying cars, unicorns, and doing seven impossible things before breakfast. If Lee wants to get heavy .50 machine guns off the streets, well, first she's going to have to get some on the streets.

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/sheila-jackson-lee-confuses-ar-15-for-10-moving-boxes-and-a-heavy-machine-gun/

STTAB
09-23-2019, 12:41 PM
Exactly what I have been saying about all of the lefties - IDIOTS.

Folks on the left are the stupidest F&^ks in the world, truly, and they apparently WANT to prove this daily.

A gun as heavy as 10 moving boxes. WTFFFFFFFFF????? I won't even get into the caliber and bullets. No point with the left.

---

Sheila Jackson Lee Confuses AR-15 for 10 Moving Boxes and a Heavy Machine Gun

Introducing her new gun-control legislation on Monday, Congresscritter Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas) proved conclusively that she's just too uninformed to go anywhere near the subject. She claims to have "held an AR-15 in my hand," which weighed as much as "10 boxes that you might be moving." She also claimed the rifle fired a .50 caliber round, and that "these kinds of bullets need to be licensed and do not need to be on the street."

Here's the video:

If Lee wants to ban 90-pound .50 caliber AR-15s, I say, "Why not?" While she's at it, Lee could put a ban on flying cars, unicorns, and doing seven impossible things before breakfast. If Lee wants to get heavy .50 machine guns off the streets, well, first she's going to have to get some on the streets.

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/sheila-jackson-lee-confuses-ar-15-for-10-moving-boxes-and-a-heavy-machine-gun/

I've been saying this for years. We let the average American moron vote, and then treat the people they elect as if they are experts on every such topic.And while it happens in both parties, it obviously happens more in the Democratic Party, because they are the party of stupid. As I've said, 99$ of Democrats in Congress aren't even qualified to run a child's lemonade stand. This idiot is a perfect example. She has zero knowledge of ANYTHING.

Folks, we have to change the COTUS so that voting is no longer an automatic right given to any moron who happens to be a citizen of this country, or we are doomed.

jimnyc
09-23-2019, 12:56 PM
Think about this one for a minute...

HOW MANY on the left actually and somehow believed the words about this one? My instant thought was that it was SO bad, that no one would believe this idiotic statement. But I have a weird feeling I am wrong on that one.

STTAB
09-23-2019, 01:36 PM
Think about this one for a minute...

HOW MANY on the left actually and somehow believed the words about this one? My instant thought was that it was SO bad, that no one would believe this idiotic statement. But I have a weird feeling I am wrong on that one.

You are wrong Jimmy. Sheila Jackson, like other Democrats, knows EXACTLY how stupid their voter base is and they take every advantage of that. Look at how many outright lies Democrats perpetrate on their voters, but those people just keep on voting Democrat, because they are stupid. Democrats have spent DECADES making sure that public schools turn out a largely stupid voter base so that they will keep on voting Democrat. Who would believe Sheila Jackson has ever in her life held an AR15? Or could tell you difference between a .223 round a .50 round? Well, you would think no one would believe that, but here we are.

Democrats tell stupid outrageous lies for two reasons.

1. They know that most of their voters are stupid and will never catch on

and

2. They know of the very few who are not stupid, most of them are like our own Petey they don't care, they will lie will to defend the lie because they are also fundamentally dishonest people

So, there are zero consequences to them for lying to the American people. None. In what world except ours could a person like Adam Schiff for 3 fucking years tell everyone "I have seen the definitive proof that Trump colluded with the Russians to steal the 2016 election" and when it is proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that he lied face zero consequences? The answer, of course, is none.

jimnyc
09-23-2019, 01:49 PM
The absolute best of all the lefty idiots in congress? The endless fun articles and not a peep from them. They RUN from it as quick as they can!! As if they never seen or heard about it. :laugh:

Elessar
09-23-2019, 08:11 PM
How downright stupid can one person be?

If you don't know what you are talking about, then shut the F*** up
before making a fool of your self. Better yet, research before opening
your pie hole.

What kind of boxes was she moving, Velveeta Cheese or
Rice a Roni?

Geeze! Some people's children!