PDA

View Full Version : Trey Gowdy joins Trump legal team

NightTrain
10-08-2019, 07:41 PM
Boom!

There's going to be some fireworks now. I can't wait to watch him dismantle this liberal circus.

As an added bonus, he knows what closets are hiding skeletons.

Former Republican Rep. Trey Gowdy has been tapped to serve as outside counsel to President Donald Trump as the House impeachment inquiry expands.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/oct/8/trey-gowdy-joins-trump-legal-team/

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-08-2019, 08:57 PM
Boom!

There's going to be some fireworks now. I can't wait to watch him dismantle this liberal circus.

As an added bonus, he knows what closets are hiding skeletons.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/oct/8/trey-gowdy-joins-trump-legal-team/

Well, I see that one of my prayers just got answered...
Now if all the dem politicians will just be judged for their corruption, treason and arrogant pride in the insanity they attempt to inflict upon decent, honorable and true citizens of this great nation- the other prayer will have born very blessed fruits too..
I know-- too, too, far too much to ask for......--Tyr

icansayit
10-08-2019, 08:59 PM
I wonder how Mr. Schiff, and Mr. Nadless Nadler are feeling about now? Trey Gowdy can LOOK RIGHT THROUGH THEM. And they know it. They were really happy when Trey announced he wouldn't be running for another term.

But now....THE DOG IS LOOSE! Gonna be some real demonstrations of how LIBERALS can RUN, and become TURNCOATS now. Aside from EATING each other. They will be looking for scraps, or old refrigerator boxes to Hide Under, and In, very soon too!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-bJMe8Q6X5x4/U0QY3aa_DuI/AAAAAAAAHVY/LZNGlI_fSn0/s1600/1947570_447985638667003_1526935704_n.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uN9uIqNqxg

LongTermGuy
10-08-2019, 09:05 PM
Ahhh...yes flash from the past...:cool:
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/98/12/61/981261dc577aa64fd7ea79913dd1ee8a.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/0f/11/9b/0f119b8a2f09fe329f1764f2ad03b9fd.jpg

LongTermGuy
10-08-2019, 09:12 PM
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/54/7f/53/547f53bcd93f05ba9a4d345cb965b3e0.jpg

Elessar
10-08-2019, 09:35 PM
Gowdy is rough, direct, and fair.

That scares liberals to all hell!:laugh:

Sparks and shit will fly - fast!

pete311
10-08-2019, 09:44 PM
You guys are excited for someone who couldn’t bring down Hillary and then quit his job?

Elessar
10-08-2019, 09:51 PM
You guys are excited for someone who couldn’t bring down Hillary and then quit his job?

Figures you would respond like this, loser.

And he did not quit his job. He simply did not run for re-election.
Huge difference.

SassyLady
10-08-2019, 10:03 PM
He wanted to practice law again ... and guess what, he's getting to do it for the President.

He didn't bring Hilary down due to corrupt FBI and justice department.

icansayit
10-08-2019, 11:53 PM

https://lorrab.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/d80.jpg?w=640
We all expected nothing less, from someone with Nothing Less to talk about here.

Keep on believing everything you bring here. The entertainment factor...though very weak from you. Let's us all see how fractured your mind has become...following all the Rats...running from One Sinking Garbage Barge, (The Schiffless), to another Garbage Barge (The Useless).

In any event. We are all pleased as punch (Like DNC Kool-aid) for your endless projection of ignorance, and stupidity.

Don't give up. https://i.redd.it/levbpsbyd6j21.jpg

https://pics.me.me/buckle-up-the-democratic-party-is-about-to-go-down-34619154.png

pete311
10-09-2019, 07:45 AM
What a winner

jimnyc
10-09-2019, 08:27 AM
What a winner

*yawn* petey trolling again

pete311
10-09-2019, 08:29 AM
Keep ignoring the members who post nothing but stupid meme images.

jimnyc
10-09-2019, 08:43 AM
Keep ignoring the members who post nothing but stupid meme images.

Don't worry about others. I'm trying to get YOU to try and participate again like you used to. Sadly, you have now become my little beotch, and come to play games only with one liners ad BS. It was more pleasant when you used to participate. Now, you aren't someone with a differing opinion, you're someone with insults and BS only, and zero interest in discussing anything at all.

Or stay my little beotch. I don't mind replying to you in either manner.

Off to the doc though LB, so you have an hour reprieve. :) :lol:

pete311
10-09-2019, 08:45 AM
Don't worry about others. I'm trying to get YOU to try and participate again like you used to. Sadly, you have now become my little beotch, and come to play games only with one liners ad BS. It was more pleasant when you used to participate. Now, you aren't someone with a differing opinion, you're someone with insults and BS only, and zero interest in discussing anything at all.

Or stay my little beotch. I don't mind replying to you in either manner.

Off to the doc though LB, so you have an hour reprieve. :) :lol:

Ah different standards, how interesting. Why would I put in the effort when you don't police anyone else? I learned that lesson a long time ago here.

Drummond
10-09-2019, 08:56 AM
Ah different standards, how interesting. Why would I put in the effort when you don't police anyone else? I learned that lesson a long time ago here.

I remember the days when entire threads were filled with honest, useful, thought-provoking discussion, entered into for the sake of decent conversation.

Funnily enough, Lefties weren't usually involved .... :rolleyes:

I think that trolling is seen where substitutions are needed for such debate, because the troll knows s/he has nothing else to offer that could ever be worth considering. It's 'nature abhors a vacuum' stuff, where instead of nothing, you get troll garbage.

The sad thing is when the troll feels proud of the trolling. 'Empty vessels make the most noise' ... :laugh2:

Kathianne
10-09-2019, 08:59 AM
I remember the days when entire threads were filled with honest, useful, thought-provoking discussion, entered into for the sake of decent conversation.

Funnily enough, Lefties weren't usually involved .... :rolleyes:

I think that trolling is seen where substitutions are needed for such debate, because the troll knows s/he has nothing else to offer that could ever be worth considering. It's 'nature abhors a vacuum' stuff, where instead of nothing, you get troll garbage.

The sad thing is when the troll feels proud of the trolling. 'Empty vessels make the most noise' ... :laugh2:

I have to say that there are several who are posting memes or gifs just to scream where they stand, like everyone else doesn't know. We know. They bore us. It's Pete this time, but two others that are not liberal.

Drummond
10-09-2019, 09:03 AM
I have to say that there are several who are posting memes or gifs just to scream where they stand, like everyone else doesn't know. We know. They bore us. It's Pete this time, but two others that are not liberal.

I suppose it depends on circumstances. There are times when people post out of sheer outrage, to let off steam, rather than a form of mischievous sport.

But, trolling for the sake of it, to get a rise out of others and for no other reason .. what's the point ? Hardly constructive activity ...

STTAB
10-09-2019, 09:32 AM
I suppose it depends on circumstances. There are times when people post out of sheer outrage, to let off steam, rather than a form of mischievous sport.

But, trolling for the sake of it, to get a rise out of others and for no other reason .. what's the point ? Hardly constructive activity ...

I'd rather deal with Petey's one liners than see that dummy posting more ignorant ass memes in a serious thread, but that's just me.

However, sorry Jim Pete has a point. You can't get onto one poster for trolling and then ignore another who is doing the same thing because you agree with one person's politics. Well, obviously you can, but you shouldn't. Myself , I think it's simply a function of you see many posters complaining about the one, but not the other, and so you react, but that's not right. Just my two cents.

Kathianne
10-09-2019, 09:45 AM

The two I’m referring to troll.

jimnyc
10-09-2019, 10:01 AM
I'd rather deal with Petey's one liners than see that dummy posting more ignorant ass memes in a serious thread, but that's just me.

However, sorry Jim Pete has a point. You can't get onto one poster for trolling and then ignore another who is doing the same thing because you agree with one person's politics. Well, obviously you can, but you shouldn't. Myself , I think it's simply a function of you see many posters complaining about the one, but not the other, and so you react, but that's not right. Just my two cents.

As usual, I base things on a case by case basis. And in this case, based on who I interact with directly. I don't care for memes and don't post them myself, but for the most part, folks aren't replying to ME with them. I talk about my interaction.

If/when someone trolls with me based on memes, they too will be called a troll by me for doing so. That's if of course they reply to my regular posts with them instead of trying to communicate.

And someone posting dumb memes is still different than telling people they shit themselves or were jerkin off or other unsavory things. While the meme over and over and over thing isn't my cup of tea, it's hardly "trolling", especially when compared to ACTUAL trolling and going personal with people. If it were rules violations, then that's different. I'm just calling someone a troll based on years of interaction. I don't have a single person otherwise trolling me, hence me saying something to one person. What OTHERS have an issue with, that's different.

I don't care for tons of memes, but it's not a rule violation.
I don't care for non-stop one liners and/or non-stop insults, but really aren't rule violations.

So me saying something, again, is simply based on my interactions directly with folks. You don't see me threatening bans or anything over it. I'm simply pointing out someone who replies to me who is acting like a trolling dick. So I point it out.

If YOU were to reply to me the way he does - you too would be called the same. If YOU were to get into it with Pete and do the same with him, then that's your business and up to you to reply. But don't act like this is moderator action and I somehow have to treat folks equally, as it's not.

jimnyc
10-09-2019, 10:04 AM
The two I’m referring to troll.

Yup, it's simple. OFFER something when you post. Even someone I agree with 100% can make a post I disagree with 100% and not nearly be trolling at all. But make a shitty post non-stop just to irritate others? Trolling. A snide remark and/or memes meant to irritate others solely? Trolling.

STTAB
10-09-2019, 10:32 AM
As usual, I base things on a case by case basis. And in this case, based on who I interact with directly. I don't care for memes and don't post them myself, but for the most part, folks aren't replying to ME with them. I talk about my interaction.

If/when someone trolls with me based on memes, they too will be called a troll by me for doing so. That's if of course they reply to my regular posts with them instead of trying to communicate.

And someone posting dumb memes is still different than telling people they shit themselves or were jerkin off or other unsavory things. While the meme over and over and over thing isn't my cup of tea, it's hardly "trolling", especially when compared to ACTUAL trolling and going personal with people. If it were rules violations, then that's different. I'm just calling someone a troll based on years of interaction. I don't have a single person otherwise trolling me, hence me saying something to one person. What OTHERS have an issue with, that's different.

I don't care for tons of memes, but it's not a rule violation.
I don't care for non-stop one liners and/or non-stop insults, but really aren't rule violations.

So me saying something, again, is simply based on my interactions directly with folks. You don't see me threatening bans or anything over it. I'm simply pointing out someone who replies to me who is acting like a trolling dick. So I point it out.

If YOU were to reply to me the way he does - you too would be called the same. If YOU were to get into it with Pete and do the same with him, then that's your business and up to you to reply. But don't act like this is moderator action and I somehow have to treat folks equally, as it's not.

I haven't seen you take moderator actions against Pete, and haven't seen him claim that you did, so I wasn't going there. I was talking about as a poster, not as the admin of the board. To me , the same issue as I had with Darin awhile back, he didn't ever take action against me as an admin, but he sure made sure to constantly put in his two cents about my behavior while ignoring same from others. Just a hot button for me that I'll defend even Pete, I don't mean to insult you or get you mad. Just giving my 2 cents.

STTAB
10-09-2019, 10:34 AM
Yup, it's simple. OFFER something when you post. Even someone I agree with 100% can make a post I disagree with 100% and not nearly be trolling at all. But make a shitty post non-stop just to irritate others? Trolling. A snide remark and/or memes meant to irritate others solely? Trolling.

Personally I think it's funny when people post about a link to an article about something they don't know understand so they have comment, they just know they are supposed to be mad, about something. You see it far more often on the other board just people posting shit they don't even understand because orange man bad.

jimnyc
10-09-2019, 10:41 AM
I haven't seen you take moderator actions against Pete, and haven't seen him claim that you did, so I wasn't going there. I was talking about as a poster, not as the admin of the board. To me , the same issue as I had with Darin awhile back, he didn't ever take action against me as an admin, but he sure made sure to constantly put in his two cents about my behavior while ignoring same from others. Just a hot button for me that I'll defend even Pete, I don't mean to insult you or get you mad. Just giving my 2 cents.

As a poster, a regular member like everyone else - I base things on my interactions here - with ME, and judge people that way. I KNOW that some don't get along with others, but are pleasant with me. Should I be shitty with them because someone else has an issue? Nope, and I don't. Not unless a rule has been broken. Otherwise I am a member like everyone else and I will only judge people based on how they are with me, for the most part.

STTAB
10-09-2019, 11:06 AM
As a poster, a regular member like everyone else - I base things on my interactions here - with ME, and judge people that way. I KNOW that some don't get along with others, but are pleasant with me. Should I be shitty with them because someone else has an issue? Nope, and I don't. Not unless a rule has been broken. Otherwise I am a member like everyone else and I will only judge people based on how they are with me, for the most part.

Well, we just disagree on the entire issue of calling out "friends" probably why I never get butt hurt all those times you get onto me when I full well know I deserved it and didn't expect any slack because we're "friends"

Bottom line is still Petey being a jack ass little twerp though.

LongTermGuy
10-09-2019, 01:51 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=bcuKTheCcsE

STTAB
10-09-2019, 01:55 PM
Perfect example. Pete was actually posting on topic and LTG does nothing but troll.

pete311
10-09-2019, 01:58 PM

So nothing to say but a trolling video... let me guess, Jim won't say a word.

NightTrain
10-09-2019, 02:00 PM
Perfect example. Pete was actually posting on topic and LTG does nothing but troll.

LTG responded to a troll with a trolling post. Apropos.

NightTrain
10-09-2019, 02:01 PM

Tissue?

LongTermGuy
10-09-2019, 02:02 PM

....pete`s ok just doing "his thing" (and most understand why)...in responce we can do our thing and just move on...
:thumb:
https://i.imgflip.com/stkcq.jpg

jimnyc
10-09-2019, 02:04 PM

I'm not interacting with him and his post wasn't to me - so WHY would I? Again, we aren't talking about rules/moderating - so as a regular member, why would I give a flying fuck what he says to you? If you think he's trolling with you. say something to him. I sure as fuck do with your trolling ass when you do.

Are you truly too stupid to be able to separate an individual from posting and someone moderating? When I start telling you "stop trolling" and start banning you for your crap, then you may have a point. Right now all you have is an individual pointing out your stupidity when I interact with you. And you deliver plenty of it!! But then you seem to think that I then should have an issue with anyone giving you a hard time in return, even if trolling you.

Get it through your thick head - or heads if others don't understand - if I'm acting as a regular member and I'm not moderating someone, then I have the same rights as everyone. And I choose mine to tell the person who is always trolling me, what a troll he is. But that doesn't mean I therefore then have to have an issue with any member here and their negative posting, trolling, videos, memes... if it isn't against the rules, I don't give a crap. And if further not even posted towards me, then I truly don't give a crap.

LongTermGuy
10-09-2019, 02:18 PM

Oh come on pete...figure it out...The video is what I feel about you...a pesky fly...nothing more...not trying to get you banned...no cuss word or direct threats to you....Learn to relax pete...:coffee:

STTAB
10-09-2019, 02:30 PM
I'm not interacting with him and his post wasn't to me - so WHY would I? Again, we aren't talking about rules/moderating - so as a regular member, why would I give a flying fuck what he says to you? If you think he's trolling with you. say something to him. I sure as fuck do with your trolling ass when you do.

Are you truly too stupid to be able to separate an individual from posting and someone moderating? When I start telling you "stop trolling" and start banning you for your crap, then you may have a point. Right now all you have is an individual pointing out your stupidity when I interact with you. And you deliver plenty of it!! But then you seem to think that I then should have an issue with anyone giving you a hard time in return, even if trolling you.

Get it through your thick head - or heads if others don't understand - if I'm acting as a regular member and I'm not moderating someone, then I have the same rights as everyone. And I choose mine to tell the person who is always trolling me, what a troll he is. But that doesn't mean I therefore then have to have an issue with any member here and their negative posting, trolling, videos, memes... if it isn't against the rules, I don't give a crap. And if further not even posted towards me, then I truly don't give a crap.

I 100% agree with you Jim, you have EVERY right that regular members have. That's not what I'm personally saying.

My opinion is that EVERY member should say, for example, "hey knock it off with the constant stupid memes" again just my 2 cents, worth what you paid for it I know LOL

jimnyc
10-09-2019, 02:44 PM
I 100% agree with you Jim, you have EVERY right that regular members have. That's not what I'm personally saying.

My opinion is that EVERY member should say, for example, "hey knock it off with the constant stupid memes" again just my 2 cents, worth what you paid for it I know LOL

There's no doubt that others here post crap towards pete. But unless it breaks the rules, I really don't care. And if it's pete, then I would say the majority of it is deserved and he brought it upon himself.

But yeah, then I see in other threads, sometimes threads get eaten up by pictures. RSR was one famous for posting 2 or 3 in a row in a thread, or maybe 40.

icansayit
10-09-2019, 02:49 PM

You are the lone member here who taught the rest of us how to BE...JUST LIKE YOU...in every way.

http://a536.phobos.apple.com/us/r30/Purple/60/c0/21/mzl.dqqgjsee.png

I found your book petey. Ya know? The one where you demonstrate how TROLLING is your life, and nobody will stop you?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-swhUUFGbK4g/UKIo0eBhwNI/AAAAAAAAAtA/HaNs4Utxcic/s640/Poster+3+Image+and+Type.jpg

STTAB
10-09-2019, 02:52 PM
You are the lone member here who taught the rest of us how to BE...JUST LIKE YOU...in every way.

http://a536.phobos.apple.com/us/r30/Purple/60/c0/21/mzl.dqqgjsee.png

I found your book petey. Ya know? The one where you demonstrate how TROLLING is your life, and nobody will stop you?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-swhUUFGbK4g/UKIo0eBhwNI/AAAAAAAAAtA/HaNs4Utxcic/s640/Poster+3+Image+and+Type.jpg

You suck as a poster. Pete brings more to the conversation in terms of expressing a view point than you do.

There, I said it.

Elessar
10-09-2019, 03:06 PM
Gawd this thread got derailed fast!

I would say stick to the original subject.

Otherwise, if scrapping, memes, and just fighting is desired, open a thread
in the Steel Cage and have at it.

icansayit
10-09-2019, 03:13 PM
You suck as a poster. Pete brings more to the conversation in terms of expressing a view point than you do.

There, I said it.

Here, I'll say it too! I must be doing something right if YOU are offended in any way. Don't melt. That's my viewpoint.

STTAB
10-09-2019, 03:23 PM
Here, I'll say it too! I must be doing something right if YOU are offended in any way. Don't melt. That's my viewpoint.

Thinking you're an idiot who doesn't bring anything on topic to any thread is not the same as being offended. Have a nice day.

icansayit
10-09-2019, 03:49 PM
Thinking you're an idiot who doesn't bring anything on topic to any thread is not the same as being offended. Have a nice day.

Thanks for being my warning about idiots. You won.

Drummond
10-09-2019, 03:57 PM
Oh come on pete...figure it out...The video is what I feel about you...a pesky fly...nothing more...not trying to get you banned...no cuss word or direct threats to you....Learn to relax pete...:coffee:

This helps to confirm the sort of point I tried to make earlier. Your post reacted to past material (& the source of it !). A committed troll, though, perpetrates a trolling action as something other than a reaction. It's proactive, not reactive.

As I see it, there's a critical difference there !

LongTermGuy
10-09-2019, 04:22 PM
Some Booker T and "Green Onions"...calm things down a bit.....

Trey Gowdy would approve!
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/f6/1e/ed/f61eedbed5603020a67cff1320eb4d48--trey-gowdy-smile.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pe2K5iT8lwE

Abbey Marie
10-09-2019, 05:03 PM
I think the definitions of trolling here are too nit- picky.

A troll is simply a person who looks around to find someone they don’t like for whatever reason, and when found, makes personal jabs at that person. Usually intended to humiliate or even intimidate. Be they by words or memes. Be they proactive or reactive. Be they on- topic or off- topic. Be they high-level insults or immature memes.

It’s the intent, not the execution.

I agree with Drummond that the level of discourse isn’t always what it used to be. But then again, the level of nastiness is far less as well. There are still some of us who try to stay on topic and remain non-personal. These are intense times in the world, and I think we are all on edge (well, not Rick. He’s still the cool and confident guy we know and love ;)).

Kathianne
10-09-2019, 05:16 PM

A troll is simply a person who looks around to find someone they don’t like for whatever reason, and when found, makes personal jabs at that person. Usually intended to humiliate or even intimidate. Be they by words or memes. Be they proactive or reactive. Be they on- topic or off- topic. Be they high-level insults or immature memes.

I agree with Drummond that the level of discourse isn’t always what it used to be. But then again, the level of nastiness is far less as well. There are still some of us who try to stay on topic and remain non-personal. These are intense times in the world, and I think we are all on edge (well, not Rick. He’s still the cool and confident guy we know and love ;)).
Spot on.

Drummond
10-10-2019, 06:36 AM

Some good points, Abbey, & thanks for your agreement with my earlier point.

That said ... if a contributor has been provoked by an unsuitably provocative post .. I do think that a response in kind can be understood for what it is, and to a great extent, excused (maybe depending on how far the response goes ?). As I understand it, you're saying that a response in kind to a troll post is also a troll post ?

It surely makes sense to believe that forums such as this should of necessity be 'anti troll' in their Administration. But, taking your point fully on board would mean that the Cage area becomes 'Troll Central' .. and a means of tolerating troll action ??

As I see it, the Cage represents a form of 'safety valve', where acrimonious exchanges can find their appropriate resolutions (or not) ... I don't see it as an appeasement measure to facilitate trolling ! But to equate proactivity with reactions to it, surely labels the Cage as a troll environment, set up to permit it ?

There are times, I believe, when a troll can deserve something of what s/he metes out ! For that reason, I'd defend the Cage being where it is, NOT as a 'troll facilitation arena', but as an area serving an appropriate function to those who find they need it. Better there, than elsewhere .. ?

Kathianne
10-10-2019, 06:45 AM
Some good points, Abbey, & thanks for your agreement with my earlier point.

That said ... if a contributor has been provoked by an unsuitably provocative post .. I do think that a response in kind can be understood for what it is, and to a great extent, excused (maybe depending on how far the response goes ?). As I understand it, you're saying that a response in kind to a troll post is also a troll post ?

It surely makes sense to believe that forums such as this should of necessity be 'anti troll' in their Administration. But, taking your point fully on board would mean that the Cage area becomes 'Troll Central' .. and a means of tolerating troll action ??

As I see it, the Cage represents a form of 'safety valve', where acrimonious exchanges can find their appropriate resolutions (or not) ... I don't see it as an appeasement measure to facilitate trolling ! But to equate proactivity with reactions to it, surely labels the Cage as a troll environment, set up to permit it ?

There are times, I believe, when a troll can deserve something of what s/he metes out ! For that reason, I'd defend the Cage being where it is, NOT as a 'troll facilitation arena', but as an area serving an appropriate function to those who find they need it. Better there, than elsewhere .. ?

IMO, if all these memes and other distractions were left in cage or some in lounge, no problem. The trolls though are just posting nonsense in news and topic threads. Just go scrolling, you'll notice.

Drummond
10-10-2019, 06:59 AM
IMO, if all these memes and other distractions were left in cage or some in lounge, no problem. The trolls though are just posting nonsense in news and topic threads. Just go scrolling, you'll notice.

Fair point.

I recall one ex-poster (I think you'll know who I mean) who used the forum as a trolling playground. I spent literally years indulging in spat after spat with him. He had intelligence, and real worth as a contributor who could've been an asset of value to this forum .. but, it was all wasted on a mixture of troll goading and gross (and ludicrous) political misrepresentation. Thread after thread was derailed from his activities.

In hindsight, I should've invited him to the Cage, and refused to engage in debate with him anywhere else. Were we as bad as each other ? Debatable ! But I'd always argue that a goading mentality deserves greater censure and criticism than the one being goaded. The one doesn't equate to the other.

pete311
10-10-2019, 07:54 AM
I can't wait for him to try and square what he said here with what is happening with the Trump admin
https://www.newsweek.com/clip-trey-gowdy-condemning-obamas-refusal-turn-over-documents-resurfaces-amid-trump-white-house-1464258

STTAB
10-10-2019, 11:15 AM
I can't wait for him to try and square what he said here with what is happening with the Trump admin
https://www.newsweek.com/clip-trey-gowdy-condemning-obamas-refusal-turn-over-documents-resurfaces-amid-trump-white-house-1464258

I've posted in the past, I'm not a Gowdey fan, but this right here was a slow softball thrown right up the middle by you. In the clip Trey is talking about refusing to comply with subpoenas. The House isn't subpoening right now, they are simply requesting and the White House is refusing in an attempt to force this into court.