PDA

View Full Version : Sleep Joe, to Lying Joe, to Corrupt Joe, to now Crybaby Joe

jimnyc
10-10-2019, 12:05 PM
Biden apparently doesn't like his business dealings discussed. And continues to try and dictate who can discuss his BS.

Joe, you're done, you apparently just don't see it yet.

---

Ukraine Fallout Turns Tough Guy Joe Biden into Big Crybaby

Because he has no good answers for why his ne’er-do-well son Hunter was paid a sweet $50,000 a month — a month! — by a Ukrainian energy company, former-tough guy Joe Biden is going the full-crybaby to kill the story.
So, uhm, what happened to the badass who took on Corn Pop? What happened to the tough guy who was going to beat President Trump like a drum? What happened to the sunglasses and swagger?

I’ll tell you what happened…

Joe Biden got old. And I don’t mean number-wise. While Clint Eastwood is still knocking them out of the park at age 89, Joe Biden’s eye is exploding, his dentures are falling out, and now he’s ranting and raving at the refs because he’s losing the game.

On Thursday, the far-left New York Times published an op-ed written by Breitbart’s own Peter Schweizer, author of the recent bestseller Secret Empires. In the piece, Schweizer uses Biden and Sen. Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) as an example of why Congress must pass reforms closing the “glaring loophole [that] provide political families with an opportunity to effectively ‘offshore’ corruption and cronyism.”

About Biden, Schweizer lays out the devastating facts:

As vice president, Joe Biden served as point person on American policy toward China and Ukraine. In both instances, his son Hunter, a businessman, landed deals he was apparently unqualified to score save for one thing: his father.

In December 2013, Joe and Hunter Biden flew aboard Air Force Two to China; less than two weeks after the trip, Hunter’s firm, Rosemont Seneca Partners, which he founded with two other businessmen in June 2013, finalized a deal to open a fund, BHR Partners, whose largest shareholder is the government-run Bank of China, even though he had scant background in private equity. (Representatives of the fund claim that the timing of the deal and the Bidens’ trip to China was coincidental.) Thus far, the firm has invested about $2.1 billion, according to its website.

With the Russian invasion of Crimea in 2014, Joe Biden became point person in Ukraine as well. That same year, Hunter Biden landed a board position with the Ukrainian energy giant Burisma Holdings. Despite having no background in energy or Ukraine, the vice president’s son was paid as much as $50,000 a month, according to financial records. (He left the board in early 2019.)

Why would someone with so little experience be able to command such enormous payments? Joe Biden recently claimed, “I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings.” But Hunter Biden admitted to The New Yorker that on one occasion, they had in fact discussed his work for Burisma[.]

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2019/10/10/nolte-ukraine-fallout-turns-tough-guy-joe-biden-into-big-crybaby/

STTAB
10-10-2019, 12:17 PM
Joe Biden is a genuinely dumb person.

Hey Pete, I have a question for you, I know you're reading this thread. How do you feel about Joe Biden also being a draft dodger? I know you have criticized Trump for it ad nauseum. Just wondered if you will also criticize Biden.

https://www.insidesources.com/joe-bidens-draft-record-looks-a-lot-like-donald-trumps-do-democrats-care/

Knowing you lack integrity , I'll go and answer for you. "that is different than when Trump did it...........somehow"

Kathianne
10-10-2019, 12:20 PM
What is so weird is he is telling the reporters, the tv talking heads, any media that he can, 'to defend him, stand up to Trump!' Like the MSM is owned by the Dems. Who'd have thought. LOL! He's also trying to keep the tv outlets from running the President's aggressive commercials. Really. First amendment much?

STTAB
10-10-2019, 12:21 PM
What is so weird is he is telling the reporters, the tv talking heads, any media that he can, 'to defend him, stand up to Trump!' Like the MSM is owned by the Dems. Who'd have thought. LOL! He's also trying to keep the tv outlets from running the President's aggressive commercials. Really. First amendment much?

Yep, his response is always "I've already cleared myself of wrong doing, why aren't you going after Trump for looking into my crimes?" LOL

Elessar
10-10-2019, 06:24 PM
This all a quandry, just pointing at two people - Biden and Trump.

Anyone here ever had bone spurs? They are painful as hell.

What about Biden's years on a HS football team? Asthma was something that
would refuse you from a team.

Let's get to other names dropped.
Bill Clinton - got draft deferments for years because he enrolled in ROTC.
But it was pointed out he never took the uniform out of the closet or attended
any drills.

Dick Cheney - known heart problems.

Two not mentioned.

GWB - served in the Air National Guard long enough to gain retirement points,
even volunteered for 'Nam service but would have had to train on another jet fighter,
then the war ended.

Obama - his draft records are sealed, like all of his true history.