PDA

View Full Version : What I Fear

Kathianne
10-10-2019, 04:05 PM
Yeah, I know so self-righteous. Sad thing is that the Democrats have come along to actually make him not look so bad. In any case, it is what I feared from his announcement to enter the last primary:

https://thebulwark.com/dear-republicans-is-this-the-idol-to-whom-you-have-sold-your-souls/

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-10-2019, 04:23 PM
Yeah, I know so self-righteous. Sad thing is that the Democrats have come along to actually make him not look so bad. In any case, it is what I feared from his announcement to enter the last primary:

https://thebulwark.com/dear-republicans-is-this-the-idol-to-whom-you-have-sold-your-souls/

I read the article.......
I found it to be another anti-Trump, anti-Republican, anti -Rush Limbaugh, propaganda piece, that promotes twisted views on reality and does so by omission of refuting facts, context distortion and outright lying.
Trump as President is by sworn oath of office-- the highest law enforcement officer of this nation- his seeking truth, wanting an investigation into corruption regardless of the believed to be culprit does not rate an impeachment attempt, -in fact-, it does rate a great and mighty sincere and appreciative Bravo from this nation's true and patriotic citizens, IMHO!
This long running taboo on investigating the openly treasonous dem party and its almost always corrupt high officials has to be stopped if this nation is to survive, IMHO..-Tyr

jimnyc
10-10-2019, 04:34 PM
My only problem is that they make a point of stating that folks who agree or side with Trump are 'selling their souls'. Why can't it be that some agree with him, Some agree with many of his stances. Agreeing or standing behind him on many a thing doesn't mean someone is selling their soul. I don't like being labeled in some manners nor as part of some group that many try to describe. Many of us are just simply supporters, not soul sellers. That, and labeling Trump's call with Ukraine to be a 'shake down'. Does sound quite a bit slanted, but thought provoking to an extent.

Kathianne
10-10-2019, 05:12 PM
My only problem is that they make a point of stating that folks who agree or side with Trump are 'selling their souls'. Why can't it be that some agree with him, Some agree with many of his stances. Agreeing or standing behind him on many a thing doesn't mean someone is selling their soul. I don't like being labeled in some manners nor as part of some group that many try to describe. Many of us are just simply supporters, not soul sellers. That, and labeling Trump's call with Ukraine to be a 'shake down'. Does sound quite a bit slanted, but thought provoking to an extent.

I totally agree. Just don't take it. That's what I do here. ;) Seriously, I know who I am, what I believe, and why. No one else gets to define me.

pete311
10-10-2019, 05:52 PM

This is a conservative publication Kath.

Kathianne
10-10-2019, 05:58 PM
This is a conservative publication Kath.
No shit sherlock.

LongTermGuy
10-10-2019, 06:14 PM
I read the article.......
I found it to be another anti-Trump, anti-Republican, anti -Rush Limbaugh, propaganda piece, that promotes twisted views on reality and does so by omission of refuting facts, context distortion and outright lying.
Trump as President is by sworn oath of office-- the highest law enforcement officer of this nation- his seeking truth, wanting an investigation into corruption regardless of the believed to be culprit does not rate an impeachment attempt, -in fact-, it does rate a great and mighty sincere and appreciative Bravo from this nation's true and patriotic citizens, IMHO!
This long running taboo on investigating the openly treasonous dem party and its almost always corrupt high officials has to be stopped if this nation is to survive, IMHO..-Tyr

My friend...expect anything different from the source?

Cheers brotha!