PDA

View Full Version : Whistleblower Worked With Biden?

Kathianne
10-10-2019, 07:08 PM
Looks like more of the soft coup:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/joe-biden-worked-with-whistleblower-when-he-was-vice-president-officials-reveal

pete311
10-10-2019, 10:12 PM
Trump did wrong and was called out in a legal way. In what way is that a coup?

CSM
10-11-2019, 07:58 AM

The Congressional lynch mob is hardly doing anything in "a legal way". It is rather disconcerting that they are being aided and abetted by various corrupt government intelligence agencies. You may be delighted with things the way they are now but it is setting a precedent which will no doubt be used against those cheering them on currently.

pete311
10-11-2019, 08:10 AM
The Congressional lynch mob is hardly doing anything in "a legal way". It is rather disconcerting that they are being aided and abetted by various corrupt government intelligence agencies. You may be delighted with things the way they are now but it is setting a precedent which will no doubt be used against those cheering them on currently.

The ICIG and Trump appointed NIA said the whistleblower complaint was credible, urgent and by-the-books legal.

STTAB
10-11-2019, 10:37 AM
The ICIG and Trump appointed NIA said the whistleblower complaint was credible, urgent and by-the-books legal.

And he was over ruled, for good reason

First of all Trump didn't even do anything wrong.

Second of all, the ICIG didn't even have jurisdiction because the POTUS is NOT part of the IC.

Third of all, it is quite obvious that the tattle tale worked with Adam Schiff to create the bogus complaint

Fourth of all, we all know you have zero integrity and thus there is no point at which you would say "come on this is a bullshit complaint" no matter what, which invalidates your opinion about ALL complaints.

If you would try having a little integrity maybe someone would take you seriously

jimnyc
10-11-2019, 10:46 AM

If you read the last 60,000 wrongdoings, much already proven, you would know. If you didn't ignore everything from the left, then you would know. All you do is literally ignore 99% of the wrongdoing from the left. Then you stick by 99% of the lies that the media gets busted spewing - hence the endless gotchas you tossed over the years, and have yet to have even a single one pan out. NOT ONE.

The dems and the intel agencies helping them, have been developing plans to oust Trump before he ever won the election. More and more is coming out and much of it proven already. You either ignored all of it or defended it and even called for his ouster based on what we know now was lies and BS.

Short of a miracle, Trump will once again win convincingly in 2020. Quite a few democrats will be going down as a result of their illegal tactics over the past few years. The democrat efforts have already killed of Joe Biden, he's 100% done in the race, done in by the stupid Ukraine BS and lies. The leading democrats in congress are reepeatedly making asses out of themselves by lying over and over on national TV. Then Schiff basically ruins his own career, whether he leaves or not. His credibility is zero. Pelosi is doing the same. They are filled with lies and hypocrisy and there will be long term consequences. Then wait patiently for Barr and Durham to take over where the Dems left off and failed miserably.

Keep thinking otherwise, makes little difference to me in the long run. But what I do know, is that the dems are going to lose again. Yet another lying adventure that will end in complete failure. Only this time, not only will they lose, and all of the lies exposed - but this time as they try their BS, we will also be watching Dems fall as a result of the few years of their shenanigans, and lordy only knows how much of it was illegal. I know it was a TON, but now a matter of the investigations finally panning out - of which they will.

STTAB
10-11-2019, 11:15 AM
If you read the last 60,000 wrongdoings, much already proven, you would know. If you didn't ignore everything from the left, then you would know. All you do is literally ignore 99% of the wrongdoing from the left. Then you stick by 99% of the lies that the media gets busted spewing - hence the endless gotchas you tossed over the years, and have yet to have even a single one pan out. NOT ONE.

The dems and the intel agencies helping them, have been developing plans to oust Trump before he ever won the election. More and more is coming out and much of it proven already. You either ignored all of it or defended it and even called for his ouster based on what we know now was lies and BS.

Short of a miracle, Trump will once again win convincingly in 2020. Quite a few democrats will be going down as a result of their illegal tactics over the past few years. The democrat efforts have already killed of Joe Biden, he's 100% done in the race, done in by the stupid Ukraine BS and lies. The leading democrats in congress are reepeatedly making asses out of themselves by lying over and over on national TV. Then Schiff basically ruins his own career, whether he leaves or not. His credibility is zero. Pelosi is doing the same. They are filled with lies and hypocrisy and there will be long term consequences. Then wait patiently for Barr and Durham to take over where the Dems left off and failed miserably.

Keep thinking otherwise, makes little difference to me in the long run. But what I do know, is that the dems are going to lose again. Yet another lying adventure that will end in complete failure. Only this time, not only will they lose, and all of the lies exposed - but this time as they try their BS, we will also be watching Dems fall as a result of the few years of their shenanigans, and lordy only knows how much of it was illegal. I know it was a TON, but now a matter of the investigations finally panning out - of which they will.

It just makes me sad to see so many people gleefully cheering on these total misuses of power in an effort to "get" Trump by those in power. I can't stand Pete, I think he' s a dumb fuck, but if some government official were abusing their authority to "get" him I would call that shit out. I just wish Pete and others had the same level of integrity.