PDA

View Full Version : Anti-Trump Thug Spits In Trump Supporter’s Face

jimnyc
10-11-2019, 02:35 PM
Watch the video at the link. The old timer is of course wearing the big bad red hat - and as he is being interviewed, just standing there, someone walks on by and hocks a loogie right in his face. He did in fact have amazing restraint. Whether that was me, or happened in front of me, I would have no choice but to respond.

---

Anti-Trump Thug Spits In Trump Supporter’s Face. Here’s How He Responds

An anti-Trump protester spat on a Trump supporter on Thursday afternoon outside of President Donald Trump’s rally in Minneapolis, Minnesota.

“Dave Carlson, a salesman in Minnesota, was sharing why he donates to President Trump’s campaign when a protestor openly spat in his face and kept walking by,” Vice News’ Elizabeth Landers reported.

The most shocking part about the incident was not the alleged assault on Carlson, but the calm way in which Carlson responded to it.

Carlson did not lose his temper, yell, or take any action against the perpetrator; rather, he showed tremendous restraint and brushed off the alleged assault.

Landers later recounted the incident on Twitter, writing: “I interview a lot of the president’s supporters at rallies & have never seen this before. (My reaction gives that away quickly.)”

Rest - https://www.dailywire.com/news/anti-trump-thug-spits-in-trump-supporters-face-heres-how-he-responded