PDA

View Full Version : Shep Smith done at Fox

jimnyc
10-11-2019, 03:13 PM
Anyone care? I don't watch TV news, unless it's something passed around on the internet. Don't watch Fox news myself. I know my Dad will be happy, he can't stand him for whatever reason.

---

BREAKING: Shepard Smith Leaving Fox News

Fox News announced late Friday afternoon that Shepard Smith is leaving the network after 23 years. Sources tell Mediaite that it was Smith’s decision to leave the network and that he was not fired.

In a moving statement at the end of his Friday show, Smith announced the news, and said it would be his last broadcast.

“Even in our currently polarized nation, it’s my hope that the facts will win the day, that the truth will always matter, that journalism and journalist will thrive,” Smith said.

Rest - https://www.mediaite.com/tv/breaking-shephard-smith-leaving-fox-news/

STTAB
10-11-2019, 03:19 PM
Anyone care? I don't watch TV news, unless it's something passed around on the internet. Don't watch Fox news myself. I know my Dad will be happy, he can't stand him for whatever reason.

---

BREAKING: Shepard Smith Leaving Fox News

Fox News announced late Friday afternoon that Shepard Smith is leaving the network after 23 years. Sources tell Mediaite that it was Smith’s decision to leave the network and that he was not fired.

In a moving statement at the end of his Friday show, Smith announced the news, and said it would be his last broadcast.

“Even in our currently polarized nation, it’s my hope that the facts will win the day, that the truth will always matter, that journalism and journalist will thrive,” Smith said.

Rest - https://www.mediaite.com/tv/breaking-shephard-smith-leaving-fox-news/

SOMETHING must have happened for it to just be announced "today is my last show" I personally like his reporting. Didn't always agree with him, but like his reporting.

pete311
10-11-2019, 03:25 PM
He was one of two (other being Chris Wallace) that made Fox News attempt to be fair and balanced. Barr met with Murdoch yesterday. Shep gone today. hmmm.

STTAB
10-11-2019, 03:26 PM
He was one of two (other being Chris Wallace) that made Fox News attempt to be fair and balanced. Barr met with Murdoch yesterday. Shep gone today. hmmm.

Shep quit because of Barr? Hmmm

Pete you are really are a waste of oxygen.

Kathianne
10-11-2019, 03:28 PM
SOMETHING must have happened for it to just be announced "today is my last show" I personally like his reporting. Didn't always agree with him, but like his reporting.
Me too. Even when Bush was in office he would report the news, good and bad. I’m sure he wasn’t Obama’s fav either. Trump though hated him and it seemed returned.

pete311
10-11-2019, 03:31 PM
Shep quit because of Barr? Hmmm

Pete you are really are a waste of oxygen.

You're behind i'll buddy, do keep up.

pete311
10-11-2019, 03:31 PM
Me too. Even when Bush was in office he would report the news, good and bad. I’m sure he wasn’t Obama’s fav either. Trump though hated him and it seemed returned.

Trump hates anyone who doesn't bend the knee.

jimnyc
10-11-2019, 03:40 PM
The one liner bandit strikes again with the stupidity!

Abbey Marie
10-11-2019, 03:41 PM
Hatred will eat you up inside.

jimnyc
10-11-2019, 03:49 PM
Hatred will eat you up inside.

Yep, that's a fact. I truly do think some are being eaten up by their hatred for Trump. Sure, there are a lot of excuses out there, but there are some, man, with an irrational hatred for the man. The screaming at the skies type, or those talking death penalty, and those that play gotcha games...

It's one thing to not like the man, or to disagree with an agenda or a decision - but then there are those that find fault with literally everything, see impeachment in everything, they forget everything in DC and concentrate on Trump. Ignore and forget every last wrongdoing by the left. And I mean every single one. Amazing, some in their heads apparently believe the democrat party is 100% free of any wrongdoings, scandals or even lies. The Unicorn Party.