PDA

View Full Version : Back to school

jimnyc
09-06-2007, 08:12 AM
No, not Rodney Dangerfield!

My son began school yesterday and is now in the 2nd grade. The WWOW took care of things yesterday but she returned to work today, so my job started today. Had to get the little rugrat all prepared for school, and then walk him there so I know his teacher and where his classroom is located.

His teacher is a hottie! I think I'll take a more active role in the boys education this year! Not to mention, when you get there at 8:40 to drop off the little eggheads, the school is loaded with MILF's!

jackass
09-06-2007, 08:33 AM
First off...what the hell is WWOW??

Second..just now? Man my kids have been in school for about 3 weeks now. Then again...they do end in May. :)

jimnyc
09-06-2007, 08:37 AM
First off...what the hell is WWOW??

Second..just now? Man my kids have been in school for about 3 weeks now. Then again...they do end in May. :)

WWOW = wicked witch of the west! Damn, Charles, didn't you ever see the Wizard of Oz?

Yep, most public schools just got started this week. Anywhere from Tuesday until this upcoming Monday in most districts around these parts. I wish they would have started earlier too, the hotter it is the less clothing being worn by the ladies. :)

Trinity
09-06-2007, 09:11 AM
WWOW = wicked witch of the west! Damn, Charles, didn't you ever see the Wizard of Oz?

Yep, most public schools just got started this week. Anywhere from Tuesday until this upcoming Monday in most districts around these parts. I wish they would have started earlier too, the hotter it is the less clothing being worn by the ladies. :)

Jeez my boy's went back on August 21st of course there last day is May23rd, I believe.

Most of the schools in this area started about that time and a lot of them have already used up there snow days from the heat! go figure!

hmm maybe if they waited to start school till after labor day and go through the beginning of June, they wouldn't need to use snow days during the summer months then end up having to go through till the beginning of June anyway to make up any days that they used over the 5 allowed!

Oh but wait that would actually make sense, and I forgot it is the state's in charge of the schools now and they have to do everything ass backwards especially in Ohio!

Mr. P
09-06-2007, 09:43 AM
They started here July 30.

09-06-2007, 04:42 PM

My son began school yesterday and is now in the 2nd grade. The WWOW took care of things yesterday but she returned to work today, so my job started today. Had to get the little rugrat all prepared for school, and then walk him there so I know his teacher and where his classroom is located.

His teacher is a hottie! I think I'll take a more active role in the boys education this year! Not to mention, when you get there at 8:40 to drop off the little eggheads, the school is loaded with MILF's!

sounds like its nice to have kids.

Abbey Marie
09-06-2007, 04:51 PM

And women tend to have a soft spot for the guy who drops off kids. You have it made, Jim!