PDA

View Full Version : Hunter Biden Leaves China Board as Trump Attacks Hit Home

jimnyc
10-13-2019, 10:36 AM
Look at the roach that crawled out of the darkness! Dad and son, apple and tree, very short distance.

--

Hunter Biden Leaves China Board as Trump Attacks Hit Home

Hunter Biden is walking away from the board of a Chinese-backed private equity company as part of a public pledge to disavow all foreign work if his father, former U.S. Vice President Joe Biden, gains the presidency in 2020.
Joe Biden’s second son made his move after a month of pushing by U.S. President Donald Trump who has publicly highlighted the perceived – and real – conflicts of interest represented by Biden’s work in Asia.

A statement released on his behalf by his legal counsel George Mesires said his relationship with the management company of a private equity fund that’s backed by Chinese state-owned entities will end within weeks.

The 49-year-old doesn’t state whether he will be divesting from BHR (Shanghai) Equity Investment Fund Management Company. The company was set up in 2013 to invest Chinese capital outside of China.

Instead the young Biden pledged he wouldn’t work for any foreign-owned companies or serve on their boards during a potential Biden administration.

“Hunter always understood that his father would be guided, entirely and unequivocally, by established U.S. policy, regardless of its effects on Hunter’s professional interests,” the statement said. “He never anticipated the barrage of false charges against both him and his father by the President of the United States.”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/10/13/hunter-biden-leaves-china-board-as-trump-attacks-hit-home/

Elessar
10-13-2019, 04:06 PM
The poster board people from the DNC are dropping like hot rocks!

Russ
10-13-2019, 04:44 PM
Hunter doesn't have to quit any of those foreign board memberships.

I'd just like to see him post a list of his skills, so we can all marvel the amazing skillset that made all those foreign companies clamber to pay him so much money to sit on their boards. He does have skillset, right? Right???

Elessar
10-13-2019, 06:56 PM
Hunter doesn't have to quit any of those foreign board memberships.

I'd just like to see him post a list of his skills, so we can all marvel the amazing skillset that made all those foreign companies clamber to pay him so much money to sit on their boards. He does have skillset, right? Right???

It would be interesting to see his skillset.
So far it is just name and influence that has been shown.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter_Biden

https://pagesix.com/2017/03/02/ex-claims-hunter-biden-blew-money-on-hookers-drugs/

High quality person there.:laugh2:

STTAB
10-14-2019, 11:06 AM
Now look yall, Joe Biden has investigated this and determined that the Biden's have done nothing wrong. If that's good enough for Pete.............

pete311
10-14-2019, 11:46 AM
Now look yall, Joe Biden has investigated this and determined that the Biden's have done nothing wrong. If that's good enough for Pete.............
Right after you investigate how ivanka suddenly won a bunch of trademarks in China right after the election.

STTAB
10-14-2019, 11:51 AM
Right after you investigate how ivanka suddenly won a bunch of trademarks in China right after the election.

And once again Pete has to be reminded what integrity looks like since he has none. I'm absolutely fine with that being investigated. However, on the face of it given the adversarial relationship between China and the US since Trump became President it seems unlikely that China granted said trademarks expecting favorable treatment in return.

jimnyc
10-14-2019, 11:57 AM
And once again Pete has to be reminded what integrity looks like since he has none. I'm absolutely fine with that being investigated. However, on the face of it given the adversarial relationship between China and the US since Trump became President it seems unlikely that China granted said trademarks expecting favorable treatment in return.

Integrity? In the same sentence as a liberal/democrat? :laugh2:

STTAB
10-14-2019, 12:02 PM
Integrity? In the same sentence as a liberal/democrat? :laugh2:

I'm 100 though if it comes to light that Trump or one of his kids did something wrong I want them brought to justice

For example back when the Trump Administration first took office it came to light that Ivanka and Jared were using private email to discuss government business that isn't illegal, but it is stupid in light of the way they had just hammered Hillary and I said so at the time on this board AND I said that if they transmitted ANY classified material on an unclassified server that they should face criminal charges. Pete can look that up if he doesn't believe me, I said it. I stand by it. Turns out that they did NOT because that was before either of them had even temporary clearances .

But the moral of the story is Pete can never not one time point to an example of he himself saying ANY Democrat should face ANY consequences for their actions, criminal or otherwise.