PDA

View Full Version : Woman with a beard and penis

jimnyc
10-14-2019, 11:30 AM
Unless that penis was sewed or glued on - SHE is a WOMAN. And lucky me, with this little shitbrick bringing the family name to my area again.

---

Awkward! Chelsea Clinton emphatically states a person with a beard and a penis can 'absolutely' identify as a woman, while mom Hillary shuffles and looks conflicted as she blames 'generational' differences for not being as open to trans rights

In an interview with The Sunday Times, journalist Decca Aitkenhead asked the Clintons about transgender self-identification
Chelsea Clinton replied 'yes' emphatically when asked if someone with a beard and penis can ever be a woman
'It's going to take a lot more time and effort to understand what it means to be defining yourself differently,' Hillary said
Aitkenhead said Hillary became 'uneasy' when the question was asked while Chelsea shot a 'furious stare' at the journalist as her mother answered
Hillary added: 'It's a very big generational discussion, because this is not something I grew up with or ever saw'

It may appear Hillary and Chelsea Clinton always see eye-to-eye, but in a recent interview one topic cracked the facade of the like-minded mother-daughter power duo.

The one issue Hillary and Chelsea don't appear to agree on entirely is transgender self-identification.

In an interview with The Sunday Times, journalist Decca Aitkenhead asked the Clintons if someone with a beard and a penis can ever be a woman, to which Chelsea replied emphatically, 'Yes.'

However, as Aitkenhead describes it, Hillary looked 'uneasy', and blamed generational gaps for being less accepting.

'Errr. I'm just learning about this,' Hillary responded. 'It's a very big generational discussion, because this is not something I grew up with or ever saw. It's going to take a lot more time and effort to understand what it means to be defining yourself differently.'

Rest - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7568933/Chelsea-Hillary-Clinton-awkward-moment-disagree-trans-self-identification.html

STTAB
10-14-2019, 12:17 PM
Unless that penis was sewed or glued on - SHE is a WOMAN. And lucky me, with this little shitbrick bringing the family name to my area again.

---

Awkward! Chelsea Clinton emphatically states a person with a beard and a penis can 'absolutely' identify as a woman, while mom Hillary shuffles and looks conflicted as she blames 'generational' differences for not being as open to trans rights

In an interview with The Sunday Times, journalist Decca Aitkenhead asked the Clintons about transgender self-identification
Chelsea Clinton replied 'yes' emphatically when asked if someone with a beard and penis can ever be a woman
'It's going to take a lot more time and effort to understand what it means to be defining yourself differently,' Hillary said
Aitkenhead said Hillary became 'uneasy' when the question was asked while Chelsea shot a 'furious stare' at the journalist as her mother answered
Hillary added: 'It's a very big generational discussion, because this is not something I grew up with or ever saw'

It may appear Hillary and Chelsea Clinton always see eye-to-eye, but in a recent interview one topic cracked the facade of the like-minded mother-daughter power duo.

The one issue Hillary and Chelsea don't appear to agree on entirely is transgender self-identification.

In an interview with The Sunday Times, journalist Decca Aitkenhead asked the Clintons if someone with a beard and a penis can ever be a woman, to which Chelsea replied emphatically, 'Yes.'

However, as Aitkenhead describes it, Hillary looked 'uneasy', and blamed generational gaps for being less accepting.

'Errr. I'm just learning about this,' Hillary responded. 'It's a very big generational discussion, because this is not something I grew up with or ever saw. It's going to take a lot more time and effort to understand what it means to be defining yourself differently.'

Rest - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7568933/Chelsea-Hillary-Clinton-awkward-moment-disagree-trans-self-identification.html

I 100% support a person's right to self identify as whatever they would like to self identify as. The key is SELF identify, I don't care if they call themselves a tree. I shouldn't be required to do so, and society shouldn't be required to do so, and most certainly the legal system in this country should not be required to do so.

Gender dysphoria is 100% a recognized mental disorder and we should be helping these people, not indulging their mental illness. Can you imagine any doctor's response if a man showed up in their office and said "Dr , I was born with one too many arms, I'm only supposed to have one, I identify as only having one arm, I need this other arm removed?" They would be sent for pysch eval of course.