PDA

View Full Version : Some where in between......

Trinity
09-06-2007, 10:57 AM
Ok I am not meaning for this to turn into a rant, but that is probably what is going to happen. Consider yourself warned.

I am not looking forward to the next election!
Why you ask? Because I have yet to find any one candidate worthy enough to vote for.

I am tired of hearing all the same crap spewed from both sides it never changes, it's the same stuff re-worded but geared toward whatever particular group who's vote they are trying to get........ It has gotten to the point now that I no longer hear what any of them are saying anymore, all I am able to hear is blah blah blah blah blah.....

You know I never much cared for politics until about 6 years ago I really started researching things and learning about how the whole process works and I must say I am be no means an expert at all. But from what I have learned in the past 6 years and mostly from the past 2 years the whole freaking system is so screwed up and needs a complete overhaul it is not even funny.

It seems to be that most politicians are after 1 of 2 things if not both, either a bigger wallet or a bigger head.

nevadamedic
09-06-2007, 11:05 AM
Ok I am not meaning for this to turn into a rant, but that is probably what is going to happen. Consider yourself warned.

I am not looking forward to the next election!
Why you ask? Because I have yet to find any one candidate worthy enough to vote for.

I am tired of hearing all the same crap spewed from both sides it never changes, it's the same stuff re-worded but geared toward whatever particular group who's vote they are trying to get........ It has gotten to the point now that I no longer hear what any of them are saying anymore, all I am able to hear is blah blah blah blah blah.....

You know I never much cared for politics until about 6 years ago I really started researching things and learning about how the whole process works and I must say I am be no means an expert at all. But from what I have learned in the past 6 years and mostly from the past 2 years the whole freaking system is so screwed up and needs a complete overhaul it is not even funny.

It seems to be that most politicians are after 1 of 2 things if not both, either a bigger wallet or a bigger head.

Tancredo's not....................

Trinity
09-06-2007, 11:22 AM
Tancredo's not....................

ok........ then.......

I'm bored and just got an idea...... why don't we play a game you tell me who you may or may not vote for and why.

Monkeybone
09-06-2007, 11:53 AM
i think one of the things that might help is that they need to stop having being a poltician a career. limit the time in office like the president. that way they might actually focus on issues that need it instead of trying to increase their wages and making new ways to stay in office

Abbey Marie
09-06-2007, 01:43 PM
Trinity, you might feel better if you study the politicans from some other countries. Even with our warts, we are far from being the worst.

stephanie
09-06-2007, 01:50 PM
i think one of the things that might help is that they need to stop having being a poltician a career. limit the time in office like the president. that way they might actually focus on issues that need it instead of trying to increase their wages and making new ways to stay in office

Hear hear....I'm with you on this...
I'd really like to see term limits...
Too much time spent in government gives more of a chance to be corrupted and bought...
And I'm mean that for BOTH parties...

April15
09-06-2007, 04:35 PM
With even the primaries months away this campaign shit is stupid. All it is doing is creating more ill will.