PDA

View Full Version : Sen. Rand Paul Calls For Probe Into Democrats’ Ukraine Letter

jimnyc
10-14-2019, 03:35 PM
It's about damn time. I just hope they actually finally follow through for once. And like I said, get ALL of any related Ukraine stuff out there - Joe and hunter Biden, Hillary & this letter - all at a bare minimum, to fully bring everything into context, and see if it made sense of our current president to look into investigating any of their actions with the Ukraine, and it looks that way to me.

---

Sen. Rand Paul Calls For Probe Into Democrats’ Ukraine Letter

As investigators continue to investigate talks with foreign governments, Senator Rand Paul says it’s crucial both sides of the aisle are held accountable. While speaking on NBC’s “Meet the Press” Sunday, Paul called for an investigation into the Democrat senators who requested information into former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort back in 2018.

“If anything’s consistent here, both parties have tried to involve themselves in Ukraine,” he stated. “So for example, four senators, Democrats, wrote a letter to the Ukrainian government and said if you don’t keep investigating Trump we may reconsider our bipartisan support for your aid.”

This comes after the Kentucky lawmaker was asked if he’s bothered by accusations President Trump’s personal attorney sought information on former Vice President Joe Biden. Paul pointed out that it shouldn’t just be one-sided, saying if you’re going to condemn the president then you also need to condemn the Democrat senators.

“Everyone is going after President Trump,” he said. “Someone needs to actually, in an objective way, evaluate a letter from four Democrats that said to Ukraine ‘if you don’t keep investigating Trump we will reconsider our bipartisan support for aid’ — that’s a threat and that’s the same kind of stuff they’re accusing Trump of.”

Rest - https://www.oann.com/sen-rand-paul-calls-for-probe-into-democrats-ukraine-letter/