PDA

View Full Version : Trump On Way To Easy Win In 2020

jimnyc
10-15-2019, 01:18 PM
Some things have given me a tad bit of pause, but this was about where I was standing when the democrats bit into this impeachment bone and wouldn't let go, even though the bone was poisoned.

The dems promised to obstruct, and they did more of that than I have ever seen before. They have done absolutely nothing but that, IMO. They have played games and talked Trump from day one. While Trump was starting to succeed, they continued where they left off prior to the election, which was to get rid of him at all costs.

IMO, this went from many dem leaders, then intelligence agencies and leaders, folks all around congress AND the WH apparently, to work against Trump. Then they failed big time with the Russian BS but I believe that whole time they were prepping for the next anyway. Who falls I don't know, but I don't doubt for a second that many ranking members were involved. Then toasty Joe implodes & impeachment - IMOP only assured the downfall of many & a Trump guaranteed win in 2020. Bernie's health at 80 takes a turn for the worse. Dems play all kinds of games with forms and rules to their benefit. They refuse to vote. They are leaking all the negative info and hiding everything else, and refusing any rights to the president and/or anyone on the right. I think it all backfires bigtime AND folks on the left end up arrested while Trump continues on.

---

Trump On Way To Easy Win In 2020, According To Historically Accurate Election

Election 2020 is still 385 days away, but that won’t stop the predictions from pouring in on who’s going to win.

According to one model that has been historically accurate, President Trump appears to be on his way to to an easy victory.

Moody’s Analytics uses three different economic models to predict the outcome of political races: “how consumers feel about their own financial situation, the gains the stock market has achieved during Trump’s tenure, and the prospects for unemployment,” CNBC reports. “The modeling has been highly accurate going back to the 1980 election, missing only once.”

“If the economy a year from now is the same as it is today, or roughly so, then the power of incumbency is strong and Trump’s election odds are very good, particularly if Democrats aren’t enthusiastic and don’t get out to vote,” said Mark Zandi, chief economist at Moody’s Analytics. “It’s about turnout.”

Trump defeated Hillary Clinton in 2016 by a vote of 304-227 in the electoral college. The three models project that Trump would get at least 289 electoral votes if turnout is average.

Under the model on how people feel about their own financial situations, Trump wins 351 electoral votes to the Democrat’s 187, based on average turnout.

“Our ‘pocket¬book’ model is the most economically driven of the three. If voters were to vote primarily on the basis of their pocketbooks, the president would steamroll the competition,” the report says. “This shows the importance that prevailing economic sentiment at the household level could hold in the next election.”

Under the stock market model, Trump would win with a 289-249 vote. The unemployment model gives Trump a 332-206 win. Using all three models combined, Trump wins 324-214.

The result begins to vary with higher turnout. “Record turnout is vital to a Democratic victory,” the report says.

“If turnout of nonincumbent voters in 2020 matches the historical high across states, then Democrats would win a squeaker with 279 electoral votes to the president’s 259. Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Minnesota and New Hampshire would all flip from Trump’s column versus our average turnout baseline. Even though Democratic enthusiasm was significantly more robust in the most recent midterm election, it is still worth considering a scenario in which the nonincumbent share of turnout matches its historical minimum across all states,” the report says.

Rest - https://www.dailywire.com/news/trump-on-way-to-easy-win-in-2020-according-to-historically-accurate-election-model

LongTermGuy
10-15-2019, 05:11 PM
`....Just wait until the Barr / Durham Tsunami is released. The DNC may decide to concede and save their money for 2024!`

​"Get out of my way"
http://www.wmal.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/238/2016/03/trump-serious.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=35&v=cUXf1EJllAo