PDA

View Full Version : Elizabeth Warren Deletes Tweet Bragging About Native American DNA

jimnyc
10-16-2019, 11:31 AM
What an idiot, just giving out more ammo. She has about as much in her dna as I do. I may even have more (true).

---

Elizabeth Warren Deletes Tweet Bragging About Native American DNA

Democratic Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren deleted a year-old tweet bragging about her Native American DNA Wednesday.

“My family (including Fox News-watchers) sat together and talked about what they think of [President Donald Trump’s] attacks on our heritage,” Warren tweeted at the time. “And yes, a famous geneticist analyzed my DNA and concluded that it contains Native American ancestry.”

Warren’s DNA test and subsequent tweet was widely mocked after it revealed that her DNA included between 1/64th and 1/1024th Native American ancestry. Warren later apologized for using claims of Native American ancestry throughout her career in academia, and scrubbed her website of the DNA test results. However, the tweet bragging about the test remained up until Wednesday morning, the day after its one year anniversary.

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2019/10/16/elizabeth-warren-deletes-tweet-native-american-dna/

STTAB
10-16-2019, 11:45 AM
What an idiot, just giving out more ammo. She has about as much in her dna as I do. I may even have more (true).

---

Elizabeth Warren Deletes Tweet Bragging About Native American DNA

Democratic Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren deleted a year-old tweet bragging about her Native American DNA Wednesday.

“My family (including Fox News-watchers) sat together and talked about what they think of [President Donald Trump’s] attacks on our heritage,” Warren tweeted at the time. “And yes, a famous geneticist analyzed my DNA and concluded that it contains Native American ancestry.”

Warren’s DNA test and subsequent tweet was widely mocked after it revealed that her DNA included between 1/64th and 1/1024th Native American ancestry. Warren later apologized for using claims of Native American ancestry throughout her career in academia, and scrubbed her website of the DNA test results. However, the tweet bragging about the test remained up until Wednesday morning, the day after its one year anniversary.

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2019/10/16/elizabeth-warren-deletes-tweet-native-american-dna/

It's hilarious to me that she will probably be the Democratic nominee. Democrats haven't learned a damn thing since 2016. Warren is essentially a kid friendly version of Hillary Clinton. A total fucking fraud, there is NOTHING genuine about her.

jimnyc
10-16-2019, 11:47 AM
It's hilarious to me that she will probably be the Democratic nominee. Democrats haven't learned a damn thing since 2016. Warren is essentially a kid friendly version of Hillary Clinton. A total fucking fraud, there is NOTHING genuine about her.

I can't believe that so many on the left think Biden is a strong frontrunner, or a close second to her. His implosion has already begun and it's only going to get worse.

And Warren, I don't know about her yet. I know she's full of lies thus far, and they're all part of the gimme gimme offer anything to the masses. :rolleyes:

STTAB
10-16-2019, 12:47 PM
I can't believe that so many on the left think Biden is a strong frontrunner, or a close second to her. His implosion has already begun and it's only going to get worse.

And Warren, I don't know about her yet. I know she's full of lies thus far, and they're all part of the gimme gimme offer anything to the masses. :rolleyes:

Have you ever read any of the books she wrote early in her career? I swear that reading them is like listening to Trump speak. She talks about the strenght of family , the sanctity of marriage, the threat from China, etc etc etc.

Those books were here TRUE self from a time before she realized that she would have to pander to stupid in order to win a Senate race in Mass as a Democrat.

Warren is a very smart woman, but she has to be totally disingenuous to get votes.

Abbey Marie
10-16-2019, 01:18 PM
Have you ever read any of the books she wrote early in her career? I swear that reading them is like listening to Trump speak. She talks about the strenght of family , the sanctity of marriage, the threat from China, etc etc etc.

Those books were here TRUE self from a time before she realized that she would have to pander to stupid in order to win a Senate race in Mass as a Democrat.

Warren is a very smart woman, but she has to be totally disingenuous to get votes.

So you think if she is elected, she will govern as a Centrist?

STTAB
10-16-2019, 02:31 PM
So you think if she is elected, she will govern as a Centrist?

Absolutely not. She would govern as a leftist loon who would do or say anything to get reelected.

Elizabeth Warren is smart, she doesn't have an ounce of integrity though.

Abbey Marie
10-16-2019, 06:52 PM
Absolutely not. She would govern as a leftist loon who would do or say anything to get reelected.

Elizabeth Warren is smart, she doesn't have an ounce of integrity though.

You seemed to say that she is truly moderate if not conservative, and is only espousing liberal policies to get votes.

Elessar
10-16-2019, 07:45 PM
I find her claims to Native DNA to be laughable.

Mom traced her family tree back to the 1750's when the path became muddied in the
Philadelphia Archives, but there was a reference to a Seneca maiden who married into
the family near the South Branch of the Potomac River in what was Virginia at that time.
It was the route of hunting parties coming down from the Finger Lakes region of New York.
considered part of the Iroquois Nation's hunting grounds.

I looked into it and was told I needed to be able to claim 1/32nd direct blood to claim
Native status. Well after 220 plus years, that would not work. But I still recognize having
that Heritage.

I still honor it but will not be a grandstanding LIAR like Warren.

There have to be millions of people whose families have some Native DNA in the
nation, especially if their ancestors go back as far as mine do.

Abbey Marie
10-17-2019, 07:24 AM
I find her claims to Native DNA to be laughable.

Mom traced her family tree back to the 1750's when the path became muddied in the
Philadelphia Archives, but there was a reference to a Seneca maiden who married into
the family near the South Branch of the Potomac River in what was Virginia at that time.
It was the route of hunting parties coming down from the Finger Lakes region of New York.
considered part of the Iroquois Nation's hunting grounds.

I looked into it and was told I needed to be able to claim 1/32nd direct blood to claim
Native status. Well after 220 plus years, that would not work. But I still recognize having
that Heritage.

I still honor it but will not be a grandstanding LIAR like Warren.

There have to be millions of people whose families have some Native DNA in the
nation, especially if their ancestors go back as far as mine do.

I’ve heard that Trump has more Native American blood than Warren.

:coffee:

STTAB
10-17-2019, 11:30 AM
You seemed to say that she is truly moderate if not conservative, and is only espousing liberal policies to get votes.

She's an opportunist who dropped all of her principles in favor of chasing power.

Which of course could be said for nearly every Democrat currently in office or running for office. I mean seriously does ANYONE really believe that top 10 Democratic candidates all believe that , for example, giving tax payer funded healthcare insurance to illegal aliens is actually good for this country? Of course they don't all believe that, I doubt ANY of them believe that. Yet, when asked to raise their hand if they believed that, every one of them raised their hand.

icansayit
10-18-2019, 02:35 PM
Short video...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iC_uMByy2Y