PDA

View Full Version : Inspired by Abbey, STTAB offers a blanket truce to everyone he's had issues with

STTAB
10-17-2019, 02:12 PM
It's a simple proposition really.

Each of you stops being a dumb ass, and STTAB stops treating you like a dumb ass.

No need to name names, even you dumbasses are smart enough to know who you are.

Abbey Marie
10-17-2019, 07:06 PM

Each of you stops being a dumb ass, and STTAB stops treating you like a dumb ass.

:unsure:

jimnyc
10-17-2019, 07:12 PM
I know I had promised to try my best and turn over a new leaf, since I have asked that of others. Biting tongue time for awhile! More discussion and hold off on sarcasm and fighting until threads have truly finished. Forgetting BS from other threads and take each one anew and don't let BS follow me from prior threads. I ain't gonna be no angel, but I think if we all worked just a tad little harder in striving for a better discussion that it will add up.

LongTermGuy
10-17-2019, 07:47 PM

You and I been getting along so far pretty good IMO....and Im good with that...But since you mentioned it and started this thread ...You being the #1 Dumb Ass...You should go / start first...I feel the other guys would appreciate that.....:thumb:...

icansayit
10-17-2019, 08:08 PM

It appears you have been setting the STANDARD for some of us to follow. Not that we'd like to be just like you, but giving us enough rope for your benefit seems to bring out the best in all of us.

Since I came here. I admit to being a Dumb Ass. But the competition got greater with you.

STTAB
10-18-2019, 09:09 AM
You and I been getting along so far pretty good IMO....and Im good with that...But since you mentioned it and started this thread ...You being the #1 Dumb Ass...You should go / start first...I feel the other guys would appreciate that.....:thumb:...

See now, I can appreciate a good comeback attempt.

STTAB
10-18-2019, 09:57 AM
It appears you have been setting the STANDARD for some of us to follow. Not that we'd like to be just like you, but giving us enough rope for your benefit seems to bring out the best in all of us.

Since I came here. I admit to being a Dumb Ass. But the competition got greater with you.

I know for a certainty that no one here can reasonably claim that you contribute more or even equal intelligent discussion to this board than I do.

I'd tell you what some of the others have been saying about you behind your back, but that would be uncouth.

jimnyc
10-18-2019, 12:50 PM
I'd tell you what some of the others have been saying about you behind your back, but that would be uncouth.

Due, WTF? I have no idea who you're referring to and doesn't matter. You are revealing info even if not the contents and who exactly. And implying you would violate the trust of others who may have spoke with you via PM, which is for "private" messages.

I'm pretty sure there are probably PM's out there saying unflattering things about others, including about myself. But I'm glad whoever is doing so in private than on the board. But in all instances, I am assuming it went private for a reason, and should be respected.

STTAB
10-18-2019, 01:42 PM
Due, WTF? I have no idea who you're referring to and doesn't matter. You are revealing info even if not the contents and who exactly. And implying you would violate the trust of others who may have spoke with you via PM, which is for "private" messages.

I'm pretty sure there are probably PM's out there saying unflattering things about others, including about myself. But I'm glad whoever is doing so in private than on the board. But in all instances, I am assuming it went private for a reason, and should be respected.

Dude come on, absolutely no one has said anything to me about that guy in private one way or the other. I was just yanking his chain a bit.

jimnyc
10-18-2019, 02:02 PM
Dude come on, absolutely no one has said anything to me about that guy in private one way or the other. I was just yanking his chain a bit.

I don't know that and it sure sounded that way. Cheap way of getting shots in. But if anything, it could only make it look like you would reveal private talk, or mention it in code of some sort at least. Just better off IMO staying away from PM conversations as they too lead to no good. If I believed it, what I was saying, who else may have before you stated you were yanking him?

icansayit
10-18-2019, 02:30 PM
I know for a certainty that no one here can reasonably claim that you contribute more or even equal intelligent discussion to this board than I do.

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP, or WORRY ABOUT WHAT ANYONE ELSE THINKS, OR SAYS ABOUT ME. PERIOD.

There is only ONE person capable of making me do EXACTLY what they say, or tell me to do. And that person is the one who will promise to pay all of my bills, all of my debts, and support me, and my wife until we both pass from this World of growing HATRED caused by people who worry about WHAT OTHER PEOPLE SAY, or THINK ABOUT THEM.

By the way. You can make all the claims you like about your so-called intelligence, and contributions here.
I DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT EITHER.
Get it?

STTAB
10-18-2019, 02:44 PM
I DON'T GIVE A CRAP, or WORRY ABOUT WHAT ANYONE ELSE THINKS, OR SAYS ABOUT ME. PERIOD.

There is only ONE person capable of making me do EXACTLY what they say, or tell me to do. And that person is the one who will promise to pay all of my bills, all of my debts, and support me, and my wife until we both pass from this World of growing HATRED caused by people who worry about WHAT OTHER PEOPLE SAY, or THINK ABOUT THEM.

By the way. You can make all the claims you like about your so-called intelligence, and contributions here.
I DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT EITHER.
Get it?
What? No stupid meme to go with the spittle?

LongTermGuy
10-18-2019, 03:59 PM
See now, I can appreciate a good comeback attempt.

Attempt...? That was some good shit man!....Lets see now... I know you like memes.....:coffee:

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/98/be/2b/98be2bd570fa1a6f7f5487bc9b39ff31.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_yRZS20vWzBI/TML9ARFxLpI/AAAAAAAAAmM/3mUJeAs4Rbw/S748/FF.jpeg

icansayit
10-18-2019, 06:35 PM
What? No stupid meme to go with the spittle?

You've already got enough of your own spittle.

STTAB
10-21-2019, 08:02 AM
Attempt...? That was some good shit man!....Lets see now... I know you like memes.....:coffee:

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/98/be/2b/98be2bd570fa1a6f7f5487bc9b39ff31.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_yRZS20vWzBI/TML9ARFxLpI/AAAAAAAAAmM/3mUJeAs4Rbw/S748/FF.jpeg

I can appreciate a good meme for sure. When you post one, I'll applaud. :coffee:

STTAB
10-29-2019, 10:45 AM
See, I make a good honest attempt at truce and this is what I get in return. :dance:

LongTermGuy
11-03-2019, 11:23 PM
https://66.media.tumblr.com/e252861d46495e70048ee3184c065e21/tumblr_ppe6jgBCOU1rrkahjo1_250.gif

STTAB
11-05-2019, 12:41 PM
https://66.media.tumblr.com/e252861d46495e70048ee3184c065e21/tumblr_ppe6jgBCOU1rrkahjo1_250.gif

High_Plains_Drifter
01-12-2020, 12:32 PM

So EVERYONE here has to live up to YOUR expectations and speak as YOU want them to, or you'll TRASH them. You sound just like a democrat.

Don't have to even follow up on that... YOU are the problem, period.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-13-2020, 07:34 AM
I'd say that you sound like a decent human being ! Good on you. :saluting2:

This is America my friend-- thus-- the more decent you are the more attacked and falsely vilified you will most assuredly be!
HPD gets to see that here with his faithful arch nemesis, IMHO.
Thus this forum replicates quite well, real life and also serves as a conduit for certain
devious persons to come wrap themselves in false cloaks in order to sling insults and lying tales, IMHO.
As I mention no names here -- only a guilty dog will bark about this post..
Thing is in my opinion, such hiding people can do so with impunity of hiding cover on the internet, whereas in real life they'd very likely not get away with it face to face.
Same on just about all internet forums-- where cowards just love to prowl, IMHO.
Thus, it is the usual bickering, arguing banter that very oft disrupts threads.
I do not know about Brit forums but here in America this is par for the course and is very, very prevalent in television, media, movies
and almost all political discourse.
Once in this country such behavior was done face to face and the results were quite different-- modern age-electronic communication does not allow for immediate and direct correction of such travesties, IMHO.

Our first Amendment gives us the right to free speech, but mainly aims at government restriction and not restrictions set by private citizens unless they qualify to be challenged in other ways as interfering with the inherent rights of the injured party.
In short, many of our citizens use the cover the dem party gives them to abuse the common principles of decency, honorable interchange of ideas, and very oft any Judeo/Christian morality they wish to destroy..--Tyr

STTAB
01-13-2020, 08:32 AM
So EVERYONE here has to live up to YOUR expectations and speak as YOU want them to, or you'll TRASH them. You sound just like a democrat.

Don't have to even follow up on that... YOU are the problem, period.
Proving once again just how stupid you are . You're the democrat accusing others of doing what you do. I admit I'm an asshole to stupid people which is precisely why I'm an asshole to you. You start threads to attack people then when those get closed you dig up old threads to continue your attacks all the while " what I didn't start it" when quite clearly you did.

You're a shit stain on the underpants of society and that's why you're bitter and alone bro . One of these nights you're going to pass out after drinking your dinner and drown in your own vomit and no one will notice or care. Sober up hpd.

As for me being the problem on the board well we both know you think anyone who doesn't agree with you 💯 is a problem and that if you succeed in running me off you'll turn your "they're the problem" on someone else. Why anyone would tolerates that is beyond me.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-13-2020, 10:07 AM
Proving once again just how stupid you are . You're the democrat accusing others of doing what you do. I admit I'm an asshole to stupid people which is precisely why I'm an asshole to you. You start threads to attack people then when those get closed you dig up old threads to continue your attacks all the while " what I didn't start it" when quite clearly you did.

You're a shit stain on the underpants of society and that's why you're bitter and alone bro . One of these nights you're going to pass out after drinking your dinner and drown in your own vomit and no one will notice or care. Sober up hpd.

As for me being the problem on the board well we both know you think anyone who doesn't agree with you �� is a problem and that if you succeed in running me off you'll turn your "they're the problem" on someone else. Why anyone would tolerates that is beyond me.
Ya know... the best advice I could ever give you is, you ought to just STFU, because the more you run your cake hole, the more people see how guilty you are being the festering SCCAB on the ass of this board... CONHOG.

STTAB
01-13-2020, 10:24 AM
Ya know... the best advice I could ever give you is, you ought to just STFU, because the more you run your cake hole, the more people see how guilty you are being the festering SCCAB on the ass of this board... CONHOG.

Getting an old drunken idiot like you all worked up amuses me. Hey I think there's a female posting who you haven't called a skanky slut yet, better go fix that.

icansayit
01-13-2020, 01:35 PM
But, since I have been called many of the same names in recent past.

I will just share this...for my own happiness. Then go back to staying quiet.

I have discovered. "Trying to deal with people like 'STTAB' is like being the last tube of "PREPARATION-H" in a World full of A-HOLES, and the Tube is Empty"

"They simply continue to be A-HOLES, no matter what you do."

STTAB
01-13-2020, 02:56 PM
But, since I have been called many of the same names in recent past.

I will just share this...for my own happiness. Then go back to staying quiet.

I have discovered. "Trying to deal with people like 'STTAB' is like being the last tube of "PREPARATION-H" in a World full of A-HOLES, and the Tube is Empty"

"They simply continue to be A-HOLES, no matter what you do."

No meme? Ah, you shorted me.

Almost as badly as God shorted you when he was handing out both brains and penises.

icansayit
01-13-2020, 07:11 PM
No meme? Ah, you shorted me.

Almost as badly as God shorted you when he was handing out both brains and penises.

But I would like you to return my penis. You're so HANDY with words.

STTAB
01-14-2020, 12:34 PM
But I would like you to return my penis. You're so HANDY with words.
What a lame ass comeback. Why on Earth would I have your tiny penis?

icansayit
01-14-2020, 02:33 PM
What a lame ass comeback. Why on Earth would I have your tiny penis?

I didn't expect you to return it. Hope it tasted good. Lame as it was.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-15-2020, 11:46 AM
Getting an old drunken idiot like you all worked up amuses me. Hey I think there's a female posting who you haven't called a skanky slut yet, better go fix that.
And try and break your record of offensive posts to females... naaah... I'll let you hold that record.

Got any new lies you want to peddle out?

STTAB
01-15-2020, 02:13 PM
And try and break your record of offensive posts to females... naaah... I'll let you hold that record.

Got any new lies you want to peddle out?

WTF are you babbling about? I certainly have never called a woman a slut or skank or any of the terrible things you said to Kathianne you dishonest pile of shit.