PDA

View Full Version : State Dept. finds no ‘systemic’ classified violation in Hillary Clinton server

pete311
10-19-2019, 07:16 AM
State Dept. finds no ‘systemic’ classified violation in Hillary Clinton private-server emailshttps://www.politico.com/news/2019/10/18/state-department-hillary-clinton-emails-051380

Time to put this conspiracy to rest. One should also mention Ivanka and other always busted for using private email and encrypted personal apps to conduct business.

Elessar
10-19-2019, 07:48 AM
Well, that is not exactly what was determined so far:

https://www.oann.com/clinton-probe-state-department-found-588-violations-by-38-people-involved/

STTAB
10-21-2019, 10:35 AM
State Dept. finds no ‘systemic’ classified violation in Hillary Clinton private-server emails

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/10/18/state-department-hillary-clinton-emails-051380

Time to put this conspiracy to rest. One should also mention Ivanka and other always busted for using private email and encrypted personal apps to conduct business.

You are such a dishonest troll.

From you own article

A State Department investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s private email account found no widespread effort by her aides or other staffers to mishandle classified information.
The three-year-long investigation by State’s Bureau of Diplomatic Security concluded that 38 individuals committed a total of 91 security violations involving emails sent to or from Clinton’s private server.
SO what that means is the State Department has determined that those 38 individuals didn't do it on purpose, but they did commit 91 violations. They are violations because it happened though, not because it was done on purpose. That's the entire point of "mishanding classified material" otherwise it would be "purposely distributed classified material to unauthorized systems"

As for Ivanka and Jarod, that's a stupid argument made by idiots Pete, because yes they did use private email to conduct business before they had their official .gov classified emails , but that's not against the rules, and they have already turned over EVERY email to the White House so they can be properly logged into official systems even thogh the actual federal regulations say they have until 2 years after leaving their posts to do, AND most importantly, none of the emails they sent contained ANY classified material, because at the time they did not have access to classified material.

In conclusion Pete, you're a dishonest pathetic worm.

Elessar
10-21-2019, 01:00 PM
I have said it before and I will say it again:

If I had done even the slightest of what H Clinton had / has done, I would be in
a Federal Prison, lose my pension, lose my rights. In other words, a felon.

icansayit
10-21-2019, 01:07 PM
The holdovers from the Obama admin, and Clinton's state department friends...ALL WHO CRIED when she lost. Still remain as employee's in Washington. And YES...as part of the remaining DEEP STATE that was exposed when THEIR GIRL didn't win.

People from all government departments who wanted STATE DEPARTMENT SECRETARY CLINTON to win...are still on her side. So, why would they release anything other than POSITIVE news about classification violations.

IMO as a former SECURITY CLEARANCE holder in the navy. Had I done, just ONE tiny thing Clinton did...I wouldn't be writing this. Since LEAVENWORTH, KS. Doesn't provide Internet to permanent residents.

STTAB
10-21-2019, 01:26 PM
The holdovers from the Obama admin, and Clinton's state department friends...ALL WHO CRIED when she lost. Still remain as employee's in Washington. And YES...as part of the remaining DEEP STATE that was exposed when THEIR GIRL didn't win.

People from all government departments who wanted STATE DEPARTMENT SECRETARY CLINTON to win...are still on her side. So, why would they release anything other than POSITIVE news about classification violations.

IMO as a former SECURITY CLEARANCE holder in the navy. Had I done, just ONE tiny thing Clinton did...I wouldn't be writing this. Since LEAVENWORTH, KS. Doesn't provide Internet to permanent residents.

It wasn't positive you dummy. The report pointedly says that Hillary and 37 other people were GROSSLY negligent in their handling of classified material. It just added that they didn't do it on purpose, and that's the part the MSM wishes to focus on as illustrated by Pete in this very thread.

Basically the same thing Comey said 4 years ago "Hillary is an idiot, but we don't think she meant to violate the law"

Unlike Comey however, the State Department has no charging authority. Releasing a report is all they could ever do.

icansayit
10-21-2019, 03:22 PM
It wasn't positive you dummy. The report pointedly says that Hillary and 37 other people were GROSSLY negligent in their handling of classified material. It just added that they didn't do it on purpose, and that's the part the MSM wishes to focus on as illustrated by Pete in this very thread.

Basically the same thing Comey said 4 years ago "Hillary is an idiot, but we don't think she meant to violate the law"

Unlike Comey however, the State Department has no charging authority. Releasing a report is all they could ever do.

Thanks https://d27ucmmhxk51xv.cloudfront.net/media/english/illustration/dummy.jpg?version=1.1.94

LongTermGuy
10-21-2019, 08:45 PM
State Dept. finds no ‘systemic’ classified violation in Hillary Clinton private-server emails

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/10/18/state-department-hillary-clinton-emails-051380

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/82/d9/05/82d90586283de260bfd1995b67257650.gif

"State Dept. finds no ‘systemic’ classified violation in Hillary Clinton private-server emails"

"Ya....Right...."

https://media.tenor.com/images/d5c27c7240c9c510f5be4f01838ac9b0/tenor.gif

STTAB
10-22-2019, 07:46 AM
Have you guys not figured out yet that every time you devolve a thread into childish memes it dies on the spot? Do you just not care?

icansayit
10-22-2019, 05:53 PM
Have you guys not figured out yet that every time you devolve a thread into childish memes it dies on the spot? Do you just not care?

Have you not noticed...every time you complain about threads with memes...you help them to die???

This is a BOARD where the 1st amendment isn't just WORDS. If you don't like it. Stop looking, and go away. Take your own advice.

LongTermGuy
10-22-2019, 07:49 PM
Originally Posted by STTAB http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=945668#post945668)

Childish....Naaa.....When YOU figure it out let me know....You have a problem with my memes let the staff know and they will let me know how to proceed and I will comply...until then carry on with your childish comments...because I could care less....

https://66.media.tumblr.com/bae07278bd0142339ef00d37b81206c5/tumblr_p5dipoR4bg1rr73h8o7_400.gif

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-23-2019, 05:43 AM
I have said it before and I will say it again:

If I had done even the slightest of what H Clinton had / has done, I would be in
a Federal Prison, lose my pension, lose my rights. In other words, a felon.
My friend, we that see the light know this, others that do not know it are either blind, fooling themselves or deliberately being deceitful,
sad that in this nation there are a few million of those that refuse to be honest and instead attempt to defend that worthless hag/ancient harpy, IMHO..--Tyr

Gunny
10-23-2019, 08:16 AM
Have you guys not figured out yet that every time you devolve a thread into childish memes it dies on the spot? Do you just not care?I like the use of the term "systemic". I don't murder people every day; therefore, cannot be classified a murderer:rolleyes:

Typical bureaucratic lies via wordsmith.

STTAB
10-23-2019, 08:50 AM
I like the use of the term "systemic". I don't murder people every day; therefore, cannot be classified a murderer:rolleyes:

Typical bureaucratic lies via wordsmith.

That's exactly what it is, every time it's been the same thing

translated Comey nor this report says Hillary is innocent. In fact Comey actually said the opposite. In plain English he said "Look, this idiot broke the law, anyone can see that, but we feel like she's just an idiot, not that she meant to do it, so we're not recommending prosecution"

which would be okay, except how many people who accidently mishandled classified material but we're not the Sec State have been prosecuted?

And then that is compounded because people on BOTH sides don't understand that she was not exonerated. Charges simply weren't brought.

Same thing with this report. Pete's dishonesty aside, this report does NOT say "Hillary didn't do anything wrong" It CLEARLY states that there was no systemic effort to do anything wrong. In other words, it says the same thing that Comey said three years ago "Hillary is an incompetent idiot , and her people accidently used a private email server to transmit classified information about 100 times while they were shielding their emails from FOIA requests" which by the way is not illegal, which brings up another dishonest point by Pete when he tries to claim that Ivanka and Jarod did the same thing as Hillary and her people. They did not send any classified material over private email as Hillary did.

Gunny
10-23-2019, 08:59 AM
That's exactly what it is, every time it's been the same thing

translated Comey nor this report says Hillary is innocent. In fact Comey actually said the opposite. In plain English he said "Look, this idiot broke the law, anyone can see that, but we feel like she's just an idiot, not that she meant to do it, so we're not recommending prosecution"

which would be okay, except how many people who accidently mishandled classified material but we're not the Sec State have been prosecuted?

And then that is compounded because people on BOTH sides don't understand that she was not exonerated. Charges simply weren't brought.

Same thing with this report. Pete's dishonesty aside, this report does NOT say "Hillary didn't do anything wrong" It CLEARLY states that there was no systemic effort to do anything wrong. In other words, it says the same thing that Comey said three years ago "Hillary is an incompetent idiot , and her people accidently used a private email server to transmit classified information about 100 times while they were shielding their emails from FOIA requests" which by the way is not illegal, which brings up another dishonest point by Pete when he tries to claim that Ivanka and Jarod did the same thing as Hillary and her people. They did not send any classified material over private email as Hillary did.
You hit the nail on the head with it being about "who", not "what". If this was LCpl Schmuckatelli he'd be pounding sand in Leavenworth. No one in the DOJ would even know who he was besides a statistic. But a Clinton? Well, she didn't mean to do it. Lots of people in prison for DUI vehicular manslaughter with that didn't mean to do it.

And yeah, I know that's just how it is but it doesn't make it right.

I DID notice in both this and Mueller's report as examples that non-decisions were rendered in bot instances. Not going to say they did - but not going to say they didn't. They can still be prosecuted, I'm just not putting MY name on it :rolleyes:

STTAB
10-23-2019, 10:46 AM
You hit the nail on the head with it being about "who", not "what". If this was LCpl Schmuckatelli he'd be pounding sand in Leavenworth. No one in the DOJ would even know who he was besides a statistic. But a Clinton? Well, she didn't mean to do it. Lots of people in prison for DUI vehicular manslaughter with that didn't mean to do it.

And yeah, I know that's just how it is but it doesn't make it right.

I DID notice in both this and Mueller's report as examples that non-decisions were rendered in bot instances. Not going to say they did - but not going to say they didn't. They can still be prosecuted, I'm just not putting MY name on it :rolleyes:

At least Comey was straight up

"Look this bitch broke the law, but no one would charge an ex Sec State for such a violation"

Truth is, that's how it fucking works, and the only people who can't accept that are partisan morons who simply hate Hillary that much. She was NEVER going to be charged for neglect. If she has purposely disseminated classified intel, that's different, but she didn't. She was merely an idiot.

Mueller on the other hand absolutely pulled the "we can't prove Trump didn't break the law" right out of his ass, that isn't the legal standard at all, neither a LEO nor a prosecutor should EVER use such language.

On the other hand, only partisan morons who don't give a shit about law and order except when it's Republicans refuse to admit that yes Hillary violated the law (look at Petey for example, he will NEVER acknowledge this) while simultaneously arguing that Trump obviously did something wrong and that's why Mueller couldn't prove he's innocent.

I'm sick of both groups of partisan hacks.

Gunny
10-24-2019, 10:45 AM
At least Comey was straight up

"Look this bitch broke the law, but no one would charge an ex Sec State for such a violation"

Truth is, that's how it fucking works, and the only people who can't accept that are partisan morons who simply hate Hillary that much. She was NEVER going to be charged for neglect. If she has purposely disseminated classified intel, that's different, but she didn't. She was merely an idiot.

Mueller on the other hand absolutely pulled the "we can't prove Trump didn't break the law" right out of his ass, that isn't the legal standard at all, neither a LEO nor a prosecutor should EVER use such language.

On the other hand, only partisan morons who don't give a shit about law and order except when it's Republicans refuse to admit that yes Hillary violated the law (look at Petey for example, he will NEVER acknowledge this) while simultaneously arguing that Trump obviously did something wrong and that's why Mueller couldn't prove he's innocent.

I'm sick of both groups of partisan hacks.

I heard THAT. The left has built its own gallows and put itself on the platform and the noose around its neck and the spineless Republicans are milling around arguing over "if" they should pull the handle and who is going to muster the gonads to do it. The whole lot is a pack of losers, IMO. I've been waiting for the GOP to destroy the left each and ever time it has had the opportunity since the 90s and they just shuffle their feet and stare at the ground.

Then there are those of whom you speak who have ZERO idea what's going on, but they got opinions with about as much basis as some 50s, American International sci-fi flicks.

STTAB
10-24-2019, 11:06 AM
I heard THAT. The left has built its own gallows and put itself on the platform and the noose around its neck and the spineless Republicans are milling around arguing over "if" they should pull the handle and who is going to muster the gonads to do it. The whole lot is a pack of losers, IMO. I've been waiting for the GOP to destroy the left each and ever time it has had the opportunity since the 90s and they just shuffle their feet and stare at the ground.

Then there are those of whom you speak who have ZERO idea what's going on, but they got opinions with about as much basis as some 50s, American International sci-fi flicks.

Truth right there, for three years we have seen the right caving into the left when there is no need to do so. Of course the reason they are is because they hate Trump for the same reasons the Dems in office do, but the vast majority of Americans are simply too stupid to understand that yeah Trump is a dick, but he's our best hope for defeating the ruling class.

Surf Fishing Guru
10-24-2019, 04:21 PM

LOL. The word "systemic" connotes what?

The very wording of the report's conclusion is a mockery of both the truth and the English language:

"APD Uncovered No Persuasive Evidence of Systemic Misuse Relative to the Deliberate Introduction of Classified Information to Unclassified Systems"

The closet server off the government grid was itself THE "unclassified system" and every single person and every single phone, tablet and desktop around the world, sending and fetching emails with a @clintonemail.com To/From address were users and components in that "unclassified system".

There is no other way to describe it in the context of this report. That any "classified information" ever transited that system is QED, "persuasive evidence" of "system[ic] misuse".

It's funny that you think this internal (hey you might get a ding in your personnel file IF you still work for the State Dept) investigation ends all interest in Hillary's email misuse.

There are still DOJ investigations ongoing into the actual actions of Hillary et al and into the FBI / Comey cover-up and don't minimize the FOIA's that Judicial Watch has working (THE LATEST (https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-releases/judicial-watch-new-benghazi-documents-confirm-clinton-email-cover-up/), 3 days ago) and don't be surprised if Judicial Watch wins its suit, demanding HRC sit for a deposition.

Don't gloat yet . . .