PDA

View Full Version : the real Gulianni

truthmatters
09-06-2007, 04:24 PM

09-06-2007, 04:27 PM
Read his book and its pretty clear what he did. He spent a whole chapter on his response to 911

jimnyc
09-06-2007, 04:32 PM
http://therealrudy.org/?utm_source=rgemail

What was it Rudy did so well on 911?

What a crock. I worked in NYC when 9/11 took place and for quite awhile after that. I still live just a few short miles north of the city. I speak from experience when I say he handled the entire situation admirably. I don't think I can speak out against a single thing he did in helping the city recover.

Do a search on the board, this has been discussed in length not very long ago, and I posted quite a bit in depth and posted a few articles to give a better perspective of his actions after 9/11.

But just one thing I'll mention. He probably never met 99% of the people that were in uniform on that fateful day, but attended hundreds of funerals and stayed out of media view - he did so out of respect to the men and women in uniform and their grieving families. How much did YOU do for those who perished, or those who lost loved ones that day?

Rudy kept the city in check, gave people hope, instilled a sense of courage and helped the city recover in an almost miraculous timeline.

truthmatters
09-06-2007, 05:10 PM

truthmatters
09-06-2007, 05:13 PM

jimnyc
09-06-2007, 05:23 PM
You didnt even whacth the video huh?

Many of the goverment officails, first responders and their families think he was a total failure.

And twice as many as that applauded his efforts.

I lived it, seen it, breathed it - did you?

And I did watch the video, and it does nothing to dispute what I posted in this thread, or in any other thread about his actions.

A few disgruntled officials don't change my opinion, it's politics. Many first responders and families who lost loved ones look for a place to lay the blame at their losses. I blame those who hijacked the planes, some look to blame Rudy. Either way, I don't give a rat's ass what they think, and even less about what you think.

And again, what did YOU do after 9/11 to assist? Please post proof here.

JackDaniels
09-06-2007, 05:29 PM
Read his book and its pretty clear what he did. He spent a whole chapter on his response to 911

You honestly think anyone who attributes heroic actions to themselves should be trusted without question?

stephanie
09-06-2007, 05:31 PM
Pfeeesh...You can find anybody in a tragedy like this, who will be unhappy about something.....

Mistakes will alway's be made in as big as a disaster as this was...

Oh by the way...
I can surf the net and find oddles of websites about...
The REAL.......
Hillary
Obama
etc, etc, etc....

:poke:

truthmatters
09-06-2007, 05:54 PM

jimnyc
09-06-2007, 05:57 PM
What these people say is in the rcord of the day.

Where was the command center located and why did Rudy refuse to listen to the people who told him not to put it in the WTT?

And I can post hundreds and hundreds of articles and videos of people claiming what a spectacular job Giuliani did. Would it matter? No, it wouldn't, because you're a close minded individual who thinks she knows all and cannot be corrected.

Again, I lived it, and was there, were you?

And AGAIN, what DID you do to assist? Why are you avoiding the question, just like you do every question in every thread that doesn't suit your agenda?

09-06-2007, 06:57 PM
You honestly think anyone who attributes heroic actions to themselves should be trusted without question?

I dont recall anywhere in his book where he attributes heroic action to himself. He just tells what he did that day and the during the recovery process.

jimnyc
09-06-2007, 06:57 PM
I will take truthmatter's reluctance to answer my question an admission that she didn't do jack shit to assist anyone after 9/11, but will sit far away in an armchair and condemn others.

And before you ask, my wife and I shopped for about $300 worth of supplies that we drove to a NYC relief center a few days after to support those involved in the recovery effort. We donated $500 to the fireman's relief fund as well. And I have receipts that can be scanned and uploaded as proof if necessary.

We got involved the best way we could rather than sit back and condemn others for what they were doing to assist.

09-06-2007, 06:58 PM
He has lied before and will lie again

I have my disagreements with Guiliani but I have yet to see anywhere he has lied.

truthmatters
09-06-2007, 07:33 PM

jimnyc
09-06-2007, 07:48 PM
Did you watch the tape ?

Although I did, why would anyone else reading this thread waste their time with you knowing that you'll change the subject, ignore questions that make you look like a retard & backpeddle when proven incorrect?

I suggest you stick to the lower half of the board, probably the humor section specifically, as you're becoming a joke up here.

truthmatters
09-06-2007, 07:59 PM

jimnyc
09-06-2007, 08:08 PM
and your proof of that is?

What a dope you are! How about your own failure to answer the question asked of you multiple times?

Now beat it, your debating skills are going to give me diarrhea.

manu1959
09-06-2007, 08:09 PM
He has lied before and will lie again

you should like him then.....

Abbey Marie
09-06-2007, 08:36 PM
Haven't we been through all this before? Time to find trash on a new presidential candidate, methinks. :rolleyes:

Joe Steel
09-07-2007, 05:19 AM
This is an unusual election. Most Republicans are placing their hopes in a second-rate candidate and the guy who plays him on TV.

Abbey Marie
09-07-2007, 08:28 AM
This is an unusual election. Most Republicans are placing their hopes in a second-rate candidate and the guy who plays him on TV.

Nice to know you watched the last Republican debate!

truthmatters
09-07-2007, 08:49 AM

Trigg
09-07-2007, 10:29 AM

That's so much worse than your front runner the ex-presidents wife

Trigg
09-07-2007, 10:30 AM
Please go get one lie I have told?

Why bother???? All anyone has to do is stroll over to the Katrina thread.

09-07-2007, 10:18 PM

and who is putting their hopes in Guiliani? I can name one person on here that supports him for the nomination. and i havent seen RSR forever.

We just arent going to let people attack him without justification.

Joe Steel
09-08-2007, 06:13 AM
Nice to know you watched the last Republican debate!

Actually, I didn't. I heard a clip on hate radio. I have to admit it's clever. Rudy has good writers and he seems to know how to deliver a line. Thompson should be careful. He might lose his job; his TV job, I mean.

Joe Steel
09-08-2007, 06:16 AM
That's so much worse than your front runner the ex-presidents wife

I don't much care for Hillary Clinton so say whatever you like. I'd like to know, though, what it is about her that causes rightwingers to go nuts.

Joe Steel
09-08-2007, 06:20 AM
and who is putting their hopes in Guiliani? I can name one person on here that supports him for the nomination. and i havent seen RSR forever.

We just arent going to let people attack him without justification.

Without justification?

One of his three wives was a relative and one of them doesn't know how many times she's been married. That's a bit hard to accept from the "values" party don't you think.

jimnyc
09-08-2007, 06:21 AM
Thompson should be careful. He might lose his job; his TV job, I mean.

Typical rhetoric from the clueless.

Fred Thompson was a politician LONG before he ever got involved in ant type of acting career. I believe he was in politics for over 30 years before he was asked to be in a film, depicting himself. After that, he served 2 terms. Then he was on Law & Order for a couple of seasons. While doing the show, he was still heavily involved in politics. Now he is running for POTUS based on his extremely lengthy political career. He was involved in acting for a few short years.

But don't let the facts get in the way of your rhetoric and retarded rants.

09-08-2007, 06:55 AM
Without justification?

One of his three wives was a relative and one of them doesn't know how many times she's been married. That's a bit hard to accept from the "values" party don't you think.

what does his family life have to do with you guys accusing him of lying and not doing what he did on 9/11?