PDA

View Full Version : RCI Suggests ‘Whistleblower’ Likely 33-Year-Old CIA Analyst Eric Ciaramella

jimnyc
10-31-2019, 09:00 AM
I did hear from the get go that this person was associated with Schiff, perhaps in the CIA - and was there to spy on Trump. And I believe that wholeheartedly, and this person makes sense!

--

RealClear Investigations Suggests ‘Whistleblower’ Likely 33-Year-Old CIA Analyst Eric Ciaramella

RealClearInvestigations on Wednesday published the name of the person they believe is most likely the “whistleblower” against President Trump: Eric Ciaramella, an analyst at the Central Intelligence Agency.

The outlet reported that Ciaramella’s name has been raised privately in impeachment depositions, as well as at least one open hearing held by a House committee not involved in the impeachment inquiry.

RealClearInvestigations also reported that House Democrats this week blocked Republicans from asking questions about Ciaramella and “intend to redact his name from all deposition transcripts.”

The outlet said:

RealClearInvestigations is disclosing the name because of the public’s interest in learning details of an effort to remove a sitting president from office. Further, the official’s status as a ‘whistleblower’ is complicated by his being a hearsay reporter of accusations against the president, one who has ‘some indicia of an arguable political bias … in favor of a rival political candidate’ — as the Intelligence Community Inspector General phrased it circumspectly in originally fielding his complaint.

It said Ciaramella is 33-years-old, a registered Democrat who began working at the White House during the Obama administration and previously worked with former Vice President Joe Biden and former CIA Director John Brennan.

Ciaramella left the Trump administration’s National Security Council in mid-2017 over concerns about negative leaks to the media and then returned to the CIA, the outlet reported.

“He was accused of working against Trump and leaking against Trump,” a former NSC official told RealClearInvestigiations.

The outlet also reported that Ciaramella huddled for “guidance” with the staff of House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-CA), including former NSC colleagues who now work for Schiff.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/10/30/realclear-investigations-suggests-whistleblower-likely-33-year-old-cia-analyst-eric-ciaramella/

jimnyc
10-31-2019, 09:12 AM
Anti-Trump Whistleblower’s Identity Revealed – Worked for Susan Rice, Obama, Also Helped Initiate the Russia Collusion Hoax Investigation!

The anti-Trump whistleblower behind the Ukraine witch hunt has likely been exposed.

According to investigative reporter Paul Sperry, one person’s name keeps coming up in the impeachment hearings that fits the description of the whistleblower — Eric Ciaramella.

We have reported on Ciaramella previously at The Gateway Pundit.

https://i.imgur.com/QKst5G6.png

33-year-old Ciaramella is a registered Democrat, worked for Obama, worked for Biden, worked for CIA Director John Brennan, he’s a vocal critic of Trump and he helped initiate the ‘Russia collusion’ hoax investigation!

Ciaramella’s identity was an open secret in the DC swamp, says Paul Sperry.

Mr. Ciaramella is a CIA officer who specializes in Russia and Ukraine who was detailed to work in the National Security Council under Susan Rice in 2015.

He was then moved into the West Wing in 2017 to ‘fill a vacancy’ where he was able to ‘see and read everything.’

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/10/breaking-report-anti-trump-whistleblowers-identity-revealed-he-also-helped-initiate-the-russia-collusion-hoax-investigation/

Kathianne
10-31-2019, 09:28 AM
I've seen the name a few times, at this point though doesn't seem he did much, Trump jumped that with the transcript. Now if it turns out those ellipsis were something of substance, there could be problems.

I do think McConnell gave the president good advice to stop railing on GOP senators. I've been saying the same about the administration and fans regarding those that disagree with 'the man,' if not all the policies.

pete311
10-31-2019, 09:34 AM
lol, Jim you are trying so hard. Trump robbed a bank and you're focusing on the bias of the security guard who sent the security camera tape to the police.

The whistleblower is not even relevant anymore. We have several career diplomats who back up Trump's wrong doing.

STTAB
10-31-2019, 10:11 AM
lol, Jim you are trying so hard. Trump robbed a bank and you're focusing on the bias of the security guard who sent the security camera tape to the police.

The whistleblower is not even relevant anymore. We have several career diplomats who back up Trump's wrong doing.

You have zero credibility little man. Trump didn't "rob a bank" he didn't anything wrong. Just like Biden didn't do anything wrong when he told the Ukraine's "fire this prosecutor or you don't get foreign aid"

That you are pathetic partisan pile of shit changes nothing.

jimnyc
10-31-2019, 10:13 AM

Not me focusing, this is the news that is not the delusional MSM.

You don't find any issue at all with what Biden and Son "allegedly" did? No issue at all if folks on the left spied on Trump's campaign and all the way up until recently?

And I hate to be the bearer of bad news to you again, which you'll continue to ignore again - but the leaks coming from the left, who won't even let the republicans participate, are turning out to be a lot of lies and smoking mirrors. And yet, the stuff I post about the left - much has already been proven and sworn to - and now needs further investigating.

You THINK Trump did wrong, and OK, I can understand that. Of course that is ignoring about 95% of what I post, and you sticking with the CNN types no matter the news that comes out. Hey, if you would rather just say "blah blah blah" and ignore every last detail that comes out of Washington, that's cool, your choice. But don't act like your one little tidbit of info you think you have, somehow outweighs YEARS of information on the left.

And I CANNOT WAIT to hear what you have to say about Barr and Durham. How about come out in front for once. Do you think they will find anything on the left and what they did pertaining to Trump, from before the campaign all the way til now? And will you again dismiss anything that comes from them as well? I'm a betting man, and I say you will dismiss it. You'll dismiss everything til now, and you'll continue no matter what is found.

But the truth about Obama/Biden/Clinton and many others in Ukraine WILL come out. Barr and Durham WILL release their findings, and I hope it starts with quite a few subpoenas and indictments. Of course even then you and the left will scoff and deny.

Here is one last FACT for you - even if/when the Dems have a vote and impeach Trump in the house - you do know the whole thing is for nothing once it gets to the senate, don't you? And all of this garbage will only HELP Trump in 2020 - you mark my words. And I'll be laughing again, and you'll be scoffing with new excuses of things to ignore.

STTAB
10-31-2019, 10:13 AM
I've seen the name a few times, at this point though doesn't seem he did much, Trump jumped that with the transcript. Now if it turns out those ellipsis were something of substance, there could be problems.

I do think McConnell gave the president good advice to stop railing on GOP senators. I've been saying the same about the administration and fans regarding those that disagree with 'the man,' if not all the policies.

Here's a question, why hasnt McConnel been "advising" Senators like McCain, and Flake and now Romney to shut the fuck up about Trump? That's a real question.

Kathianne
10-31-2019, 10:20 AM
Here's a question, why hasnt McConnel been "advising" Senators like McCain, and Flake and now Romney to shut the fuck up about Trump? That's a real question.
Indeed, everyone who disagrees with the president should STFU. I was just saying the same privately, speaking about myself.

jimnyc
10-31-2019, 10:39 AM
Indeed, everyone who disagrees with the president should STFU. I was just saying the same privately, speaking about myself.

I don't think anyone should ever have to STFU about anyone, and unsure where that's coming from. No president is ever going to do every last thing that everyone agrees with. So there will always be things to disagree with, even if the same person and same office. I suppose it all depends on an individuals beliefs and desires and wants, and it makes sense that not all of us agree on every last detail. I think in congress it's just like here, it's how folks speak with one another, the digs the sarcasm and many other things that go into it. And while these differences lead to differences in threads, and sometimes some heated discussions, I don't see a reason why folks can't disagree and discuss without going personal or trying to vilify or degrade the other person.

A lot of times a thread is started and a ton depends on the first page of replies. Some folks like to pop in with a one liner or something and try to kill a thread before a discussion even starts. They disagree so therefore the thread must be degraded and scoffed at somehow. Personally, if I ain't fond of a subject, I move on to the next. If I disagree with someone, I try and post why without any of the negative stuff. I admit I CAN be thin skinned at times and a lot of my replies are based on replies from others. So it's a collective effort. Ignore the negativity and reply to the positive folks that want to discuss things for real.

Kathianne
10-31-2019, 10:48 AM
I don't think anyone should ever have to STFU about anyone, and unsure where that's coming from. No president is ever going to do every last thing that everyone agrees with. So there will always be things to disagree with, even if the same person and same office. I suppose it all depends on an individuals beliefs and desires and wants, and it makes sense that not all of us agree on every last detail. I think in congress it's just like here, it's how folks speak with one another, the digs the sarcasm and many other things that go into it. And while these differences lead to differences in threads, and sometimes some heated discussions, I don't see a reason why folks can't disagree and discuss without going personal or trying to vilify or degrade the other person.

A lot of times a thread is started and a ton depends on the first page of replies. Some folks like to pop in with a one liner or something and try to kill a thread before a discussion even starts. They disagree so therefore the thread must be degraded and scoffed at somehow. Personally, if I ain't fond of a subject, I move on to the next. If I disagree with someone, I try and post why without any of the negative stuff. I admit I CAN be thin skinned at times and a lot of my replies are based on replies from others. So it's a collective effort. Ignore the negativity and reply to the positive folks that want to discuss things for real.

I have attempted to be a contrary voice, without being over-the-top negative on the president. I've attempted to point out those things I agree with. Granted that I have been appalled at some of his actions, including the seemingly split second decision to pull out of Syria and cave to Turkish strong man.

Anything not negative has been construed to being a false olive branch to the diehards. Anything negative has resulted in 'sarcastic, hateful, stupid, liberal...'

Enough whining, it is past time for me to be so contrary. Since I do have my opinions, the best thing is to only go for the non-contrary. Hopefully I can do that.

STTAB
10-31-2019, 10:52 AM

You missed my point entirely.

Why is McConnell advising Trump not to talk shit about Republican Senators who irk him, but not the reverse?

And I am 100% in the category of the RNC should tell any member of Congress who openly badmouths someone from their own party that they will no longer get any funding from the party.

It's called fighting in private and presenting a unified front in public. Notice the Democrats are very good at it, that is why they consistently win the PR battles even though they are scum.

pete311
10-31-2019, 11:41 AM
You missed my point entirely.

Why is McConnell advising Trump not to talk shit about Republican Senators who irk him, but not the reverse?

And I am 100% in the category of the RNC should tell any member of Congress who openly badmouths someone from their own party that they will no longer get any funding from the party.

It's called fighting in private and presenting a unified front in public. Notice the Democrats are very good at it, that is why they consistently win the PR battles even though they are scum.

I think you're missing the point entirely of what it means to be a moral, ethical patriot that puts country over party.

STTAB
10-31-2019, 11:43 AM
I think you're missing the point entirely of what it means to be a moral, ethical patriot that puts country over party.

If that were true, I'd be a Democrat

Also you dishonest little troll, it's a well known fact on this board that I hate Republicans ALMOST as much as I hate Democrats and think they are scum .

See Petey this is the problem with having no integrity, you assume that because you have none no one else does either.

pete311
10-31-2019, 11:48 AM
If that were true, I'd be a Democrat

Also you dishonest little troll, it's a well known fact on this board that I hate Republicans ALMOST as much as I hate Democrats and think they are scum .

See Petey this is the problem with having no integrity, you assume that because you have none no one else does either.

What you hate is really not relevant to my post. Politicians should not be collective robots. They represent their constituents, not a political party line.

STTAB
10-31-2019, 11:53 AM
What you hate is really not relevant to my post. Politicians should not be collective robots. They represent their constituents, not a political party line.

LOL if that truly concerned you you would be railing about every single Democrat in office. Meanwhile I actually have railed on THIS board about both Democrats and Republicans in office who don't seem to give a shit about the voters.

Also, if you truly gave a shit about that you would actually be PRO Trump, because like him or not he IS doing what his voters elected him to do, or at least as much of it as he can get done with the worthless organization known as Congress standing in his way.

jimnyc
10-31-2019, 12:32 PM

Pete, let's be honest for a moment, shall we?

I know I lean hard to the right. I know I lean in my postings and opinions. That's me, take it or leave it. But I DO find guilt with Trump, just not as much. I DO find wrongdoing by folks on the right, of course, all politicians are dirty IMO. And the board as a whole, all mental righties, often will disagree with one another.

I've posted THOUSANDS of things of wrongdoing from the left over the past say 2-3 years alone. And guilt or not, you either ignore every last bit, or pop in with a one liner on how we are all wrong somehow. You have NEVER found guilt with the left and someone would have to be in jail, and even then I think you would find clients and go silent again.

The thing is, it's YOU who ALWAYS puts party over country. I think every single member here leans in a direction, that's what we do as humans. But some are a little more honest than others. You are perhaps the worst hack of anyone that comes here, and yet somehow acts all self righteous as if you and the entire democrat party are absolutely perfect.

I'd tell you the reality of it all but don't think you care nor give a crap. But you acting better and lecturing folks on patriotism and all, I don't know if it's sad or not. But what I do know is that it doesn't fool anyone anymore. Well, really never did.

Imagine that, the left that literally made up the Russian BS and is now making up more shit, is going to lecture about patriotic duty. :rolleyes:

And yeah yeah, I know, Schiff's got the goods in his own possession that proves Russia though, so he said. And what he told America about Trump..... and some whistle in the wind when lefties get busted doing shit like this all the time.

Yeah, sure, party over country. That's all the democrat party knows and has done since Trump got elected. They DO NOTHING literally, unless obstruction counts, since they DID state that as a goal. :rolleyes:

STTAB
10-31-2019, 12:37 PM
Pete, let's be honest for a moment, shall we?

I know I lean hard to the right. I know I lean in my postings and opinions. That's me, take it or leave it. But I DO find guilt with Trump, just not as much. I DO find wrongdoing by folks on the right, of course, all politicians are dirty IMO. And the board as a whole, all mental righties, often will disagree with one another.

I've posted THOUSANDS of things of wrongdoing from the left over the past say 2-3 years alone. And guilt or not, you either ignore every last bit, or pop in with a one liner on how we are all wrong somehow. You have NEVER found guilt with the left and someone would have to be in jail, and even then I think you would find clients and go silent again.

The thing is, it's YOU who ALWAYS puts party over country. I think every single member here leans in a direction, that's what we do as humans. But some are a little more honest than others. You are perhaps the worst hack of anyone that comes here, and yet somehow acts all self righteous as if you and the entire democrat party are absolutely perfect.

I'd tell you the reality of it all but don't think you care nor give a crap. But you acting better and lecturing folks on patriotism and all, I don't know if it's sad or not. But what I do know is that it doesn't fool anyone anymore. Well, really never did.

Imagine that, the left that literally made up the Russian BS and is now making up more shit, is going to lecture about patriotic duty. :rolleyes:

And yeah yeah, I know, Schiff's got the goods in his own possession that proves Russia though, so he said. And what he told America about Trump..... and some whistle in the wind when lefties get busted doing shit like this all the time.

Yeah, sure, party over country. That's all the democrat party knows and has done since Trump got elected. They DO NOTHING literally, unless obstruction counts, since they DID state that as a goal. :rolleyes:

This was just another example of a Democrat accusing others of doing EXACTLY what they themselves are doing. It is the case EVERY time. No different here, Pete accuses us of putting party over politics because HE puts party over politics.

This is obvious. And easily proven. I say "Neither Trump nor Biden did anything wrong by putting conditions on foreign aid"

Pete says "Wrong, BIden did nothing wrong, but Trump did, and you're a partisan fool for believing otherwise"

It would actually be hilarious if it weren't so terrifying to know that many Americans think just like Pete.

pete311
10-31-2019, 12:39 PM
My only point is that we should encourage our elected officials to show some independence and original voice rather than only reciting the party line. At that point there is no point in representation. They don't represent the party or the president. They represent their district or state.

pete311
10-31-2019, 12:41 PM
This was just another example of a Democrat accusing others of doing EXACTLY what they themselves are doing. It is the case EVERY time. No different here, Pete accuses us of putting party over politics because HE puts party over politics.

uh yeah because just a few posts ago you supported republicans becoming a collective of drones in absolute support of Trump.

STTAB
10-31-2019, 12:43 PM
uh yeah because just a few posts ago you supported republicans becoming a collective of drones in absolute support of Trump.

False, I merely asked a question. At NO point did I say "Republicans should be drones for Trump"

Are you EVER honest Pete? Ever?

STTAB
10-31-2019, 12:46 PM
My only point is that we should encourage our elected officials to show some independence and original voice rather than only reciting the party line. At that point there is no point in representation. They don't represent the party or the president. They represent their district or state.

Again if you actually believed what you are trying to sell here you would be pro Trump. Because he is LITERALLY the only elected person in Washington DC who isn't a mindless drone doing what they are told to do.

Name 5 members of Congress who consistently vote for things that their constituents want.

You can't , there is a reason why Congress barely has a double digit approval rating.

You've either been duped and really believe those assholes in DC care about you, OR you're just a liar and you know they don't care, but you're going to say they do anyway.

pete311
10-31-2019, 03:19 PM
Again if you actually believed what you are trying to sell here you would be pro Trump. Because he is LITERALLY the only elected person in Washington DC who isn't a mindless drone doing what they are told to do.

Name 5 members of Congress who consistently vote for things that their constituents want.

You can't , there is a reason why Congress barely has a double digit approval rating.

You've either been duped and really believe those assholes in DC care about you, OR you're just a liar and you know they don't care, but you're going to say they do anyway.

Actually he's Putin's drone, so yeah, he isn't mindless, his mind just isn't his.

jimnyc
10-31-2019, 03:25 PM
Actually he's Putin's drone, so yeah, he isn't mindless, his mind just isn't his.

Can you answer the question about congress? And yes, that includes both sides, as they are all crooked politicians. But you would rather answer with this type of BS?

Ok, last time guys, I took the bait and answered - but unless this is what folks want to see happen in threads - I suggest ignoring the posts like above until it improves or just goes away, or you could make it go away yourself physically. Myself - no more replies to the BS - and PLEASE, if we all did so to whatever person you think qualifies, things should improve for one and all.

STTAB
11-01-2019, 08:32 AM
Can you answer the question about congress? And yes, that includes both sides, as they are all crooked politicians. But you would rather answer with this type of BS?

Ok, last time guys, I took the bait and answered - but unless this is what folks want to see happen in threads - I suggest ignoring the posts like above until it improves or just goes away, or you could make it go away yourself physically. Myself - no more replies to the BS - and PLEASE, if we all did so to whatever person you think qualifies, things should improve for one and all.

Sorry Jim, I prefer to expose his hypocrisy time after time rather than simply ignoring him and hoping he'll go away. Personally i just consider his one liner off topic responses as admissions that he knows he's full of shit.