PDA

View Full Version : Tulsi Gabbard Spoiler?

Kathianne
11-01-2019, 09:50 AM
Could be interesting.

https://news.yahoo.com/tulsi-gabbard-is-having-a-moment-and-the-party-is-getting-nervous-090007701.html

Noir
11-01-2019, 10:02 AM
I like Gabbard, but I don’t think the DNC is going to give her a chance at the Democrat ticket, so it’ll likely be 3rd party for her where she Will get pilloried as a ‘vote for Trump’

STTAB
11-01-2019, 10:58 AM
Her candidacy is going nowhere. The fix is in again for Democrats, Warren will be the nominee.

Tulsi has already announced that she is not running for reelection to the House, which could - and should - set her up nicely for being hired by the Administration. I'd like to see her as UN Ambassador.

SassyLady
11-01-2019, 01:33 PM
Maybe VP.

STTAB
11-01-2019, 02:08 PM
Maybe VP.

Man, Hillary would go nuts if Trump picked a puppet of Putin as his running mate

hjmick
11-01-2019, 03:03 PM
Haley/Gabbard 2020...

SassyLady
11-01-2019, 03:25 PM
Haley/Gabbard 2020...

Both run as Independents, maybe?

I'd vote for them.

hjmick
11-01-2019, 03:30 PM
Both run as Independents, maybe?

I'd vote for them.

I too could pull that lever.

I like Haley, I was disappointed when she left South Carolina for the U.N. Not being a big fan of President Trump, I feared her association with him could taint her future in politics.

My only fear with Gabbard is that she may be a true Liberal in Moderate clothing...

Kathianne
11-01-2019, 03:32 PM
I too could pull that lever.

I like Haley, I was disappointed when she left South Carolina for the U.N. Not being a big fan of President Trump, I feared her association with him could taint her future in politics.

My only fear with Gabbard is that she may be a true Liberal in Moderate clothing...
I think compared to what is 'liberal' today, she's a moderate. In any other time, she'd be liberal. ;) Then again, try and define 'conservative' today.

STTAB
11-04-2019, 03:26 PM
I think compared to what is 'liberal' today, she's a moderate. In any other time, she'd be liberal. ;) Then again, try and define 'conservative' today.

Terrifyingly the Democrats consider Tulsi to be a right wing nut job. They have taken to calling Joe Biden a moderate , but they have dragged him so far left that it isn't even funny.

I like Tulsi for not being a bat shit crazy Democrat just to get votes like all the others out there.