PDA

View Full Version : City of Brotherly Love... The Sistas Are Another Story

FakeNewsSux
11-02-2019, 08:01 PM
How much you want to bet that Jussie Smollett is the kid's hero:

Philadelphia: 3 Black Women Beat Homeless Man to Death for a Racial Slur Towards a Child — Child Later Admits Racial Slur Never Happened“Three Philadelphia women have been sentenced to more than a decade in prison for their involvement in the beating death of a homeless man.
Surveillance video caught the brutal attack in 2015 that eventually led to the man’s death.
It happened at a gas station in Olney.
Police say one of the suspects’ sons told her that the homeless man hit him and called him racial slurs.
She decided to retaliate, bringing along several friends and family members.
The son later told his mother that he made the story up.”
https://dcdirtylaundry.com/philadelphia-3-black-women-beat-homeless-man-to-death-for-a-racial-slur-toward-a-child-child-later-admits-racial-slur-never-happened/

Surf Fishing Guru
11-03-2019, 09:49 AM
While that might shock the sensibilities of some, I recognize it as normal, even expected behavior in Philadelphia.

I lived in that hug-a-thug hellhole for 29 years and carried a gun where ever I went.

That's what decades of Democrat revolving door justice policies gets you; criminals act like they are untouchable and the taxpaying class that can move out, does.

Abbey Marie
11-05-2019, 11:21 AM
Yup, also lived in Philly for years. And the south Bronx. And in “Murder Town” Wilmington Delaware. You learn to watch where you go, and don’t do anything to tick people off. It is an aggressive culture, at least in our Northern urban settings. I don’t know any group of people that seem more regularly angry than black American women. And I’m including Muslim men. Maybe they have reason to be; but it is what it is, there’s no denying it.