PDA

View Full Version : 51% of US want bush investigated over 911

truthmatters
09-06-2007, 05:19 PM

Guernicaa
09-06-2007, 05:25 PM
http://mparent7777-2.blogspot.com/2007/09/zogby-poll-51-of-americans-want.html

67% want more answers on WW7 collapse.
They should deffinetly be looking into it. The house should call for intense investigations.

What's funny is that theres more evidence to suggest Bush was behind 9/11 than there is to suggest the Clintons had people killed.

jimnyc
09-06-2007, 05:27 PM

I'm not too concerned about a poll that includes about 0.002 percent of the nation. 1000 people out of 350 million is hardly an accurate poll. This is why I tend to shy away from most of these polls, they are basically worthless. I guarantee I could poll 1000 people myself and get quite the opposite results, depending on whom and where I ask.

Nice try though!

JackDaniels
09-06-2007, 05:28 PM
You want government to solve government problems which are caused by government.

When will you liberals learn that government inquiry doesn't solve shit.

Warren Commission. End of story.

jimnyc
09-06-2007, 05:28 PM
What's funny is that theres more evidence to suggest Bush was behind 9/11 than there is to suggest the Clintons had people killed.

I'd love to see your evidence. Not conspiracy theories, but cold hard facts as evidence.

I'll check back after dinner for them...

JackDaniels
09-06-2007, 05:31 PM
They should deffinetly be looking into it. The house should call for intense investigations.

The 9/11 truthers should really give it a rest. You all sound like morons.

stephanie
09-06-2007, 05:38 PM
Guess what party affiliation Zogby is.....nuff said...move along...

I wouldn't believe anything that Zogby said, if his tongue came notarized with it....:coffee:

truthmatters
09-06-2007, 05:48 PM

JackDaniels
09-06-2007, 05:50 PM
Guess what party affiliation Zogby is.....nuff said...move along...

I wouldn't believe anything that Zogby said, if his tongue came notarized with it....:coffee:

Zogby was the only guy who pretty much got the 2000 election right on.

The "Zogby is liberal" argument is pretty dumb. He doesn't show much of a bias. Other pollsters do, however. One that comes to mind is the right wing Frank Luntz.

jimnyc
09-06-2007, 05:52 PM
I'd love to see your evidence. Not conspiracy theories, but cold hard facts as evidence.

I'll check back after dinner for them...

Admittedly, I had a quick dinner, but I thought you would have had proof off of the top of your head!

I'll still wait for the evidence. :)

truthmatters
09-06-2007, 05:52 PM

jimnyc
09-06-2007, 05:54 PM
With the vast majority of Americans having questions on the official story of 911 I dont think it will ever just go away.

When there are questions in a democracy you try to answer them not weep them under the rug.

Please post proof of this "vast majority of Americans"

Thanks!

truthmatters
09-06-2007, 05:58 PM

-Cp
09-06-2007, 06:00 PM
With the vast majority of Americans having questions on the official story of 911 I dont think it will ever just go away.

When there are questions in a democracy you try to answer them not weep them under the rug.

That's odd - people call 911 everyday - I've called em' before and they're very responsive and helpful - not sure why 51% of Americans would want them investigated...

jimnyc
09-06-2007, 06:01 PM
http://tinyurl.com/2wwyet

Its funny how Bushies always trust these things when they say what helps them but refute them whe they dont .

Funny how someone like you thinks .00001% of the population somehow speaks for the "vast majority".

Again, these polls mean SHIT. We are in a nation with nearly 400 million people. I don't think asking 1000 people their opinions is a valid representation.

Again, nice try though! LOL

-Cp
09-06-2007, 06:02 PM

Perhaps those 67% of the 1000 polled should read this:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html

jimnyc
09-06-2007, 06:04 PM
Perhaps those 67% of the 1000 polled should read this:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html

-Cp, I was going to post many things as well that blows the ridiculous conspiracy theories clear out of the water, but I didn't want to waste my time. Trust me, NOTHING you post will sink in with TM. She knows everything, except for 90% of the questions asked of her.

stephanie
09-06-2007, 06:05 PM
so now you say Zogbys is liberal?

got any proof of that?

From one of your favorite websites..

Political activities
Best known as an interpreter of the political scene, Zogby had a brief stint as an aspiring politician himself in 1981, when he ran unsuccessfully for Mayor of Utica, New York. He describes himself as a liberal Democrat [citation needed].

Since May 2005 he has been a contributing blogger at The Huffington Post.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zogby

-Cp
09-06-2007, 06:06 PM
-Cp, I was going to post many things as well that blows the ridiculous conspiracy theories clear out of the water, but I didn't want to waste my time. Trust me, NOTHING you post will sink in with TM. She knows everything, except for 90% of the questions asked of her.

Yeah.. VERY Ironic that someone with the name of "TruthMatters" voids herself of wanting to even know the Truth....

jimnyc
09-06-2007, 06:09 PM
Yeah.. VERY Ironic that someone with the name of "TruthMatters" voids herself of wanting to even know the Truth....

She rarely answers any of my questions but rather comes back with deluded theories and explanations. She'll condemn the actions of others for that fateful day but I'll bet my last dollar she didn't do a damn thing herself.

truthmatters
09-06-2007, 06:29 PM

jimnyc
09-06-2007, 06:35 PM
But where is your proof the site fixes results to lean liberal?

YOU asked for proof from her that Zogby was a liberal. Why not just admit she was right? The same reason you fail to answer my questions in other threads?

truthmatters
09-06-2007, 06:40 PM

jimnyc
09-06-2007, 06:43 PM
What's wrong, TM? Why do you avoid my questions?

You claim you want TRUTH, but you avoid it.

Why do you do that?

jimnyc
09-06-2007, 06:43 PM
I dont care what his politics are we are talking the results of the polls.

Then why did you ask for proof that he was a liberal?

truthmatters
09-06-2007, 06:44 PM

truthmatters
09-06-2007, 06:45 PM

-Cp
09-06-2007, 06:46 PM
But where is your proof the site fixes results to lean liberal?

Where is your proof that it doesn't?

stephanie
09-06-2007, 06:54 PM
Where's my picture of backpeddling...

Well can't find it...

How about tapdancing instead...

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/060786a0.gif

:laugh2::cheers2:

jimnyc
09-06-2007, 06:58 PM
Where's my picture of backpeddling...

You should find it, it's sorely needed in just about every thread she participates in! :)

09-06-2007, 07:02 PM
The polls zogbys does have as good a track record any any polling co.

Did you ever think that maybe thats why we dont trust polls period?

People play with stats all the time. There are three types of liars. Liars, Damned liars, and statisticians.

The fact is polls mean absolutely nothing. its just an excuse to try to make news rather than report whats actually going on.

stephanie
09-06-2007, 07:02 PM
You should find it, it's sorely needed in just about every thread she participates in! :)

This is the only peddling one I have...You can copy it and save it if you wish.....:laugh2:

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/edwardsbiker-1.gif

09-06-2007, 07:04 PM
here see?

yeah i do see it. Its totally contradicting what you are claiming. You just cited yourself asking for proof that Zogbys liberal. It was provided. and you are trying to claim that you didnt claim it by refering to the post where you clearly were.

Not sure what you are thinking here, but I dont think your current method of proving yourself is working.

truthmatters
09-06-2007, 07:30 PM

Gunny
09-06-2007, 07:34 PM

You going to start linking us to the National Enquirer next?

82Marine89
09-06-2007, 07:38 PM
You going to start linking us to the National Enquirer next?

Well, inquiring minds do want to know. :cool:

stephanie
09-06-2007, 07:43 PM
Well, inquiring minds do want to know. :cool:

:laugh2:

truthmatters
09-06-2007, 07:44 PM

jimnyc
09-06-2007, 07:49 PM
What is wrong with Zogbys?

I already answered that 2x now and that's just another wasted post that you ignore when it doesn't support your delusional arguments.

BoogyMan
09-06-2007, 07:50 PM
I'm not too concerned about a poll that includes about 0.002 percent of the nation. 1000 people out of 350 million is hardly an accurate poll. This is why I tend to shy away from most of these polls, they are basically worthless. I guarantee I could poll 1000 people myself and get quite the opposite results, depending on whom and where I ask.

Nice try though!

Egads, how could those numbers ever be considered a representative sampling? There would be more people than were actually surveyed in the margin of error for a properly designed scientific poll. Good point Jimnyc.

April15
09-06-2007, 07:51 PM
Congress doesn't need to investigate anything more than now on the table. Congress needs to get busy fixing the Wrongs made by the number one Wrong man in American government.

manu1959
09-06-2007, 07:53 PM
Congress doesn't need to investigate anything more than now on the table. Congress needs to get busy fixing the Wrongs made by the number one Wrong man in American government.

yes when will teddy the drunk be investigated?

jimnyc
09-06-2007, 07:54 PM

That's your opinion. You find him wrong, I find your opinion of the matter useless. See how that works? I think he's made mistakes, and has done a lot of good. But I don't get an ulcer trying to bash him, or anyone, at every living moment.

Also, appears Americans are more disappointed with the Democrat led congress than they are GWB.

82Marine89
09-06-2007, 07:55 PM

:link:

truthmatters
09-06-2007, 07:57 PM

JohnDoe
09-06-2007, 07:58 PM
Funny how someone like you thinks .00001% of the population somehow speaks for the "vast majority".

Again, these polls mean SHIT. We are in a nation with nearly 400 million people. I don't think asking 1000 people their opinions is a valid representation.

Again, nice try though! LOL

jim, I am not sure if you know this, but in general, ALL POLSTERS use only a 1000 people in their polls, or thereabouts....they have it down to an actuary's science... the calculations to extrapolate it in to 300 million, based on the diversity of the 1000 polled.

And yes, there are right and left swinging polsters, but they all are usually within a 3% margin of error.

manu1959
09-06-2007, 08:00 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_poll#Sampling_methods

500- 1000 is a typical poll size for any political poll

which is why they are crap......500 - 1000 people do not represent the will of 350 million ...

that is like asking what one person at your place of work a question and going well the entire staff wants all women to dress like sluts.....

truthmatters
09-06-2007, 08:00 PM

truthmatters
09-06-2007, 08:01 PM

manu1959
09-06-2007, 08:01 PM
jim, I am not sure if you know this, but in general, ALL POLSTERS use only a 1000 people in their polls, or thereabouts....they have it down to an actuary's science... the calculations to extrapolate it in to 300 million, based on the diversity of the 1000 polled.

And yes, there are right and left swinging polsters, but they all are usually within a 3% margin of error.

how is this possible they never actually get all 350 million to vote on anything to see if they are actually right....

jimnyc
09-06-2007, 08:02 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_poll#Sampling_methods

500- 1000 is a typical poll size for any political poll

jim, I am not sure if you know this, but in general, ALL POLSTERS use only a 1000 people in their polls....they have it down to an actuary's science... the calculations to extrapolate it in to 300 million, based on the diversity of the 1000 polled.

Which is why I stated priorly that I didn't listen to these polls. They aren't worth crap. I've seen so many votes go so far away from what the pre-election polls have stated that I learned to take them with a grain of salt.

Bottom line is that 1000 people out of nearly 400 million is IMPOSSIBLE to be considered overly accurate. I can come up with a 10 question poll and run it ten different times in ten different locations and get ten different outcomes. When someone states "vast majority of Americans", don't give me .00001 percent as your proof, I just don't buy it.

truthmatters
09-06-2007, 08:04 PM

jimnyc
09-06-2007, 08:05 PM
If the poll suported their position they would embrace it Im sure.

Bullshit, don't you dare try to put words into my mouth to support your lame arguments. I'm not the one posting polls to support my arguments, that's YOU. Before speaking and looking like a dope, do a little research on my posting history and see that this is something I've spoke out about before.

I can give you polls right now that show Bush in a favorable light in many aspects, but I don't, because the sampling is just as shitty.

jimnyc
09-06-2007, 08:06 PM
Denying yet another science?

Yes I am, and it's hardly a science. Common sense will tell you that such a tiny sampling is crap.

Stick your science where the sun don't shine. At least I take the time to answer questions you ask me instead of ignoring those that make me look like an idiot like you do.

JohnDoe
09-06-2007, 08:15 PM
if i were polled about world trade center 7, and whether i wanted it investigated, i would be one of the ones that said yes.

i would have said yes, because wtc 7 was not part of the 911 commission's report...at least not in any depth.

i would have said yes, because this was the largest attack in our history, and all aspects of the event should be analized to the enth degree, in order to prevent a repeat in the future.

i would also have wtc 7 investigated for its collapse, so to also not repeat building such a structure that would collapse, under very little stress....it was not hit by an airplane like the other twin towers.

i would have it investigated thoroughly BECAUSE of the Rumors that it was brought down in a controlled demolition....to settle the rumor, one way or the other.... to put it to rest.

jd

truthmatters
09-06-2007, 08:29 PM

JohnDoe
09-06-2007, 08:29 PM
how is this possible they never actually get all 350 million to vote on anything to see if they are actually right....

i don't know the formula, but i know it is there....

and it is based on who they sample... the info is available, if searched further.

for example it depends on the poll....sometimes, only ''likely'' voters are polled, and sometimes only registered voters are polled, and sometimes it is a sampling of all of america.

as example, on all of america, they would poll a sampling of Americans that represent our entire mix....

like a percentage of the poor, middle and rich, based on our census percentages, a sampling of men vs women based on census numbers....and proper representation of the major ethnic groups, and so on and so forth...

they test their calculations with actual results, in things like elections and are always within their 3% margin of error.... like i have said, they have the math, down to a science....

and when they do make a once in a lifetime mistake, they spend months, analizing ther data and who they picked to poll, down to what time of day they polled, to figure out why they were wrong!!!

stephanie
09-06-2007, 08:43 PM
WTC 7 Collapse

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/wtc7-430.jpg

Claim: Seven hours after the two towers fell, the 47-story WTC 7 collapsed. According to 911review.org: "The video clearly shows that it was not a collapse subsequent to a fire, but rather a controlled demolition: amongst the Internet investigators, the jury is in on this one."
Fire Storm: WTC 7 stands amid the rubble of the recently collapsed Twin Towers. Damaged by falling debris, the building then endures a fire that rages for hours. Experts say this combination, not a demolition-style implosion, led to the roofline "kink" that signals WTC 7's progressive collapse. (Photograph by New York Office of Emergency Management)

FACT: Many conspiracy theorists point to FEMA's preliminary report, which said there was relatively light damage to WTC 7 prior to its collapse. With the benefit of more time and resources, NIST researchers now support the working hypothesis that WTC 7 was far more compromised by falling debris than the FEMA report indicated. "The most important thing we found was that there was, in fact, physical damage to the south face of building 7," NIST's Sunder tells PM. "On about a third of the face to the center and to the bottom — approximately 10 stories — about 25 percent of the depth of the building was scooped out." NIST also discovered previously undocumented damage to WTC 7's upper stories and its southwest corner.

Read the whole article at...
http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html?page=5#wtc7

truthmatters
09-06-2007, 08:44 PM

manu1959
09-06-2007, 08:46 PM
WTC 7 Collapse

Claim: Seven hours after the two towers fell, the 47-story WTC 7 collapsed. According to 911review.org: "The video clearly shows that it was not a collapse subsequent to a fire, but rather a controlled demolition: amongst the Internet investigators, the jury is in on this one."
Fire Storm: WTC 7 stands amid the rubble of the recently collapsed Twin Towers. Damaged by falling debris, the building then endures a fire that rages for hours. Experts say this combination, not a demolition-style implosion, led to the roofline "kink" that signals WTC 7's progressive collapse. (Photograph by New York Office of Emergency Management)

FACT: Many conspiracy theorists point to FEMA's preliminary report, which said there was relatively light damage to WTC 7 prior to its collapse. With the benefit of more time and resources, NIST researchers now support the working hypothesis that WTC 7 was far more compromised by falling debris than the FEMA report indicated. "The most important thing we found was that there was, in fact, physical damage to the south face of building 7," NIST's Sunder tells PM. "On about a third of the face to the center and to the bottom — approximately 10 stories — about 25 percent of the depth of the building was scooped out." NIST also discovered previously undocumented damage to WTC 7's upper stories and its southwest corner.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html?page=5#wtc7

now now now .... let us not let facts get in the way of a good conspiracy theory.....

Gunny
09-06-2007, 08:52 PM
Then why have they historically been the Best indicator of elelction fraud?

:link:

stephanie
09-06-2007, 08:53 PM
now now now .... let us not let facts get in the way of a good conspiracy theory.....

Oops....my bad..:coffee:

Gunny
09-06-2007, 08:53 PM

:lmao:

manu1959
09-06-2007, 08:56 PM
Then why have they historically been the Best indicator of elelction fraud?

really....love to facts to back that claim up....

truthmatters
09-06-2007, 08:59 PM

Gunny
09-06-2007, 09:01 PM
Exit polls have historically and throughout the world been used as a check against and rough indicator of the degree of election fraud. Some examples of this include the Venezuelan recall referendum, 2004, the Ukrainian presidential election, 2004, and the 2004 U.S. presidential election controversy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exit_poll

Wikipedia? Did you make that entry yourself? Or just someone else that thinks like you?

And what 2004 US presidential election controversy? As I recall, your precious polls were wrong. Polls are worthless, but for some reason, people like you like them because you can always find one that says what you want.

So can I. I just don't.

manu1959
09-06-2007, 09:04 PM
Exit polls have historically and throughout the world been used as a check against and rough indicator of the degree of election fraud. Some examples of this include the Venezuelan recall referendum, 2004, the Ukrainian presidential election, 2004, and the 2004 U.S. presidential election controversy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exit_poll

so if the polls are wrong the election was a fraud?....

is it possible that people lied to the poll folks?....

is it possible that the poll folk lied?.....

is it possible that polls are simply worng sometimes?....

truthmatters
09-06-2007, 09:07 PM

Gunny
09-06-2007, 09:10 PM
Maybe you should look into polling science.

You see companies use it all the time to help them make money and they trust it.

You should go back up and reread Manu's and Jim's posts since they are essentially correct on the worth of polls.

Science my ass.

MtnBiker
09-06-2007, 09:12 PM
Zoby should do a poll to see if congress will investigate poll gathering infromation.

Who is recieving these poll calls, can Zogby call residence that are on the no call list? What time of day are the calls being made? Are they land lines and/or cell phones? If only land lines who uses those anymore?

Congress should investigate! Afterall it will make them look better, oh wait, maybe there should be a congressional investigation on why congress has the lowest approval rating in history.

truthmatters
09-06-2007, 09:15 PM

manu1959
09-06-2007, 09:20 PM
Why do corps pay for polling if its so bad?

most good corps use focus groups not polls.....

stephanie
09-06-2007, 09:29 PM
Why do corps pay for polling if its so bad?

The only pollster I would give any consideration to is Rassmussian...
They are totally nonpartisan...
Zogby is a committed Democrat, and he could have an agenda..
I know for a fact he is a big Hillary supporter..

Kathianne
09-06-2007, 09:54 PM
The only pollster I would give any consideration to is Rassmussian...
They are totally nonpartisan...
Zogby is a committed Democrat, and he could have an agenda..
I know for a fact he is a big Hillary supporter..

A committed Democrat that is also a committed Muslim. His takes on issues and his polling reflects both attributes. While more accurate than the spot polls of Reuters or AP, Zogby polls are skewed towards the interests of Muslims. I will say, Zogby himself and his press releases, have been where we wish most Muslims would be.

PostmodernProphet
09-06-2007, 10:16 PM
it was not hit by an airplane like the other twin towers

true, it was hit by a big fucking building.....

Monkeybone
09-06-2007, 10:29 PM
true, it was hit by a big fucking building.....

SO????? it should still be standing. don't go against science.

i know that i lie to poll ppl just to make them leave me alone. get through that thing as fast as i can.

maybe he went to a '9/11: The Truth!' seminar and asked ppl that question

manu1959
09-06-2007, 10:37 PM
SO????? it should still be standing. don't go against science.

i know that i lie to poll ppl just to make them leave me alone. get through that thing as fast as i can.

maybe he went to a '9/11: The Truth!' seminar and asked ppl that question

why should it still be standing? it burned for 7 hrs and a 1/4 of one wall was gone.....

Monkeybone
09-06-2007, 10:38 PM
cuz a plane didn't hit it manu sheesh.

manu1959
09-06-2007, 10:41 PM
cuz a plane didn't hit it manu sheesh.

well planes didn't bring down the wtc towers either it was a controled demolition perpetrated by the jooooooooos

Monkeybone
09-06-2007, 10:44 PM
you can't say that out loud!

...................................now they are coming........................

stephanie
09-06-2007, 10:44 PM
Well....there will always be conspiracy theories out there...

The only thing I found totally unbelievable with this poll, is that we are suppose to believe that more than HALF the people in the United States think the government was behind 9/11....

Zogby has an agenda, and that is to get the Shrillary elected as President of the United States...:poke:

-Cp
09-06-2007, 10:46 PM
WTC 7 Collapse

Is there an echo in here? TM ignored my link to the PM article Steph.. she'll puposfully ignore yours too:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=118956&postcount=16

manu1959
09-06-2007, 10:50 PM
you can't say that out loud!

...................................now they are coming........................

they are me.........

stephanie
09-06-2007, 10:54 PM
Is there an echo in here? TM ignored my link to the PM article Steph.. she'll puposfully ignore yours too:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=118956&postcount=16

I saw you posted it Cp...
But I reposted it for John Doe cause he was questioning about building 7...
I have faith he will read it....The other's...probably not...

:cheers2:

Monkeybone
09-06-2007, 10:58 PM
<=O Manu joo! i always suspected!

agree though that ppl will always have theories and most of them against the Gov.

-Cp
09-06-2007, 10:58 PM
I saw you posted it Cp...
But I reposted it for John Doe cause he was questioning about building 7...
I have faith he will read it....The other's...probably not...

:cheers2:

:)

JohnDoe is a "She" - I know... don't even get me started ... should be named "JaneDoe"...

stephanie
09-06-2007, 11:02 PM
:)

JohnDoe is a "She" - I know... don't even get me started ... should be named "JaneDoe"...

Oops...it's just so dang hard to tell....:coffee:

manu1959
09-06-2007, 11:02 PM
<=O Manu joo! i always suspected!

agree though that ppl will always have theories and most of them against the Gov.

conspiracy theories are human nature

jimnyc
09-07-2007, 05:01 AM
i would also have wtc 7 investigated for its collapse, so to also not repeat building such a structure that would collapse, under very little stress....it was not hit by an airplane like the other twin towers.

For what it's worth, I would say WTC 7 was probably under more stress than any building in history outside of WTC 1&2. It was absolutely bombarded by falling debris when the other towers collapsed and subsequently suffered serious fire damage.

I've seen no less than 10 building structures fall in NYC in the past 20 years that were hit by nothing! Buildings are not infallible, and are certainly not designed to suffer the type of beating that #7 did on 9/11.

Thinking any less would be assuming that detonations were put in place either prior to the events of 9/11, or during the aftermath amid all the chaos. Quite frankly, I consider that conspiracy theory to be absurd.

With that said, I'm all for it being analyzed to hell and back to make structures more sound in the future.

JohnDoe
09-07-2007, 05:11 AM
i wonder how the ''odds'' are calculated at the race track, and how close they relate to their prediction of a winner?

JohnDoe
09-07-2007, 05:17 AM
For what it's worth, I would say WTC 7 was probably under more stress than any building in history outside of WTC 1&2. It was absolutely bombarded by falling debris when the other towers collapsed and subsequently suffered serious fire damage.

I've seen no less than 10 building structures fall in NYC in the past 20 years that were hit by nothing! Buildings are not infallible, and are certainly not designed to suffer the type of beating that #7 did on 9/11.

Thinking any less would be assuming that detonations were put in place either prior to the events of 9/11, or during the aftermath amid all the chaos. Quite frankly, I consider that conspiracy theory to be absurd.

With that said, I'm all for it being analyzed to hell and back to make structures more sound in the future.

i didn't go in to the article or review the poll...

i was just putting my 2 cents in re wanting wtc 7 being investigated.

and also re polls...

i don't think bush did 911! it's unthinkable that a president would or this one, could, pull it off!!! ;)

jd

JohnDoe
09-07-2007, 05:37 AM
WTC 7 Collapse

But haven't you heard? Popular Mechanics is owned by Randolf Hearst's company and the hearst newspapers were used as a propaganda arm of our government, I believe it was the CIA but maybe it was the FBI... that utilized them for years delivering misinformation to the American Public.......according to some theorists, it would make sense that this was the ONLY media reporting such and putting out this opposite view to squelch the theorists...theories. ;)

:dance:

truthmatters
09-08-2007, 01:27 PM