PDA

View Full Version : Will Hurd Announced His Retirement After Term

Gunny
11-04-2019, 10:12 PM
Sure going to miss that a-hole RINO that voted in the House for impeachment :laugh: No link because I read it in the actual, honest-to-God newspaper Sunday (we still get the Sunday one),

One can only hope that even though he won't get it, the Republican'ts cut him off and/or his constituency let him know what a traitorous wretch he is. I was Not kind :) Yes, he IS my f-ing Congressman :hanging:

Which leads to ... don't anyone get their hopes up a strong Republican is going to take his seat. This county/city and surrounding burgs are blue. I don't recall who he ran against for sure, but if memory serves me, it some pro-BRAC female USAF type. Pro-BRAC in one of the Holy Land's for military retirees is NOT going to get you over. BRAC has already screwed this city good.

Anyway, good riddance.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-05-2019, 07:02 AM
Sure going to miss that a-hole RINO that voted in the House for impeachment :laugh: No link because I read it in the actual, honest-to-God newspaper Sunday (we still get the Sunday one),

One can only hope that even though he won't get it, the Republican'ts cut him off and/or his constituency let him know what a traitorous wretch he is. I was Not kind :) Yes, he IS my f-ing Congressman :hanging:

Which leads to ... don't anyone get their hopes up a strong Republican is going to take his seat. This county/city and surrounding burgs are blue. I don't recall who he ran against for sure, but if memory serves me, it some pro-BRAC female USAF type. Pro-BRAC in one of the Holy Land's for military retirees is NOT going to get you over. BRAC has already screwed this city good.

Anyway, good riddance.
The Republican party cuts its own throat by allowing any lying RINO to run under the party's banner.
Dem party has been planting such worthless vermin for over a century, and always reap the fruits of that deceit and vermin's actions once in place..-Tyr